Photo
- - - - -

Madden 12 Official CAG League - On official hiatus until Madden 13.

• Please log in to reply
4219 replies to this topic

#3151 sprice8688

sprice8688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:04 PM

me widow cru blade and duece were all playin 3v3 in madden yest had a good time any interested in startin a 3v3 tourny? like we did the individual tournys... if ur interested let us know

#3152 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:05 PM

me widow cru blade and duece were all playin 3v3 in madden yest had a good time any interested in startin a 3v3 tourny? like we did the individual tournys... if ur interested let us know

I'd be interested, I had a lot of fun last night. Not sure if I was any help lol.

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

Video Games, Movies, and TV

https://itunes.apple...d884775591?mt=2

181104.pngblade3d.png

#3153 sprice8688

sprice8688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:09 PM

I'd be interested, I had a lot of fun last night. Not sure if I was any help lol.

u were running shit with d tackle we just gotta work u into the offensive scheme better... cru texted me bout playing again to$$$$t if ur interested...

#3154 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:14 PM

How does it work exactly? Which positions do you guys control on O and D?

33126.png

#3155 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:28 PM

Team captain controls QB on offense, other then that you can control anyone. On defense you can control anyone. As long as no one else is already controlling the player you want you can control them.

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

181104.pngblade3d.png

#3156 Mr Grand Cru

Mr Grand Cru

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:28 PM

You can pick a position or any and switch between players the captain picks defensive plays and the qb picks offensive plays

#3157 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:34 PM

Updated Giants Trading Block

Have for trade:

WR- Hakeem Nicks OVR 94 AGE 29? POT A SPD 90 ACC 95 CTH 99 RTE 95 CIT 95 SPC 95 RLS 99
QB- Eli Manning OVR 85 AGE 35? POT A THP 86 THA 87 TAS 87 TAM 84 TAD 84 PAC 86 STA 95 INJ 98
HB- Ahmad Bradshaw OVR 87 AGE 27 POT A SPD 90 ACC 97 TRK 85 ELU 87
WR- Early Doucet OVR 73 POT B SPD 85 ACC 88 CTH 77 CIT 83 RLS 73

Looking for:

***DT OVR 86+ High block shedding and strength
FS OVR 87+
OLB OVR 85+
Need 95+ KR/PR

I am really interested in a top tier DT, so if anyone has one they would be willing to deal for what I have on the block maybe we can work something out.

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

181104.pngblade3d.png

#3158 XpG CheesyMan

XpG CheesyMan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:54 PM

Welp i got bad luck with xbox, new stars wars one i got blew up and steelers got filled, sooo ima need a sub and a kick so he can play his game. Since discontinued they are having to ship a xbox in from another area so going to take a few days till get a replacement.

#3159 LVPatriots

LVPatriots

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:57 PM

It's really fun, you can have one person call the offensive plays and be the quarterback and someone else call the defense as the linebackers, and then everyone else plays with anyone they want.

Or you can restrict it too, someone only has LB, someone else has D-Line. Etc...
MurdaModeLV

#3160 MasterAwesome

MasterAwesome

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:59 PM

I'm putting Terrell Suggs (http://xtreme-footba...tributes/362644) on the block for a high man/press corner or MAYBE a good HB (90+)...undecided on if I need an HB yet but I might pull the trigger if someone offers up one that I really like. And Suggs is a 99 at LE/RE if anyone wants to play him there..

And Ravens/Bengals scheduled for 10 p.m. EST tonight.

#3161 sprice8688

sprice8688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:04 PM

it is fun we would have to find a way to evenly devide teams

#3162 LVPatriots

LVPatriots

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:21 PM

it is fun we would have to find a way to evenly devide teams

I don't think that would be necessary.
MurdaModeLV

#3163 sprice8688

sprice8688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:35 PM

I don't think that would be necessary.

if we did a tourny? it dont matter to me i just think if wr had enough people to start a tourny we should mix it up by the usual standings.like not put 3 people who never made playoffs on a team.. no superbowl winners on a team.... but either way works

#3164 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:37 PM

if we did a tourny? it dont matter to me i just think if wr had enough people to start a tourny we should mix it up by the usual standings.like not put 3 people who never made playoffs on a team.. no superbowl winners on a team.... but either way works

Agreed, try to make them as even as possible.

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

181104.pngblade3d.png

#3165 MasterAwesome

MasterAwesome

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:50 PM

Re-posting on this page:

I'm putting Terrell Suggs (http://xtreme-footba....ributes/362644) on the block for a high man/press corner or MAYBE a good HB (90+)...undecided on if I need an HB yet but I might pull the trigger if someone offers up one that I really like. And Suggs is a 99 at LE/RE if anyone wants to play him there..

And Ravens/Bengals scheduled for 10 p.m. EST tonight.

Also Earl Thomas on the block - http://xtreme-footba...tributes/362785

#3166 LVPatriots

LVPatriots

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:05 PM

I guess, it might be just as fun to strategize and play with people you are more farmiliar with. But I'm up for whatever. I just want to call the defensive plays for my team.
MurdaModeLV

#3167 BSETI50

BSETI50

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:08 PM

I just want to call the defensive plays for my team.

thats why im not gonna be on your team jackass...

#3168 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:24 PM

Pats-Titans going down now.

33126.png

#3169 LVPatriots

LVPatriots

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:43 PM

thats why im not gonna be on your team jackass...

Suck a bag of dicks kid.
MurdaModeLV

#3170 Thrax83

Thrax83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:46 PM

it would be neat to watch that game like a broadcast. with no loading issues of spectators entering or leaving the game.

#3171 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 10:04 PM

I think I may actually move up to #1 in the power rankings, but we will see how that goes.

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

181104.pngblade3d.png

#3172 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 10:23 PM

New England Patriots 10 - Tennessee Titans 7

This early-season clash of AFC powerhouses lived up to its billing and then some, with two elite defenses trading haymakers and not letting anyone get into an offensive rhythm. It's not often you see a score this low without a single turnover, but this was just a clinic of defensive discipline, pursuit and tackling on both ends.

The Patriots scored on their first drive with a 13-yard run by Leshoure, which was all of the scoring in the half. The Titans answered with a run by Wells in the 3rd. The Patriots drove to inside the Titans 5 at the 2 minute warning, but the Titans were able to hold strong and force the field goal, though they used all three timeouts in the process. Locker couldn't pick up a 1st on the next series and the Pats were able to kneel it out for their first win of the season.

Colt McCoy was 6 of 10 for 81 yards, 0 TD and 0 INT.

Jake Locker was 11 of 14 for 99 yards, 0 TD and 0 INT.

Cobie Ross had 13 carries for 68 yards, while Leshoure had 6 for 23 and the score. McCoy also had a key 3rd down rush for a 1st.

CJ was 11 of 14 for 54 yards, while Wells had 3 for 10 and the score.

Roddy White caught 2 balls for 31 yards, while newest Patriot Mike Thomas did have one nice 26 yard catch.

Zach Miller lead the Titans with 3 for 36.

Both defenses were great in this one, though there weren't any counting stats to speak of. Cameron Wake had the sole sack of the game.

---
gg bseti! Like I said on XBL, that was probably the best defensive duel I've ever had. Definitely one of the most fun games I've played in a while, I love battles of attrition like that where you know it will come down to 1 or 2 plays and you just hope you make them.

33126.png

#3173 BSETI50

BSETI50

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 10:38 PM

Great game bv, my D played well in stretches but sucked on 3rd down. You went 6-8 on third down, you picked smart plays but I can't let that shit happen D has to get off the field. Locker played great besides an early sack and those two throws at the end. I wish he coul have at least put them in the vicinity of britt cuz he was open both times, id much rather two drops than two terrible throws, especially after a game like that. Your D made some key stops tho. well played...at least I'm due to get a win against you, hopefully its in the playoffs.

#3174 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 10:59 PM

Packers/Falcons was a tale of 2 halves. Turnovers cost me points in the first half, but luckily, I was able to force several turnovers in the second half, scoring 21 points in quarter #3 and holding on to the lead to win.

Green Bay Packers 42, Atlanta Falcons 21

155toba.gif2i6pefo.gif675n9f.gifhsl3pl.gif

#3175 Thrax83

Thrax83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 11:24 PM

i am super anxious to get my first game going. right now playing the wait game

#3176 Thrax83

Thrax83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 11:26 PM

would also like to play a scrimmage with any one. don't know if this involves the league team. if so how?

#3177 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:51 AM

They need to add spectating and scrimmaging for online league play in Madden 13.

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

181104.pngblade3d.png

#3178 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 01:08 AM

They need to add spectating and scrimmaging for online league play in Madden 13.

Don't hold your breath.

33126.png

#3179 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 01:28 AM

Jets - 26
Broncos - 24

Damn! That was probably the tightest game I've ever played! With the rain coming down in Jersey, the teams were battling for field position all day. Jahvid Best put up some very nice numbers, picking up 188 yards on 18 carries, with 3 TDs, helping New York get out to a 14-7 half time lead. The Denver defense buckled down though, and the team came roaring back, overtaking the Jets 21-14 as the 4th quarter started.

The Jets responded, marching down the field, with Best picking up his final TD of the day. The Broncos started their next possession at their own 20, but two straight sacks by rookie DT, Rodney Tubbs caused a safety, putting the Jets ahead 23-21 with 3:00 left to play. The Jets tried to chew clock when they got the ball, but the drive stalled when Mark Sanchez overthrew a simple curl route by about 20 yards, forcing the Jets to punt. Denver seized the opportunity, as Matt Schaub finally got his legs moving, escaping a couple sacks and finding open receivers.

On 3rd and 2 at the Jets 31, Schaub again narrowly avoided a sack that would have knocked Denver out of FG range, throwing the ball away at the last second. Matt Prater made the 48 yard FG to give the Broncos a 24-23 lead with 1:08 left in the game. The Jets would not go quietly though, as Mark Sanchez got them down the field quickly, finding Dustin Keller over the middle for a 41 yard gain, putting the Jets at the Broncos 34 yard line. It should be noted at this point that crappy Jets kicker, Nick Folk, had already missed a 51 yard FG earlier in the game. So, every yard was critical here.

The Jets moved the ball carefully, getting to the Denver 25, before a HB dive play to try to center the ball on the field resulted in a very weird sack where Sanchez was destroyed before he could even hand the ball off, resulting in a 4 yard loss. With a 46 yard game winning FG staring him straight in the face, Nick Folk came back on, this time drilling it as time expired to give the Jets the win and move them to 2-0 on the season. Great game, Kaster. That last sack was kind of bullshit...but I guess that's Madden. Just glad it didn't cost me the game.

Jets
Mark Sanchez - 8-13, 152 yds, 0 TDs, 0 INTs
Jahvid Best - 18 att, 188 yds, 3 TDs
Dustin Keller - 6 rec, 110 yds
Rodney Tubbs - 3 tackles, 3 sacks (he has 4 tackles on the season...all sacks, lol)
Karl Klug - 3 tackles, 1 sack

Broncos
Matt Schaub - 8-16, 207 yds, 2 TDs, 0 INTs
Steven Jackson - 12 att, 72 yds, 1 TD, 2 rec, 39 yds
Aaron Hernandez - 3 rec, 49 yds, 1 TD
Steve Breaston - 2 rec, 98 yds, 1 TD
Keiwone Anderson - 5 tackles, 2 sacks (1 broken toe, lol)
Elvis Dumervil - 3 tackles, 1 sack
Raymond Gilbert - 3 tackles, 1 sack

EDIT - Holy shit! Anderson is out 7 weeks because of that broken toe. Wow! I guess I owed you that one for you injuring Tracy Porter on a stupid tackle in the JV League, haha ;)

#3180 KasterDB

KasterDB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 01:45 AM

I figured when you called timeout and picked another play you were trying to center the ball in the field, so I called an all out blitz. I was hoping it'd be enough to put Folk out of range, but oh well :P

I didn't really get back into it until I started going to Jackson, which I should've done earlier. As soon as that Keller play went for what it did I felt like you had it in the bag. Great game Nate.

Thanks for breaking my rookie safety's toe. I think I'll blame every bad thing that happens to him on his 41 jumping :D