Madden 12 Official CAG League - On official hiatus until Madden 13.

Not at all MA, he's gonna suck in miami....good qb just needs the right system and stability....I'm predicting peyton has the worst year of his career....no1 to throw to, Dthomas is going to struggle in that offense an.d they lost dan fells and eddie royal already. Manning chose the wrong team n my opinion, shuda went to san fran but I guess steve young jinxedd the shit out of that idea

[quote name='BSETI50']no1 to throw to, Dthomas is going to struggle in that offense an.d they lost dan fells and eddie royal already. Manning chose the wrong team n my opinion, shuda went to san fran but I guess steve young jinxedd the shit out of that idea[/QUOTE]

I would be shocked if their first call after hearing Manning was coming there wasn't to Dallas Clark.

I think both Thomas and Decker have talent, but I do think there will be some growing pains as they get used to the Manning way of doing things.

I think they're at least a year away from being a serious AFC contender.. But they're definitely going to be better than with Tebow.

Lol, I was about to say I'd love to take the skins Madden 13 for RGIII. But they won't have 1st rounders for the next few years, so F that.

Giants- 49
Panthers- 21

Nothing really to say the Giants rush game dominated the Panthers for 410 yards.

So glad I picked up Peterson, and I think I might actually like having Bradshaw to switch in every now and then.

Yea bv there gonna struggle, I think decker will be ok, but thomas missed out on the orton (pocket passer) era in denver due to injury. So he basically came from a wing T option offense (a highschool offense) at georgia tech to the tebow offense, call it what you want spread option whatever. Its gonna take time, and the question is, how much time do they have? Manning had a piece of somethin inserted into his neck dude, he prolly shouldn't be playing. I've heard plenty of players say they wouldn't even think about comin back from that. He's one james harrison hit away from having his head fall off

San Fran vs. Cardinals is going down tonight!!! Is this the first NFC West vs. NFC West match up of the year?! Should be a good one.

In the end tho, yea the broncos will bee better. Of the 4 major manning sweepstakes teams, clearly san fran is shaqfu'd

[quote name='Blade3D']Giants- 49
Panthers- 21

Nothing really to say the Giants rush game dominated the Panthers for 410 yards.

So glad I picked up Peterson, and I think I might actually like having Bradshaw to switch in every now and then.[/QUOTE]

Glad you're having success with him. My back up is filling in quite nicely for him, and getting Jacobs is definitely helping ease the load.

Don't think I've ever been a top 5 rushing offense before, lets see if I can keep it that way.

[quote name='bvharris']Patriots sign Robert Gallery and old friend Donte Stallworth. They've certainly been busy little bees this ofseason.[/QUOTE]

I was gonna post this, but I figured no one reading but me you and bseti would care....

Anyways, Josh McDaniels is ready to put in some work!

Repost for the new thread.

Chiefs Trade Block

Matt Cassel QB 87 OVR 32 Yrs Old
Delonte Waters QB 80 OVR 23 Yrs Old
Ricky Stanzi QB 80 OVR 26 Yrs Old
Miles Austin WR 92 OVR 30 Yrs Old
LeGarrette Blount HB 91 OVR 27 Yrs Old
Jamaal Charles HB 96 OVR 27 Yrs Old
Tamba Hali ROLB 86 OVR 30 Yrs Old

Needs

Offensive Line (especially the interior), Shutdown CB, Elite QB

[quote name='BSETI50']Might as well throw eric berry on there....[/QUOTE]

My most prized possession. Paypal transfers would have to be involved in an Eric Berry trade. :D

[quote name='BallsoHardU']since i am raiders should i play my redskin game?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you said yesterday you still wanted to play their games until we find a new owner, which is fine with me.

Pacer said he PMed you earlier, hopefully you guys can play soon.

How does tomorrow afternoon sound doom? If I'm up for it I will pla after we advance, but that's a ways away n I gotta be up. N I wanna be sharp against you.

Have for trade:

HB- Ahmad Bradshaw OVR 89 AGE 27 POT A SPD 92 ACC 97 TRK 89 ELU 89 CAR 75
WR- Early Doucet OVR 74 POT B SPD 86 ACC 88 CTH 79 CIT 83 RLS 73

Looking for:

***DT- 82-89 OVR
CB 70-80 OVR

[quote name='Blade3D']Have for trade:

HB- Ahmad Bradshaw OVR 89 AGE 27 POT A SPD 92 ACC 97 TRK 89 ELU 89 CAR 75
WR- Early Doucet OVR 74 POT B SPD 86 ACC 88 CTH 79 CIT 83 RLS 73

Looking for:

***DT- 82-89 OVR
CB 70-80 OVR[/QUOTE]
Did you get my PM from the other day?

And Bseti, tomorrow evening works a little better for me. I'll be out most of the day.

The Redskins wrote me back about 8PM, which isn't good for me. I have hoping to hear sooner (which isn't his fault) or play earlier. Maybe we should sim, or he can play a sub for me.

[quote name='PacerPerspect']The Redskins wrote me back about 8PM, which isn't good for me. I have hoping to hear sooner (which isn't his fault) or play earlier. Maybe we should sim, or he can play a sub for me.[/QUOTE]

Considering he's moving to another team and is only filling in for the Skins until we find an owner, I think you should play the sub if he can't play earlier.

How long are you available?

[quote name='BSETI50']Perfect Doom... ill be able to play ne time after like 430pm est[/QUOTE]

Want to trade me Ikeem Smith before we play? :cool:

jags vs seahawks set to play after we advance. will be my last game in the next 8 days i leave tommrow and return on the 28th. LV and Kaster will be the guys to contact during that time span. if i ended up not going again u will all be sure to know it again

[quote name='Doomtime']Want to trade me Ikeem Smith before we play? :cool:[/QUOTE]

ikeems bringin the pain on matty cassell and charles...im gonna be fired up thinkin about this game at work tomorrow

ur on my hitlist doom, you n everyone else that ive played and havent beat...

[quote name='bvharris']I think we'll end up simming Eagles-Redskins it looks like, so we'll for sure be advancing after Packers-Vikings.[/QUOTE]

when r they playing

denver eyes mike wallace and dallas clark next hmmmmm i dont like this news at all but im guessing all raider chiefs chargers fans hate this more than anyone else. but im almost postive that Kaster prolly would cum in his pants if they land thoughs to guys lol

[quote name='DVO21']denver eyes mike wallace and dallas clark next hmmmmm i dont like this news at all but im guessing all raider chiefs chargers fans hate this more than anyone else. but im almost postive that Kaster prolly would cum in his pants if they land thoughs to guys lol[/QUOTE]

Lol, maybe not quite that extreme, but I would be very very excited :D

[quote name='KasterDB']Lol, maybe not quite that extreme, but I would be very very excited :D[/QUOTE]

dont have to lie to kick it bro im sure i would do the same

[quote name='Doomtime']Nobody would debate that, but he still played better than expected. Not his fault he fell into a terrible situation with 27 offensive coordinators in his first 7 years.

From what I heard here, it was only a 1 or 2 year deal. I'd wait too.

True I can't blame SF for pursuing Manning. But Smith isn't as terrible as the media makes him out to be.[/QUOTE]

According to ProFootballTalk, Yahoo, etc, it was for 3/24. Pretty fair offer, but years don't really matter anyways (though with QBs, more contracts last the life of the deal than with other positions).

I agree, he was decent last year, but there has to be a concern of whether it was Harbaugh and the new system and if he can replicate that in another system. He went through numerous other systems in SF and never showed the promise in them. If he signs elsewhere, can he succeed?

Personally, I think it is a bit of both. I think Harbaugh was able to provide a framework that he could find success and build his confidence. I don't know if he will flourish as well without it, but I think he has more confidence in himself to take this talents elsewhere and still be effective in a realistic role.

Miami though..not a good place for him. Reggie Bush had a nice bounce back season himself but he is no Frank Gore. Their receiving weapons may be even worse without Marshall, no stud TE like Vernon Davis either. The defense isn't as good either, leaving more pressure on the offense to win. All of these things point to a bad fit for Smith in Miami on both sides. He can go back to SF, be a good system QB, have more success and possibly parlay that into a championship and another decent contract before he is done.

[quote name='sprice8688']if any corners are open for trade let me know... 1st rd pick or best offer[/QUOTE]

I might end up taking your initial offer for my guy, I'll get back to you soon.

New England Patriots 45 - Tampa Bay Bucs 0

The Patriots traveled down to Tampa Bay in a battle of division winners from last year, and proceeded to blow the doors off of the Bucs. The Pats dominated pretty much from the start, as the game was never really in doubt.

After picking off Mallett on the opening Bucs drive (which would be a recurring theme), Cobie Ross took his first carry of the game for an 81 yard score. That was the only TD in the 1st quarter.

After another pick of Mallett, the Pats marched down the field again and capped it off with a 9 yard pass to Julius Thomas. A Gostkowski field goal as time expired gave the Pats a 17-0 halftime lead.

The 3rd quarter saw a 49 yard run by Ross and Mayo returning a pick (his 2nd of the day) 61 yards for a score.

In the 4th the Pats got a TD pass to White and a run by Green-Ellis before running out the clock at the end (with a few more TB picks squeezed in there).

Colt McCoy was 12 of 17 for 149 yards, 2 TDs and 1 INT (on another ill advised deep ball in the end zone, I need to stop trying that).

Ryan Mallett was 15 of 31 for 179 yards with 5 picks. Vince Young came in and attempted 2 passes, throwing a pick of his own.

Cobie Ross carried 13 times for 265 yards and 2 TDs, finally having the dominant performance he's been seeking for a while now. Green-Ellis added 2 carries for 24 yards and the score.

Noel Devine got only 13 yards on his 13 carries, while VY had one nice scramble of 24 yards.

With Demaryius Thomas going down with an injury, Nick Schexnayder stepped up and caught 4 balls for 78 yards. Julius Thomas and Roddy White had the TDs.

Mike Williams caught 4 passes for 65 yards for the Bucs, while Devine added 6 for 46.

The Pats D picked the Bucs 6 times: 2 by Mayo (one for a TD) and 1 each by Carswell, Samuel, Patrick and Kohlhausen. They were a bit off their sack pace, with Wilfork registering the only one of the game.

The Bucs sacked McCoy 4 times (mostly on play action) and got a pick from Quin Jr.

---
gg Tanabeo!

Pats move to 4-0, and most importantly a couple key injuries in this one (Thomas and Cunningham) won't miss any more time.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Tanabeo']time to tank for the draft[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't give up that easily if I were you. You won that division last year, and that's when Ballhawk was in it. Nobody's running away with it yet.

You made some nice throws when you weren't tossing it at my guys, if you're a bit more careful with the football you'll be fine.

hmmm i either need a new QB or another great WR in season 5. im hoping we are still around during that time. thinking im going to have to give up gabbert and a first round for a qb or give up 1st and 2nd rounder again for another big namer again either way i know im going to be making even bigger moves next year for my offense and just keep letting my defense progress as they are doing

see u guys in 8 days
take care of my guys LV and Kaster remember Gabbert is made of glass some how and enjoy the team hope u can get me some wins

[quote name='bvharris']I wouldn't give up that easily if I were you. You won that division last year, and that's when Ballhawk was in it. Nobody's running away with it yet.

You made some nice throws when you weren't tossing it at my guys, if you're a bit more careful with the football you'll be fine.[/QUOTE]

If my players would have went after the ball a lot of thos picks would not have happend

[quote name='Tanabeo']If my players would have went after the ball a lot of thos picks would not have happend[/QUOTE]

Check my pm!

Power Rankings:
1. Titans
2. Chiefs
3. Packers
4. Bears
5. Texans
6. 49ers
7. Ravens
8. Lions
9. Patriots
10. Seahawks

Offensive Player of the Week Andre Johnson (HOU)
johnson-2.jpg

Rating Points: 58
Receiving: 282 yards, 5 tds
Box: HOU @ JAC 52-28 W

Defensive Player of the Week Glenn Dorsey (KC)
280px-Glenn_Dorsey.JPG

Rating Points: 14
Tackles: 6
Sacks: 4.0
Ints: 0
FF: 1
Box: KC @ DEN 38-14 W

Offensive Rookie of the Week Algrenon McKoy (CAR)
Rating Points: 26
Rushing: 56 yards, 1 tds
Receiving: 91 yards, 1 tds
Box: CAR @ NYG 21-49 L

Defensive Rookie of the Week Chandler Webb (BUF)
Rating Points: 8
Tackles: 4
Sacks: 0.0
Ints: 2
FF: 0
Box: NYJ @ BUF 10-24 W

wk3teams.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
TRADE ALERT (XFN Rating)

Kansas City Trades

Miles Austin WR 30 Yrs Old 92 OVR A Potential
Jon Asamoah RG 26 Yrs Old 77 OVR B Potential