Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

• Please log in to reply
1392 replies to this topic

#781 gossamer

gossamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:25 PM

Do they not have 3D discs available? I didn't see any in the selection options, so am assuming they are no-go which totally negates the whole thing for me. I'm not buying anymore Pixar movies in particular without their 3D rerelease (and yes, I enjoy my giant ass 3D TV because when it comes to 3D size really does matter).

3D can be bought as commitment titles but aren't supposed to be available for the enrollment.  Some have been able to get 3D in the enrollment order by calling in rather than doing it online.

#782 sayu

sayu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:29 PM

I still haven't received The Little Mermaid, and USPS tracking still only says Electronic Shipping Info Received. This is getting ridiculous.

I'm really digging this poster and thinking about getting it when my movie finally arrives:

http://www.disneymov...s/mermaidposter

#783 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2013 - 04:49 AM

FYI, I don't know if its been mentioned but I read on Blu-Ray.com that redeeming certain movies is unlocking $10 movie cash for Frozen, the few titles I read about were Mulan/Mulan II and Cinderella.

#784 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 09 October 2013 - 12:27 PM

FYI, I don't know if its been mentioned but I read on Blu-Ray.com that redeeming certain movies is unlocking $10 movie cash for Frozen, the few titles I read about were Mulan/Mulan II and Cinderella.

Eligible titles are shown here and I think the code has to be entered on this page specifically as well. 

http://www.disneymov...tix?int_cmp=DMR

#785 joeyatog

joeyatog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2013 - 06:35 PM

Eligible titles are shown here and I think the code has to be entered on this page specifically as well. 

http://www.disneymov...tix?int_cmp=DMR

Anybody know if you can get multiple free tickets if you have more than one of these movies? I think I have at least 2 of them that I have not used my DMR codes on yet.

Posted Image

#786 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 09 October 2013 - 06:47 PM

Anybody know if you can get multiple free tickets if you have more than one of these movies? I think I have at least 2 of them that I have not used my DMR codes on yet.

It doesn't say but usually it's one per account.  If you have a wife or girlfriend that has an account you should be able to get 2 of them.

#787 sayu

sayu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:25 PM

TLM finally arrived today, and I guess I accidentally ordered the wrong one. I got the 2-disc edition, but I wanted the 3D one. I don't know how I made that mistake; I ordered it back in May, so I can't remember. It doesn't help that there are 3 versions of this thing.

#788 El Rey

El Rey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:49 PM

Bummed that the Sulley beanie and gloves sold out within a day. Probably went faster than other things because they mentioned it on their Facebook and Twitter pages. Lots of people are asking if there will be a restock but they're not answering.

#789 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:21 PM

Bummed that the Sulley beanie and gloves sold out within a day. Probably went faster than other things because they mentioned it on their Facebook and Twitter pages. Lots of people are asking if there will be a restock but they're not answering.

I'm pretty sure I've seen them sold at Disneyland, they have this really cute Mike beanie I want to get for my son, the Sully one is pretty awesome as well but my favorite one they have is the Sweetums beanie from the Muppets.

#790 Silico3

Silico3

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:57 PM

I'm currently seeing a promotion for buy one get the rest for 33% off. I read about a 40% off promotion. Is that over? or is that tailored to certain members?

#791 Ather

Ather

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:08 PM

I usually get 50% or 60%. My working theory is the more you buy, the less you get. The higher percentage is an incentive to buy.  Mainly because after I buy from them, I only seem to get 50%. After  awhile of not buying, it's back up to 60%. But, there could be a different pattern and it's just weird timing on my part.  But having bought TLM I now am at 50%. But buying more soon, so around 2014 I'll see if it bumps back up to 60% from lack of buying.

#792 DNukem170

DNukem170

Dance like you want to win, Gundam!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:17 PM

It has nothing to do with buying habits. It goes up and down from one month to the next. When the next Featured Title rolls around, it will go back up to 60%.

#793 Skiry

Skiry

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:17 PM

It doesn't say but usually it's one per account.  If you have a wife or girlfriend that has an account you should be able to get 2 of them.

I just called because I have the same question, and I don't enter in my codes until something like this comes up. I read through the fine print on the offer page and it does not mention a limit one or two tickets total per account.

The rep on the phone said you can enter in one code per title, and receive one ticket. If you have previously entered in a code for one of those movies, it doesn't count. If you have each of those movies and haven't used the codes yet, you should be able to get one ticket per title which equals seven tickets. 

That's according to the rep.

#794 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:39 AM

enter JOURNALTHREE on dmr for 5 points

ach.png

#795 airblade

airblade

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:04 AM

enter JOURNALTHREE on dmr for 5 points[/size]

Thanks!

#796 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:11 PM

Got it, thanks!

#797 cbulas1

cbulas1

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:38 PM

Thanks!

Posted Image

#798 funkymonkeyjavajunky

funkymonkeyjavajunky

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:09 PM

Thanks!

#799 DemonsMaster

DemonsMaster

Jrpg Addicts Anonymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:51 PM

Regarding the Frozen promo I didn't even know about it but I got 2 of the eligible movies from my initial Disney Movie Club enrollment so when I entered the codes today I got 2 separate $10 tickets for Frozen. If you own 2 of the movies from the list and haven't registered them go ahead and do so. 

Important to note however that the codes are only good for Frozen and not other movies. Also you do NOT need to redeem the codes on the promotion page in order to get the $10 ticket.

My Featured Title was Monsters University Blu-ray/DVD/DC and Monsters Inc Blu 3D/Blu ray/DVD/DC for $41. Not bad considering I haven't seen either yet but my girlfriend really loves Monsters Inc so I picked it up to knock out one of my commitments (just need one more now). Others over on blu-ray forums had different Featured Title deals though. Oh and free shipping is one of the deals going on for DMC members too.

We can learn as much, if not more, from bad games as we can from good ones.

That's my justification and I'm sticking to it.

#800 DNukem170

DNukem170

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:04 AM

I only got Monsters U with Winnie the Pooh Christmas and Mickey Christmas Carol as optional titles.

#801 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:19 AM

I got the combo package but declined since I did not want to rebuy Monsters Inc, even if it does come with the 3D version.  

ach.png

#802 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:58 PM

I got the combo package but declined since I did not want to rebuy Monsters Inc, even if it does come with the 3D version.

I was going to take the months deal and replace my 2d monsters inc with 3d the. I realized that the monsters U in that deal is the 2d version.

#803 DNukem170

DNukem170

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:30 PM

Ended up declining the Monthly Title. I still haven't been able to sell any of the other Disney stuff and neither X-mas Bonus title interests me.

#804 Ather

Ather

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:42 PM

Enter for 5 Points each:

Jafar

Ursula
Apple
Ghost
Mufasa

#805 Blumpkin

Blumpkin

Has a bad case of diarrhea

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:26 PM

Thanks! That was 25 easy points.

#806 DNukem170

DNukem170

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:16 PM

DMR has some new rewards:

Iron Patriot Bobblehead (600)
Ariel plushie (625)
Iron Man Mark 42 plushie (650)
Iron Man 3 Papercraft play set (700)
Iron Man 3 Tintastic (700)
Princess Diaries DVD (750)
Monsters University Notebook (900)
Dead Poets' Society Blu-ray (1750)
Spooky Buddies Blu-ray (1750)
You Again Blu-ray (1750)

#807 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:08 AM

Not sure if everyone has the same mystery sale but The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr Toad dvd is 480 reward points until the 24th. Also says it has a limited edition sleeve.

#808 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:22 AM

Not sure if everyone has the same mystery sale but The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr Toad dvd is 480 reward points until the 24th. Also says it has a limited edition sleeve.

that limited edition sleeve has been available for years on their site.

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#809 Ather

Ather

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:16 PM

Plus they gave it out as the mystery DVD a few months back.

#810 sangredekrazy

sangredekrazy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:49 PM

Ariel must be gone already, I don't see her on the site anywhere.

DMR has some new rewards:

Iron Patriot Bobblehead (600)
Ariel plushie (625)
Iron Man Mark 42 plushie (650)
Iron Man 3 Papercraft play set (700)
Iron Man 3 Tintastic (700)
Princess Diaries DVD (750)
Monsters University Notebook (900)
Dead Poets' Society Blu-ray (1750)
Spooky Buddies Blu-ray (1750)
You Again Blu-ray (1750)