New Kmart Clearance Price Drops (YMMV)

• Please log in to reply
4711 replies to this topic

#751 Alkalinejoe

Alkalinejoe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2012 - 08:51 PM

My Kmart had the God of War, Uncharted, and Killzone dualshock bundles for $45. Really wish I would of found those for $24 like above, because I would of grabbed all 3 lol.

Also had the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood CE for I want to say $59.99, may have been $49.99 though.

I'm going to Las Vegas in a couple days for a couple weeks though, so I plan on checking out a Kmart out there too.

Don't bother with the Kmarts at Bonanza/Nellis and Sahara/Pecos, they have nothing worthwhile (Although, last time I checked the Bonanza location still had Red Steel 2 bundles for $12).

#752 striker64

striker64

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:02 PM

... and the Epic Mickey paintbrush nunchucks dropped to $4 this month.

Thanks for this. My local Kmart has had 3-4 of these for quite some time, so I've been waiting for them to drop in price since no one shops there. I will have to check it out.

#753 PANZERGRENADIER

PANZERGRENADIER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:06 PM

Saw the core psp for $97, Cars 2/fifa psp bundle for $78, and the star wars 360 for $300.

#754 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 25 July 2012 - 10:54 PM

Let us know what happens, as I have never seen a store go down for days like this.

Actually while not their entire system, some people were reporting that the BB trade system kiosks were down for days on end a lil while ago. Not to mention their system is prone to having glitches pop up during some sales(recent B2G1 that became a B2G2, etc).

So both companies need to update their systems badly.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#755 Chewyp0rk

Chewyp0rk

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 25 July 2012 - 11:19 PM

Picked up that 4-in-1 PS3 remote control on clearance for $6.00 this afternoon.

#756 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2012 - 11:37 PM

Those of you mentioning printing off the bar codes and scanning them at the store where do I go to find a page of these barcodes? Would appreciate it, thanks.

komentra.png card.png

LAST 3 GAMES FINISHED: D4: Season 1 [X1], inFAMOUS: First Light [PS4], Metro Last Light Redux [PS4]

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)
(make sure to click the "lucky" button everyday, takes about 3 mins and you can win big sometimes. you also win points when i win points and vice versa)

#757 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 26 July 2012 - 04:31 AM

Those of you mentioning printing off the bar codes and scanning them at the store where do I go to find a page of these barcodes? Would appreciate it, thanks.

You have to make the page yourself by looking up the UPC's for stuff you're interested in, going to a site like UPCDatabase and entering them in the search function. Then take the barcode it creates and cut/paste that into MS word. Rinse and repeat for anything else you're interested in.

Posted Image

#758 Grecco

Grecco

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 04:43 AM

3D Dot Game Heroes was pennied but the guy at the game section sold it to me for 10 dollars. Thought i had a decent deal lol but then i checked that Gamestop has it at 9.99 new.
www.elmiqueo.com
Un Blog sobre los videojuegos

#759 Rnm

Rnm

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 26 July 2012 - 04:57 AM

Saw the core psp for $97, Cars 2/fifa psp bundle for $78, and the star wars 360 for $300.

WTH? So a core PSP is more expensive than a bundled PSP?

#760 PANZERGRENADIER

PANZERGRENADIER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:37 PM

Yes it was.

#761 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 03:26 PM

This is really crazy, but it sounds like something Kmart would do. This is Kmart, a company that is barely existing between all the Walmart's and Targets. Maybe Kmart's ancient and terrible computer system is finally failing them. Let us know what happens, as I have never seen a store go down for days like this.

The local Kmart has reopened. The computer problems have been corrected. However, the register crashed three times while I was trying to checkout. I waited because I got all this for $45.98 + tax.

Spoiler

Trade List Games & DLC

#762 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 03:32 PM

The local Kmart has reopened. The computer problems have been corrected. However, the register crashed three times while I was trying to checkout. I waited because I got all this for $45.98 + tax.

Spoiler

Holy smokes! That's insane. If only more people could find those items for those prices.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#763 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:18 PM

3D Dot Game Heroes was pennied but the guy at the game section sold it to me for 10 dollars. Thought i had a decent deal lol but then i checked that Gamestop has it at 9.99 new.

It was $5 or $6 the past month at Kmart.

#764 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:19 PM

Spoiler

Which Kmart was this at?

#765 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:58 PM

I think I saw one of those orange box XBL packs at one of the local Kmarts here. I think it was the one I grabbed the PS Eye from for $8 the other day.

By the way, before I forget again, that :ps3: Little Big Planet GOTY & LBP Sackboy plush combo has entered the clearance cycle. It was coming up $24.97 at my closest store earlier this week.

Posted Image

#766 Snowball21

Snowball21

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 08:05 PM

Does anyone know if the Goldeneye or Epic Mickey Bundles have been reduced any further?

#767 Invicta 61

Invicta 61

Gabagool, Provalone and vinegar peppers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:52 AM

Grabbed a PS3 component cable for $8 to hook up to my PS2. The Epic Mickey paint brush controller was $4.... didn't look for the bundle.
Bah weep granah weep nini bong.

And now I present Kate Upton doing the Cat Daddy:

Spoiler

#768 JasonTerminator

JasonTerminator

Not a psychopath!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:59 AM

I also prefer to check prices myself with printed upcs. I hate asking for price checks since around half the time they don't want to be bothered and sometimes refuse or they will tell me it's whatever the sticker says.

Insist, or ask for a manager. Save you some ink.
Posted Image

#769 PimpBot2000

PimpBot2000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:21 AM

I went to my local K-Mart for the first time in ages looking for a PSP but came up empty. I did end up buying a bunch of junk though. These were actually tagged and rang up $1.00 each.

Spoiler

#770 Ginger Junk

Ginger Junk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:26 AM

ABBA has a video game? Unbelievable!

#771 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Judoka on a CAG Hiatus due to new job

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 03:39 PM

Picked up Muramasa :wii: for $3.75 at the Burnham, Pa location. Rang up $15- but they had a sign saying it was $3.75 so they marked it down to that.

and viewtiful joe :ps2: for $2.00 at the Shamokin Dam, Pa location

#772 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 05:19 PM

picked up a psp battery charger and a psp ac power adapter for $6. Did not see any psp bundles anywhere though.

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Dragon Fantasy book 2, :3ds: Link's Awakening, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#773 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 10:03 PM

I bought the SW Kinect bundle. I was able to get the $50 award card promotion to stack. You have to purchase a game with the system. The selection of qualifying games is limited.

Spoiler
I received a gift receipt with my purchase. I will exchange MP3 for Fifa 13. The award card is valid until 12/31. I noticed other people have purchased the SW bundle. I thought this information might be helpful.

Trade List Games & DLC

#774 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 12:50 AM

Did it require a manager override or anything? Cause I see Lego Batman 2 is on that list and its on sale for $30 this week. So they are basically paying me $20 dollars to take Lego Batman 2.

Yes, it did require an override. I was told the override was required because I did a return/rebuy on the same receipt. Apparently, the system recognized the transaction as a game purchase only.

Trade List Games & DLC

#775 TheAngryCAG

TheAngryCAG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 01:46 AM

Picked up a Dual Shock w/ God of War Collection Bundle for $24, PS3 Chatpad for $7 and Infamous 2: Hero Edition for $60. I know the Infamous wasn't a great deal, but I wanted that damned bag.

#776 Shaq-Funaki

Shaq-Funaki

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 02:00 AM

All the KMarts by me are closed down. Stupid Wal-mart

Please check out my YouTube video game channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/shaqfunaki

#777 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 06:44 PM

I picked up 3rd Birthday for $7.50.

Trade List Games & DLC

#778 jjjbadboy32

jjjbadboy32

Posted 28 July 2012 - 06:57 PM

My Kmart doesn't have shit left for clearance games. They do have the Playstation 3D Display on CLEARANCE for 349.xx , lol.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#779 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 08:06 PM

picked up the 12 month kit for $40. Having second thoughts.

Does anyone know if PGR4 in it is a dl code or the full case game?

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#780 kraftwerks

kraftwerks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 09:09 PM

Full case game. If memory serves, it even has a real upc and not the usual "not for resale" stamp most pack ins have.