Free 2 Month Blockbuster Total Access

Kosley

CAGiversary!
Free 2 months of Blockbuster Total Access for new members (1, 2, or 3-out at a time)

1. Go to www.blockbuster.com/transfer

2. Go to the bottom of the page, on the left side under terms and conditions click the two small dots (Picture)

3. On the next page put store number "91271" and password "bbonline"

4. Next page where it says dish id put "666441"

5. Then sign up and enjoy 2 months of free movies, games, and blu-ray rentals!

This promotion is used for the B&M stores that are closing. Just be sure to cancel before your 2 months is up or it will auto bill you

Updated: 01-20-13
Credit: gamerguy223

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='slidecage']using chrome as well....o well maybe cause blockbuster hates me...

LOL

those SEEING THE DOTS where are they located at[/QUOTE]

Posted on the previous page.
dotsz.png

I put Edge of Time, X:Men Destiny, and Uncharted 3 on my queue last night, all of which said there was a short wait. This morning they were all being shipped, so I wouldn't go by just what's "available now".

And yeah I know 2/3 of these suck, but that's not my point.

[quote name='lllGurulll']Man, the available now selection is awful.[/QUOTE]

I put Edge of Time, X:Men Destiny, and Uncharted 3 on my queue last night, all of which said there was a short wait. This morning they were all being shipped, so I wouldn't go by just what's "available now".

And yeah I know 2/3 of these suck, but that's not my point.

[quote name='shinnocturne']I put Edge of Time, X:Men Destiny, and Uncharted 3 on my queue last night, all of which said there was a short wait. This morning they were all being shipped, so I wouldn't go by just what's "available now".

And yeah I know 2/3 of these suck, but that's not my point.[/QUOTE]
I actually had Spiderman: Edge of Time and X-Men Destiny ship today as well.

For those who have had the one month before, if you put in a different address it will give you the two months. I just gave them my parents address, so I'll just have to pick them up there.

lol i never found the dots but i tried to sign up for 1 month..

ADDRESS IS BANNED..

i forgot i turn them into the BBB around 5 or 6 years ago . i cancel my account and they charged me for 3 months pass the date i cancelled. BBB went after them..

They said my ADDRESS and NAME IS BAN FOREVER LOL

Screw you blockbuster

[quote name='xenozfan2']War in the north and uncharted 2 shipped. Good for me since I need to play 2 before 3 and I was going to youtube the story.[/QUOTE]

You didn't skip UC 1 did you? It's a very underrated game.

Hmm... only thing I would really want is Catherine on PS3, and I have my doubts about that being in stock. Maybe Asura's Wrath, but doubtful on that too.

[quote name='celegus']Hmm... only thing I would really want is Catherine on PS3, and I have my doubts about that being in stock. Maybe Asura's Wrath, but doubtful on that too.[/QUOTE]

When i searched for Catherine they had ONLY the ps3 version and it was only available to buy. Seriously this game selection is not great. Sometimes they only have 360 or ps3 version for multi platform games, they have both LA noire complete listed but only as Buy, not rent. But i guess its not bad for free, especially if you use it mainly for movies.

They shipped me Nier, bayonetta, and dantes inferno.. all games I wanted to play so I have no complaints

do not sign up they don't get new releases until 6 months later

wwe 12 just came out a few weeks ago on bbv online

its a waste of time

[quote name='darkvulture']do not sign up they don't get new releases until 6 months later

wwe 12 just came out a few weeks ago on bbv online

its a waste of time[/QUOTE]

Not everyone wants to play new releases and only new releases. There are plenty of people in this thread who are content with the games/movies they're getting.

[quote name='Tsel']Not everyone wants to play new releases and only new releases. There are plenty of people in this thread who are content with the games/movies they're getting.[/QUOTE]

Yep.l Things are thin but I have found plenty to fill my queue up with .

[quote name='GenPirate']The two dots are extremely tiny and easy to miss. Most likely done that way so people don't go changing it in-store accidentally.

dotsz.png
[/QUOTE]

LOL i was just messing with the page and i FINALLY FOUND THE 2 DOTS i was looking at the WORDS THE 2 DOTS ARE HERE didnt know it was pointing at the bottom of the page LOL

I used my friends address and it worked... Its not even worth the time...

did movies only

The Muppets (2011)PGVery Long Wait
Creature (2011)RDVDShort Wait
Air Collision03/27/2012
Absentia (2011)RDVDLong Wait
The Dead (2010)RUnavailable
Needle (2010)RDVDAvailable
Kung Fu Panda 2 (2011)PGAvailable
Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)PG13Available
Machete Joe (2011)RDVDAvailable
Zombie Diaries 2 (2011)RAvailable
After Dark Originals: 51 (2011)RDVDAvailable

I must say, for renting games for achievements, it's not bad. Getting EA Sports MMA, Split/Second and Avatar: TLA (yes i've officially sold out).

WOW i would never pay for this service

started yesterday netflix was one day turn around

this

Hop (2011)
PG03/22/201203/26/2012

The Muppets (2011)
PG03/22/201203/26/2012

movies ship out on THURSDAY i wont get them till MONDAY 3 day SHIPPING EACH WAY?

you be lucky to get one turn around a week...

So say i get them monday return them tuesday they wont get them back till friday.. meaning i wont get my 2nd patch of movies until april 3

Might try netflix again... Netflix is the same price right??

Wouldnt be bad if the closest blockbuster didnt fold (i went past that one nightly now that would of been nice and worth the cash

now its 1 set a week... if the one didnt close by me

would of got these on monday returned them on tuesday (new movies shipped weds would got them saturday return them sunday movies shipped monday got new ones weds

12 movies compair to 6 :( would of been real nice getting 24 movies for 20 o well

EDIT WOw just did FIND A STORE and they closed them all besides the one in the worse part of town and its the dirtiest place you ever want to walk into (must be private own or something)

Thank you for the 2 months of blockbuster. Can I also rent games and return them to local stores?

[quote name='Vampirepanda']Thank you for the 2 months of blockbuster. Can I also rent games and return them to local stores?[/QUOTE]
yea if they are still open.

The shipping time is absolutely pathetic for me. 3 things got shipped out on Monday and they're still not here. That's slower than Gamefly. Gamefly is usually 3-4 days for me and Netflix is 1 day turnaround. Blockbuster has consistently been a whole week. I feel like half my trial is going to be spent in transit.

3 things got shipped out and i only got one today the 22nd

anyone know if NETFLIX is still a one day turn around???

i dont even know if im going to waste my time with the 2 free months if its going to take 3 to 5 days each way

[quote name='slidecage']anyone know if NETFLIX is still a one day turn around???

i dont even know if im going to waste my time with the 2 free months if its going to take 3 to 5 days each way[/QUOTE]
lol waste your time how? you just sit at home and the movie comes to you. It's free! You can get this on top of Netflix. :lol:

[quote name='Tsel']Not everyone wants to play new releases and only new releases. There are plenty of people in this thread who are content with the games/movies they're getting.[/QUOTE]

This! The last time I had a free trial at GameFly, I played through games from my backlog and ended up selling a couple new and sealed games I decided I didn't want to keep.

I wouldnt put too much stock in availability. Like i said before, i was sent 2 discs that were on short wait, when i had discs lower on my list that were listed as available. Its set to ship me the discs that are available the fastest too, not in queue order.

is it just me or are the envelopes you send the movies back in pretty crappy? One of my envelopes had the sticky cover pretty much fall off and the part thats supposed to stick after putting the dvd back in is pretty wore out. Then the one i just put back in the envelope seemed like i could peel it back open pretty easy. I might have to slap some tape on them.

All my discs are listed as arriving in 3 days but I actually just got 1 disc today, which was just 1 day so I'm optimistic so far.

But the envelopes are also crappy for me, the adhesive is incredibly weak so I also will have to use tape.

I have a blockbuster about 5 mins from me can I just sign up for this 2 month trial online and just pick up 3 movies/games with a member number or is just for exchanging?

[quote name='xxjonoxx']What's the deal with no game having a status under "Availability"?[/QUOTE]

That just changed last night. Before that they did have the status in that column. Don't know what changed.

Also a question....
Does blockbuster handle returns the same way netflix does in that they see you have started the return process via the USPS and they send out the next title immediately or do they wait until they receive the returned title before sending out the next one.

Just got Shadows of the Damned in the mail today, it's actually not scratched and in pretty good condition. The shipping time was pretty fast as well took 2 days to get here.

dont know but i read somewhere else games arent available during certain promotions, but i also read here some people have had games shipped to them. im having the same problem, all my games say nothing about availability, gave up and just added some movies.

Yup, i got Lego Pirates of the Caribbean, but all my games in my queue are blank for availability now. They werent like that when i added them a few days ago. I can still add games to my queue though.

bread's done
Back