Madden 12 Official CAG League - On official hiatus until Madden 13.

[quote name='staticz']
And then there is Cromartie...can't even name all of his children.

Is Tebow going on a mission trip??[/QUOTE]

I'd like to be a fly on the wall when Tebow tries to explain celibacy to Cromartie and Sanchez. :lol:

[quote name='bvharris']I'd like to be a fly on the wall when Tebow tries to explain celibacy to Cromartie and Sanchez. :lol:[/QUOTE]

That sounds like a classic SNL skit.

Apparently the deal might have hit a snag. I really hope it doesn't fall through before we truly got to enjoy this train wreck.

Nooo, BenJarvus Green-Ellis signs with the Bengals. I think the Pats will be alright without him with Vereen and Ridley taking on larger roles, but that really hurts the Madden Pats for next year - gonna miss that 99 carry rating.

[quote name='bvharris']Nooo, BenJarvus Green-Ellis signs with the Bengals. I think the Pats will be alright without him with Vereen and Ridley taking on larger roles, but that really hurts the Madden Pats for next year - gonna miss that 99 carry rating.[/QUOTE]

Noooooooooooooooo!

Happy I decided not to buy his jersey, but Nooooooooooooo!

Gonna miss that man.

[quote name='bvharris']I'd like to be a fly on the wall when Tebow tries to explain celibacy to Cromartie and Sanchez. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Cromartie and Tebow both use the same amount of birth control.

Someone else may need to step in to sub. About to own on the mini golf links.

I'll be back this evening if he still wants to play then.

Sounds like the Jets leaked the deal before actually reading Tebow's contract. No joke is necessary when the reality is so amusing. :lol:

[quote name='Doomtime']Someone else may need to step in to sub. About to own on the mini golf links.[/QUOTE]

Any volunteers?

Also, Doom, do you golf? Or just little kids golf? ;)

[quote name='bvharris']Any volunteers?

Also, Doom, do you golf? Or just little kids golf? ;)[/QUOTE]

Just mini golf :cool:

Still working on taking my game to the next level lol

[quote name='Doomtime']Just mini golf :cool:

Still working on taking my game to the next level lol[/QUOTE]

Do it, man. Golf is one of the few sports which you don't need to be good at to enjoy. I started playing a few years ago, I love it.

I'm pretty confident we'll get our game in tonight unless something unexpected comes up on Ramesu's end. I'll be darned if I make the league wait on MY game to advance!!! Well, wait LONG I guess......... :( BTW I'm going on vacation on the 26th (Monday) and will be back Friday night I believe (the 30th)...I shouldn't miss more than one game. Just no more subbing from BV...he works Leach too hard, he's an old man.

[quote name='LVPatriots']Wow, can you imagine if we lost Belichick for THAT year?[/QUOTE]

Patriots were prepared for that, that's why they signed dom capers as their special teams coach that year before their punishment was given...but still it wuda sucked

[quote name='BallsoHardU']so whos subbing and when..cause if not im going out and wont be back in an hour[/QUOTE]

bitch im on the phone

[quote name='bvharris']Do it, man. Golf is one of the few sports which you don't need to be good at to enjoy. I started playing a few years ago, I love it.[/QUOTE]

I have been playing for a 2 years now, I'm going on a vaction this june we are going to williamsburg to hit the golden horseshoe then we are heading over to DC are there any courses out there that you would recommend?

[quote name='Tanabeo']I have been playing for a 2 years now, I'm going on a vaction this june we are going to williamsburg to hit the golden horseshoe then we are heading over to DC are there any courses out there that you would recommend?[/QUOTE]

Maryland has fantastic courses, i recommend any course around Ocean City.

[quote name='Yanksrule123']Advancing.... Tonight?Im ready for the big bad patriots[/QUOTE]

Depends on whether Ravens-Texans gets played.

Can someone send me a PM if that game wraps up?

Woot woot Ravens/Texans going down now. Can someone keep tabs on the game and PM BV when it's over cause I'm gonna leave for work right after it's done.

[quote name='MasterAwesome']Woot woot Ravens/Texans going down now. Can someone keep tabs on the game and PM BV when it's over cause I'm gonna leave for work right after it's done.[/QUOTE]

i got it MA

[quote name='GpNinja']Is dvo still with the jags or does somebody need to sub? I just saw it said cpu online[/QUOTE]

You need to get ahold of Kaster or LV

Since I'm sure everyone is DYING to hear my opinion on this. I was holding out once I heard that it may not go through. Anyway, it's a rather silly move but not necessarily for the reasons people are saying. It's silly because they are giving up picks and paying more money for a player they 1. Had last year (Brad Smith) and could've had again this year for much less and 2. Might even already have this year (Jeremy Kerley). Obviously Tebow brings a different element since he allegedly can pass better than either and is more of a power runner, but it's an awful lot to give up and pay for what's a limited package of plays even if they begin to execute them slightly more often and with slightly greater success than in the past.

Still with that said, I hope it serves another purpose and that's light a fire under Sanchez. I don't think the kid hasn't been trying. He has been known to be a gym/film rat, but maybe he's a bit too comfortable as the undisputed #1 QB. (Even though everyone is still saying he is... he and everyone has to know that having Tebow behind him is a little different than Mark Brunell). So I don't necessarily believe he'll become better because of it, but it certainly can't hurt. And if it does; if he loses focus or confidence or whatever, well then c'ya later. You weren't meant for the job. The Tebow Circus is a tough one to deal with to be sure, but if he performed well enough these last 3 years then they wouldn't bring the circus to town.

In short: I wish the picks and money were spent elsewhere. The team has other holes to fill and a backup QB/wildcat player is a luxury a middling team can't afford. But since it's been spent and there's nothing anyone can do about it at that point, I don't think a 4th round pick was that much. It was spent poorly. The money was spent poorly. But in the end it's a late round pick and cash. Neither were going to be used in a way that turned this team into a contender in the next two years.

Oh well I caught dvo's wife playing black ops and she said he's out on a mission so i guess i need a sub? lol

1. Patriots
2. Titans
3. Chiefs
4. Texans
5. 49ers
6. Chargers
7. Bears
8. Seahawks
9. Packers
10. Lions

Offensive Player of the Week Cobie Ross (NE)
Rating Points: 38
Rushing: 265 yards, 2 tds
Box: NE @ TB 45-0 W

Defensive Player of the Week Chimdi Chekwa (OAK)
Rating Points: 10
Tackles: 2
Sacks: 0.0
Ints: 3
FF: 0
Box: OAK @ WAS 34-24 W

Offensive Rookie of the Week RaKayle Hayes (SD)
Rating Points: 36
Rushing: 189 yards, 3 tds
Box: DAL @ SD 7-45 W

Defensive Rookie of the Week Terrance Carswell (NE)
Rating Points: 5
Tackles: 5
Sacks: 0.0
Ints: 1
FF: 0
Box: NE @ TB 45-0 W

wk4teams.jpg

[quote name='GpNinja']Oh well I caught dvo's wife playing black ops and she said he's out on a mission so i guess i need a sub? lol[/QUOTE]

Again...Kaster and LV are subbing for him until he gets back.

[quote name='staticz']Again...Kaster and LV are subbing for him until he gets back.[/QUOTE]

Hey hey I thought you ment to get ahold of them to schedule a game don't, again... me! ;)
Well iv'e played lv before I don't think i've played kaster who would i have a better chance of beating? :whistle2:#

[quote name='LVPatriots']I can sub right now Ninja.... Kaster is the daytime sub...[/QUOTE]

Let's do it!

Chiefs Trade Block

Matt Cassel QB 87 OVR 32 Yrs Old
Delonte Waters QB 80 OVR 23 Yrs Old
Ricky Stanzi QB 80 OVR 26 Yrs Old
Miles Austin WR 92 OVR 30 Yrs Old
LeGarrette Blount HB 91 OVR 27 Yrs Old
Jamaal Charles HB 96 OVR 27 Yrs Old
Tamba Hali ROLB 86 OVR 30 Yrs Old

Needs

Offensive Line (especially the interior), Shutdown CB, Elite QB

Week 5: Colts @ Dolphins

Dolphins: 31
Colts: 24

Dolphins Offense: 76 Passing Yards, 1 TD / 327 Rushing Yards, 3 TD
Dolphins Defense: 3 Sacks, 2 Interceptions, 1 Forced Fumble

Colts Offense: 220 Passing Yards, 2 TD / 44 Rushing Yards, 1 TD
Colts Defense: 1 Forced Fumble, 1 Fumble Recovery

GG og whitewidow!

Colts put up a late game surge, but fell short as bolton put it away with an 80 yard TD with 50 seconds left in the game.

So I wanna make a trade for Ryan Kerrigan LOLB of the redskins but nobody's using that team so can I make a trade some how? lol

i cant find any of his post to pm him from my fone can u ask him to pm me im goin to jersey tomm after work so i need to get this game in tonight

bread's done
Back