Madden 12 Official CAG League - On official hiatus until Madden 13.

[quote name='siradam134']
1. Patriots

Offensive Player of the Week Cobie Ross (NE)
Rating Points: 38
Rushing: 265 yards, 2 tds
Box: NE @ TB 45-0 W

Defensive Rookie of the Week Terrance Carswell (NE)
Rating Points: 5
Tackles: 5
Sacks: 0.0
Ints: 1
FF: 0
Box: NE @ TB 45-0 W
[/QUOTE]

That's more like it. :lol:

One other piece of business: Pacer let me know last night that he's leaving the league, so the Eagles are now open as well.

Until we find a new owner - which I suspect won't take long - I'm going to fill in for them (I never get to sub anymore, lol).

[quote name='sprice8688']what page is that on[/QUOTE]

816 by my count, but the mobile version might have different page numbers.

i figured it out... problam with pming from the phone is u have to switch to the full style on ur fone.. makes it very difficult... on the mobile style i just keep one previous message from everyone ive talked to so i dont have to go through the hassel.. i pmes him and also sent him a message on xbox live tuesday that he never responded to.. hopefully he can play tonight or ill also need a sub... just a heads up for whoever subs i use a 68 ovr fs that i user so if u dont play with the safety u may struggle with him back there but i like him... also staffords still hurt so good luck passing and dont get sidney rice hurt... thanks

[quote name='Doomtime']Chiefs Trade Block

Matt Cassel QB 87 OVR 32 Yrs Old
Delonte Waters QB 80 OVR 23 Yrs Old
Ricky Stanzi QB 80 OVR 26 Yrs Old
Miles Austin WR 92 OVR 30 Yrs Old
LeGarrette Blount HB 91 OVR 27 Yrs Old
Jamaal Charles HB 96 OVR 27 Yrs Old
Tamba Hali ROLB 86 OVR 30 Yrs Old

Needs

Offensive Line (especially the interior), Shutdown CB, Elite QB[/QUOTE]

I want Miles...hit me up so we can talk

[quote name='Blade3D']Can someone play as the Redskins later today? Or is there a permanent sub for them right now?[/QUOTE]

BallSoHard is sort of still managing them, but if you have a specific time you'd like to play and he can't make that, we can find another sub.

[quote name='bvharris']One other piece of business: Pacer let me know last night that he's leaving the league, so the Eagles are now open as well.

Until we find a new owner - which I suspect won't take long - I'm going to fill in for them (I never get to sub anymore, lol).[/QUOTE]

Well it figures he'd leave right when I was about to make him eat his words, again. But don't you have a much better record than him? Even if not, I know you're good so it sucks to go from easy win to playoff-caliber challenge.

[quote name='Matt Young']Well it figures he'd leave right when I was about to make him eat his words, again. But don't you have a much better record than him? Even if not, I know you're good so it sucks to go from easy win to playoff-caliber challenge.[/QUOTE]

Pacer was 2-2, so I don't know if I'd put him in the "easy win" category. I'm not going to deny that playing me is a stiffer challenge obviously.

If you'd prefer someone else sub, that's okay with me.

Well, easy win in every game I've played him. But I didn't know he was 2-2 this season. I just got kinda scared seeing your 45-0 win. As I said in the PM, I need wins to keep up with Mog and Sprice.

So it looks like I'll be playing BV unless someone who has a similar record to Pacer can sub. Any offers? I can play from 3 P.M. Pacific/6 P.M. Eastern onward.

My record in sub games is less than intimidating since I make it my policy to use the offensive playbook of whichever team I'm subbing for, so I don't really know the plays.

I'm fine with a different sub though if someone with a similar record to the Eagles wants to volunteer.

By the way, if anybody has friends who are interested in taking over the Eagles or Redskins let me know.

This Eagles team is stacked, I figure they'd be a very inviting target.

[quote name='Matt Young']Well, easy win in every game I've played him. But I didn't know he was 2-2 this season. I just got kinda scared seeing your 45-0 win. As I said in the PM, I need wins to keep up with Mog and Sprice.

So it looks like I'll be playing BV unless someone who has a similar record to Pacer can sub. Any offers? I can play from 3 P.M. Pacific/6 P.M. Eastern onward.[/QUOTE]

I can sub at 5pm PST Matt, I'm 1-3, but me and you have had a couple good games in the past if I remember correctly.

Let me know.

DVO's Jags are nice, me and Ninja had a good one going, 23-28 and he was on third down in the fourth with the 2 minute warning still to come. But I gave up a 60 yard TD run to the outside, then I got the ball back threw up a BOMB to Marshall, and his safety took it back the fucking distance. GG Ninja. Rams 42 - Jags 23.

Apparently Vick is retarted cause I put up 275 without any INT's for 19:00 minutes with Gabbert.

That was mostly to Lewis though, and the Cardinals TE's are slack city.

Can one of the Panthers' friends text him and see if he can play tonight after 8PM EST? (And if so, what time).

I'd really prefer to get this in tonight, since I'll be busy both tomorrow evening and Saturday morning.

Edit: LV did it, thanks!

PM'd Reds about Jets vs Falcons. I don't have a lot of time today to play, but if he's not around during my small window, hopefully we can get it done tomorrow.

[quote name='Matt Young']Okay, I guess I'll be playing LV. Keeping it all in the family.[/QUOTE]

Okay cool, so 5pm PST was good for you then?

[quote name='pitfallharry219']How hard is it to set up a game with the Bills? I asked sprice about it here in the thread, but he must've missed it.

sprice, when can the Bills play?[/QUOTE]

I would PM sprice.

It's definitely not ideal that he's not on CAG, but sprice has been very good about setting up those games.

[quote name='Matt Young']Okay, I guess I'll be playing LV. Keeping it all in the family.[/QUOTE]

If you want to play at 3pst. I am available.

[quote name='LVPatriots']Okay cool, so 5pm PST was good for you then?[/QUOTE]

Yep.

Thanks, widow. I appreciate the offer, but I already agreed to play LV.

P.S. BSETI, I always wondered- does your user name have anything to do with the Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence (SETI)?

[quote name='Matt Young']

P.S. BSETI, I always wondered- does your user name have anything to do with the Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence (SETI)?[/QUOTE]

hha no afraid not, its an abbreviation of my last name

[quote name='pitfallharry219']How hard is it to set up a game with the Bills? I asked sprice about it here in the thread, but he must've missed it.

sprice, when can the Bills play?[/QUOTE]

hell be home aftrr 8 pm eastern.... pick a time
.... also my stepbrothers at his friends imma send him the info for cag to join... he wants the eagles so i dont know anything about him but its worth a try

[quote name='BSETI50']hha no afraid not, its an abbreviation of my last name[/QUOTE]

u know ur an alien hunter admit it u bastard

[quote name='sprice8688']
.... also my stepbrothers at his friends imma send him the info for cag to join... he wants the eagles so i dont know anything about him but its worth a try[/QUOTE]

Alright, that's fine. Make sure he joins CAG though, we don't want any more teams which need to schedule through you (I'm sure you don't either).

Edit: I forgot I already offered the Eagles to someone, I'm waiting to hear back. I'll let you know. See if he'd be interested in the Redskins.

yea i told him that... i tried talking my step bro thru it to sign up but no luck he forgot his email already.... imma get him on soon enougg if his friend cant figure it out hes shit outta luck

There's a guy from the JV league who wants the Eagles, and he did PM me first so he's going to take thm.

Sprice, ask your guy if he'd be interested in the Redskins.

Hello Gentlemen,

Im "the guy from the JV league" who is gonna take a shot at playing with the eagles. Im looking forward to ramping up my skills in this league and playing with the "big boys" so to speak.

Appreciate the invite and ill try not to let yall down. Looking forward to it. As soon as I get my invite to the league ill check the schedule and start shooting PM's to my next opponent to schedule a time.

Gamertage for XBL is Docb9110 and in the central time zone.

[quote name='Docb9110']Hello Gentlemen,

Im "the guy from the JV league" who is gonna take a shot at playing with the eagles. Im looking forward to ramping up my skills in this league and playing with the "big boys" so to speak.

Appreciate the invite and ill try not to let yall down. Looking forward to it. As soon as I get my invite to the league ill check the schedule and start shooting PM's to my next opponent to schedule a time.

Gamertage for XBL is Docb9110 and in the central time zone.[/QUOTE]

I believe their game was already set up for a sub at 8PM EST. So if you can make that, all the better. Your first opponent is Matt Young.

[quote name='bvharris']I believe their game was already set up for a sub at 8PM EST. So if you can make that, all the better. Your first opponent is Matt Young.[/QUOTE]

I'm actually going to be at my office tonite until 730 CST and won't be able to make that. If you have a sub setup still that would be fine, or I could play around 9cst. (10 est I believe)

Welcome to the league Doc, I was set up to sub as the Eagles, and I can still sub, so you or MattYoung let me know if that is still necessary.

[quote name='LVPatriots']Welcome to the league Doc, I was set up to sub as the Eagles, and I can still sub, so you or MattYoung let me know if that is still necessary.[/QUOTE]

Gotta get a practice game in huh? ;)

[quote name='LVPatriots']Welcome to the league Doc, I was set up to sub as the Eagles, and I can still sub, so you or MattYoung let me know if that is still necessary.[/QUOTE]

You may need to as I can't play until at earliest 9 my time.

I'm looking for a 80's ovr left or right linebacker to trade for everybody on my roster if up for negotations even picks. Send me a pm

[quote name='Docb9110']You may need to as I can't play until at earliest 9 my time.[/QUOTE]

If Matt Young doesn't post by then; I'll let him know your availability before we play, and see if he can wait.

Staticz, just doing my part to get advances going as quick as possible, I know playing with Brees wouldn't be good practice for playing with Vick anyways.

[quote name='Matt Young']I was still expecting to play LV in a little more than 5 minutes. Can't really play too much later.[/QUOTE]

That's totally fine with me. I joined a little late in the week so if it helps the league advance then that's good enough for me. I can start fresh after this game

bread's done
Back