#901 luxuria

luxuria

Memories of You

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2012 - 01:38 AM

Dirt 2 - $999.95 - Like New - Xbox 360

http://www.amazon.co...&condition=used

Prime Eligible

Thanks! Been looking for it for pretty cheap.

#902 rey6eric

rey6eric

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2012 - 01:44 AM

Dirt 2 - $999.95 - Like New - Xbox 360

Prime Eligible

Got one, only 20 left.

Also picked up Battlefield 2 for $6.46 for a grand total of $1,006.41 with free 2 day shipping.
502070.png

#903 Dysheekie

Dysheekie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2012 - 01:58 AM

Got one, only 20 left.

Also picked up Battlefield 2 for $6.46 for a grand total of $1,006.41 with free 2 day shipping.

Damn, I wish I would have seen this post earlier. I couldn't find a filler to get over the $1000 mark to qualify for free shipping, so I ended up just getting an extra copy of Dirt 2.
Posted Image

#904 Alamo

Alamo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2012 - 05:39 AM

Xbox Live Arcade Compilation Disc

Contains 5 Xbox Live Arcade games on one disc: Pac-Man Championship Edition, UNO, Boom Boom Rocket, Feeding Frenzy, and Luxor 2

Acceptable - $5.00 - Prime Eligible

#905 fujimitsu

fujimitsu

I came to drink milk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2012 - 06:03 AM

Would love that for $5, but acceptable is one tick below my standards... especially for 360 games (the discs and cases seem to hold up way worse than ps3 games)

#906 TheSingingBard

TheSingingBard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2012 - 06:04 AM

Question, I'm looking at the wireless Turtle Beach X41's Xbox 360 headset. Does anyone on here have a set and what kind of quality are they? and would you recommend them?

I have noticed they have 1 like new one in stock for a shade over $100. On the fence due to the high price.

Thanks.

#907 rey6eric

rey6eric

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2012 - 06:16 AM

Xbox Live Arcade Compilation Disc

Contains 5 Xbox Live Arcade games on one disc: Pac-Man Championship Edition, UNO, Boom Boom Rocket, Feeding Frenzy, and Luxor 2

Acceptable - $5.00 - Prime Eligible

Gamestop sells this $2.99 if you or anyone else is interested in this, if you can find one of course.linky
502070.png

#908 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 07 February 2012 - 06:18 AM

5 controllers???

It's good to have spares lined up in case yours ends up acting weird. I myself have three sealed Dual Shock 3's, including two from controller/game packs from 2009 or so when Hollywood Video was still around. I traded in like 2 games from their $5 game sale to GS that were getting $30 each on some select list, got the bundle, traded the game back in for another $30 with another $5 game that was getting $30 and got my two spares for around $15 spent.:booty:

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#909 DudeImGodly

DudeImGodly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2012 - 08:51 AM

Question, I'm looking at the wireless Turtle Beach X41's Xbox 360 headset. Does anyone on here have a set and what kind of quality are they? and would you recommend them?

I have noticed they have 1 like new one in stock for a shade over $100. On the fence due to the high price.

Thanks.

I owned X41's for around a year (upgraded to PX5s) and they were awesome I bought them because I was tired of AX720s and they're a better set then those. The wireless factor gets annoying with always needing to replace batteries but the headset is really light you can leave it on for hours without realizing it. The build quality is also nice. They're sturdy and don't feel like they'll just break apart. The sound is top notch and the Bass Boost puts it over the top. Games sound great and so do movies.

Lowest I've seen was around $90 I recommend them for $100.

#910 Jedi_Amara

Jedi_Amara

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2012 - 10:54 AM

You only need 1 more for your sixth hand!

But you can connect 7 at a time!

Would love that for $5, but acceptable is one tick below my standards... especially for 360 games (the discs and cases seem to hold up way worse than ps3 games)

Is it possible that all copies are automatically "acceptable" because they don't have a manual? I believe those discs don't come with manuals; at least, they didn't in Australia.

#911 gepet0

gepet0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2012 - 12:59 PM

Thanks.

I own 2 and love them I never was a headphones guy but tafter getting a pair of these I wonder what took me so long. LOL I can play loud with out bothering people. Talking is clear. I chat with a friend in japan often.

I have the digital out from my tv going to it so everything can be heard ps3 tv etc.

I will say the only thing is there is an occasional crackle if the batts are low or you move far away. Other than that it gets thumbs up for me.

New egg had some px5's refurbbed for 140.00-150 I was so tempted but I snagged a xtra pair on the cheap so I didn't feel the need to upgrade.

#912 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 07 February 2012 - 01:33 PM

I know it is cheaper on Newegg and others. So, this is for any CAGs who have Amazon credit, etc. I only post Like New finds...

Child of Eden - PS3 - $24.07

I've seen this oddity upwards of $80 previously:

Trinity Universe - PS3 - $54.64

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#913 TheSingingBard

TheSingingBard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2012 - 01:38 PM

Sweet, thank you for the responses on the Turtle Beach X41s. I am ordering one now. My original xbox headset has finally gone to the graveyard. Looking forward to much better sound and headset.

#914 Apostle22

Apostle22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2012 - 01:41 PM

Thanks.

I bought an ear force delta headset off AWD and its going back. Ive tried the px5 and the deltas and was disappointed each time. The only way I can describe it is that they each had a hollow sound. I tried different settings and nothing did the trick. Plus, both suffered from crackling, dropped sound, and horrible distortion kn explosions. Be wary if you play near a wireless routed.

Cant comment on turtle beaches wired headsets, but my AX720 blows both of them away.

apostle22.jpg

Dangerboy.png

#915 roger watersmelon

roger watersmelon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:58 PM

I just bit on a Like New CE Skyrim for the PS3 for $74.99. I'm not sure how much cheaper this is going to go. On one hand it takes up a lot of inventory space, but on the other hand it has to cost Amazon a bundle to ship these out free of charge to everyone.

#916 fueledbytrueman

fueledbytrueman

Throw some D's on it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2012 - 02:08 AM

For anyone who doesn't have any stock at the local BB, UC3 Collector's $74.99. Only says "may come repackaged" so the online pass might be unused.

#917 gospelman

gospelman

Irreducibly Complex

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2012 - 02:22 AM

I just bit on a Like New CE Skyrim for the PS3 for $74.99. I'm not sure how much cheaper this is going to go. On one hand it takes up a lot of inventory space, but on the other hand it has to cost Amazon a bundle to ship these out free of charge to everyone.

I bought one last month from AWD and they shipped it with no outer box. So the CE box was dirty, torn up, and covered with stickers from the shipping process. Was pretty surprised / disappointed.

My Trade List Tomb Raider :360: download ($6)   :ps4: Infamous SS LE DLC ($4)

#918 dorkyden

dorkyden

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2012 - 02:27 AM

I bought one last month from AWD and they shipped it with no outer box. So the CE box was dirty, torn up, and covered with stickers from the shipping process. Was pretty surprised / disappointed.

did you return it?

you can rate their packaging for each shipment at amazon.com/packaging

#919 I Am Legend

I Am Legend

Posted 08 February 2012 - 02:59 AM

How do you sort by just arrived? I used to be able to select just arrived and then select games only. Now my only option is to sort by brand.

#920 ploppsdman

ploppsdman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:02 AM

Bought an "acceptable" copy of Ico/Shadow for PS3. Never bought "acceptable" anything before ... I'll report back. It was 23 bucks.

#921 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:48 AM

I got :360: Call of Duty 2 with $4 in credit.

#922 roger watersmelon

roger watersmelon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2012 - 03:58 PM

Well, Amazon might just get the opportunity to pay for shipping twice then if that's the case. Those lucky ducks. ;)

#923 Excast

Excast

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:14 PM

Just had a rather unfortunate experience with a copy of Sonic Ultimate Genesis Collection for the PS3. The game arrived in an Amazon box that wasn't even sealed up. Upon opening the case I notice the game is scratched in multiple places. I put it in my PS3 and the thing didn't even load.

I contacted Amazon Customer Support and they tried to get me to ship the item back in to them. Yeah, that really makes sense to spend a few weeks waiting for them to ship me a mailing label, sending it back in, and them processing it just to get $15 or so back. After a bit the customer service person relented and agreed to just give me a refund.

One of the few unpleasant experiences I have had with the Amazon Warehouse. It would be nice to see a little more effort put into culling out obviously damaged goods though.

#924 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:18 PM

I was thinking of buying Fallout 3 Game of the Year used but are the extra contents are DLC ?

#925 myka22

myka22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:24 PM

Just had a rather unfortunate experience with a copy of Sonic Ultimate Genesis Collection for the PS3. The game arrived in an Amazon box that wasn't even sealed up. Upon opening the case I notice the game is scratched in multiple places. I put it in my PS3 and the thing didn't even load.

I contacted Amazon Customer Support and they tried to get me to ship the item back in to them. Yeah, that really makes sense to spend a few weeks waiting for them to ship me a mailing label, sending it back in, and them processing it just to get $15 or so back. After a bit the customer service person relented and agreed to just give me a refund.

One of the few unpleasant experiences I have had with the Amazon Warehouse. It would be nice to see a little more effort put into culling out obviously damaged goods though.

Oh come on, they give you a ups label to print, you tape it on the box and drop it in a ups drop off box. Then it only takes about 5 days to get to Amazon. It's not a slow process.

Currently Playing: Killer Instinct, Ryse.

#926 Callidus

Callidus

Collectaholic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:27 PM

Oh come on, they give you a ups label to print, you tape it on the box and drop it in a ups drop off box. Then it only takes about 5 days to get to Amazon. It's not a slow process.

Not to mention that CS actually gave you the full refund you wanted. How is that a customer service negative?

#927 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:30 PM

I was thinking of buying Fallout 3 Game of the Year used but are the extra contents are DLC ?

I should have bought it when it was $15 at Kmart. Now it's back up to $20 according to the price sticker.

#928 myka22

myka22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:35 PM

It's all on a disc. I've been meaning to get this forever.

Currently Playing: Killer Instinct, Ryse.

#929 Excast

Excast

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:35 PM

Well, I don't actually own a printer. :)

Therefore it would have been a week + for them to ship me the label, another week or so to get it back to them, and then another 3 or 4 business days to get it processed.

I also thought the box arriving unsealed was a little strange.

#930 Excast

Excast

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:37 PM

Not to mention that CS actually gave you the full refund you wanted. How is that a customer service negative?

The customer service wasn't a negative. They were quite helpful actually. It just kind of sucks that I waited almost 2 weeks for my game to arrive and it showed up in that condition.