• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:32 PM

Any coupons for Monsters Inc?

#452 Havokscry

Havokscry

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:22 AM

15 bonus points if you enter Merida by 12 a.m. PST tonight.

#453 philmcfly

philmcfly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:36 AM

You're awesome, thanks!

#454 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

That guy with the creepy signature

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:04 AM

Thanks, Merida is great

#455 district_9000

district_9000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:11 AM

Disney knew we were getting points tonight, 3 out of 5 films in the animated section. And paper man won animated short too.

#456 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:45 AM

Any opinions on Ugly Betty. Thinking of using my points on seasons 1 and 2. Could always hold off though.

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#457 Tacosss

Tacosss

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:57 PM

Any opinions on Ugly Betty. Thinking of using my points on seasons 1 and 2. Could always hold off though.

All 4 seasons are on netflix. Spend $8 and have a marathon. Save your disney points.

#458 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:20 PM

All 4 seasons are on netflix. Spend $8 and have a marathon. Save your disney points.

I would want a physical copy. I dont do Netflix. Had it for a while and got its use buti enjoy owning physical copies of things.

rm8ylt.gif

#459 Ather

Ather

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:25 PM

Oh that's fair. How many people raced online to see if there's any new codes? Stupid Disney, try thinking.

#460 ZR0 Limit

ZR0 Limit

The Crash King

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:34 PM

Oh that's fair. How many people raced online to see if there's any new codes? Stupid Disney, try thinking.

It's very fair; they posted that info on Facebook for everyone to see. If you don't follow them there then that's your loss. They're not obligated to send you a personalized note every time they decide to drop free points.

#461 WingsDJY

WingsDJY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:27 AM

It's very fair; they posted that info on Facebook for everyone to see. If you don't follow them there then that's your loss. They're not obligated to send you a personalized note every time they decide to drop free points.

Actually, a false sense of entitlement is required on any internet forum.

On topic. Got my Disney lithos today. They look pretty nice. Just need to get a double frame for the Monsters Inc ones for my kids' room.

#462 MSP2008

MSP2008

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:13 PM

Did anyone order the Pixar lithographs? I received mine and there is this white spot/scratch on the black part of the monsters inc. If not, does anyone know how I can go about ordering a replacement? I was going to just spend another 2.95 for another set, but you can only redeem the offer once. Thanks!

#463 sangredekrazy

sangredekrazy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:52 PM

Did anyone order the Pixar lithographs? I received mine and there is this white spot/scratch on the black part of the monsters inc. If not, does anyone know how I can go about ordering a replacement? I was going to just spend another 2.95 for another set, but you can only redeem the offer once. Thanks!

I've had luck emailing/posting on their Facebook page with issues like this. I redeemed a poster that was damaged and they sent me another.

#464 BoilerUp

BoilerUp

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:49 AM

Just a heads up....425 disney points for $10 Hollywood Movie Cash to see any Disney movie in the next 6 months. Among the possible options would be Monsters Univ and Iron Man 3. I went ahead and jumped on it for 2 free tickets to see Iron Man 3 in May.

#465 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:12 AM

Actually, a false sense of entitlement is required on any internet forum.

They could always try entering the code CRYBABY and seeing if Disney gives points for that.:lol:

#466 WingsDJY

WingsDJY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 02:41 PM

I finally got around to checking mine last night. Mine doesn't have the white spot/scratch. Sounds like you got a defective one. Hopefully they're replacing it for you.
"Ha! I like your style, you make up your own rules just like me." - Cave Johnson

#467 MSP2008

MSP2008

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 04:48 PM

I contacted them and I received an email saying,"Thank you for your email. We regret to hear you received a damaged reward. Due to the popularity of certain reward items and limited inventory we are not always able to replace orders."

Nine minutes later they sent me an email stating they will be sending me new lithographs. Some of the best customer service I have ever received, and quick as well!

#468 trunks982

trunks982

Wii are the Champions!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 04:59 PM

Just a heads up....425 disney points for $10 Hollywood Movie Cash to see any Disney movie in the next 6 months. Among the possible options would be Monsters Univ and Iron Man 3. I went ahead and jumped on it for 2 free tickets to see Iron Man 3 in May.

I ordered that last year and it expired few days ago. I didn't get to use it. Barely any disney movies were out. I already used a free ticket to Wreck-it-ralph when i bought nightmare before christmas bluray.

#469 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:02 PM

Since it's Hollywood Movie money, shouldn't it work for any movie and not just Disney ones?

#470 Frahps

Frahps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:26 PM

Some of the best customer service I have ever received, and quick as well!

Wish it was the same as me :( For my missing code, I received my points but NO digital copy CODE. So, I emailed them back explaining, and they obviously didn't even read it, sending a standardized email "we're sorry blah blah, if you're code is unable to work..." and on it went. I didn't GET a code!!! Emailed them back. No answer. Emailed the digital copy email they had mentioned in the email. No answer. I really didn't want to call, but I guess I have to now...

#471 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:32 PM

I contacted them and I received an email saying,"Thank you for your email. We regret to hear you received a damaged reward. Due to the popularity of certain reward items and limited inventory we are not always able to replace orders."

Nine minutes later they sent me an email stating they will be sending me new lithographs. Some of the best customer service I have ever received, and quick as well!

I ordered the Cars 2 posters a long while back, they showed up damaged, I emailed them twice...never heard a peep.

#472 MSP2008

MSP2008

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 08:30 PM

Hmm, I don't know then. I belong to the Disney Movie Club as well, and they have been really good when I email or call. Maybe they improved their service?

Edited by MSP2008, 01 March 2013 - 08:36 PM.
spelling

#473 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 08:45 PM

Hopefully they've gotten better...either way, good that they corrected your issue.

#474 KJ.West

KJ.West

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:19 AM

New item!

Pull-apart Sparky Plush from Frankenweenie! And he's only 840 points.

http://www.disneymov...arky-plush-7046

Are these Disney Movie Rewards exclusive items? I found a Sparky plush on Amazon with identical measurements and they look about the same... but nowhere on Amazon, does it say anything about it being able to be pulled apart like is picture on this DMR item.

#475 district_9000

district_9000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:25 AM

received the monthly newsletter. got 5 pts. still sitting on a ton of codes, need a bonus soon.

#476 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:06 AM

New item!

Are these Disney Movie Rewards exclusive items? I found a Sparky plush on Amazon with identical measurements and they look about the same... but nowhere on Amazon, does it say anything about it being able to be pulled apart like is picture on this DMR item.

its only 840 if you pay Shipping and Postage. Its 1050 otherwise.

I may order this and the new Oz poster.

rm8ylt.gif

#477 kdiddy1989

kdiddy1989

2011 NBA Champions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:08 AM

Howdy! I'm just getting into this as my wife and I have a kid on the way so I'd like to start collecting Disney movies. Can someone give me a quick breakdown of Disney Rewards if you have some time? I do MyCokeRewards so is it similar to that? Buy a movie, put a code, rinse and repeat?

Side Q: Is the 5 movies for $5 legit? It was on an ad when I went to the Disney Rewards website..

#478 DNukem170

DNukem170

Dance like you want to win, Gundam!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:31 AM

Side Q: Is the 5 movies for $5 legit? It was on an ad when I went to the Disney Rewards website..

Yes, it is legit. But while you only have to pay $5 for the first 5 movies, you need to buy 5 more at MSRP (though you do get a chance to get a discounted 6th and 7th movie when you first sign up) before you can cancel.

#479 kdiddy1989

kdiddy1989

2011 NBA Champions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:42 AM

Yes, it is legit. But while you only have to pay $5 for the first 5 movies, you need to buy 5 more at MSRP (though you do get a chance to get a discounted 6th and 7th movie when you first sign up) before you can cancel.

Thanks DNukem, I knew there was some sort of catch, but couldn't find the fine print before it was asking me to sign up, address and all. Guess that's why, but assuming MSRP for a new blu ray is $30, it still averages out to 15.50 a blu ray so not too shabby.

#480 Richlough

Richlough

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:42 AM

New item!

I ordered this today, now I have 4741 points left.

card.pngl1.gif