Free 2 Month Blockbuster Total Access

• Please log in to reply
398 replies to this topic

#331 matrix9280

matrix9280

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 04:16 PM

may try this tomorrow but i got a weird feeling they will CHARGE people who had a membershp before

In case that happens use a gift card like a Visa one. Wait until it's just about empty (or empty altogether) and then use those numbers to put into the account.

I'm not sure but as long as you keep changing the numbers (and maybe the address too) you could potentially have infinite free trials of Blockbuster.

#332 gamerguy223

gamerguy223

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:48 AM

may try this tomorrow but i got a weird feeling they will CHARGE people who had a membershp before

it depends on how long ago u had it, but if u cant do it they will tell u before u even begin, no surprised charges.

#333 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:13 PM

tired it and says i wont be billed till FEB 2013.... now to see if i get charged or not

WOW almost ever new movie i added says LONG WAIT OR NOT NOW
WOOOO I STINK

#334 lordopus99

lordopus99

Training for the silver

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:30 PM

tired it and says i wont be billed till FEB 2013.... now to see if i get charged or not

WOW almost ever new movie i added says LONG WAIT OR NOT NOW

Ask yourself how many people are on free trials whether still on those 6 month or these 2 month ones...

#335 Brash_Attack

Brash_Attack

Emperor Banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:52 PM

Not even going to bother with this one. I actually cancelled my 6 month free trial. After 5 months of having literally EVERY GAME THEY OFFER in my queue I received only one game (Captain America). Even games that were listed as "available now" I never received. I said Fuck it and cancelled so I don't risk forgetting and actually getting charged for such a terrible program.

If you plan on doing all these free trials in order to get people to try the program and potentially stay and pay, you'd think you'd make sure you have enough supply to make it an enjoyable experience to actually compete with companies like Netflix and GameFly.

This is why Blockbuster is crumbling.

#336 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:43 PM

well seems it went though and movies did ship out today sucks all new releases did not

what they did ship was mostly crap

name and what i would pay to rent

The Millennium Bug (2011) nothing
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (2012) 50 cents
Night of the Living Dead: Re-Animation (2012) 1.00 since i did want this but redbox did not carry

so far 1.50 in rentals for 20 price

what sucks is i forgot about the hoildays so the first month will be fucked up i will be lucky to get 12 movies in the first month its just too bad the local blockbuster was still not open .. if it was i would been more then happy to pay 20 bucks for 3 at a time if i could flipped them in store

monday mail ships
tuesday get them
weds return to store get 3more
thursday return to store to get 3 shipped
saturday get 3 via mail

repeat

9 per week 36 movies per month for 20 would not been bad but with no local stores = 12 movies for 20 is waytoo high
WOOOO I STINK

#337 gamerguy223

gamerguy223

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:56 AM

well seems it went though and movies did ship out today sucks all new releases did not

what they did ship was mostly crap

name and what i would pay to rent

The Millennium Bug (2011) nothing
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (2012) 50 cents
Night of the Living Dead: Re-Animation (2012) 1.00 since i did want this but redbox did not carry

so far 1.50 in rentals for 20 price

what sucks is i forgot about the hoildays so the first month will be fucked up i will be lucky to get 12 movies in the first month its just too bad the local blockbuster was still not open .. if it was i would been more then happy to pay 20 bucks for 3 at a time if i could flipped them in store

monday mail ships
tuesday get them
weds return to store get 3more
thursday return to store to get 3 shipped
saturday get 3 via mail

repeat

9 per week 36 movies per month for 20 would not been bad but with no local stores = 12 movies for 20 is waytoo high

Depends on what movies they were, but agreed, the stores make it more appealing.

#338 gamerguy223

gamerguy223

Posted 23 December 2012 - 03:53 AM

just got my next batch, good program thus far..

#339 CHADSTONe

CHADSTONe

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:06 AM

I cancelled my trial and a couple of days later I got a shipping notice for a game. >:/

#340 gamerguy223

gamerguy223

Posted 23 December 2012 - 05:07 AM

I cancelled my trial and a couple of days later I got a shipping notice for a game. >:/

if u still have some time left that might be why..just return it when it comes.

#341 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:17 AM

shocked they returned movies on saturday but nothing shipped out.

1 week turn around

12 movies for 20 is overpriced
WOOOO I STINK

#342 Jhuntley

Jhuntley

Is not a robot

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:39 PM

I hate how I had like five recent available movies or gams at the top in my queue and they sent me The Way (2010) instead from the middle of my queue. It's alright for a free trial, but after this I'm going back to solo streaming Netflix. Ironically I watched The Way on Netflix right after I got the shipping conf.
My Favorite Games of This Gen: Alan Wake series, Call of Duty series, Shadows of the Damned, Saints Row III
My Most Hated Games This Gen: Battlefield series, Uncharted series
Posted Image

#343 gamerguy223

gamerguy223

Posted 28 December 2012 - 01:33 AM

on my 3rd week gotten 21 movie good deal.

#344 Elite49

Elite49

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 01:46 AM

The game mailing is just terrible is seems. Why would anyone actually use this past the trial? Signed up last week and since then they have added and removed 3 - 4 games that were going to ship and never did. Games from YEARS ago are in medium demand... jesus christ.

#345 gamerguy223

gamerguy223

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:55 AM

The game mailing is just terrible is seems. Why would anyone actually use this past the trial? Signed up last week and since then they have added and removed 3 - 4 games that were going to ship and never did. Games from YEARS ago are in medium demand... jesus christ.

Yeah, ive gotten a few of the older games, but for a free trial it isnt all that bad!

#346 gamerguy223

gamerguy223

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:55 PM

just letting everyone know there is only 5 days left on this deal so sign up while u can for the free trial!

#347 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:40 AM

on my 3rd week gotten 21 movie good deal.

if you have a blockbuster near you yea you can EASY get 24 movies per month...

12 mail
12 in store

and that would be min....

if i had a store by me i could do 48 a month but since we have none around me 12 per month is no good
WOOOO I STINK

#348 Kromis

Kromis

Für das Vaterland!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:13 AM

just letting everyone know there is only 5 days left on this deal so sign up while u can for the free trial!

How do you know there is only 5 days left? Not sure if I want to get in on this at the moment.

#349 howard

howard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:13 AM

Gamerguy223 has made 29 posts on this site, everyone of them cheerleading Blockbuster and/or Dish. You figure it out.

#350 RMThompson

RMThompson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:24 AM

I cant find the dots?

#351 gamerguy223

gamerguy223

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:08 AM

How do you know there is only 5 days left? Not sure if I want to get in on this at the moment.

Because unfortunately i went in and signed up at a local blockbuster, and I went in a few days ago to grab a few more movies and they told me last day was sunday, so i figured id let people know.

#352 gamerguy223

gamerguy223

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:11 AM

Gamerguy223 has made 29 posts on this site, everyone of them cheerleading Blockbuster and/or Dish. You figure it out.

I enjoyed my renting at blockbuster, and I was lucky enough to be around quite a few, sadly a lot of them have been closing lately, so yes I do "cheerlead" blockbuster, I have never had an issue with them as a customer, and miss the employees i have encountered. I am still around 2-3 blockbusters but will have to drive a bit further.

I am an old school person, I enjoy going to the store, but I do like the by mail program, exchanges and the occasional game I do get. Can't beat 2 months free. Sorry if you feel that is a bad thing.

#353 bige562

bige562

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:52 AM

My 6 month trial is ending on the 21st so it looks like I'll be signing up for this one.

#354 malfcn

malfcn

CAGalicious!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:12 AM

Sending in my last thing tomorrow and cancelling. .

nihilence.png

#355 stewie75

stewie75

JoeyJoeJoeJrShabadoo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:16 AM

I enjoyed my renting at blockbuster, and I was lucky enough to be around quite a few, sadly a lot of them have been closing lately, so yes I do "cheerlead" blockbuster, I have never had an issue with them as a customer, and miss the employees i have encountered. I am still around 2-3 blockbusters but will have to drive a bit further.

I am an old school person, I enjoy going to the store, but I do like the by mail program, exchanges and the occasional game I do get. Can't beat 2 months free. Sorry if you feel that is a bad thing.

narc!!!!!

#356 Kromis

Kromis

Für das Vaterland!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:24 AM

Because unfortunately i went in and signed up at a local blockbuster, and I went in a few days ago to grab a few more movies and they told me last day was sunday, so i figured id let people know.

Ah thanks mate! In that case I might as well do it

#357 Heavyd814life

Heavyd814life

♥ Swept In Sound ♥

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:03 AM

My 6 month trial is ending on the 21st so it looks like I'll be signing up for this one.

l was going to do the same thing but i wasn't sure it was possible. Can someone please confirm that it is?

heavyd814eva.png

#358 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:54 PM

Well, it's been a ride. Let's see what my total bounty is from these past 6 glorious months

- Bayonetta
- The Godfather Part II
- Batman (Tim Burton)

And on the second month of my membership, I decided to wait for skyrim.

....Came in 4 days ago

Fuck this service. I hope it bankrupts hard.

it did like 2 years ago LOL
WOOOO I STINK

#359 lordopus99

lordopus99

Training for the silver

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:35 PM

Well, it's been a ride. Let's see what my total bounty is from these past 6 glorious months

- Bayonetta
- The Godfather Part II
- Batman (Tim Burton)

And on the second month of my membership, I decided to wait for skyrim.

....Came in 4 days ago

Fuck this service. I hope it bankrupts hard.

You do realize you were on the service for free for months. You know you weren't the only one who did? Blockbuster having been bankrupt does not have enough stock for all these free members. Blockbuster struggled to even have enough for paying members. The entitlement on this site is unreal nowadays.

#360 io

io

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:07 PM

My 6 month trial I think ran out yesterday. I was going to let them charge me for a month or two since there were a few more things I wanted to get that Netflix doesn't have, but now I'm not so sure. The service was pathetic in that I'd only get 2 movies per month even when things were readily available. Once I got my 2, I'd get nothing for 2-3 weeks. If that was just a "feature" of the 6-month trial that is one thing, but no way would I want to pay $10 for just 2 movies per month.