Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the cheapest ya'll have seen a Wii and was it in the 'new, but dented box' condition?

Hmm... With the WiiU coming out, Wiis should be popping up.

Grabbed a xbox 360 wireless router ..black, the new one for $38 and a "used" xbox live 12 month for 29.99!

not bad $68 for both free ship

Anybody buy a TV listed in AWD? Wondering how bad some of the "cosmetic damage" televisions have been damaged.
Just last week I purchased a 24" Samsung LED LCD monitor from the Warehouse "like new" with "cosmetic damage." There were several fingerprints on the screen and the user manual was missing but for $80 off I’m not complaining.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']What's the cheapest ya'll have seen a Wii and was it in the 'new, but dented box' condition?

Hmm... With the WiiU coming out, Wiis should be popping up.[/QUOTE]

That and Amazon has the trade in your Wii promo for up to $120. So yeah, I would imagine allot of them showing up in the near future

[quote name='shadowkast']That and Amazon has the trade in your Wii promo for up to $120. So yeah, I would imagine allot of them showing up in the near future[/QUOTE]

Sorry if this is off-topic but how is the trade-in value up to $120? I'm currently seeing between $45 and $85 depending on the bundle.

Has anyone bought a laptop or computer from AWD? I bought a MacBook Pro this morning for ~900, I just have bad luck with PCs and my Mac I had in college has never given me any trouble. Mix that in with the fact that I just don't game very much aside from a few roms and I can do bootcamp or something that way.

[quote name='topplehat']I think the Wii will still maintain some use as it can play GCN games, while the Wii U cannot.[/QUOTE]

The newer Wii's don't play Gamecube games though.

I thought it was Amazon that was giving a bonus $50 credit if you buy a ps3 or 360. Saw the thread on slick deals[quote name='JaylisJayP']Sorry if this is off-topic but how is the trade-in value up to $120? I'm currently seeing between $45 and $85 depending on the bundle.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='shadowkast']I thought it was Amazon that was giving a bonus $50 credit if you buy a ps3 or 360. Saw the thread on slick deals[/QUOTE]

Yeah I saw that Amazon page about two days ago. Not sure if its still running or not.

[quote name='Foladar']In my case, I picked up a 47lw5300, there were supposedly numerous marks but I couldn't find any. The only damage I saw was to the box.[/QUOTE]

how much did you pick that up for?

[quote name='olemmiwinks']how much did you pick that up for?[/QUOTE]

I paid $700 for a Good conditioned 47lw5300. The 42 was in the low 600 range fwiw and the 47lw5600 hasn't gone below 850 (as that was my initial choice).

Black Friday 2011 Bundle: LittleBigPlanet 2 Special Edition and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One

Gone.

Edit: although not AWD, a seller has 43 copies of Dark Cloud 2 for $4.99 after shipping.

Gone.

I took a risk and ordered one.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Foladar']I paid $700 for a Good conditioned 47lw5300. The 42 was in the low 600 range fwiw and the 47lw5600 hasn't gone below 850 (as that was my initial choice).[/QUOTE]

Ahhh that's not bad at all. The cheapest I've seen the 47lw5600 go for on here was $860. (Although I did see one at a Fry's B&M for $800 one day)

[quote name='fujimitsu']Anyone here ordered back ordered consoles? I've never done so from AWD. Any chance it would ship earlier?[/QUOTE]

I ordered a backordered uncharted bundle and I got it two days later (I have prime) wasn't supposed to ship for like 10 days

Received my very good ps3 today, the thing is pristine, brand new. All the components and controller wrapped. I was freakin out because i couldnt find a powerbrick, unbeknownst to me that there isnt one, ha.

[quote name='HotJuicyBurgers']Is there a way to list the games on amazon warehouse by system?[/QUOTE]

Yes, in the first post.

[quote name='BlindJoker']Gone. Pricing mistake?
I can't see them selling out that quickly.[/QUOTE]

Not certain, but it was over with hours ago. So the pricing mistake might be plausible here.

[quote name='nightmare452']This one was sold by Amazon Warehouse right?

If its confirmed that it can drop to $20, I can wait and check until I see it at this price.[/QUOTE]

We might be talking about different listings, but I saw one listed at $20.xx last night but it was NOT through AWD. The cheapest I've seen through AWD is $24.xx.

[quote name='musicjunkie']Planning on picking up a 250GB xbox pretty soon. Is the current price of $225 about the going rate?[/QUOTE]

AWD prices are discounted based on the condition of the item. On 250gb $225, is the like new price, 210 very good 195 good and 180 acceptable. You should probably shoot for a "good" condition one. Read the description, and see if you can get one that specifically describes damaged packaging, those seem to be the best deals.

[quote name='edson13']AWD prices are discounted based on the condition of the item. On 250gb $225, is the like new price, 210 very good 195 good and 180 acceptable. You should probably shoot for a "good" condition one. Read the description, and see if you can get one that specifically describes damaged packaging, those seem to be the best deals.[/QUOTE]

I would also add to screen cap the descriptions of various conditions of the 250GB AWD offerings.

Should yours arrive not as described, I believe it strongly aides the Amazon CSR to make it right.

I got a VERY GOOD @ $210 10 days ago, nothing was listed in description. The LIKE NEW also had nothing in description. However the GOOD said item may be repackaged, minor cosmetic issues.

When my VERY GOOD arrived repackaged I immediately uploaded the pic of description to the internet and linked the image in chat with a CSR who promptly refunded 10%.

[quote name='gospelman']When I posted, it was $20.98 "acceptable" from WD[/QUOTE]

Good to know. I will wait to check if I can find it for this. All I want is the game itself, could even care for the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back