Free 2 Month Blockbuster Total Access

Kosley

CAGiversary!
Free 2 months of Blockbuster Total Access for new members (1, 2, or 3-out at a time)

1. Go to www.blockbuster.com/transfer

2. Go to the bottom of the page, on the left side under terms and conditions click the two small dots (Picture)

3. On the next page put store number "91271" and password "bbonline"

4. Next page where it says dish id put "666441"

5. Then sign up and enjoy 2 months of free movies, games, and blu-ray rentals!

This promotion is used for the B&M stores that are closing. Just be sure to cancel before your 2 months is up or it will auto bill you

Updated: 01-20-13
Credit: gamerguy223

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gamerguy223']I had the same issue but I changed my email and i worked out.[/QUOTE]

I did that too, with no avail.

For anyone curious about the value, I just finished my two months and decided to keep it for the moment. In those two months ($40) I was able to get through the following (with how much I'd normally buy it for in parentheses):

Bulletstorm ($10)
Bioshock 2 ($10)
Just Cause 2 ($20)
InFamous 2 ($20)
Crysis 2 ($10)

I also played and didn't like LA Noire or Prince of Persia so it saved me from buying those as well.

[quote name='slidecage']havent been able to getinto blockbuster all freaking day[/QUOTE]

Is it working for you now? I was having an issue for maybe an hour, but it works now..thanks op for this deal!

[quote name='ogmaster']Anyone know if after cancelling the 2 months, you can restart it again using a different email?[/QUOTE]

I imagine it has more to do with the credit card attached to the account, and not the email.

signed up for this today at my local blockbuster that was closing down. on top of the two free months, i got 50% off my total purchase. not sure if that was a mistake, because i thought he said it was only supposed to be 20% off. YMMV, but worth a shot if you have a local closing BBV.

[quote name='ogmaster']Anyone know if after cancelling the 2 months, you can restart it again using a different email?[/QUOTE]

They keep track of your address that was used as well. I have tried with different email addresses too, but I always get the message stating that I was already a member. I finally was able to get by that by putting a different address with the intent to change it after I started the trial. I went to change the address, and I got a message stating that the address was already used :(.

[quote name='chazman14']They keep track of your address that was used as well. I have tried with different email addresses too, but I always get the message stating that I was already a member. I finally was able to get by that by putting a different address with the intent to change it after I started the trial. I went to change the address, and I got a message stating that the address was already used :(.[/QUOTE]

My free 2 month trial ended yesterday so I figured I would try for another one today.

I was successful in getting it by using my wife's email, name & card info this time around.

I used the same address as the first trial too so I can confirm that it worked for me at least.

My suggestion is to use a new email, name and card # each time. Hope this helps. :)

[quote name='hlaalumaster9']For anyone curious about the value, I just finished my two months and decided to keep it for the moment. In those two months ($40) I was able to get through the following (with how much I'd normally buy it for in parentheses):

Bulletstorm ($10)
Bioshock 2 ($10)
Just Cause 2 ($20)
InFamous 2 ($20)
Crysis 2 ($10)

I also played and didn't like LA Noire or Prince of Persia so it saved me from buying those as well.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat as well. I finished Driver San Francisco (would've bought it if it was $9.99), and SWTFU2 (my order was canceled from BBY). I also rented Shadows of The Damned...I could not get into that game at all. My two stores were slim pickings when it comes to .99 cent games.

[quote name='rdlee']My free 2 month trial ended yesterday so I figured I would try for another one today.

I was successful in getting it by using my wife's email, name & card info this time around.

I used the same address as the first trial too so I can confirm that it worked for me at least.

My suggestion is to use a new email, name and card # each time. Hope this helps. :)[/QUOTE]

dude the company is already bankrupt stop ripping them off :) LOL

[quote name='slidecage']dude the company is already bankrupt stop ripping them off :) LOL[/QUOTE]

I worked for them for over 4 years and got layed off in 2010 so "F" them! Haha. :)

[quote name='slidecage']dude the company is already bankrupt stop ripping them off :) LOL[/QUOTE]

I worked with them for over 4 years and got layed off in 2010 so "F" them! Haha. :)

They sent me two games two or three weeks ago and thats about it. My At home list has been blank forever. They really expected people to pay for this?

[quote name='UnrealZero']They sent me two games two or three weeks ago and thats about it. My At home list has been blank forever. They really expected people to pay for this?[/QUOTE]

dont know if its just my account or what

i have 3 movie slots open

NOTHING SHIPPED noticed this on all new releases this week i had in my Q

The Darkest Hour (2011)PG13Unavailable

The Terror Experiment (2010)NRUnavailable

wrote in and they said LACK OF FUNDS = no to few new releases ..

WTF They expect people to pay for this service like you said LOL

store is gone online be gone by end of year

Yep, same issues here. I have about 20 items in my queue. I adjusted Immortals and Game Of Thrones on blu to #1 and 2 because both said "very long wait". The shipped both of those the next day and gave me hope. The last 2 rounds I have only gotten older titles that were "Available" and "The Muppets" because I changed it to DVD so that they would actually ship it before the 2 month trial was up.

Same issues I had with them last summer, and a contributing factor as to why I never kept on after my free trial ended. Still, it's free for 2 mos, so I will take what they give me. I have been waiting for Disk 2 of Game Of Thrones since the first week I signed up.

Heads up to everyone STAY FAR THE HELL AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY...

I got though to them on the phone today at 9am and was told

1... ALL DVDS WERE returned in and they got them TUESDAY Please allow up to 3 days after getting the dvds back for them to ship something new out there was a problem and they would give me 50% off the next PAYING MONTH (like i would give them a cent) they got the disk but no1 scanned them in. and all slots will FILL TODAY

1 out of 3 fill so i call them back and talk to some rude sob saying that NO MOVIES WERE EVER REPORTED BACK THAT I RIPPED OFF ALL 3 MOVIES and NOTHING ELSE WILL SHIP till the movies show

ALSO YOU ONLY HAVE 3 REPORT ISSUES PER MONTH if you report more then 3 ITEMS YOUR ACCOUNT IS BLACKLISTED AND NOTHING WILL SHIP UNTIL THe number falls below 3 (you can not REPORT a 4th disc)

Stay the hell away from this company as soon as that one last disc gets to me im sending it right back i doubt i will even stick around for the 2nd free month

ALSO

YOU MUST HAVE 15 ITEMS SHOWING NOW FOR ANYTHING TO SHIP this is a new rule that goes into effect this week...

GOOD LUCK FINDING Newer movies that show NOW (Short . long wait DO NOT COUNT TOWARDS THE 15)

FU blockbuster

I have had no issues, gotten almost everything in my que shipped to me and pretty good turn around time, Also luckily there is a store near me so i take my 3 movies in and exchange it for 3 others. This is no worse than netflix, infact its much better, I do not know where u get ur information from poster above, but ive reported 5-6 discs scratched and they have issued me customer service credits on all of them, and I am not black listed.

[quote name='gamerguy223']I have had no issues, gotten almost everything in my que shipped to me and pretty good turn around time, Also luckily there is a store near me so i take my 3 movies in and exchange it for 3 others. This is no worse than netflix, infact its much better, I do not know where u get ur information from poster above, but ive reported 5-6 discs scratched and they have issued me customer service credits on all of them, and I am not black listed.[/QUOTE]

off the women on the phone tonight and if you go into your account and try to report more then 3 items in a month it will not allow you to ..

i had one messed up disc last tuesday reported
reported 2 movies i dropped off last weds

i go to report the 3rd movie i dropped off friday today and was told BLACKLISTED you can no longer report DVD Issues and nothing will be shipped until all of the outstanding dvds are back in hand

[quote name='slidecage']off the women on the phone tonight and if you go into your account and try to report more then 3 items in a month it will not allow you to ..

i had one messed up disc last tuesday reported
reported 2 movies i dropped off last weds

i go to report the 3rd movie i dropped off friday today and was told BLACKLISTED you can no longer report DVD Issues and nothing will be shipped until all of the outstanding dvds are back in hand[/QUOTE]

Thats so weird...doesnt...make sense..

haven't had any problems yet. signed up on Saturday. added games/moves to my queue and they shipped out Monday. got one game yesterday and another one today.

[quote name='slidecage']
NOTHING SHIPPED noticed this on all new releases this week i had in my Q

The Darkest Hour (2011)PG13Unavailable

The Terror Experiment (2010)NRUnavailable

wrote in and they said LACK OF FUNDS = no to few new releases ..
[/QUOTE]

Sounds like an uninformed rep at their call center is yanking your chain, I had Darkest Hour shipped out on Wednesday, should be here tomorrow since I'm close to their shipping center.

YOU MUST HAVE 15 ITEMS SHOWING NOW FOR ANYTHING TO SHIP this is a new rule that goes into effect this week...

GOOD LUCK FINDING Newer movies that show NOW (Short . long wait DO NOT COUNT TOWARDS THE 15)
I had maybe 3-5 items showing 'NOW' and under 15 total in my queue and had 3 items ship out yesterday, so sounds like they're just saying that to cover something not shipping out.

I haven't used Blockbuster online since they introduced games, but at my old address the service was reasonable, got the movies within a day and received in two. Might depend on location? I'm nearby the Florida distro center. Same luck with Netflix, and Gamefly until my mailman started "losing" my mail.

For what it's worth, they sent me two new release movies (Hop, Darkest Hour) and one game (Transformers, 360) on Wednesday. Says to expect it by Saturday.

I signed up for this...added a few games to my queue and canceled it a week later. Then....after another couple weeks...2 of the games on my queue show up. I am completely canceled and double checked that fact.

I canceled long enough ago they shouldn't have shipped to me.

Had 3 items ship out Wednesday, received on Friday, sent the two movies back on Friday night on the way past the post office and they received them on Sat. Not bad, really depends on location though.

How does the instore exchange work? I have F1 2011 they sent me last week I think I'm finally done with it. There's a BB like 15 minutes from my house but wasn't sure exactly how it worked.

[quote name='Jdub_smooth']I signed up for this...added a few games to my queue and canceled it a week later. Then....after another couple weeks...2 of the games on my queue show up. I am completely canceled and double checked that fact.

I canceled long enough ago they shouldn't have shipped to me.[/QUOTE]

You're still "paid" for the two months though. You should've gotten a cancellation email that tells you when your service ends.

hmmm thats odd. They sent me my 3rd ranked dvd, which was available, over my 1st choice... mission impossible ghost protocol, which is listed as available. oh well.

....they dont have gamecube games....welp i guess ill have to hope that this 2 month dealio will still be up by the time asuras wrath is rentable.

damn man, i was really looking forward to playing those batman/superman TAS games too...

went ahead and signed up. I just recently softmodded my Wii, so this will let me (hopefully) build up a good library of ripped Wii games.

Thanks!

[quote name='dmdragon']Wow, lets not talk about illegal things like, oh I don't know, PIRACY here

kthx[/QUOTE]

Ok, I see the error in my ways. I will use it for rental purposes only. :roll: and keep my mouth shut. :whistle2:#

[quote name='SnoT']How does the instore exchange work? I have F1 2011 they sent me last week I think I'm finally done with it. There's a BB like 15 minutes from my house but wasn't sure exactly how it worked.[/QUOTE]

You can swap out your rental w/mailer to get a free in store rental. It only works on the .99 games though. (I played through Driver, Force Unleashed 2, took back Shadows of the Damned) A lot of the games that are priced $1.99 or $2.99 can be sent in the mail. I was glad I finally finished Driver without paying for it. You have to be cheap nowadays. You can swap it out for any movie in the store. I rented quite a few Blu's so far so it's definitely worth it so far. I'm going to cancel before my two months are up though. I highly doubt I'll use this service if I have to pay for it. ;)

[quote name='Jdub_smooth']I signed up for this...added a few games to my queue and canceled it a week later. Then....after another couple weeks...2 of the games on my queue show up. I am completely canceled and double checked that fact.

I canceled long enough ago they shouldn't have shipped to me.[/QUOTE]

Yeah same thing happened to me. I have been holding onto the games. I haven't been told to return them. I think they've disappeared from my queue as well. Not sure what to do about it.

Alright, I can say I've had an issue now. I put "Avatar (360)" in my queue (don't ask) and I was sent Avatar (Xbox) .. even though the envelope says 360. Boo. At least it's only 2 days to get to me, 1 day to get back to them (though that part doesn't matter since it was a reported issue).

First 4 weren't an issue, though.

[quote name='The 7th Number']sweet just got my 2nd broken disc, thats 2 reports now. i guess 1 more and they will stop sending me movies right?[/QUOTE]

they will send you movies BUT 3 is the MAX Number of issues you can report

Meaning say you have 3 issues for the month

and you get 3 movies in the mail today

BOB 1
BOB 2
BOB 3

say BOB 2 and 3 dont work

Your going to have to wait till you send in BOB 2 and 3 and wait till they get processed before they will send you something else out while if you didnt have 3 issues and you reported the next item would ship the next day

So if its 2 days each way

WITH NO ISSUES

REPORT ISSUE TUESDAY next item ships weds

WIth 3 or more issues

GET busted movie tuesday.. ship it back weds ... they get it back friday if lucky if not monday.. they will not ship the next movie out to you till THAT MONDAY (meaning a 6 day wait since they dont ship or check stuff in on the weekend)

Oh so its just longer if i report it 3 times? I dont care about that really. I just dont want to get put on hold or have to buy something i didnt break.

Hey I was just curious, like most of you guys when I joined the games had an availability status then a few days later they were all blank under availability.
Today all my games have a status under availability again.
Also for some reason they moved about 35 items in my Queue to the bottom
Not Available,
Date Available Unknown

[quote name='mikepeluso']Hey I was just curious, like most of you guys when I joined the games had an availability status then a few days later they were all blank under availability.
Today all my games have a status under availability again.
Also for some reason they moved about 35 items in my Queue to the bottom
Not Available,
Date Available Unknown[/QUOTE]

unknown means they have no disc of that item and doubt they will ever carry it (called them about it)

last couple weeks have been slow, mainly on weekends. They got a movie back friday, and havent shipped a new one out yet. At least the website isnt saying anything. Same thing happened last weekend. You would think they would ship a movie out the same day they get one back, or at least the next day.

[quote name='The 7th Number']last couple weeks have been slow, mainly on weekends. They got a movie back friday, and havent shipped a new one out yet. At least the website isnt saying anything. Same thing happened last weekend. You would think they would ship a movie out the same day they get one back, or at least the next day.[/QUOTE]

They actually ship only on weekdays

Source: Myself using this crappy service for a month and half.

yea CS said they only ship monday to friday

I find this really stupid though

Say this is your Q

A
B
C
D
E
F
G

ALL SHOWS NOW

You get A B and C in the mail today... C is busted so you report it busted

C goes back into your line up shows LONG WAIT
D
E
F
G is all showing now

C will hold a SPOT in your Q untll C comes back in stock

Meaning say your APRIL 1 TO april 30 3 at a time.... C got broke APRIL 8 and never comes back in stock

You will only get 2 movies shipped out to you since C will HOlD the 3rd slot until a new copy ships

works, thanks op, for anybody that doubts :

storeconfirmation11.jpg

[quote name='The 7th Number']ive had 2 broken discs and both replacements have shipped immediately.[/QUOTE]

i reported a busted disk (the feilds) now VERY LONG WAIT on weds and its had my 3rd spot tied up since thursday

one game i ordered was lost in the mail and they shipped another one out right away and both copies came for some reason (not sure if i have to return both) and another came without the disc and they are shipping me another copy guess i'm having bad lick but I'm also using a pre paid CC so no worries even if they do decide to charge the card with only a dollar on it

bread's done
Back