Best Buy @Gamer coupons (Dec 2011 issue) - Catherine,Warhammer,Red Faction - $20 off

Wario64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
From the Atgamer facebook page

Look out for our November issue, on sale 11/27!

@Gamer Magazine Issue 15 - December 2011

Coupons ($130 worth) in this issue are:

• $10 off L.A. Noire (PS3, X360)
• $20 off Warhammer 40K: Space Marine (PS3, X360)
• $20 off Red Faction: Armageddon (PS3, X360)
• $20 off Catherine (PS3, X360)
• $20 off LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 (PS3, Wii, X360, NDS, 3DS)
• $20 off Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster (X360)
• $20 off Tritton AX180, AX 720, AX Pro, and Gears of War 3 headsets
• 30% off Any one pre-owned game

[quote name='Enuf']
I think the Jan, Feb & March will be the best of the bunch just b/c of all the AAA titles from the 5 for $100 deal will see there way into the mag + sales/MSRP drops.(AC:R, GoW3, UC3, Forza4)[/QUOTE]

Good point. One can hope.

So if Catherine were to go on sale for $40, I go and buy an issue use the coupon, I can get the game for $20? Also do coupons only last for the month they are issued in or for awhile?

they work for about a month, they have a specific date, its just not out yet. Take into account you will have to buy the mag for $5 too.

If Catherine goes on sale for $39.99...that $20 off coupon will be nice. I want to play that game because it's so different...but won't pay more than $20+tax for it.

[quote name='rey6eric']We've seen sales on every game given a coupon the past 2 mags, so its pretty safe to say we'll see these games go on sale. I don't want to jinx it though:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]
Stretching much... just this past month I can think of two that didn't budge at all... Rocksmith and Resistence 3.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Hopefully Harry Potter goes lower than $30 after coupon. I'd pay $20. Same with LA Noire, but maybe I should wait for the inevitable Rockstar "Complete" edition.[/QUOTE]

Don't have to really wait. The Rockstar Complete came out this week for $40 (I believe)

[quote name='splintercell']Damn, I was going to get Sesame Street on BF, but now I want to wait and see if it goes on sale next month.[/QUOTE]

Toys R Us will have it for $25 starting on Sunday and it comes with the little foam accessory that is TRU exclusive to help kids figure out where to stand. Not sure it's gonna go much lower than that anytime soon, even with a coupon.

[quote name='bojay1997']Toys R Us will have it for $25 starting on Sunday and it comes with the little foam accessory that is TRU exclusive to help kids figure out where to stand. Not sure it's gonna go much lower than that anytime soon, even with a coupon.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I saw that after I posted, and most likely I'll pick it up at TRU - extra freebie, good price, extra 10% back, and I really want to play it.

[quote name='lordopus99']Stretching much... just this past month I can think of two that didn't budge at all... Rocksmith and Resistence 3.[/QUOTE]

Well there's a whole thread dedicated to a rocksmith deal taking place at BBY. I would post a link but I'm on mobile.. I should've worded my post better, to prevent your response which made you sound kind of like an ass.

[quote name='Masterkyo']it's nice if someone here scan catherin $20 off coupon. Just the back of the coupon with bar code (No need the front)[/QUOTE]

The coupon is in next month's magazine. Just buy the mag, definitely worth it.

[quote name='major morgan']That's funny, I still haven't gotten my November issue in the mail and I signed up for GCU on day 1.

BB needs to get their shit together.:roll:[/QUOTE]

I know this is rediculous. I mean why send a coupon out and it is getting ready to expire? In term of getting the mag in a timely manner. They are by far the worse I have ever seen. They really owe us a refund. I never received the coupons with the strategy guide credit.

Oh man, Warhammer should be less than $20 with that coupon, almost everywhere has it for the $39.99. I would love to get that game for $20!

[quote name='major morgan']That's funny, I still haven't gotten my November issue in the mail and I signed up for GCU on day 1.

BB needs to get their shit together.:roll:[/QUOTE]

I agree I got my November issue super late and yet to receive the coupons everyone else got for BF. Also my unlocked doesn't show up on my reward zone website and last time I traded in games it wouldn't register, it has been quite a pain in the arse.

Space Marine is well worth it... I'll freely admit to being a fan boy of the universe but I was shocked at how good the game ended up being. AKA I knew I would enjoy it but was pleasantly surprised when it was more than I hoped it would be.

One of the better stories I've experienced this year... and enjoyable MP. Wish the MP was deeper but I'm hoping SM2 takes care of that.

LA Noire, a good game... It came out sort of overrated, even by me, and truth be told I got the season pass for it and while I wouldn't say its a waste of money... I was sooo ready to be done with it before that last DLC hit. (The best murder case, Naked City, is in the DLC...)

So I think its fair to say that either version of LA Noire isn't a bad pickup at all.

IF I ever get the magazine in the mail, I'll probably end up using at least half of these coupons, and if we get some further sales, they will be amazing values. I too got my mags late since the unlocked membership started and never got the b2g1 39.99 coupons in the mail.
Looking at Warhammer, Harry Potter Lego 5-7, kinect sesame street, and of course the 40 percent off used game with unlock membership.

can we sign up for this magazine in store and pick up the December issue at the same time with that subscription?

[quote name='joogle']can we sign up for this magazine in store and pick up the December issue at the same time with that subscription?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

Asked this in the other thread but does anyone else's counter bar for silver status show 0? I've definitely bought more than 0 with of stuff.

[quote name='confoosious']Yes.

Asked this in the other thread but does anyone else's counter bar for silver status show 0? I've definitely bought more than 0 with of stuff.[/QUOTE]

Yep, same here.

Other members were posting a few weeks ago that it was the RZ site resetting all of our purchases for the next year. Odd since I could have sworn the rest happens in February...

Does anybody know what date the current Dec issue coupons become effective?

[quote name='Donut2922']Yep, same here.

Other members were posting a few weeks ago that it was the RZ site resetting all of our purchases for the next year. Odd since I could have sworn the rest happens in February...

Does anybody know what date the current Dec issue coupons become effective?[/QUOTE]
Yeah it's a little early for resetting isn't it?

[quote name='confoosious']Yeah it's a little early for resetting isn't it?[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's puzzling. It might also just be that the RZ site has been undergoing a ton of updates/changes.

The 5/$100 counter was one. For certain members like me, the whole entire points history vanished for a good 2 months. They finally got it back up and running at the beginning of this month.

[quote name='meatball2112']Sorry if this has been asked before, but can you buy a single issue of the magazine and use the coupons?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Yes you can!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Harry Potter coupon reads:

$20 off Lego Harry Potter 1-4 AND Lego Harry Potter 5-7.

I wanted to pick up 5-7 today but they said you had to buy both. I wasn't interested in both so I passed so I picked up Once Upon a Monster.

Im dissapointed that the bestbuy i go to that lets me keep the coupons after using them doesnt have any games used that i want. oh well, i guess that means i have to pick one game carefully from anotherbestbuy and use it on that :(

[quote name='craig.courtney']I agree I got my November issue super late and yet to receive the coupons everyone else got for BF. Also my unlocked doesn't show up on my reward zone website and last time I traded in games it wouldn't register, it has been quite a pain in the arse.[/QUOTE]
If you're still not showing as unlocked either on the RZ site or when you go to do trades, then I'd suggest going onto the BB forums and posting in one of the threads about how to get unlocked to show up.

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Reward...do-you-go-about-unlocking-it/m-p/338480#M2158

All it took was giving them some numbers from the bottom of the first receipt when they tried unlocking my Gamer's Club. They fixed the problem very quickly.

You can't use these coupons on the Cyber Monday prices (or the DotDs) because the CM prices are online-only and require a PM (override).

@Gamer coupons have NEVER stacked automatically with overrides, so you'll need a manager to be okay with giving you an override for the coupon's value as well.

So good luck. Not many people can pull that off if GoW/ICO was any indication.

They need to make the in-store prices match the online sale prices. It doesn't actually say "online only" anywhere; it's quite annoying.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']If you're still not showing as unlocked either on the RZ site or when you go to do trades, then I'd suggest going onto the BB forums and posting in one of the threads about how to get unlocked to show up.

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Reward...do-you-go-about-unlocking-it/m-p/338480#M2158

All it took was giving them some numbers from the bottom of the first receipt when they tried unlocking my Gamer's Club. They fixed the problem very quickly.[/QUOTE]

I will post something and see what I can do, thanks. I need to find my receipt, I had issues getting my reward zone to work on line as well. Has been a nightmare for me.

I actually found out I have two accounts on BB.com, so my purchases from July/August didn't get posted to my RZ account. As such I missed out on about $150-160 in purchases getting credited.:cry:

[quote name='foster1887']The Harry Potter coupon reads:

$20 off Lego Harry Potter 1-4 AND Lego Harry Potter 5-7.

I wanted to pick up 5-7 today but they said you had to buy both. I wasn't interested in both so I passed so I picked up Once Upon a Monster.[/QUOTE]

thought someone said it was 20 off harry potter 5-7 only

not worth it if you have to buy both

im going to sign up for the @gamer mag finally, just wondering why is it only 10 issues for a year?
ive missed a lot of deals in the past, so im finally jumping on this train. :D

bread's done
Back