Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='breakingcustoms']i have the 160GB and its not bad at all...the only thing that annoys me is the cracking sounds of the plastic when it gets warm

never had this issue on my 80GB model, but oh well, its common[/QUOTE]

That drives me crazy about my PS3, first time I heard it turned it off because I thought something was wrong with it. As far as the 360 I put my games on my HDD when I play makes it a lot more quiet.

[quote name='SInX4Lyfe']what are u tlking about? I never had this problem... My fat ps3 is loud tho.. The slim is quiet all the time except on really hot days in florida[/QUOTE]

they made new updated slims with the black friday models, its so much more louder then my old slim i had, its really weird.

[quote name='breakingcustoms']i have the 160GB and its not bad at all...the only thing that annoys me is the cracking sounds of the plastic when it gets warm

never had this issue on my 80GB model, but oh well, its common[/QUOTE]

I was freaking out when that was happening with my PS3 until I realized it was a normal thing.

I thought everything was falling apart inside the system.

Thinking of getting back on the 360 bandwagon.

Cheapest option is looking to be 4gb bundle from AWD for $150 and then throwing in an old xbox HDD.

Anyone have any other suggestions? If not I'll pick up the 4gb bundle and stalk for a controller all weekend.

[quote name='fujimitsu']Thinking of getting back on the 360 bandwagon.

Cheapest option is looking to be 4gb bundle from AWD for $150 and then throwing in an old xbox HDD.

Anyone have any other suggestions? If not I'll pick up the 4gb bundle and stalk for a controller all weekend.[/QUOTE]

i don't think you can put old xbox hdd's in slims. i was at a friends house and brought my hard drive and could not find a place to put it in.

[quote name='Golden Lemonz']i don't think you can put old xbox hdd's in slims. i was at a friends house and brought my hard drive and could not find a place to put it in.[/QUOTE]

You just take them out of the plastic cases and pop em in the hole. Tons of videos etc if you want to see it done.

[quote name='Golden Lemonz']i don't think you can put old xbox hdd's in slims. i was at a friends house and brought my hard drive and could not find a place to put it in.[/QUOTE]

Yes you can. You have to remove the hard drive from the ugly casing, then insert the hard drive into the new slim model. Just need some screw drivers and its easy.

youtube would have saved you guys a lot of time and frustration

My BF PS3 hasn't gotten loud yet. I dunno.

Maybe it's because my old 80GB would get louder than the movie sometimes. And to whoever said the old fat 360s, heck yeah. My first 360 sounded like a jet going off!

[quote name='atc250es']A while back there was a "penny glitch", some games like L.A. Noire, killzone 3, crysis 2 and others were priced a penny. Amazon actually shipped them, I myself was only able to get one, L.A. Noire, which I was happy with but some people got 40+.[/QUOTE]

Dang I always miss out on those rare opportunities! Thanks for sharing

My "Good" condition - 4GB XBox 360 (slim) - $129 from AWD arrived yesterday.

It's still factory sealed but the box had a dent on the one of the corners.

I had a feeling I might get lucky with this one because of the description specifically stating that the only thing wrong with the unit was the packaging.

Well worth the Amazon credit I dropped on it for sure... :D

[quote name='esalw822']My "Good" condition - 4GB XBox 360 (slim) - $129 from AWD arrived yesterday.

I had a feeling I might get lucky with this one because of the description specifically stating that the only thing wrong with the unit was the packaging.

Well worth the Amazon credit I dropped on it for sure... :D[/QUOTE]
Snap! Hopefully mine is the same when I get it Tuesday. I Want to curse no mail on Monday, but I don't want to sound like a racist...

[quote name='bardockkun']Snap! Hopefully mine is the same when I get it Tuesday. I Want to curse no mail on Monday, but I don't want to sound like a racist...[/QUOTE]

damnit!! i forgot about that... i can sound like a racist, i want my alien anthology that (according to amazon.co.uk) is supposed to come tomorrow :lol: ah well

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bardockkun']Snap! Hopefully mine is the same when I get it Tuesday. I Want to curse no mail on Monday, but I don't want to sound like a racist...[/QUOTE]

UPS still delivers tomorrow I think, so you might still get it...

[quote name='esalw822']My "Good" condition - 4GB XBox 360 (slim) - $129 from AWD arrived yesterday.

.I really need one of those $129 Xbox 360's.

My Elite is dying.

How often do they show up at this price?

[quote name='ral1121'].I really need one of those $129 Xbox 360's.

My Elite is dying.

How often do they show up at this price?[/QUOTE]

They usually sit at about $149 for the Like New units when they're available (and that's the current price too, although it's listed as backordered right now for some reason).

They'll occassionally dip under that price for the lesser conditions. But it doesn't happen too often and they get snapped up quickly.

I think $129 is the cheapest I've seen (which is why I pulled the trigger even though I was holding out for a sub $120 unit).

Just did a search of the old AWD Thread and it looks like the 4GB XBox 360 hit $129 once in December (the post didn't list the condition though) and hit $139 once in November (Very Good condition).

It came in and out of stock quite a few times at $149 for Like New, but those two occassions listed above seem to be the only times it dipped below that in the last 2+ months.

For what it's worth...

[quote name='esalw822']Just did a search of the old AWD Thread and it looks like the 4GB XBox 360 hit $129 once in December (the post didn't list the condition though) and hit $139 once in November (Very Good condition).

It came in and out of stock quite a few times at $149 for Like New, but those two occassions listed above seem to be the only times it dipped below that in the last 2+ months.

For what it's worth...[/QUOTE]

XBOX prices as a whole have fallen after black friday though, the 4gb was $140 brand new at target on top of the piles of 250gb holiday bundles all over.

[quote name='fujimitsu']XBOX prices as a whole have fallen after black friday though, the 4gb was $140 brand new at target on top of the piles of 250gb holiday bundles all over.[/QUOTE]

I don't think the prices have fallen at all, those were just temporary holiday sales. It looks like the standard 4GB system is back to regular price pretty much everywhere now and I think the Holiday Bundles are up to $299 new again too.

Unfortunately, I think it's gonna be hard for anyone currently looking for a console to net those types of prices.

AWD does seem to have the 250GB Holiday Bundles popping up for around $195 - Like New so that's an option too.

I just got the impression that this guy needed a console on the cheap and this was the cheapest I found on AWD...

[quote name='ral1121']How often do they show up at this price?[/QUOTE]

They will likely appear at least a couple times a week at $130 or less. I picked up a $119.99 "acceptable" version last week.

Anyone ever ordered one of the "good" condition PS3 systems that stated "may have minor cosmetic issues on top, sides, or bottom of unit"? They seem to put up quite a few in that condition and wondering what you actually received.

WTF? I received my "good condition" 4GB xbox slim last week and it came completely reboxed and poorly packaged.

I wish I had another slim for reference as this particular unit seems rather loud(it's quieter than my arcade unit which sounds like a jet turbine)... might be returning this slim...:cry:

[quote name='edison']Anyone ever ordered one of the "good" condition PS3 systems that stated "may have minor cosmetic issues on top, sides, or bottom of unit"? They seem to put up quite a few in that condition and wondering what you actually received.[/QUOTE]

Not a PS3, but I did order a PSP that had "minor cosmetic damage on the front" and it didn't have any damage anywhere on the unit at all. maybe I just got lucky, but I think others have had similar experiences.

was just able to snag a Black Friday 2011 Bundle: LittleBigPlanet 2 Special Edition and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One for $200 bucks describe as "like new" condition i clicked so fast i didn't read the description to well. anyone have any comment on how there "like new" systems usually are? thanks :D

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...condition=used ps3 official Wireless Stereo Headset 2 in stock at $51

[quote name='medetron']was just able to snag a Black Friday 2011 Bundle: LittleBigPlanet 2 Special Edition and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One for $200 bucks describe as "like new" condition i clicked so fast i didn't read the description to well. anyone have any comment on how there "like new" systems usually are? thanks :D
[/QUOTE]

i got one as well a week and a half ago, box will be messed up a little on the outside, the inner box (the real one, not the blue looking one with the pics of the games) will be fine, main thing is the system and stuff will be perfect :) no problems whatsoever

[quote name='suwillgetu']Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Collector's Edition (Xbox 360) - $74.99 (Like New)[/QUOTE]

Pretty good price. I was able to snag a copy for $64.99 a couple of weeks ago. So it might be wise to wait.

[quote name='burz88']Just ordered a 175 very good ps3, minor cosmetic marks on top. Never owned a ps3, kinda excited.[/QUOTE]

Congrats, always fun getting into a new system.

[quote name='paddlefoot']Anybody buy a TV listed in AWD? Wondering how bad some of the "cosmetic damage" televisions have been damaged.[/QUOTE]

In my case, I picked up a 47lw5300, there were supposedly numerous marks but I couldn't find any. The only damage I saw was to the box.

[quote name='paddlefoot']Anybody buy a TV listed in AWD? Wondering how bad some of the "cosmetic damage" televisions have been damaged.[/QUOTE]

I purchased a Toshiba 46WX800 for $470. The only cosmentic damage was on the box. YMMV since they are used.

I've bought two. One had its box beat to hell, but the TV was perfect. The other had a hole in the box that was taped over, but other than that (and a $500 discount)....the TV was new. But like others, YMMV. I've had very good luck w/ AWD electronics.

[quote name='ptuck874']i got one as well a week and a half ago, box will be messed up a little on the outside, the inner box (the real one, not the blue looking one with the pics of the games) will be fine, main thing is the system and stuff will be perfect :) no problems whatsoever[/QUOTE]

Thanks! can't wait for it to show up a really late Christmas present to the nephews but managed to snag a great deal without breaking the bank. :applause:

My good 360 came in today. No box, no batteries, but everything else seems untouched since going through all the updates on the console right now unless someone took the time to restore back to factory settings before the Winter update.

Now just a matter of asking why I have 7 360 controllers total now with the addition of one with this console...

[quote name='sgaldis']Why do you have 7 360 controllers total? :)[/QUOTE]

I have seven as well. anyone looking to buy one? I bought two originally with my first xbox, a friend gave me 2, I bought a halo reach console and kept one controller and I just bought the MW3 console from AWD which gave me two more controllers.

Received my $26 Very Good Super Mario 3D Land today. You can tell the case is not new but everything else is in perfect condition and all of the inserts including the Club Nintendo code are still inside.

[quote name='sgaldis']Why do you have 7 360 controllers total? :)[/QUOTE]
Let's try and see if I can remember the origin of each...

Black elite controller that came with console.
White controller because needed extra controller.
Black s-type controller I got for free.
Silver transforming d-pad controller I got for the crazy cheap.
Gears of War 3 controller I also got on the crazy cheap.
Modern Warfare 3 controller I also got for the crazy cheap.
And now another black s-type controller that came with this console.

This isn't even counting my two arcade sticks and my PDP Versus controller as well. In short, I have a horrible, horrible problem.

Got a 42" 3D plasma from the warehouse. TV itself was in excellent condition, but had a lot of missing parts. No power power cord, missing screws, and the box was beat the hell up. The only cosmetic damage on the TV itself was on the stand and they're minor scratches at best. I've heard my experience was a rarity, but as someone else on here has said, it's YMMV.

They have a generous return policy, but I didn't wanna go through the process of sending it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back