New Kmart Clearance Price Drops (YMMV)

• Please log in to reply
4715 replies to this topic

#1891 DemiFiendRSA

DemiFiendRSA

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:04 AM

Once again, I get shafted from getting any free points. Geez, thanks Sears/Kmart. -_-
Save $5 off your first purchase at glyde.com

#1892 J7.

J7.

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:21 AM

$7 deus ex next week! After points that is...

Where did you hear this? I also got an email with $5.

#1893 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:41 AM

250 GB xbos hard drive for $40

If anyone needs one at cost plus shipping let me know.

external or internal?

#1894 Agent Orange

Agent Orange

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:10 AM

Might be based off how much you spent, I got $5

Maybe. Although I've been getting $5 randomly all year, probably at least 8-10 times just this year they've sent me $5 (and I'm pretty sure they even sent me $10 on at least one occasion). So it's kind of weird to see "Happy Holidays... here's $3, that's right THREE dollars. Whoopeee!!!. :booty:

The funny thing is $5 was rarely enough for me to even bother with, I only used it like twice all year. Might try to grab Deus Ex for $7 tho. I'm not one to complain about free money LOL, but with gas costs and all even a free $5 is not justification enough for me to go to KMART.

If it is based on what you spend, it's kind of funny considering I just spent $1400 on Appliances at Sears last week after having spent almost nothing all year. But I guess that was probably too recent to really register for any promotions.

#1895 postaboy

postaboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:20 AM

WTF! Clearance games now have been re-tag with fixed price at my Kmart. Hella Lame.

Dungeon Siege 3 $14.99
Dragon Age II $14.99
Front Mission Evolved $14.99

Nothing awesome, but saw a bunch of Zelda Decal stickers for $ .25 cent. Bought up a couple just to have.
Lakers for Life!

#1896 postaboy

postaboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:24 AM

external or internal?

I think it's the 250GB starter kit so external and only compatible with the older/elite models.
Lakers for Life!

#1897 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:26 AM

I think it's the 250GB starter kit so external and only compatible with the older/elite models.

Add a slim hdd case from ebay, and it's now an internal ;)

#1898 Blade

Blade

Adolescent Genetically Altered Shinobi Terrapin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:58 AM

Add a slim hdd case from ebay, and it's now an internal ;)

There's an internal expansion bay in the slim models, so you don't even need to buy anything extra to "convert" one. I took the drive out of my old external 250GB, took off the removable panel, and plugged it right in. Took about ten minutes. ;) We're all cheap asses, so the less you can spend on needless items, the better.
Earn $10 instantly with Groupon!

We as a community feel that it would be best if you didn't trade on here anymore. Despite your 350 positive transactions, I'm deactivating your account on 99Gamers because you offend me. I'm unrelatable, give poor customer service, and am now taking away your invested time and money because I don't like you.

Best,
Brandon, Owner of 99Gamers.com

#1899 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:08 AM

There's an internal expansion bay in the slim models, so you don't even need to buy anything extra to "convert" one. I took the drive out of my old external 250GB, took off the removable panel, and plugged it right in. Took about ten minutes. ;) We're all cheap asses, so the less you can spend on needless items, the better.

I did that with a 120GB last year. It's so much better in the case though. It's like $5, plus you can trade it in for more with it in the case ;)

#1900 Hampshire24

Hampshire24

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:40 PM

Nothing awesome, but saw a bunch of Zelda Decal stickers for $ .25 cent. Bought up a couple just to have.

Wow, the decal stickers only dropped to $3 at my local Kmart.

#1901 irishsoccermbw

irishsoccermbw

Prosecution Rests

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:48 PM

Thanks for the heads up, was 'gifted' $5 in points and some how had 2.50 of 'earned' points sitting in my account.

Hello cheap Deus Ex or Portal 2.

On a side note, K-Mart must really be circling the drain. They've been giving me 3-5-10 bucks in rewards seemingly every other week and I always use it and never spend more than 1-2 dollars over the given amount.

Oh well I can't complain. :)

#1902 addicted2games

addicted2games

游戏玩家为生活 !!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:57 PM

On a side note, K-Mart must really be circling the drain.

haha, I never heard it put that way before. lol

#1903 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:45 PM

The Uncharted Dual Pack Combo w/ a blue DS3 rang up $29.99 today. I used $14 in SYWR to reduce my out of pocket cost. I'll trade the games into BBY to make it a little sweeter.

Trade List Games & DLC

#1904 ravenbear

ravenbear

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:04 AM

external or internal?

external hard drive

#1905 blume3

blume3

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:07 AM

The Uncharted Dual Pack Combo w/ a blue DS3 rang up $29.99 today. I used $14 in SYWR to reduce my out of pocket cost. I'll trade the games into BBY to make it a little sweeter.

Got the red dualshock + GOW bundle for $30 not long ago.

#1906 J7.

J7.

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:16 AM

Congrats on the XBL kit, it's my favorite grab, next to the LBP2 move bundle! My gold has been expired for a while, and I needed a chatpad as well. You missed out on the 25% though...

Did the kit you bought for $25 look like this?
http://www.amazon.co...ve 12 month kit

#1907 Megatim81

Megatim81

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 06:47 PM

I found a nyko rechargeable battery pack for the wii balance board for $0.99 today.
Also, rayman origins was 9.99, but i think it was just on sale.

#1908 Bong

Bong

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 06:48 PM

Can anyone help me get a copy of the k-mart ad that shows deus ex for 9.99? I went to my local kmart and they dont have that price, said if I show nthem the add they will match it.

#1909 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 06:51 PM

Can anyone help me get a copy of the k-mart ad that shows deus ex for 9.99? I went to my local kmart and they dont have that price, said if I show nthem the add they will match it.

Ad Link

Edited by kerouac kid, 03 December 2012 - 07:17 PM.

Trade List Games & DLC

#1910 Bong

Bong

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:03 PM

Ad Link

Thanks, but that link is broken. I tried to search my local ad (manhattan, new york) and it doesnt have the deus ex or portal sale.

#1911 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:21 PM

I had "non-ad store" Kmarts try to tell me they didn't have ads. Turns out, there was a black book at the service desk with an up to date copy in it (photo copied). So, while they may not have ads for the public, yours may have it in one of those drawers at customer service.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#1912 Agent Orange

Agent Orange

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:24 PM

Damn.

I am just realizing how much Sears Your Way Rewards sucks without the gaming side of things (first time I've made any substantial purchases in a long time)

I just spend $1400 on Appliances, and $80 on a blu-ray player, and my account only has $14.79 worth of points. LOL. When my appliances said they came with 14,000 points, somewhere in my brain I thought that would be $140, not $14. Only got $.80 for the blu-ray player.

Hey, at least they gave me my free $3.00 though. On a related note, since that $3 is expiring today, if I want to use Your Way Rewards points will it automatically use the promotional points first? Or would I have to use my existing points first? I kind of don't want to use my "earned" points at all, because I know sometimes they have 2x or even 5x multiplyers when you spend points. If I could get one of these $9.99 games for $6.99 using just the holiday points I think we would have a deal, but only if I could just use the holiday $3 points and nothing else.

#1913 J7.

J7.

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:36 AM

I scanned some games that had stickers that said Sale Price on them and the price that came up on the scanner was the regular older sticker not the sticker with the cheaper sale price. I also noticed sales tax is calculated on the amount after your SYWR points are applied.

#1914 YoshiFan1

YoshiFan1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:45 AM

Damn.
Hey, at least they gave me my free $3.00 though. On a related note, since that $3 is expiring today, if I want to use Your Way Rewards points will it automatically use the promotional points first? Or would I have to use my existing points first? I kind of don't want to use my "earned" points at all, because I know sometimes they have 2x or even 5x multiplyers when you spend points. If I could get one of these $9.99 games for $6.99 using just the holiday points I think we would have a deal, but only if I could just use the holiday $3 points and nothing else.

If the cashier enters it right that should work but I have had problems with that. When I had $5 in points expiring I had a $10 purchase and said I only wanted to use $5 worth of points and pay for the rest with a gift card, they took $10 all from the points. Another time I told them I didn't want to use my points at all (they weren't expiring) on a $5 game and they took the points off anyway. I guess saving some points is something most cashiers there don't get since it doesn't happen that often.

It will deduct the expiring points first though.

#1915 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:35 AM

This isn't mine obviously but it is the same one
http://www.ebay.com/...=item3cccb89cac

It had a clearance sticker that said 20.00 and there was a sign that said clearance toys 50% off

no clearance sticker. Its $24.99 and on sale for $19.99 :cry:

#1916 caMOFOg

caMOFOg

Where you at mang?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:24 PM

Picked up Need For Speed Most Wanted Vita for $10 after using the $15 off coupon and the free $5 SYWR points.

#1917 AdamTen

AdamTen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:21 PM

Did they scan it? I successfully bought Portal 2 for that price.

#1918 Troutyogurt

Troutyogurt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:28 PM

yeah they don't follow the ads. Make a print out of the ad from another kmart store and they'll match it

Troutyogurt.png487267.png

#1919 berzirk

berzirk

I'm not so serious

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:37 PM

Both Corvallis and Albany, OR Kmarts have completely done away with clearance shelves, instead they have those amazing "bargain bins" for $20. Of course there isn't a game in the bin that's worth ten, so I question the bargain part of the name. It is technically a bin though.

#1920 ArmyOfFun

ArmyOfFun

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:27 PM

Of course there isn't a game in the bin that's worth ten, so I question the bargain part of the name. It is technically a bin though.

Maybe the bin itself was a bargain, and Kmart is just letting you know they got a good deal on it?