• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2013 - 03:43 PM

Too bad.  Short one Atlantis code.

#632 Frahps

Frahps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2013 - 03:37 AM

I'm taking a shot in the dark, but I figure I'd give it a shot: Does anyone happen to have a free digital code for The Princess and the Frog? I've been trying to hunt down a (relatively affordable) copy that still contains it, plus slip cover. Been avoiding new, with the whole newer prints not coming with slip covers. Just got one on Amazon, in which the seller said that the digital copy had not been redeemed, to open my package and find that they had taken OUT the code (therefore, the digital copy is useless...) They have yet to email me back yet, and I'm not sure what Amazon's policies are with things like that. I'm just upset that I was basically lied too. Hoping that I might find a random one on here (unfortunately, I don't have any on me to trade at the moment).

#633 jgiovanni

jgiovanni

Posted 19 June 2013 - 01:41 PM

I'm taking a shot in the dark, but I figure I'd give it a shot: Does anyone happen to have a free digital code for The Princess and the Frog? I've been trying to hunt down a (relatively affordable) copy that still contains it, plus slip cover. Been avoiding new, with the whole newer prints not coming with slip covers. Just got one on Amazon, in which the seller said that the digital copy had not been redeemed, to open my package and find that they had taken OUT the code (therefore, the digital copy is useless...) They have yet to email me back yet, and I'm not sure what Amazon's policies are with things like that. I'm just upset that I was basically lied too. Hoping that I might find a random one on here (unfortunately, I don't have any on me to trade at the moment).

I should, pm me

jgiovanni.png

Please check out DCUVHD.com for all UV/ITunes movie trading needs!

#634 Ather

Ather

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2013 - 03:23 PM

Anyone unlock but not using the free Monster University admission? Really could use another one.

#635 Teujip

Teujip

Once upon a CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2013 - 08:05 AM

5 pts through the mystery points in the members-only monthly update.
They also mention a "challenge" where you can earn points.

For the lazy ones, it is through Facebook, https://www.facebook...?ref=ts&fref=ts, then go to the disney challenge portion. 

Did a quick trivia game which landed me 5 more points. (was over in a couple of minutes). Apparently, that runs 2x a month (update occurs 1st and 3rd Mondays - not sure how long it lasts.)

Posted Image

#636 district_9000

district_9000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:32 AM

got 5 pts. deleted my facebook awhile back, but still played the quiz but got no points.

#637 El Rey

El Rey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2013 - 07:21 PM

My Monsters University tickets points posted a couple days ago. Pretty quick this time around

#638 brak014

brak014

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2013 - 07:29 PM

I did the trivia and did relatively well but only received 5 points, oh well, they are doing new trivia challenges on the 1st and third Mondays of each month

PSN: brak014
Steam: brak014
Twitter: TheAdamWells

#639 DNukem170

DNukem170

Dance like you want to win, Gundam!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2013 - 07:58 PM

Anyone who has the Movie Club, do commitments not go in until the product itself ships? Even if it's a pre order?

#640 PenguinoMF

PenguinoMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:42 PM

Anyone who has the Movie Club, do commitments not go in until the product itself ships? Even if it's a pre order?

Yep, it doesn't count until it ships.

#641 Rictor

Rictor

I like big butts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:00 PM

Got 5 points from the trivia, and I got 100% right including bonuses.  I imagine speed plays a large factor in who gets the 50 points.

Banner1.png

#642 Ather

Ather

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2013 - 03:29 PM

Yup. Faster time equals higher leaderboard placement. Top people get the 50 points.

#643 Ather

Ather

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2013 - 03:28 PM

Today's a challenge day.  Next one is Aug 5.

#644 WingsDJY

WingsDJY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2013 - 05:13 PM

Thanks for the reminder. A score of 2,176 netted me 5 pts. I was doing great until the last bonus round. Looks like I need to brush up on my Rescue Rangers.

"Ha! I like your style, you make up your own rules just like me." - Cave Johnson

#645 DNukem170

DNukem170

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:56 AM

Have a problem at Disney Movie Club. A few days ago, my discount went from 50% to 40% for no reason and I have now reached my commitment thresh hold it is still 40% instead of 60%. Did Disney get rid of the added discounts?

#646 Ather

Ather

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:27 PM

I noticed they fluxuate.  Possibly based on how much you buy from them (buy more, get less. Buy less, they entice you to buy more). Possibly I'm just being jaded and there's a logical reason for it. I'm just miffed I waited a week too long and lost 10%. A preorder went through during the wait.

#647 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:14 PM

After two months, they finally added Howl's and Totoro (Blu-rays, that is) to the Movie Club - but they're listed as 'Members Only' when you search for them on the registration site. Any of you know if this is normal and that they'll eventually be available as a registration title? I don't really have any reason to sign up again until they're offered (if they ever are). Seems silly that it took them this long to even make them members only titles.

#648 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

That guy with the creepy signature

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:16 PM

OH MY GIDDY AUNT, Talespin volume 3 is also on disney movie club. I'll have to wait until they finish releasing a few more final volumes like Ducktales and Darkwing Duck then I'll just pick them all up to meet my membership commitment in one swoop.

Sounds like a good idea to me too. I've never done Disney Move Club. What are the odds that they will be Disney Movie Club exclusives for a little while before they are available in stores for like $9.99?

Is there any confirmation on Darkwing Duck, Chip and Dale, or Ducktales?

Open spoiler at your own risk.

You have been Warned!

Spoiler

#649 DNukem170

DNukem170

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:18 PM

Considering they never released the season sets for Kim Possible, Hannah Montana, and Lizzy McGuire despite them being on the site for a while, I wouldn't count on it. The Ducktales movie has also never seen store shelves.

EDIT: They would also need to redo the packaging, as they all have "Disney Movie Club Exclusive" plastered over the packaging.

#650 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

That guy with the creepy signature

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:14 PM

Considering they never released the season sets for Kim Possible, Hannah Montana, and Lizzy McGuire despite them being on the site for a while, I wouldn't count on it. The Ducktales movie has also never seen store shelves.

EDIT: They would also need to redo the packaging, as they all have "Disney Movie Club Exclusive" plastered over the packaging.

That's enough evidence to make me want to sign up for Disney Movie Club. Thanks for the info DNukem170.

I'll try to hold out a little while until they announce a few more like Guardian_owl said.

About how long did the Kim Possible, Hannah Montana, and Lizzy McGuire DVDs last on the Disney Movie Club website?

Open spoiler at your own risk.

You have been Warned!

Spoiler

#651 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:09 PM

i just signed up for the third time and  ordered Mulan 2 pack, Great Mouse Detective, Frankenweenie, Pete's Dragon, Finding Nemo, and Roger Rabbit. Couldnt find a 7th title I wanted that I didnt already have so didnt do the 7th title for $12.95 or w/e. Was also hoping for Howl's Moving Castle and Totoro, but oh well.

Ill sign up again if they bring out all these volumes to the disney shows.

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#652 DNukem170

DNukem170

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:25 PM

They're still on there.

#653 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 03:58 AM

They're still on there.

dont know what you're referring to . If you are talking about the volumes for the Disney shows I already have the non exclusive volumes so would only want talesoin volume 3. So I would wait til they brought out future volumes of Darkwing Duck, Ducktales, Chip and Dale, or other shows like Goof Troop. If you were talking about the Studio Ghibli titles I dont think Totoro and Howl can be ordered for the beginning 7 deal.

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#654 DNukem170

DNukem170

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 04:11 AM

dont know what you're referring to . If you are talking about the volumes for the Disney shows I already have the non exclusive volumes so would only want talesoin volume 3. So I would wait til they brought out future volumes of Darkwing Duck, Ducktales, Chip and Dale, or other shows like Goof Troop. If you were talking about the Studio Ghibli titles I dont think Totoro and Howl can be ordered for the beginning 7 deal.

I was talking about the season sets for Kim Possible, Hannah Montana, the Weekenders, and Lizzy Mcguire

#655 Kirin Lemon

Kirin Lemon

世界を革命する者

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 05:38 AM

If you were talking about the Studio Ghibli titles I dont think Totoro and Howl can be ordered for the beginning 7 deal.

They can if you call them to register instead of using the website.  I just registered the other day and got the new Gargoyles and Talespin volumes with a phone call.  Also, if you use promo code 17674B, you only have a three-title obligation, with one of them being available for $11.95 as a part of your initial order.  I ended up with the aforementioned Gargoyles and Talespin sets, along with both Weekenders and Goof Troop sets for roughly $13.  Two DVDs left to go and I can cancel!  Though I'll probably stick around for more Disney Afternoon stuff, provided they can crank it out quickly enough.

Posted Image

#656 Frahps

Frahps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:12 AM

Speaking of the Disney Movie Club exclusives, I recently bought S2 Pt2 off eBay for a fair price. With how nice the first two sets are, I honestly couldn't believe how cheap the Exclusive set was... Stack-pack of 3 discs, all which look basic with no art on them, no insert (well, except for the magic code for points), but the worst of all was the cover. It's definitely not as good, nor matches the first two with the bland image used, but the quality is so bad, you can see the printer scan lines on the image...

I mean, I'm happy to own it at least, and can eventually get The Goliath Chronicles too, to complete it (haven't seen it but didn't hear the best things...) I was curious though: are all of the Club exclusives this cheapy? I get that they don't want to mass produce these for the public, but still, wow!

#657 DNukem170

DNukem170

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 12:45 PM

Not sure about the other Disney Afternoon stuff, but the Kim Possible sets were thinpak sets.

#658 El Rey

El Rey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 06:31 PM

Has anyone seen any coupons for Sword in the Stone or Robin Hood pop up?

#659 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 30 July 2013 - 04:52 AM

Disney apparently doesn't care about these releases, only when they put out something relevant that will sell well.

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#660 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:50 AM

Yeah, or they figured out that not doing the coupons is causing their Movie Club membership to increase. Because, honestly, that seems like the cheapest way to get these movies anymore. I'll probably be starting a "new membership" soon just so I can pick up movies like Mulan, Hunchback, Roger Rabbit, Robin Hood, etc. that had no coupon at all.