Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy @Gamer coupons (Dec 2011 issue) - Catherine,Warhammer,Red Faction - $20 off

• Please log in to reply
380 replies to this topic

#361 jk5000

jk5000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2011 - 09:24 PM

Do some stores not even carry the magazines anymore? I've been told this at the Bestbuy near me. I checked another one not to much further away , and no luck. Even if I miss this months deals I still would like to Sub.

#362 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2011 - 09:26 PM

Do some stores not even carry the magazines anymore? I've been told this at the Bestbuy near me. I checked another one not to much further away , and no luck. Even if I miss this months deals I still would like to Sub.

Brookfield WI Best Buy had them yesterday.

#363 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2011 - 09:36 PM

Warhammer coupon did not take off $20 despite the coupon showing up on my receipt; there must be a conflict with using the B2G1 coupon from Unlocked package :bomb: I'll have to contact the good people at BBY again...

LA Noire (vanilla) ps3 rang up at $39.99 (wtf) and Catherine ps3 at $59.99 (not surprised)

Good luck with that.

#364 thegame85

thegame85

Spicy Curry #30

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2011 - 09:43 PM

I was able to PM it regardless of the b2g1f. Received 16.xx for the three copies I bought. Did you get outright denied or did you not try?

I tried getting my copy from the b2g1 sale adjusted and was denied. It was the third game scanned and was "free" to them.

#365 sgaldis

sgaldis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:39 PM

Just got my Jan/Feb @Gamer today, and noticed no one seems to have mentioned the new coupons yet. Could I possibly be ahead of the curve for once? It would be the first time I got anything early from the GC Unlocked program. Anyway, here's the new deals (valid from 1/1-3/3/12):

$10 off WWE '12 (Xbox, PS3, or Wii)
$15 off Medal of Honor (Xbox, PS3)
$10 off Ass. Creed Revelations (Xbox, PS3)
$15 off pre-owned COD Black Ops (Xbox, PS3)
$20 off pre-owned Gears of War 3 (Xbox)
$20 off pre-owned Crysis 2 (Xbox, PS3)
$20 off Rocketfish wired or wireless headset
$10 off any pre-owned game $29.99 and up

#366 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:46 PM

Tried doing the B2G1 glitch but ended up getting 30% off the entire order. 20% for purchasing 2 games plus 10% GCU. Oh well it was worth a try. Got dark souls for 31.xx cheaper than amazon.

#367 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:09 PM

Just got my Jan/Feb @Gamer today, and noticed no one seems to have mentioned the new coupons yet. Could I possibly be ahead of the curve for once? It would be the first time I got anything early from the GC Unlocked program. Anyway, here's the new deals (valid from 1/1-3/3/12):

There's already a thread: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=312027

Thanks anyway. :)

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle; MGS2 HD [Dogtags]  :vita: Doki Doki Universe; One Piece: Unlimited World RED
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/26]: :ps3: MGS2 HD [Hard] (5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#368 spacegundam0079

spacegundam0079

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:33 PM

Stright Edge if you could post your reciet for Catherine , the manager at my local NY BB said he would do the same deal for me , thanks :)
Posted Image

#369 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2011 - 03:21 AM

Tried doing the B2G1 glitch but ended up getting 30% off the entire order. 20% for purchasing 2 games plus 10% GCU. Oh well it was worth a try. Got dark souls for 31.xx cheaper than amazon.

Worked for me, Got Dragon's Age 2, Assassin's Creed Revelations, and Resistance 3 (all PS3) for $40 plus tax.
Posted Image

#370 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 29 December 2011 - 09:38 AM

The gaming supervisor at my closest store was telling me about the coupons in this next month's issue last night when I had them PM Amazon for the Pillars Of The Earth Blu-Ray set and Kmart for the Blu-Ray version of The Crow.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#371 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2011 - 04:19 PM

The gaming supervisor at my closest store was telling me about the coupons in this next month's issue last night when I had them PM Amazon for the Pillars Of The Earth Blu-Ray set and Kmart for the Blu-Ray version of The Crow.

How much was the crow? I don't see it on the online ad?

#372 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 29 December 2011 - 11:38 PM

How much was the crow? I don't see it on the online ad?

The Crow is $7.99 in the Kmart ad this week on Blu-Ray. It's on the second or third page in towards the bottom.

Use this link n go down to the movies, music n games section n scroll down on the right.

http://www.kmart.com...catalogId=10104

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#373 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2011 - 11:46 PM

The Crow is $7.99 in the Kmart ad this week on Blu-Ray. It's on the second or third page in towards the bottom.

Use this link n go down to the movies, music n games section n scroll down on the right.

http://www.kmart.com...catalogId=10104

Thanks, I didn't realize the ad had a up and down scroll bar. :dunce:

#374 eXciter1

eXciter1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2011 - 11:58 PM

Picked up a copy of Warhammer today. They had an @Gamer mag just sitting out at the Reward Zone desk. Casually ripped out the Warhammer coupon and checked out for $10.80.

#375 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 30 December 2011 - 12:20 AM

Smooth. Usually all you gotta do is ask and they'll scan it for you. Tell them you didn't receive this issue if you wanna be shady

Picked up a copy of Warhammer today. They had an @Gamer mag just sitting out at the Reward Zone desk. Casually ripped out the Warhammer coupon and checked out for $10.80.

#376 stavros45

stavros45

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2011 - 01:49 AM

Finally got my copy of Warhammer. The demo was sick, I can't wait to crack this open.
The D Pad.
An appreciation of all games new and old, good and bad.

#377 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2011 - 07:13 PM

Ah, just noticed this thread. I think i'll ask this here:

I noticed that red faction armageden is like 14.99 on Best Buy's website. IN store its 40 bucks. But they always pricematch the online price. I called and had them do that just in case

but heres what i was thinking. The gamer coupon is $20 off. So would i be able to use that to get it for free? Logically i wouldn't think there would be a problem. It says i cant use the coupon with any other coupon or offer, but does pricematching their online store count for that?

#378 TheodorusMajorus

TheodorusMajorus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2011 - 10:16 PM

Ah, just noticed this thread. I think i'll ask this here:

I noticed that red faction armageden is like 14.99 on Best Buy's website. IN store its 40 bucks. But they always pricematch the online price. I called and had them do that just in case

but heres what i was thinking. The gamer coupon is $20 off. So would i be able to use that to get it for free? Logically i wouldn't think there would be a problem. It says i cant use the coupon with any other coupon or offer, but does pricematching their online store count for that?

Yes, pricematching does count for that. Their official policy is to not let you use the coupon if you pricematch, even if it is to their own website. Even if there's a cool associate who will do it for you anyway, to do so requires a manager override, so you're chances (especially if it is $15 online) aren't very good.

#379 flameofdoom666

flameofdoom666

3D Dot Game Link!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2011 - 06:34 PM

Is it possible to still get this issue of the magazine (are all of the issues in Best Buy for January now??)? I really would like to get the coupon for • $20 off Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster (X360)...

These are the games that I am currently playing:

:ps3: Batman: Arkham City

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8
:3ds: Adventure Time: Hey Ice King Why'd You Steal Our Garbage

Here is a direct link to my trade list.

#380 kingsnuff

kingsnuff

Posted 31 December 2011 - 07:22 PM

havent received my january issue yet, that $20 off rocketfish headset has me curious. Isnt there a thread showing a certain rocketfish (ps3) headset is like 9.99 next week?

edit-saw the discussion in the other thread.

Edited by kingsnuff, 31 December 2011 - 07:35 PM.

121056.png
Preorders: :xb1: Destiny :xb1: Forza Horizon 2 :xb1: The Evil Within :xb1: Farcry 4 :xb1: The Division[/size]

Anyone know a sure-fire way to exploit this? Should I simply make more Kongregate accounts using different emails to get more codes or should I delete and re-download the app as well?

The moment I realized CAG was entirely different monster than it was in 2011

#381 boogie4114

boogie4114

Enthusiastic Gamer!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2012 - 02:24 AM

Used the 30% off pre-owned coupon and got NBA 2k12 for $26.12.