Lockerz.com Discussion Thread...PLZ Read OP

• Please log in to reply
552 replies to this topic

#31 ProfessorStotch

ProfessorStotch

The Undisputed CAG Champion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:29 AM

Are we thinking there night be a backorder for the Vita? That would make me sad.

ProfessorStotch.png
Check me out on Twitch!

I entered her with almost no resistance. 

#32 chicagocubsfan

chicagocubsfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:32 AM

How is everyne getting Uncharted for $27.99? I have 3,200 ptz and have the slider all the way over and only going down to $34.99 (30% off)???

it was a one night only thing, where they had the msrp at $39.99 and the discount went down to $27.99.

Playing:
:3ds: Pokemon X  :whee: 
:psp:- Killzone Mercenary
:wii:-Wind Waker HD  8-)
:ps3:- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix, rain   ;)
PSN is chicagocubsfan

#33 KALEL114

KALEL114

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:37 AM

I had no idea this site existed until I came here. I ended up with:

3G Vita- $239.99
SSX- $23.96
Twisted Metal- $24.59
Vita Cradle- $14.99

Got confirmation for the Cradle and TM today. Can't wait for the rest when it releases.

#34 WilliamG

WilliamG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:44 AM

it was a one night only thing, where they had the msrp at $39.99 and the discount went down to $27.99.

Mine hasn't shipped yet - ordered on that night. :(
www.bighugenerd.com

#35 GohanX

GohanX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:50 AM

I was getting a little antsy since other said their Uncharteds have shipped and mine hasn't, and I just got my email. Yes! Now they just need to send Virtua Tennis 4 and the Vita.

I've still got some points, trying to decide if I want another game. I'd love Rayman Origins, but they don't seem to have that.

#36 Bankotsu

Bankotsu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 02:02 AM

How are you guys getting SSX or Twisted Metal for under $25? Mine shows up as 41.99

#37 chicagocubsfan

chicagocubsfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 02:07 AM

How are you guys getting SSX or Twisted Metal for under $25? Mine shows up as 41.99

it was a one night thing

Playing:
PSN is chicagocubsfan

#38 tightclaws

tightclaws

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 03:04 AM

I was getting a little antsy since other said their Uncharteds have shipped and mine hasn't, and I just got my email. Yes! Now they just need to send Virtua Tennis 4 and the Vita.

I've still got some points, trying to decide if I want another game. I'd love Rayman Origins, but they don't seem to have that.

They should update again soon and ad a bunch of stuff...
Posted Image

#39 WilliamG

WilliamG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 03:26 AM

Be nice if Lockerz's point system was working properly so I can actually get some points. Doesn't seem to be any way to earn points after watching the videos once. Any tips on point getting?
www.bighugenerd.com

#40 tightclaws

tightclaws

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 03:28 AM

Be nice if Lockerz's point system was working properly so I can actually get some points. Doesn't seem to be any way to earn points after watching the videos once. Any tips on point getting?

Did you search all the videos? Some are worth 300 they add new ones every day worth at least 60, I have gotten over 4000 pts in 3 days.
Posted Image

#41 WilliamG

WilliamG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 03:42 AM

Did you search all the videos? Some are worth 300 they add new ones every day worth at least 60, I have gotten over 4000 pts in 3 days.

Would take hours to get that many points...
www.bighugenerd.com

#42 chicagocubsfan

chicagocubsfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 03:46 AM

so you're complaining about not getting points, but when someone tells you how to do it, you're not going to do it?

Playing:
PSN is chicagocubsfan

#43 tightclaws

tightclaws

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 03:48 AM

so you're complaining about not getting points, but when someone tells you how to do it, you're not going to do it?

LOL
Besides the fact you don't have to really watch, you just leave it running and open other windows letting the videos play while you do other things. It's really not that difficult, some people just love to complain I guess.
Posted Image

#44 WilliamG

WilliamG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 04:04 AM

LOL
Besides the fact you don't have to really watch, you just leave it running and open other windows letting the videos play while you do other things. It's really not that difficult, some people just love to complain I guess.

I'm not complaining, just stating facts. And it's doubly frustrating when their own points system doesn't work, since re-watching videos is broken. :) Just sayin'....
www.bighugenerd.com

#45 tightclaws

tightclaws

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 04:08 AM

Again watch the ones you have not, let run while you open other windows, after an an hour you will enough points for a nice discount. I used the max on 3 items already
16 gig Vita Mem card $44.99
Twisted Metal $41.99
UC GA 34.99
I was pretty happy with that but others did a lot better than me and I'm upset about it. Not really upset LOL JK.

PS all 3 items shipped today should have them next week early before my Vita arrives from Amazon on release day. I might buy a few more games too. But I think I'm going to get in on the buy 2 get one free at Target
Fifa 12
MRVL VS CAP
Lumines
if I can get um

Edited by tightclaws, 16 February 2012 - 04:22 AM.

Posted Image

#46 Bioterror

Bioterror

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 04:23 AM

3 day shipping from coast to coast is pretty good.

#47 WilliamG

WilliamG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 04:28 AM

Again watch the ones you have not, let run while you open other windows, after an an hour you will enough points for a nice discount. I used the max on 3 items already
16 gig Vita Mem card $44.99
Twisted Metal $41.99
UC GA 34.99
I was pretty happy with that but others did a lot better than me and I'm upset about it. Not really upset LOL JK.

PS all 3 items shipped today should have them next week early before my Vita arrives from Amazon on release day. I might buy a few more games too. But I think I'm going to get in on the buy 2 get one free at Target
Fifa 12
MRVL VS CAP
Lumines
if I can get um

When did you order Uncharted?
www.bighugenerd.com

#48 Smashbro29

Smashbro29

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 05:33 AM

Ordered my Vita from them. 3G bundle. Marvel 3. I'm pretty hype, did the Vita games ship already? Should I be expecting it soon?

#49 WilliamG

WilliamG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 05:47 AM

I ordered Uncharted about a week ago when they had it for $27.99, and it's yet to ship. Seems to me Lockerz is a little sporadic about their shipping and who comes first.
www.bighugenerd.com

#50 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 06:11 AM

I ordered Uncharted about a week ago when they had it for $27.99, and it's yet to ship. Seems to me Lockerz is a little sporadic about their shipping and who comes first.

You should have received a shipping email by now if you ordered a week ago.
I would contact CS at Support@Lockerz.com to find out whats going on. Be sure to check your spam folder as well, my Uncharted shipping email was buried in there.

#51 Ragnorok64

Ragnorok64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 06:50 AM

Man, I haven't received shipping confirmation for anything. I ordered on the 8th and 10th.

#52 Bioterror

Bioterror

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 06:53 AM

I also ordered the day it was put up, but still don't have a ship email. Tales shipped a day late so I'm hoping the same for GA and starter kit.

I sent them an email waiting to hear back.

#53 ceekay90

ceekay90

Posted 16 February 2012 - 07:09 AM

Ordered uncharted (febuary 15th) shipped same day

Ordered vita wifi/3g got an email saying it's in stock ready to ship.

#54 ceekay90

ceekay90

Posted 16 February 2012 - 07:09 AM

also in just one day i have over 4000 points after my purchases.

#55 tightclaws

tightclaws

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 08:04 AM

I ordered mine late Friday night but I'm paying more than you, so I bet Igot priority. Would not surprise me at all, I did order 2 other things also.
Posted Image

#56 WilliamG

WilliamG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 08:36 AM

I ordered mine late Friday night but I'm paying more than you, so I bet Igot priority. Would not surprise me at all, I did order 2 other things also.

You think because you paid more than me that you got priority? Really? IF that is the case, Lockerz won't get a penny more of my money, that's for sure.

Either way, another day has gone by and Uncharted hasn't shipped for me, yet, and I ordered it 2/7. I ordered it and a 32GB Vita card in the same order. 32GB card shipped within a couple of days, and I received it already.
www.bighugenerd.com

#57 Ragnorok64

Ragnorok64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:29 PM

I wonder if they are factoring in how far away people are and are shipping out the furthest orders first. Doesn't necessarily make a lot of sense but I'm just theorizing.

#58 Bioterror

Bioterror

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 02:54 PM

For the people that have their GA shipped was your order above or below 6200?

#59 tightclaws

tightclaws

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 03:45 PM

You think because you paid more than me that you got priority? Really? IF that is the case, Lockerz won't get a penny more of my money, that's for sure.

Either way, another day has gone by and Uncharted hasn't shipped for me, yet, and I ordered it 2/7. I ordered it and a 32GB Vita card in the same order. 32GB card shipped within a couple of days, and I received it already.

Who knows, it's not exactly the most reliable site, I had some guy from there swear my Twisted Metal was cancelled because it never went through because of a paypal problem, Of course the next day it shipped..
Posted Image

#60 ArthurDayne

ArthurDayne

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 03:52 PM

I ordered on the 7th, around order number 120. Shipped yesterday at 6pm Eastern