Madden 12 Official CAG League - On official hiatus until Madden 13.

[quote name='Doomtime']Chip-N-Dales dancer. Isn't it obvious?[/QUOTE]

haha shit....you are a funny guy

[quote name='sprice8688']any more comments or was this passed[/QUOTE]

no way im lettin this trade pass, way off and im still pissed about chris hope...jk looks good, i dont see the 4th as completely neccesary, but thats for u guys to work out

[quote name='MasterAwesome']Sorry for the late response...first bit of free time since last night. UNFORTUNATELY...I don't think me and Ramesu's schedules work out until Thursday early evening. I work nights (11 p.m. EST - 5 a.m.ish) and Ramesu gets OFF work late night around the time I start work. I PM'ed him like 5 a.m. this morning after I got home from work and asked about his schedule...he PM'ed me back and said he gets off work midnight EST tonight (no way we can make it work for tonight) and gets off 10 p.m. EST tomorrow night (very slight chance we could play, depending on how long it'd take him to get home from work). He said Thursday is our best bet cause he gets home from work around 5:15 p.m. EST Thursday (I'm available until 10 p.m. EST most days including Thursday)...but I don't think either of us were expecting an early advance. I could probably make something up tonight at work and tell them I'll be 30 minutes late tomorrow night so we could get our game in tomorrow, but I'd have to run it by Ramesu to make sure he's coming straight home from work.

Sorry................I think Ramesu is the ONE person in this entire league that has a conflicting schedule with mine on weekdays! I'll ask at work today and PM Ramesu and update you guys about possibly playing tomorrow once I figure everything out...[/QUOTE]

I kind of had a feeling this would be the case, since you two do have pretty crazy schedules.

Obviously if you can make it work earlier that would be great, but the deadline is Thursday and if you guys can find a firm time Thursday I've got no issue waiting.

Titans Over Chiefs in an Ugly 14-6 Hurricane game.

Not much to say from the Chiefs side of the ball. Had the lead and the momentum when Cassel gets hit and gives the Titans 6. With the momentum in hand, CJ finally broke off a run to make it 14-6. Overall though, neither team could do a damn thing. Great game though Bseti. Was hoping the rain would help the breaks go my way, but that didn't happen. Good stops in the short game too. Very impressive.

[quote name='BSETI50']no way im lettin this trade pass, way off and im still pissed about chris hope...jk looks good, i dont see the 4th as completely neccesary, but thats for u guys to work out[/QUOTE]

i want a 4th corner whos decent with a good catch rating and he fits the need... im pretty satisfied with my entire team filling in one more solid corner so the 1st dont really matter to me cause if anything my teams better then last yr hoping stafford continues to stay healthy... so add a corner now my 2nd and 3rd have chances to make the team the 4 is rarely an impact player unless u draft a bum fs as i did to user and make chris hopes dt ass look like a bitch ;) lol

Yea that was a great game, especially in the conditions, only that one turnover. I donno maybe I've gotten used to the rain, but my last two games have been straight up monsoons. Caught a couple breaks in the first half when those two 3rd down throws hit ur recievers in the face. Gotta love that. I can see why ur shopping for some interior line help, they were gettin beatup on those short yardage plays it seemed. Great game tho maybe we'll meet again...

Way different game from our first meeting.

I haven't had a rain game in a while. It blows lol. Forgot all about those missed catches, I'll blame it on Cassel. See you in the playoffs hopefully.

Yea we lit up the stat sheet in our first game. We had exactly 300 yds combined offense in this game. I was waiting for the levees to give way and points to start goin up, never happened. U almost broke it with charles a couple times towards the end, scared the shit out me, barrett ruud would be my player of the game.

Next up: chargers, hopefully the team will enjoy some sunny california weather, get away from katrina for a few

Ok well Ramesu said the earliest he can get home would be 10:15 p.m. EST tonight (Wednesday) and the absolute latest I can play is 10:30 p.m. EST, so we have a small window of opportunity there...which we're gonna try to make. All depends on how fast Ramesu can get home tonight.

And as far as my job...I'm just a lowly stocker on the overnight shift at Target lol. I'm planning on going to med school, so during the day I'm volunteering at a Fire Station running EMS calls and I volunteer at a health clinic, so really my only opportunity to make any money is at night. Overnight shifts don't present a lot of different job choices lol, so I just went with the simplest one I could get. I'm doing my productive volunteer stuff with the mindset that I'll be hopefully going to med school next year, meanwhile making a little cash on the side....emphasis on "little"...

I contacted the Vikings about their game with the Bears but I haven't heard back yet. If he gets back to me today and can sub sometime during the day, we'll just have someone else fill in - I already booted mog.

Edit: He got back to me, we're playing it at 8PM EST.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea doom mlb2k is a shit game, I just love baseball that's why I play it. It is def better than 2k11 but still pretty garbage.

MA, that's legit good luck with that med school plan, and do me a favor n beat ramesu for me...thanks

[quote name='BSETI50']Yea doom mlb2k is a shit game, I just love baseball that's why I play it. It is def better than 2k11 but still pretty garbage.
[/QUOTE]

Got to get yourself a PS3 at some point, MLB: The Show is infinitely better. I didn't end up getting this year's version, but I still play last year's religiously.

[quote name='MasterAwesome']Ok well Ramesu said the earliest he can get home would be 10:15 p.m. EST tonight (Wednesday) and the absolute latest I can play is 10:30 p.m. EST, so we have a small window of opportunity there...which we're gonna try to make. All depends on how fast Ramesu can get home tonight.
[/QUOTE]

This will definitely be the last game, so it would be a bummer to have to wait a full 24 hours for it. So anything you guys can do to get it in tonight the better! ;)

[quote name='bvharris']Got to get yourself a PS3 at some point, MLB: The Show is infinitely better. I didn't end up getting this year's version, but I still play last year's religiously.[/QUOTE]

Unless 2k renews their license with mlb, this is it fo 2k baseball...2k sports declared it a money loser for them. All signs point to the return of mvp baseball by EA. How much are ps3's nowadays?

[quote name='BSETI50']Unless 2k renews their license with mlb, this is it fo 2k baseball...2k sports declared it a money loser for them. All signs point to the return of mvp baseball by EA. How much are ps3's nowadays?[/QUOTE]

Too much for one game.

[quote name='staticz']Too much for one game.[/QUOTE]

No shit huh, although there are some other games that are only on ps3, and some games are just better on ps. And the blu ray. I'm not gettin one anytime soom unless its a good deal

$200 for the 160 GB. I've owned a PS3 twice and sold them both. Great exclusives, but really not enough to keep it around.

Most of the games are the same anyway.

Yeaa not like the old days I guess....I used to hate xbox with a passion. I thought all sports games especially madden sucked on xbox xompared to ps2, then my bro bought me an xbox, needless to say I've come around to xbox

[quote name='Doomtime']$200 for the 160 GB. I've owned a PS3 twice and sold them both. Great exclusives, but really not enough to keep it around.

Most of the games are the same anyway.[/QUOTE]

That isn't too bad, I didn't realize they dropped to $200. I still don't think I could justify it for a few reasons. The biggest one is I wouldn't have time to play it, the second is I can only think of a few games I'd even play.

Hell my 360 has turned into a Madden and 2k12 box. Just don't have the time I used to :cry:

Haha I love it bv, they just love the attention man I'm sure rex will have some sort of guarentee regarding tebow

[quote name='BSETI50']Haha I love it bv, they just love the attention man I'm sure rex will have some sort of guarentee regarding tebow[/QUOTE]

I guarantee he'll make them into even more of a media circus when fans start clamoring for Tebow to start after Sanchez's first stinker (so probably in Week 1.. of the preseason).

[quote name='Doomtime']Wow, and Sean Payton suspended for a year. Gregg Williams suspended indefiintely.[/QUOTE]

Not to mention the fines and loss of draft picks. This makes Spygate look like a slap on the wrist.

4th and a 6th is a pretty good deal if one could actually use Tebow. Some Wildcat in the future maybe? I doubt they got him just to light a fire under Sanchez's ass.

[quote name='LVPatriots']4th and a 6th is a pretty good deal if one could actually use Tebow. Some Wildcat in the future maybe? [/QUOTE]

The wildcat era is over, defenses have figured it out.

Tebow as a gimmick is a disaster on the field, you watched both Pats games last year, the Patriots defense ate him alive.

[quote name='bvharris']Not to mention the fines and loss of draft picks. This makes Spygate look like a slap on the wrist.[/QUOTE]

Wow, can you imagine if we lost Belichick for THAT year?

[quote name='LVPatriots']Wow, can you imagine if we lost Belichick for THAT year?[/QUOTE]

Well, the end result would have been the same: Not winning the Super Bowl. :cry:

[quote name='LVPatriots']Wow, can you imagine if we lost Belichick for THAT year?[/QUOTE]

You played the Giants that year, right? If so, most likely no change :D

if u remember last yr they were killing teams witg that wr who came in on wildcat plays... i dont think its over yet just will cause problams with sanchez

It sucks that they only got rid of him for a 4th/6th. I'd have rather kept him behind Peyton so he can learn from him.

[quote name='KasterDB']It sucks that they only got rid of him for a 4th/6th. I'd have rather kept him behind Peyton so he can learn from him.[/QUOTE]

Learn what? It's not like just sitting behind Peyton Manning turns you into Peyton Manning. How many Colts backup QBs have gone on to have success in the NFL?

Could Manning teach Tebow a thing or two? Sure. But he'd still not be capable of throwing with remotely the accuracy required to be a competent NFL QB. Tebow is what he is at this point, it's not like he'd suddenly change by sitting behind Manning.

[quote name='bvharris']I'll be interested to see how ubernes feels about it. I'm sure he'll be along shortly... :D[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ubernes']:hot::hot::hot:[/QUOTE]

Still not sure... ;)

[quote name='bvharris']Well, the end result would have been the same: Not winning the Super Bowl. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Don't act like going 16-0 in the regular season is meaningless (even though it is). Watching that season was nothing short of amazing, the end result sucked, but god damn was that some entertaining football.

[quote name='damailman2272']i just talked to mog he asked me dub for him[/QUOTE]

I was going to do it, but that's fine if you want to step in.

The Vikes and I planned on 8PM EST tonight, can you make that?

[quote name='damailman2272']yea i can do that would u mind pm me the password please[/QUOTE]

Sure. Can you also PM the Vikings owner to let him know you're going to sub but can still make the original time?

Do we have someone lined up to sub for the Redskins? BallSoHard said he could play any time after 6.

If nobody else wants to, Doom can do it.

The Jets?! Jesus Rex Ryan has an effin foot fetish and I don't think half of the words he uses are in Timmy's vocabulary.

And then there is Cromartie...can't even name all of his children.

Is Tebow going on a mission trip??

bread's done
Back