Photo
- - - - -

CAG League Sports: Madden 12 "JV League" - We Finished 3 Seasons! Thanks Everybody!!!

• Please log in to reply
4457 replies to this topic

#2731 lyric706

lyric706

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2012 - 05:56 PM

Damailman: Can you do tonight?
Posted Image

My Wii Code: 7844-6016-8449-5878
My 3DS Code: 3652-0542-1811

Now playing: Skylanders, Madden 12, Batman: Arkham City :360:; Uncharted 3 :ps3:

#2732 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2012 - 06:13 PM

Trade Up For Review

Dallas Sends Mike Jenkins 79 OVR B POT 27 and a 2nd Round Pick

Panthers Send Jonathan Stewart 87 OVR A POT 25

still waiting for someone or anyone to tell us what they think of this

#2733 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 25 February 2012 - 06:25 PM

How do you get in on this?

#2734 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2012 - 06:32 PM

u put ur xbl tag on here and times ur open to usually play and u pick a team and then more than likely the commish will say ur good to go. team that aree open are on first page teams that are in all caps are the open teams so after picking a team u post that along with ur xbl tag and all the other stuff

also the rules of the league are on the first page as well its must read information this league isnt like usual online styled games we play with class here

#2735 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 25 February 2012 - 06:35 PM

u put ur xbl tag on here and times ur open to usually play and u pick a team and then more than likely the commish will say ur good to go. team that aree open are on first page teams that are in all caps are the open teams so after picking a team u post that along with ur xbl tag and all the other stuff

also the rules of the league are on the first page as well its must read information this league isnt like usual online styled games we play with class here

Thanks! I have it on PS3 :(

#2736 Yanksfan

Yanksfan

Cubs Fan Too :(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2012 - 06:35 PM

Whats up WV, would love to see you hop in this league.

Edit - Break down and get it on 360. ;)

#2737 Yanksfan

Yanksfan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2012 - 06:37 PM

still waiting for someone or anyone to tell us what they think of this

Honestly, I think you are getting the better deal, but I wouldn't stand in its way.

#2738 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2012 - 06:44 PM

Honestly, I think you are getting the better deal, but I wouldn't stand in its way.

i kind felt the same way about it at first but all i did was ask what u wanted for stewart and this was it so i was like out but jenkins is one of the guys in madden that stats are better than wut his overall reflects. so once i noticed that i was like it seems fair. i could always add 4th rounder to it if i had to no problem

#2739 Tanabeo

Tanabeo

Houston Mountaineers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:17 PM

i kind felt the same way about it at first but all i did was ask what u wanted for stewart and this was it so i was like out but jenkins is one of the guys in madden that stats are better than wut his overall reflects. so once i noticed that i was like it seems fair. i could always add 4th rounder to it if i had to no problem

I'm fine with just a 2nd Stewart is never going to see any playing time so I'm just getting stuff that I need to fill some low spots on my team

If this goes thur I just need to get rid of williams and I will be good so does anyone want him

#2740 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:33 PM

Whats up WV, would love to see you hop in this league.

Edit - Break down and get it on 360. ;)

I need to! I got it for ps3 for some reason this year! :(

#2741 Yanksfan

Yanksfan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2012 - 08:12 PM

I'm fine with just a 2nd Stewart is never going to see any playing time so I'm just getting stuff that I need to fill some low spots on my team

If this goes thur I just need to get rid of williams and I will be good so does anyone want him

That's why I wouldn't object.

#2742 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2012 - 08:59 PM

How do you get in on this?

LOL...sorry to laugh, but it's pretty funny not knowing what system this league is for. As I've talked about with a few other people, I don't know what it is about the PS3, but people just don't do sports leagues on that system. I think the only chance you'd have would be looking on Operation Sports or the official EA forums or something to try to find PS3 users with your same situation.

#2743 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2012 - 09:01 PM

That's why I wouldn't object.

Yeah, I think it's all right too. Maybe a little off balance, but in my opinion, Stewart is overrated anyway. The 2nd rounder at least makes it reasonable.

#2744 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2012 - 09:56 PM

I dropped my RE

Also adding to the trading block LE L. Jackson 27 OVR 77 POT B

Looking for a 85+ WR willing to throw in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd round picks, check out my team and make offers

Edited by Blade3D, 26 February 2012 - 04:12 PM.

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

Video Games, Movies, and TV

https://itunes.apple...d884775591?mt=2

181104.pngblade3d.png

#2745 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2012 - 03:45 AM

any other comments on the pathners cowboys trade or are we good to go?

#2746 lyric706

lyric706

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2012 - 03:46 AM

May need a sub for Rams/Seahawks. I can't get a response from damailman ...
Posted Image

Now playing: Skylanders, Madden 12, Batman: Arkham City :360:; Uncharted 3 :ps3:

#2747 damailman2272

damailman2272

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2012 - 04:09 AM

[quote name='lyric706']May need a sub for Rams/Seahawks. I can't get a response from damailman ..

we can play tmw.... u pmed me while i was sleeping

#2748 N3XTLVL

N3XTLVL

Posted 26 February 2012 - 07:58 AM

I need another invite and password i was removed

#2749 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2012 - 08:19 AM

I need another invite and password i was removed

You were MIA for over a week. Yeah, you missed the draft and your first game got simmed. What happened there? You also have an invite waiting.

#2750 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2012 - 08:24 AM

TRADE ALERT

Eagles send Nnamdi Asomugha overall 93 age 31 pot A to cowboys

for

cowboys 1st rounder and 4th rounder

i know someone is going to say this so im just going to squash it now lol.
yes the cowboys still have one core player trade left.
the browns-cowboys-texans 3 way trade only cost the cowboys 2 core players
and the lions-cowboys trade ended up costing the cowboys nothing becuz the actual depth chart rating for shipley was only 78 overall. blade3d can confirm that.
lol now that, thats cleared b4 anyone brings it up i feel good

hoping to have this trade and the panthers trade both approved before my week 3 game!!!!!

Edited by DVO21, 26 February 2012 - 08:42 AM.

#2751 lyric706

lyric706

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2012 - 02:42 PM

[quote name='damailman2272'][quote name='lyric706']May need a sub for Rams/Seahawks. I can't get a response from damailman ..

we can play tmw.... u pmed me while i was sleeping[/QUOTE]

OK how does 11 p.m. EST sound?
Posted Image

#2752 Yanksfan

Yanksfan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2012 - 03:00 PM

BUF v NYJ kicking off.

#2753 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2012 - 03:28 PM

TRADE ALERT

for

and the lions-cowboys trade ended up costing the cowboys nothing becuz the actual depth chart rating for shipley was only 78 overall. blade3d can confirm that.

hoping to have this trade and the panthers trade both approved before my week 3 game!!!!!

Personally, I don't think that's anywhere close to enough for Asomugha. And I hate to say it, but in my opinion, what would be "enough" would probably put you over your core player limit. I don't know. This is kind of a trade that I can't feel too good about because to me, you're really pushing the limits of "reasonable" with this one. That's just how I feel about it though. We definitely need others to weigh in.

#2754 Yanksfan

Yanksfan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2012 - 03:54 PM

NYJ - 31
BUF - 14

Very weird game, for me at least. The 'ticker' at the top of the screen was missing, so I had no idea of downs, yardage, play clock or game clock the entire game. It definitely left me confused on several different plays.

As for the trade, my initial thought is to agree with the commish. I don't know if I would object necessarily, but I need to think about it and would welcome more discussion as well. Whichever way the trade goes though, I have to give DVO a ton of credit for hitting the trades so hard and keeping within the limits. Get this guy a GM job already!

#2755 damailman2272

damailman2272

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2012 - 04:52 PM

idk bout trading a key player in my division

#2756 KasterDB

KasterDB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2012 - 05:25 PM

Well, my Internet should be live on Tuesday, but now my Madden disc is missing. *Yosemite Sam mumbling*

#2757 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2012 - 06:06 PM

Personally, I don't think that's anywhere close to enough for Asomugha. And I hate to say it, but in my opinion, what would be "enough" would probably put you over your core player limit. I don't know. This is kind of a trade that I can't feel too good about because to me, you're really pushing the limits of "reasonable" with this one. That's just how I feel about it though. We definitely need others to weigh in.

well i think it fair considering his age hes old he isnt going to go up anymore he could very well go down in age. so he gets a first rounder which is usually of great vaule and a 4th rounder i could even go 1st rounder 3rd rounder and 4th but i honestly think thats much becuz of his age
to yanks ya man ive put so much thought into every trade this year to make the cowboys just right and fill the position that need to be filled my defense was main focus but with the no foster the offense was to a little weak so went after johntan stewart. and my CB are old even the one im going after now is old but a simple fix for now could go a long ways.

#2758 Superstar

Superstar

CAG Superstar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2012 - 06:20 PM

The patriots are looking for a 90+ rated CB. PM me with offers.

#2759 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2012 - 07:04 PM

Trade Up For Review

Dallas Sends Mike Jenkins 79 OVR B POT 27 and a 2nd Round Pick

Panthers Send Jonathan Stewart 87 OVR A POT 25

TRADE ALERT

for

Here are my opinions on the trades.

The first one is very lop sided. Trading a top prospect RB for a old washed up defensive player who wont improve anymore. I guess the 2nd sorta makes this better, but not much.

The other one I have less problems with, but I cant believe someone would trade their star CB for a only a 1st and 4th.

Basically, my opinion is both of these trades should be balanced out a little more.

ALSO: Tanabeo, are you interested in parting ways with Olsen?

Edited by Dark Rider, 26 February 2012 - 09:15 PM.

#2760 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2012 - 07:22 PM

if it makes people happy i could add a 3rd rounder as well to the eagles trade
and if needed to the panthers trade add RB tashard choice as well

let me know if this is needed its no problem at all but im hoping to get these trade approved today since i would like to get my game in tonight if we advance tonight