New Kmart Clearance Price Drops (YMMV)

• Please log in to reply
4490 replies to this topic

#2401 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2013 - 11:14 PM

with this new round of drops i wonder if warhammer finally dropped to 9.99$ or less
Currently playing
:ps4: watch dogs, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag

games recently beaten: :ps4: infamous second son, call of duty ghosts, killzone shadowfall, knack :ps3: kingdom hearts hd :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#2402 sweatysides

sweatysides

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2013 - 11:19 PM

Wow, i work at my local Kmart and we're the last in my state, RI. Wal-mart is some pretty tough comp. They probably got a shipment of tons of games in from a closing store then, or dropped the price nationally. I'll be sure to look into it tomorrow. Good Finds BTW. I scored

all 360:

RDR GOTY
Splatterhouse
Nicktoons MLB
Cars 2

I'm going to look for some of the gems you found tomorrow, hopefully at those prices too.

#2403 Cocojames333

Cocojames333

Posted 22 April 2013 - 12:00 AM

Can anyone verify what rdr GOTY is priced at? Have one at my local store in the case priced at $19.9x. Probably going to get it anyway I'm just wondering if they may be cheaper. Also saw bloodstone for $30. Curious about it also. Thanks

#2404 Neoreloaded313

Neoreloaded313

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 12:10 AM

Oh wow, it IS in fact possible that these games dropped because the price changes usually are on a Sunday or Monday (in my case) in the Kmart system. I'll check back tomorrow with the ones i previously scanned to see if it did infact drop, or you just got lucky. BTW is that particular Kmart closing? I know a few more are going away this year. That may be a possible reason for early price adjustments.

These games have been at these prices for over a month at my Kmart.

#2405 sweatysides

sweatysides

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 12:13 AM

These games have been at these prices for over a month at my Kmart.

I just bought Splatterhouse today for 9.97, weird it wasnt marked down more at my store. It seems that its still very YMMV.

#2406 sweatysides

sweatysides

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 12:14 AM

Can anyone verify what rdr GOTY is priced at? Have one at my local store in the case priced at $19.9x. Probably going to get it anyway I'm just wondering if they may be cheaper. Also saw bloodstone for $30. Curious about it also. Thanks

RDR GOTY was $14.97 for both systems at my store.

#2407 CAiNiAC

CAiNiAC

~Baby got Backlog~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:12 AM

Oh wow, it IS in fact possible that these games dropped because the price changes usually are on a Sunday or Monday (in my case) in the Kmart system. I'll check back tomorrow with the ones i previously scanned to see if it did infact drop, or you just got lucky. BTW is that particular Kmart closing? I know a few more are going away this year. That may be a possible reason for early price adjustments.

Please do and thank you sweaty. I'll be all over several titles if they dropped.

apathy.gif                                                                                                                                     NothingfaceICON1.gif

#2408 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:16 AM

Picked up a :360: Wireless Speed Wheel for $5.00. This is a YMMV. I think it was deleted from the system and someone tagged it for that price.

As far as actual clearance, I saw the following:

:360: Michael Phelps: Push the Limit $9.97
:360: Black Eyed Peas Experience $9.97
:ps3: God of War III $14.97
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.97
:ps3: SOCOM 4 $14.97
:ps3: Alice Madness Returns $14.97
:ps3: Splatterhouse $9.97
:ps3: Dead Rising 2: OTR $9.97
:ps3: Shadows of the Damned $9.97

#2409 J7.

J7.

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:29 AM

deus ex can be had for 4.50$ or so after discounts used at gamestop till the 28th if you want the game :)

That Birthday discount? I'm not going to use that, could get banned from Gamestop.

#2410 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:54 AM

That Birthday discount? I'm not going to use that, could get banned from Gamestop.

since birthday coupon mania started ive used it over 30 times total at numerous gamestops, they wont ban you for using it lol
Currently playing

games recently beaten: :ps4: infamous second son, call of duty ghosts, killzone shadowfall, knack :ps3: kingdom hearts hd :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#2411 Quagmilion

Quagmilion

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:08 AM

since birthday coupon mania started ive used it over 30 times total at numerous gamestops, they wont ban you for using it lol

The employees gave me a fit about using it more than once, and proceeded to tell me it won't work anymore after I've already used it multiple times...then they told me its against the rules and I can't use it anymore. They even sent out emails to local GameStops warning them about me and my "scam" lol. Used it maybe 4 times. I do not understand why they care if I save $4-5 when they do not earn by commission anyways.

#2412 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:33 AM

It says on the coupon that it's limited to one use per customer. It does not say anything about having a copy given to anyone else, but the one per customer gives them the right to prevent you from using it.

#2413 J7.

J7.

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:29 PM

People have been banned from Gamestop for far lesser things. What other coupons did you use to get $7.99 Deus Ex down to $4.50?

The employees gave me a fit about using it more than once, and proceeded to tell me it won't work anymore after I've already used it multiple times...then they told me its against the rules and I can't use it anymore. They even sent out emails to local GameStops warning them about me and my "scam" lol. Used it maybe 4 times. I do not understand why they care if I save $4-5 when they do not earn by commission anyways.

They care because Gamestop corporate will fire them. They fire for far lesser things.

#2414 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:32 PM

People have been banned from Gamestop for far lesser things. What other coupons did you use to get $7.99 Deus Ex down to $4.50?

They care because Gamestop corporate will fire them. They fire for far lesser things.

i only used the birthday one and my pur discount. i also exchanged my used mag copy towards it which took 89 cents off. used deus ex is on sale for 7.49 till the 28th
Currently playing

#2415 Meow mix

Meow mix

10 million hours!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:37 PM

i only used the birthday one and my pur discount. i also exchanged my used mag copy towards it which took 89 cents off. used deus ex is on sale for 7.49 till the 28th

.89 cents? Did you buy it for .99 cents a few days earlier on their sale?

On topic:
Heading to Kmart to see what else I can find, any notable DS or 3DS game sales?

Completed Game Tab: 2013 , 2014

Video Game Spending: 2014

"Fire Chaos Style, Kitchen Fist uber secret move! Hot Hot Sensitive Tongue Slash! Kiiiiiaaaaahhhhh!" - Mr. Champloo Disgaea 3

#2416 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:52 PM

.89 cents? Did you buy it for .99 cents a few days earlier on their sale?

On topic:
Heading to Kmart to see what else I can find, any notable DS or 3DS game sales?

no new ds/3ds drops sadly. warhammer is still 19.99 too, sigh. i did see the 360/ps3 u draw tablets for 29.99$ which is still too high. ive heard of people using these as tablet controllers for games and that interests me

as for mag i just brought it while i was doing that ”trade in towards used game promo”. i didnt want to waste it so i used it on deus ex :)
Currently playing

#2417 Invicta 61

Invicta 61

Gabagool, Provalone and vinegar peppers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:01 AM

Thanks for the heads-up everyone. Grabbed DeadRising 2 :ps3: and Shadows of the Damned :ps3: for $9.97 each. Everything else was still at the prices marked. Did see a Zumba :ps3: pack tagged at $9.97 but passed.
Bah weep granah weep nini bong.

And now I present Kate Upton doing the Cat Daddy:

Spoiler

#2418 naughtynuggetz

naughtynuggetz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:23 AM

Don't know why I even bothered, but of course my local K-Mart had nothing. Was hoping to find MLB Nicktoons for $5.. Oh well. Not like I really needed it. Best of luck to the rest of you hunting.

#2419 CAiNiAC

CAiNiAC

~Baby got Backlog~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:07 AM

Thanks for the heads-up everyone. Grabbed DeadRising 2 :ps3: and Shadows of the Damned :ps3: for $9.97 each. Everything else was still at the prices marked. Did see a Zumba :ps3: pack tagged at $9.97 but passed.

Was Dead Rising 2 just 2, or 2 Off the Record?

apathy.gif                                                                                                                                     NothingfaceICON1.gif

#2420 GDark

GDark

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:24 AM

Anyone else found DR2: Off The Record (Xbox 360) for 4.97 as mentioned before? because last Saturday I checked, it was 9.97. Maybe they changed prices on Sunday. Or it is YMMV of course.

#2421 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:27 AM

Anyone else found DR2: Off The Record (Xbox 360) for 4.97 as mentioned before? because last Saturday I checked, it was 9.97. Maybe they changed prices on Sunday. Or it is YMMV of course.

i scanned the 360 version for 4.97$
Currently playing

#2422 Invicta 61

Invicta 61

Gabagool, Provalone and vinegar peppers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:37 AM

Was Dead Rising 2 just 2, or 2 Off the Record?

Off the Record.
Bah weep granah weep nini bong.

And now I present Kate Upton doing the Cat Daddy:

Spoiler

#2423 GDark

GDark

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:23 AM

i scanned the 360 version for 4.97$

Thanks for the answer! It looks like a fun game so hoping I find it at that price.

#2424 whitereflection

whitereflection

Shake well before serving

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:35 PM

Why does Dead Rising and Earth Defense Force get all this acclaim while Dyanasty Warriors gets derided? They're all the same thing.

#2425 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:41 PM

Why does Dead Rising and Earth Defense Force get all this acclaim while Dyanasty Warriors gets derided? They're all the same thing.

I can't say much for Earth Defence Force, but at least Dead Rising isn't the same game rehashed since 1997.

It is almost literally the same game each time.

xivpads.png

#2426 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:13 PM

I can't say much for Earth Defence Force, but at least Dead Rising isn't the same game rehashed since 1997.

i agree that copy and paste warriors hasnt changed a bit since it realeased. heck even koei's other games are clones lol. however i will give them credit for dynasty warriors next as it mixes things up from the norm, love that game !
Currently playing

#2427 whitereflection

whitereflection

Shake well before serving

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:51 PM

Are you kidding? Dead Rising 2 and Dead Rising 2: Off the Record are literally the same game. The one difference is that they changed the protagonist back to frank from the first game. There's only one other Dead Rising game and it's also a rehash of the series. (Technically, 2 is a rehash of the first.)

All the aforementioned series are equally poor games. The only difference is DW has been around longer.

#2428 CAiNiAC

CAiNiAC

~Baby got Backlog~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:17 PM

ED Force = Mindless over the top coop fun. This is where it shines. If you have a buddy you're set. Solo not so much.

Dead Rising is only worth it at these prices. Fun games, but repetition and time limit wears thin quickly, whle sandbox mode in off the records eliminates that but strips all purpose of even playing away. Sure slaughtering zombies in creative ways is fun but after 30 min with nothing driving you forward you'll move on to something else. Also, for me, the biggest thing about Off the Record compared to 2 is not so much having Frank back, but having his camera back. Should be a staple of the series and I guess they realized that.

Dynasty Warriors somehow always manages to deliver massive amounts of action in a way that puts people to sleep.

#2429 Snowball21

Snowball21

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:32 PM

Came across this today:

Gamecube - The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction

It scanned $39.99 0_0!

#2430 arsenalcrazy8

arsenalcrazy8

As Cheap As Wenger.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:52 PM

Came across this today:

Gamecube - The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction

It scanned $39.99 0_0!

about 2 years ago i came across echo the dolphin for the dreamcast. It also scanned 39.99. These things are out there lol.
Up the Gunners!!!!!
I am Cheap, therefore I buy Cheap.