The "KILL STEEN KILL" Kevin Steen Wrestling Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
515 replies to this topic

#511 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2012 - 03:07 PM

Part of me thinks they could do really good things with Sheamus if they continue to force him down fans' throats and then turn him heel. He has that "Die Rocky Die" potential as a babyface because he's so forced.

But knowing what little I do about WWE behind the scenes, I'm pretty sure they don't see that at all. They probably think he's just the best little worker. Look at him ironing Triple H's suit, what a strong work ethic!
Posted Image

#512 Purple Flames

Purple Flames

MC Sucka DJ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2012 - 03:30 PM

Part of me thinks they could do really good things with Sheamus if they continue to force him down fans' throats and then turn him heel. He has that "Die Rocky Die" potential as a babyface because he's so forced.

But knowing what little I do about WWE behind the scenes, I'm pretty sure they don't see that at all. They probably think he's just the best little worker. Look at him ironing Triple H's suit, what a strong work ethic!

I remember reading in a interview from about two months ago with a former writer that they were prepping him to be the new top babyface of the company, and really it shows.

On a more interesting note: I need these in t-shirt form:

Spoiler

#513 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2012 - 03:34 PM

Undertaker one is money.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#514 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2012 - 03:50 PM

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BAMitsBernie

(just in case you missed it the first time.)

I ordered the Road Warriors one. Still has yet to arrive.

Target has good prices on simple black 11x17 frames also, so it's easy to do that.
Posted Image

#515 kodave

kodave

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2012 - 03:52 PM

Yeah, him and Randy Orton both. Throw in Big Show, too (who suddenly became a face, if only for one match, on Raw?).

I don't understand this line of thinking from fans. It's as logical as saying David Otunga turned face on Raw because a heel beat him up. It was a heel vs heel match. Both are still heels. Even if one was slightly less hated for a match.

#516 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2012 - 03:55 PM

Can't say I agree. Big Show was not mentioned as an opponent, Otunga came out first, and then the big reveal which is supposed to communicate to the crowd "oh, snap, here comes Big Show! Cheer for Otunga getting squashed!"

shrug.
Posted Image