It's a spell that creates blueberries.

EDIT: Five of them.

Posted Image

#332 The Crotch

The Crotch

I was famous and I was powerful.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 06:50 PM

So I went and read something about Mass Effect 3. I willingly put myself in danger of spoilers.

And it was totally worth it. Not spoilers ahead:

There's no penalty for mixing Paragon and Renegade: In Mass Effect 2, if you wanted to get the hardest Charm options, you had to play an almost completely Paragon character. We intended many of those Charms to be fun Easter eggs, but many players felt like they had to play pure Paragon to avoid being penalized by the loss of a dialog option. In Mass Effect 3, your Reputation score determines both Charm and Intimidate options, and that score is determined by adding your Paragon and Renegade scores together. You're still rewarded for being a completionist player and doing as much content as you can, but you can do it as a Paragon or Renegade player without penalty.

Perfect? No. But a billionty times better than what ME2 and ME1 used. Such a huge improvement. Like, if the charm/intimidate system in ME1 and 2 were "Good Berries", then ME3's system would be "Cure Major Wounds" or something.

Posted Image

#333 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 06:55 PM

Mass Effect 3 = Game of the Year.

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#334 ihadFG

ihadFG

Adamustache

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:19 PM

So I went and read something about Mass Effect 3. I willingly put myself in danger of spoilers.

And it was totally worth it. Not spoilers ahead:

Perfect? No. But a billionty times better than what ME2 and ME1 used. Such a huge improvement. Like, if the charm/intimidate system in ME1 and 2 were "Good Berries", then ME3's system would be "Cure Major Wounds" or something.

That's awesome. That sounds like it fixes my biggest problem with the series.

My Tradelist

#335 lolwhat

lolwhat

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:29 PM

D'awwww, Bioware is growing up.

#336 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Lookin' in all the right places

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:40 PM

stupid fucking song

Fuck

Beats beats beats beats beats beats beats beats beats BEATS IN MAH HEAD

Off.

#337 Indignate

Indignate

Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:30 PM

So I was playing Darksiders last night and the game was all "yo, go pik up dese scattered pieces of dis happinin plot device by exploin' da areas yah ben 2 already yeeeee!"

I turned the game off.

Did anything interesting happen in the last 200 post?

#338 The Crotch

The Crotch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:33 PM

Your first mistake was playing Darksiders.

Posted Image

#339 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:38 PM

It's a good Zelda game though.

But then it's also a bad Zelda game at the same time.

#340 lolwhat

lolwhat

Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:40 PM

Darksiders is horrendous.

--

Who's picking up that 2 hour game game called Journey? It's $15 but I love pretentious games.

#341 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:41 PM

It's a good Portal game though.

But It's also a bad Portal game at the same time.

#342 lolwhat

lolwhat

Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:46 PM

It's a good everything and an awful everything.

#343 The Crotch

The Crotch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:46 PM

Darksiders is John Romero's favourite game.

Posted Image

#344 SinOfHeart

SinOfHeart

Teddie's #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:00 PM

Darksiders is horrendous.

I liked Darksiders, it wasn't a perfect game and it mixed a lot of other ideas together (some working better than others). But I liked the setting a lot.

Who's picking up that 2 hour game game called Journey? It's $15 but I love pretentious games.

I'll be getting it, I really enjoyed Flower so I have high hopes for it. Plus, I know one of the developers who worked on it, since we went to college together.

662978.pngTeddie_Swimsuit_Sig.jpg
sig.gif

#345 JSP

JSP

Return to my Roots

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:01 PM

Mass Effect 3 is gonna be so fucking bad

#346 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:33 PM

Mass Effect 3 is gonna be so fucking badass

Fixed.

#347 The Crotch

The Crotch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:34 PM

Straight Talk:

Mass Effect 3 will be a great game with solid albeit stale gunplay. It will have some well-written characters that tend slightly towards pandering to guys in their late teens and early twenties. It will have good production values, but will be unable to break the perception that it's just trying too god damn hard to be like a movie. The plot itself will be solid but completely unremarkable except for one or two utterly stupid things that some people will defend against any criticism and some people will say totally ruined the series. Stuff that is carried over from previous saves will be more important than it was in ME2, but they won't do anything amazing with it. It will provide no significant challenge on any but the two highest difficulty settings.

Posted Image

#348 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:36 PM

I've owned Darksiders for a year and some, and I've played about 2 hours of it. Was alright.

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#349 The Crotch

The Crotch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:39 PM

Straight Talk:

No it wasn't.

Posted Image

#350 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:41 PM

I did watch my friend play most of it. Gets old hearing War talk about "The Councillllllllllllll. . ."

#351 lolwhat

lolwhat

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:44 PM

Gunplay did feel weaker in the ME3 demo compared to ME2. Like, that first clip you let off in ME2 feels great, and the robots fall apart in a beautiful mess. Let the overheated clip pop out and listen to that hissssss....ohh baby.

ME3 feels kind of like ME1 in comparison...just a weaker sense of umph on the gunplay.

#352 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:49 PM

ME3 basically looks like ME1.5. Look at the flunkies you get to drag around. Nobody wants Ashley or Kaidan.

Real talk, if I could've sent them both to their deaths in Mass Effect, I would've.

#353 lolwhat

lolwhat

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:52 PM

Yeah it's bizarre they won't just drop them from the games. The first thing that greets me in both ME2 and ME3 are the worst characters in the history of game creation.

#354 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Lookin' in all the right places

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:54 PM

The first thing that greets me in both ME2 and ME3 are the worst characters in the history of game creation.

Not while this thing exists:

Spoiler

#355 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:58 PM

Kill the space marines!!

#356 j-cart

j-cart

PAPER TRAILS on a mountain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:00 PM

Hey, I'm only in week 8 ;)

What program did you do/start with?

Maybe I'll start doing some pushups when I watch the news in the morning. Thanks for the tip!

I have this standard that people who want to get into lifting should follow.

100 push ups
100 body squats
100 sit ups
20 pull ups

An in shape person should be able to do the follow in less than 6 minutes. Anyone that 'thinks' they are weight lifting worthy should do this in less than 5 minutes. Work on those 4 things first before trying to lift weights. Why? It sets a foundation and improves your body's endurance to resistance. Plus it is a great beginners workout that actually helps.

Mass Effect 3 is gonna be so fucking bad

Must have not gotten the Kinect version.

#357 SinOfHeart

SinOfHeart

Teddie's #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:01 PM

Like, that first clip you let off in ME2 feels great, and the robots fall apart in a beautiful mess. Let the overheated clip pop out and listen to that hissssss....ohh baby.

I feel like this post was a double entendre.

sig.gif

#358 lolwhat

lolwhat

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:02 PM

no rules on reps as long as everything is done in under 5 min? and overhand/wide grip for pull ups?

ima do this right now.

#359 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:07 PM

I can't even take a shit in 5 minutes.

#360 SinOfHeart

SinOfHeart

Teddie's #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:18 PM

Not while this thing exists:

Spoiler

Posted Image

sig.gif