Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='_Ph03n1x_']I know this isn't exactly Warehouse Deal related but does anyone have any experience buying from express media?[/QUOTE]

I bought there once and had a bad experience. I bought NBA2k11 and there was the stickers on the cover which is fine because Amazon does it too. so I manage to get the sticker off and most of the sticker residue and I notice something isn't right. Turns out Express Media put about 4-5 stickers on top of each other on the actual inside cover as well. Which was impossible to move because if you tried you'd rip the cover off.

Might not be a big deal to some people but it drove me crazy so I got my money back and just ordered from Amazon from a different dealer.

[quote name='xcefkevin']I bought there once and had a bad experience. I bought NBA2k11 and there was the stickers on the cover which is fine because Amazon does it too. so I manage to get the sticker off and most of the sticker residue and I notice something isn't right. Turns out Express Media put about 4-5 stickers on top of each other on the actual inside cover as well. Which was impossible to move because if you tried you'd rip the cover off.

Might not be a big deal to some people but it drove me crazy so I got my money back and just ordered from Amazon from a different dealer.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I think I'll take a chance with the Arkham City CE. 54 isn't too bad and if anything is wrong, I'll just return it.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']That's not from Amazon, it's from a third party seller and it's for new copies. The only used copies from Amazon are listed as very good and $19.55.:whistle2:#

You're better off trying Kmart for one of those special buy copies with the UPC on a sticker over the original UPC for $14.99.[/QUOTE]

oops. Thx for the explaination.

[quote name='_Ph03n1x_']I know this isn't exactly Warehouse Deal related but does anyone have any experience buying from express media?[/QUOTE]
I've bought several games from Express Media with no bad experiences. Bunch of PS2 games and a couple of 360 ones.

[quote name='Tonious']I've bought several games from Express Media with no bad experiences. Bunch of PS2 games and a couple of 360 ones.[/QUOTE]I've had nothing but good experiences with them also.

[quote name='Joenathans']Does portal 2 come with an online code? I'm on the search and rather buy from the warehouse.[/QUOTE]

No online pass/code. The PS3 version does come with a voucher for a free PC version via Steam, however. So that may be gone if you're interested in that.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I've had nothing but good experiences with them also.[/QUOTE]

That's good to hear. I'm not sure what happened with my copy of the game but if others have had success then I might have to reconsider them in the future.

[quote name='xcefkevin']That's good to hear. I'm not sure what happened with my copy of the game but if others have had success then I might have to reconsider them in the future.[/QUOTE]

i ordered a like-new golden sun (GBA) and only got the cart and also a like-new Castlevania: Double pack (GBA) and it came complete but it was covered in black tape and the box was just annihilated

[quote name='Velo214']i was working the whole night of the penny deals, so i saw it going on and couldn't do anything. horrible. lol. that's great to all you that were able to get in on it tho![/QUOTE]

Same here. I found out during my work shift and I shouted out "mother fucker are you serious ? !" and everyone heard me lmao. that had to be one of the most fun, bizarre, weird and worst nights I ever had. All I wanted was one game and the amazon gods didn't respond lol. I hope it returns !

New thread ftw !

[quote name='megamanx']I ordered used copy of street fighter 4 3ds from warehouse deals. when the package arrive the game was not in the case. I contacted Amazon cs, they gave me a full refund and a $5 shipping credit, no questions asked.[/QUOTE]

Gotcha, I contacted the CD and they said that I'll have to send it in for a refund then I can just get another of the same item or any other item that they have in stock at Amazon. I just hope I'll be able to find another one of the same headset for around the same price, thanks for posting.

[quote name='Vigilante']Tempting, but I can wait for a Like New copy closer to $20; I think it's a good sign that we're seeing so many of these.[/QUOTE]

It'll probably get there. I ordered one of the $25 ones in Very Good shape because it was described as having a wrinkle on the case. I ordered a Mario Land 3D with the same description and it was still new. You can barely tell there's damage to the case.

Anyone here happen to buy Mario Kart 7 the past few days (and received it by now)? Any chance the Club Nintendo code was still there and valid? Trying to decide if I should jump one one of the Warehouse ones, but want to get the code as well...

[quote name='Dazed iLLusion']I usually get a slightly beat up game case or the cover being torn in someway but the game disc is brand new.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't mind if the case came back in that condition since I'm getting the Complete Edition. I really want to play through Fallout: New Vegas the right way this time. When it came out, I rushed through the whole thing in Hardcore Mode and completed all 3 different endings via a save point. I sold it like 15 days after the game had come out. This time, I'm taking my time and this will definitely hold me over until the complete edition drops a little bit in price.

I bit on that copy of Smackdown 2011 for PS3 that got posted in the last thread. It arrived today, and it's the UK version (judging by the ratings on the disc and art). The online code is used (I think), but it plays fine in my US PS3. For $8, I'm happy but does anyone know if I'll have issues with US DLC or online functionality?

[quote name='Hibiki Rush']Anyone here happen to buy Mario Kart 7 the past few days (and received it by now)? Any chance the Club Nintendo code was still there and valid? Trying to decide if I should jump one one of the Warehouse ones, but want to get the code as well...[/QUOTE]

It's a crapshoot. I've gotten 3DS games with an unused code and others without the insert at all.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Same here. I found out during my work shift and I shouted out "mother fucker are you serious ? !" and everyone heard me lmao. that had to be one of the most fun, bizarre, weird and worst nights I ever had. All I wanted was one game and the amazon gods didn't respond lol. I hope it returns !

New thread ftw ![/QUOTE]

Which deal was this?

[quote name='Vendetta']It's a crapshoot. I've gotten 3DS games with an unused code and others without the insert at all.[/QUOTE]

I recently ordered a copy and the code was unused.
Edit: Actually, I've bought three Nintendo games from Warehouse Deals in the last week or so and they all had unused codes.

Off topic, but does anyone have their gold box quick picks? I haven't seen mine for 2 days. Just wondering if they stopped doing that or if it's just me. =(

[quote name='kouleefoh']Off topic, but does anyone have their gold box quick picks? I haven't seen mine for 2 days. Just wondering if they stopped doing that or if it's just me. =([/QUOTE]

It was buggy for me one day and didn't show it, but it was still there. Forgot what I did, but try another browser and re-login.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Off topic, but does anyone have their gold box quick picks? I haven't seen mine for 2 days. Just wondering if they stopped doing that or if it's just me. =([/QUOTE]
Three items come up for me.

320 GB Move Bundle for 245.

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-320GB-System-Move-Bundle-3/product-reviews/B002I0K956/ref=sr_1_2_cm_cr_acr_img?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&qid=1326568634&sr=1-2

[quote name='JJSP']I bit on that copy of Smackdown 2011 for PS3 that got posted in the last thread. It arrived today, and it's the UK version (judging by the ratings on the disc and art). The online code is used (I think), but it plays fine in my US PS3. For $8, I'm happy but does anyone know if I'll have issues with US DLC or online functionality?[/QUOTE]

It won't work.

[quote name='mars009']Which deal was this?[/QUOTE]

A while back there was a "penny glitch", some games like L.A. Noire, killzone 3, crysis 2 and others were priced a penny. Amazon actually shipped them, I myself was only able to get one, L.A. Noire, which I was happy with but some people got 40+.

Got my $206 Like New BF PS3 bundle today. The box didn't really have any damage, just what I'd call some wear. Wish I knew how they were originally sealed. The outer sleeve/box with the BF bundle images on it had been re-taped for sure. The inner regular looking 160gb PS3 box just had a single piece of medium sized tape on it. Inside, it appears completely new to me; manuals still sealed, both games sealed and NFR as they should be, controller and cables in baggies except for the power cable... no bag but 'factory twist-tied'. Foam paper around the PS3 and it did the first-time setup when I turned it on. Very satisfied! (and I think I'm finally done updating and transferring from my successfully heat gun repaired 60GB that I don't know what to do with).

[quote name='Kaiser499']It won't work.[/QUOTE]
I suppose that explains why the online code doesn't work - I've got a US PSN account and I assume I can't redeem the code from a UK version of the game.

That...sort of sucks.

[quote name='theking20']the noise will make you go mad though

any game not made from Sony makes the fan go crazy on the new slim PS3's :([/QUOTE]

what are u tlking about? I never had this problem... My fat ps3 is loud tho.. The slim is quiet all the time except on really hot days in florida

[quote name='theking20']the noise will make you go mad though

any game not made from Sony makes the fan go crazy on the new slim PS3's :([/QUOTE]

which model of the slim makes the most noise? which is the quietest?

[quote name='gospelman']which model of the slim makes the most noise? which is the quietest?[/QUOTE]

i have the 160GB and its not bad at all...the only thing that annoys me is the cracking sounds of the plastic when it gets warm

never had this issue on my 80GB model, but oh well, its common

[quote name='breakingcustoms']i have the 160GB and its not bad at all...the only thing that annoys me is the cracking sounds of the plastic when it gets warm

never had this issue on my 80GB model, but oh well, its common[/QUOTE]

clearly you guys have never owned a fat 360. Sounds like damn Cape Canaveral when it is running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back