Madden 12 Official CAG League - On official hiatus until Madden 13.

Week 4: Bills @ Dolphins

Dolphins: 38
Bills: 14

Dolphins Offense: 95 Passing Yards, 1 TD / 193 Rushing Yards, 4 TD
Dolphins Defense:3 Interceptions(2 Credited...), 14 Tackles for Loss

Bills Offense: 179 Passing Yards, 1 TD / 105 Rushing Yards, 1 TD
Bills Defense: 3 Sacks

Byron Maxwell had a Pick Late in the 4th quarter that they didnt credit him with...because he fumbled it...and Sean Smith picked the ball up.... but smith doesn't get credit for the fumble recovery either...what ze hell!

GG ravenchamps!

[quote name='siradam134']Power Rankings:
1. Titans
2. Chiefs
3. Packers
4. Bears
5. Texans
6. 49ers
7. Ravens
8. Lions
9. Patriots
10. Seahawks
[/QUOTE]

My reward for beating the #1 team? Drop 3 spots. :D

[quote name='Doomtime']TRADE ALERT (XFN Rating)

Kansas City Trades

Miles Austin WR 30 Yrs Old 92 OVR A Potential
Jon Asamoah RG 26 Yrs Old 77 OVR B Potential

San Francisco Trades

Jackson Bucher LG 74 OVR A Potential
Brandon Anderson RG 83 OVR B Potential
1st Rd Pick[/QUOTE]

San Francisco is at the core cap, they can't trade either Anderson or the 1st.

[quote name='Deuce20602']injury signing - markis sweet (olb)[/QUOTE]

If you're replacing injured MLBs, you need to add an MLB. There's a 70 OVR MLB who you'd be eligible to grab.

[quote name='Doomtime']Son of a damn.[/QUOTE]

Back to the drawing board. ;)

I'm sure you'll be able to find another taker for Austin. I'd be in on him, but I'm at the core cap myself.

[quote name='sprice8688']hey them 7 players i dropped for the draft do i get them back?[/QUOTE]

Yes. If you don't have them written down, there's a list of all the dropped players somewhere in the old thread.

Remaining Games:

Ravens-Texans
Packers-Panthers
Chiefs-Titans (today)
Eagles-Giants
Vikings-Bears
Cowboys-Chargers
Raiders-Redskins (we'll need a sub for the Redskins, since BallSoHard can't exactly play himself)

I put Thursday in the thread title, but I would really like to get this done by tomorrow night if possible since half the games have already been played.

[quote name='bvharris']Remaining Games:

Raiders-Redskins (we'll need a sub for the Redskins, since BallSoHard can't exactly play himself)
[/QUOTE]

I would pay to see that.

[quote name='sprice8688']my main concern after loosin alphonso is cb i know i dropped a guy named beasly so ill look througg and pick him back up[/QUOTE]

I went ahead and added him for you since I was already looking at your roster anyway.

[quote name='bvharris']I went ahead and added him for you since I was already looking at your roster anyway.[/QUOTE]

thanks.... reminded me of our first season havin 4 cbs i know my first game against lv sidney rice was at corner i was think fuck dont get hurt making a tackle... lol yest titus young was in on his 2 pt conversion

Trade Alert

New England Patriots send:
CB Clinton Collins (77 OVR, 21, B Pot)

Detroit Lions send:
1st round pick
4th round pick

Collins was my 1st round pick (#30 overall) in the draft, so the Lions are giving up their first next year plus a fourth to get him early.

if there any complaints to take the 4th out my reasoning is i need a good cb as my fourth cb.... alphonso is gone and its worthwhile for me to overpay with the 4th now then wait for the draft since u all take all the cbs before i can pick

San Fran 31 - Arizona 13

Started off like a good clean game, it was 7-3 him, I had the ball with 2:40ish left in the 2nd, and was getting the ball back at half. But I sh*t the bed and threw a pick 6, got the ball back and immediately ran with vick and fumbled and he scopped scored.

Couldn't make my way back into the game after that.

GG Deuce.

TE Todd Heap got broke on a last minute TD, Arizona signed TE Clay Harbor

[quote name='bvharris']Remaining Games:

Ravens-Texans
Packers-Panthers
Chiefs-Titans (today)
Eagles-Giants
Vikings-Bears
Cowboys-Chargers

I put Thursday in the thread title, but I would really like to get this done by tomorrow night if possible since half the games have already been played.[/QUOTE]
i could sub tonight or tomm.. not sure if im already disqualified

[quote name='bvharris']Any opinions on the trade?[/QUOTE]

Yea...even with sprice's logic, a 1st and a 4th for a 77ovr rookie with B potential seems like a hefty price. I think its too one-sided.

I mean, as long as both of you plan on playing another season (and everyone else is) then it's an immediate return for him and good value for you in the future, looks fine to me.

[quote name='RamesuThe1']Yea...even with sprice's logic, a 1st and a 4th for a 77ovr rookie with B potential seems like a hefty price. I think its too one-sided.[/QUOTE]

Collins was a 1st round pick, and Sprice said that if I hadn't taken him at #30, he was going to at #32. Given that, it seems perfectly reasonable. If he'd made this deal on draft day (2015 1st and 4th for a 2014 1st), we'd have considered it a steal for him.

Sprice's pick figures to be towards the end again, so basically it's just me saying "turns out I didn't need another corner" and punting the pick into next season. In that context, the overall of the player doesn't really matter as much - CBs in the draft always go quickly.

[quote name='LVPatriots']I mean, as long as both of you plan on playing another season (and everyone else is) then it's an immediate return for him and good value for you in the future, looks fine to me.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, if I didn't plan on there being another season, I certainly wouldn't be trading players for picks. :)

[quote name='BallsoHardU']Raiders vs Redskins who should i be? lol[/QUOTE]

Raiders. Let us know when you can play and we'll find a sub for the Skins.

[quote name='bvharris']If you're replacing injured MLBs, you need to add an MLB. There's a 70 OVR MLB who you'd be eligible to grab.[/QUOTE]

I talked to siradam before the pick up and he ok'd it because while they are MLBs, they play OLB... if two points is really that big of a deal, I'll find someone else

[quote name='Deuce20602']I talked to siradam before the pick up and he ok'd it because while they are MLBs, they play OLB... if two points is really that big of a deal, I'll find someone else[/QUOTE]

Alright, that's fine, you can keep the guy you picked up until your guys come back. Just make sure he's behind the guys you already have on the depth chart.

[quote name='Doomtime']Can I sub so I can try to erase the Raiders sub win? :)[/QUOTE]

Since it violates the division rule and the record rule, you can only sub if BallSoHard is fine with it. I certainly wouldn't be if I were him, but that's his call.

Remaining Games:

Ravens-Texans
Packers-Panthers
Chiefs-Titans (today)
Eagles-Giants (today)
Vikings-Bears
Cowboys-Chargers
Raiders-Redskins (sub for Skins, hopefully today)

Anything on these other games? We got off to a hot start to the week, I'm really hoping we don't fade in our momentum. If your team is above and you haven't yet contacted your opponent, do so ASAP! ;)

[quote name='KasterDB']Man, I'm now the only non playoff owner in my division. Lame. I'm going to shock da world, though![/QUOTE]

As a survivor of of the Division of Doom AFC West from Madden 11, I have no pity for you, sorry. ;)

[quote name='bvharris']As a survivor of of the Division of Doom AFC West from Madden 11, I have no pity for you, sorry. ;)[/QUOTE]

Were the other two people in that division in the playoffs the previous year?

[quote name='KasterDB']Were the other two people in that division in the playoffs the previous year?[/QUOTE]

Doomtime
mog
sprice
bv

One season I finished 9-7 which was good for fourth in the division.

5 of the last 6 Super Bowl winners.. and me. lol

[quote name='sprice8688']mog is on vacation... he needs a sub i told him i would but i dunno if ud allow it being that were in the same devision[/QUOTE]

Probably not, since both you and the opponent are in the division. I can sub for him, been a while since I subbed. I'll contact the Vikes.

Giants- 28
Eagles- 24

Two key turnovers (4 total) for the Eagles was their downfall. Eagles began a comeback, and closed the gap to 28-24. The Giants were able to run the remaining 3 minutes off the clock with their rushing game.

[quote name='bvharris']Thanks.

Ravens-Texans
Cowboys-Chargers

These are the only games we've heard nothing about. What's up fellas?[/QUOTE]

I remember Superstar said he was moving. Dunno much else.

[quote name='KasterDB']I remember Superstar said he was moving. Dunno much else.[/QUOTE]

Right. I found a post of his which said he'd be available after Tuesday night, so hopefully he can play tomorrow

[quote name='BallsoHardU']Im open on wednesday anytime after 6pm EST[/QUOTE]

Alright. Who wants to sub for the Redskins?

It looks very likely that we'll be able to advance tomorrow night, just need to hear about Ravens/Texans.

[quote name='bvharris']Thanks.

Ravens-Texans
Cowboys-Chargers

These are the only games we've heard nothing about. What's up fellas?[/QUOTE]

He PM'd me a time. I replied asking what time is good for him, since I got internet today. I am playing a game for the JV league tonight at 9pm eastern time.

[quote name='bvharris']Trade Alert

New England Patriots send:
CB Clinton Collins (77 OVR, 21, B Pot)

Detroit Lions send:
1st round pick
4th round pick

Collins was my 1st round pick (#30 overall) in the draft, so the Lions are giving up their first next year plus a fourth to get him early.[/QUOTE]

any more comments or was this passed

Sorry for the late response...first bit of free time since last night. UNFORTUNATELY...I don't think me and Ramesu's schedules work out until Thursday early evening. I work nights (11 p.m. EST - 5 a.m.ish) and Ramesu gets OFF work late night around the time I start work. I PM'ed him like 5 a.m. this morning after I got home from work and asked about his schedule...he PM'ed me back and said he gets off work midnight EST tonight (no way we can make it work for tonight) and gets off 10 p.m. EST tomorrow night (very slight chance we could play, depending on how long it'd take him to get home from work). He said Thursday is our best bet cause he gets home from work around 5:15 p.m. EST Thursday (I'm available until 10 p.m. EST most days including Thursday)...but I don't think either of us were expecting an early advance. I could probably make something up tonight at work and tell them I'll be 30 minutes late tomorrow night so we could get our game in tomorrow, but I'd have to run it by Ramesu to make sure he's coming straight home from work.

Sorry................I think Ramesu is the ONE person in this entire league that has a conflicting schedule with mine on weekdays! I'll ask at work today and PM Ramesu and update you guys about possibly playing tomorrow once I figure everything out...

bread's done
Back