Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

• Please log in to reply
1691 replies to this topic

#511 Veridis_Quo

Veridis_Quo

VAIR-RID-DIS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:16 AM

Does anyone here have any experience with submitting ticket movie stubs? I sent my stubs a week ago and it's still 'pending moderation'.

#512 El Rey

El Rey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 05:48 AM

I just did that for Oz last week. After you initially do it it tells you that its a 3 - 4 week process.

#513 Teujip

Teujip

Once upon a CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:21 AM

last I did it (for Brave, I believe), it took a solid 2 weeks to get the points, if I remember right
Posted Image

#514 Veridis_Quo

Veridis_Quo

VAIR-RID-DIS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:48 AM

Ok glad to hear it. I guess I've got at least a couple weeks to go.

#515 joeyatog

joeyatog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 04:54 PM

Yeah, sometimes it takes a week or more. I am still waiting for my Oz points to go through.
Posted Image

#516 sangredekrazy

sangredekrazy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:50 PM

Enter code: disneyoz for a FREE Child’s Admission to Oz The Great and Powerful when you purchase 2 adult tickets between March 24th and March 28th at any Regal Cinema.

#517 El Rey

El Rey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:00 AM

Picked up Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (blu) - from the indy store again. No slipcover again but unused DMR code again!

#518 Veridis_Quo

Veridis_Quo

VAIR-RID-DIS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:06 AM

My Oz tickets were finally accepted a couple days ago. It took about 11 days for it to clear - not bad I suppose. DMR also sent me an email afterwards stating that if I were buy the Bluray or DVD I would get an additional 50 points.

#519 Miken

Miken

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:47 PM

For some reason my copy of Toy Story 3 had 2 slips for codes.
First person to PM will get the extra code.

Taken

Edited by Miken, 24 March 2013 - 10:08 PM.

#520 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:11 PM

I apologize in advance for asking it here in this thread, but I bet I'll get the fastest, most accurate response here - I finally took the time to call up Disney Movie Club and cancel my membership. It all went smoothly, and I can't log into my account any more (says it's been disabled), but I never received an email saying I had successfully cancelled (you know, for record keeping purposes, in case something happened later down the road and they tried charging me for movies).

I'm assuming I'm in the clear and can make another without having to worry about charges on my old one, right? And if anyone can post that promo code that gets you the extra movies/only 3 required movies for fulfillment, I'd appreciate it (so I don't have to hunt it down). Thanks a ton.

#521 El Rey

El Rey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:59 PM

I picked up Alice In Wonderland today but no DMR code this time. No slipcase again. Anyone know of a place to buy blu ray slipcases?

#522 JoKu

JoKu

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:29 AM

Oddly there is a market for them on eBay. Mostly $5 a piece.

#523 iNCREDiPiNOY

iNCREDiPiNOY

This guy is awesome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 02:10 AM

I just received a Sparky Plush today.

#524 Navex

Navex

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:01 AM

Just signed up for this, any ways to start getting some easy points? I already did the info one that gets you 25, didn't know if there were any other quick freebie things to do for more...

#525 outcastjon

outcastjon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:15 AM

Just signed up for this, any ways to start getting some easy points? I already did the info one that gets you 25, didn't know if there were any other quick freebie things to do for more...

Yeah there are:

Click on "My DMR" and there should be a place to click on "Surveys", if you do these you will get points.

Then connect your account to facebook to get some points.

The first time you print a coupon for a new release they have a code to enter if you a new account for you to enter.

#526 WingsDJY

WingsDJY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:30 PM

There's a new monthly newsletter out (Monsters University themed) with bonus points. I received 5.

Also, there's a link to a new 'Monthly Madness' promotion (i.e. discounted items). This month's deal is on a set of Lion King pins (reg. 950 pts, on sale for 475 pts).
Posted Image
"Ha! I like your style, you make up your own rules just like me." - Cave Johnson

#527 Rictor

Rictor

I like big butts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:24 PM

Oddly there is a market for them on eBay. Mostly $5 a piece.

Hmm...maybe I'll start selling mine.

#528 WingsDJY

WingsDJY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 01:29 PM

Hmm...maybe I'll start selling mine.

blu-ray.com has a forum for slipcover aficionados. Might be a good place to start if you're looking to sell.
"Ha! I like your style, you make up your own rules just like me." - Cave Johnson

#529 El Rey

El Rey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:30 PM

Yeah, I checked ebay and haven't found the ones I need - Alice In Wonderland, Sleeping Beauty and Snow White

#530 pablo escobar

pablo escobar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:44 PM

Try these March promo codes, they may or may not work:

U13PEKSZZD
M1D172HD8U4K
U13PEKSZZD
FPSNN83JX9

#531 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:04 AM

Thanks, U13PEKSZZD gave me 25 points.

#532 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:06 AM

Thanks, U13PEKSZZD gave me 25 points.

Same here.

mew.gif?t=1406933044mew2.gif?t=1406933043

#533 dios

dios

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:39 AM

Got an extra 50 points. thanks!

Though it said that M1D172HD8U4K isn't live so nothing happened.

Thanks though!

#534 El Rey

El Rey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:34 PM

My Oz tickets points posted yesterday!

#535 district_9000

district_9000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 11:20 PM

Try these March promo codes, they may or may not work:

FPSNN83JX9

somehow missed this one, thanks.

#536 El Rey

El Rey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2013 - 08:58 PM

Anyone have a PS3 and issues playing Disney blu rays? When I bought Peter Pan last month it got about a quarter way through the movie and decided it didn't want to play, same thing happened when I was watching Up last night. My firmware is up to date. I did lots of messing around with settings, turned the console on and off, cleared out the blu ray cache, etc. Finally I gave up and just threw the DVD on and there was no problem. Frustrating.

#537 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:17 PM

Could it be a BD-live thing? I know that tends to give people issues. I haven't had any trouble with any of my Disney movies, but I haven't played those particular titles

#538 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:35 PM

Anyone have a PS3 and issues playing Disney blu rays? When I bought Peter Pan last month it got about a quarter way through the movie and decided it didn't want to play, same thing happened when I was watching Up last night. My firmware is up to date. I did lots of messing around with settings, turned the console on and off, cleared out the blu ray cache, etc. Finally I gave up and just threw the DVD on and there was no problem. Frustrating.

try other blus that arent disney titles. My ps3 took forever to load certain blus yet would load games and dvds so I just went out and bought a cheap bluray player.

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#539 El Rey

El Rey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:33 AM

I tried turning the BD Live off, seemed to have worked for a minute then just froze again.

Just Peter Pan and Up that have given me issues so far. Watched Wreck It Ralph a couple weeks back and that played fine.

#540 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 08:53 AM

Try disconnecting the internet settings. Settings > Network Settings > Internet Connection > Disable and delete the BD file - Movies > BD data utility > "movie data file". Reboot without the movie in it and then see if that helps you out. I watch the majority of my Blus on a fat PS3 that is in my bedroom and isn't hooked up to the internet.