Microsoft Store Pre-Orders = $10 MS Coupon + 1600 MSP + FREE Shipping -- $59.99

• Please log in to reply
1119 replies to this topic

#841 not2worried

not2worried

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 10:04 PM

Its showing Halo 4 OOS.. Boo. Well, I already order 2, guess I can't complain. ( wait, yes I can)

#842 Markew001

Markew001

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 10:36 PM

Mine still says in process.. Am I looking forward to ground shipping?

#843 eLefAdEr

eLefAdEr

All Systems Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 10:40 PM

Looks like my copy of Halo 4 has shipped with UPS "Next Day Air Saver" so I might have it by Tuesday.

#844 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:00 AM

my Halo 4 order still says "in process"...hoping it ships soon.

#845 angrynoisefly

angrynoisefly

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:24 AM

these were good deals i hope they do this again in the future

i preordered both borderlands 2 & nba 2k13 together the day before borderlands 2 came out... i didn't get borderlands 2 until a week later but i got 2k13 on day of release... don't think i got an e-mail saying it shipped until the day before or even the day of release day.

unfortunately, they wouldn't let me combine the two coupons which was kind of annoying... used one of the coupons toward preordering halo 4, so i still have an extra $10 and i'm gonna be getting another $25 that i can't use together... no idea what i'm gonna use these on... maybe i'll use the $10 toward some more MS points then the $25 toward an xbox live subscription or something.

edit: looks like my card was charged, so i'm guessing it's been shipped. hope i get it on tuesday like i got nba 2k13

Edited by angrynoisefly, 05 November 2012 - 01:49 AM.

#846 maxgeek

maxgeek

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:44 AM

Does anyone know if Microsoft Stores will have two lines again this year? One line for VIP's (someone went to last launch party like Assassins Creed 3) and one for people who haven't?

#847 Markew001

Markew001

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:38 PM

Shipped next day air! Now if only COD would come back in stock..

#848 aceattorney

aceattorney

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:30 PM

Does anyone know if Microsoft Stores will have two lines again this year? One line for VIP's (someone went to last launch party like Assassins Creed 3) and one for people who haven't?

I tried calling my local store and they said to call back after 3 pm today. :cold:

#849 cold_young_thug

cold_young_thug

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:50 PM

So for people impatiently waiting on there pre-order bonuses, I suggest calling up M$. I went on the site & caught a live chat rep and she was able to get me my points and GC right away. UNFORTUNATELY, you cannot stack GC for some dumb ass reason, so dont think u can use all those $10 GC at once, you cant.

#850 romanodog

romanodog

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:43 PM

Just did a live chat and the guy was like "It takes up to 10 days to get the email. There's no way to expedite the process"
Oh well... I guess it just depends on who you get on the other line.

#851 cold_young_thug

cold_young_thug

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:59 PM

And I would suggest just buying a 1600 point card with $10 off it, it's the best way to use the gc because they have very little things below $50, above that and that $10 won't do you much good.

#852 steelcurtain11

steelcurtain11

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:06 PM

how do you get to the live chat?

#853 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

What went out is comin' back

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:24 PM

I actually just got my email with the promo codes from Assassin's Creed III.

Ryuukishi634.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#854 romanodog

romanodog

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:26 PM

how do you get to the live chat?

There was a link somewhere for live chat. I don't remember where it was but it took me a while to find it.

I actually just got my email with the promo codes from Assassin's Creed III.

Just got mine as well :)

#855 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:35 PM

Too bad Black Ops 2 is OOS still.

#856 steelcurtain11

steelcurtain11

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:09 PM

So now the microsoft store isn't putting the $25 GC and skin in the cart with the game, but it still lists it on the main page. Does that mean I'd still get it or it's over with?

#857 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:41 PM

Got my AC3 codes, ordered the 1600 points and looks fine. Now just wish Blops 2 was in stock. :(

TwitterIcon2.png the7thnumber.png

#858 trailclimber

trailclimber

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:30 AM

I'm guessing it's no accident that we're all getting our AC III codes now, since it's too late to use it for Halo 4 or Black Ops II. They don't want people using discounts to buy games they would have bought anyway. I'm not sure what I'll use my $25 Halo discount for. Maybe apply it towards Hitman or Far Cry 3 if they get decent reviews. My AC III rebate will just go towards half the price of points I suppose.

#859 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:00 AM

We have to spend the gift certs by the end of this year right? I'll probably still use the $25 from Halo 4 on Black Ops whenever it's in stock again but it will suck to miss out on the preorder offer.

#860 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:15 AM

I'm guessing it's no accident that we're all getting our AC III codes now, since it's too late to use it for Halo 4 or Black Ops II. They don't want people using discounts to buy games they would have bought anyway. I'm not sure what I'll use my $25 Halo discount for. Maybe apply it towards Hitman or Far Cry 3 if they get decent reviews. My AC III rebate will just go towards half the price of points I suppose.

I'm just worried that my $25 will show up really late and I won't have time to use it before it expires at year end.

#861 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:25 AM

So this deal is pretty dead now. Blops 2 out of stock, Halo 4 not showing the offer. Damn. Guess i will have to use the 10 dollar code on xbox live points maybe.

TwitterIcon2.png the7thnumber.png

#862 manicbomber

manicbomber

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:07 AM

I wish someone could help at this point. I preordered Fable: The Journey. It's been almost a month now. I have not received any codes for the DLC or the promotions (1600 points and $10 coupon). I've called 7 times and was told twice that they would call me back (never happened), it's been "escalated" four times and I was told every time that the escalation would take 48 to 72 hours, which never happened. I've talked to the online chat 5 times and was promised an email twice and it was "escalated" once. Nothing has been done and there is no other number I can find or email address to contact someone who can address this problem. I'm getting spent. I've spent so long talking to them and they lie to me every single time.

#863 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:44 AM

I wish someone could help at this point. I preordered Fable: The Journey. It's been almost a month now. I have not received any codes for the DLC or the promotions (1600 points and $10 coupon). I've called 7 times and was told twice that they would call me back (never happened), it's been "escalated" four times and I was told every time that the escalation would take 48 to 72 hours, which never happened. I've talked to the online chat 5 times and was promised an email twice and it was "escalated" once. Nothing has been done and there is no other number I can find or email address to contact someone who can address this problem. I'm getting spent. I've spent so long talking to them and they lie to me every single time.

do a chargeback?

#864 latin trident

latin trident

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:41 PM

Here Ye! Here Ye! I have the answer to your problem. My issue was resolved in less than 48 hours by sending out an email to Microsoft. Steps Found below. I hope this helps you all!

http://www.microsoft...e.Help_Email_Us

Click under 'MICROSOFT STORE PURCHASE ASSISTANCE' and select the first option 'I have a problem with my Microsoft Store account or order such as logging in or finding my order or Product Key.' Then select "I am having problems downloading my product"

Enter in all your information and let them know that you haven't received your codes. I strongly recommend you be nice in your email. Not a good idea to be anal to a person who might not be getting paid too much. Hope this helps!

#865 WingsDJY

WingsDJY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:02 PM

Has anyone gotten their game or codes for NFS? Still waiting in Illinois.
"Ha! I like your style, you make up your own rules just like me." - Cave Johnson

#866 cold_young_thug

cold_young_thug

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:31 PM

So now I'm wondering when I'll get my $25 gc for halo 4. I'm just gonna bite the bullet and lose $5 by buying 1600 point card. Also, I preordered blops2 and hit man on newegg for 47.00 each, with the nuke town Dlc. So I save $26 I would have spent anyway, so I'll probably buy more points with the difference. ;) CAG is the shit.

#867 manicbomber

manicbomber

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:28 PM

Here Ye! Here Ye! I have the answer to your problem. My issue was resolved in less than 48 hours by sending out an email to Microsoft. Steps Found below. I hope this helps you all!

http://www.microsoft...e.Help_Email_Us

Click under 'MICROSOFT STORE PURCHASE ASSISTANCE' and select the first option 'I have a problem with my Microsoft Store account or order such as logging in or finding my order or Product Key.' Then select "I am having problems downloading my product"

Enter in all your information and let them know that you haven't received your codes. I strongly recommend you be nice in your email. Not a good idea to be anal to a person who might not be getting paid too much. Hope this helps!

Thanks, I looked everywhere and never found a way to contact them other than the online chat or calling that number.

#868 Darknuke

Darknuke

Guncraft: Voxel-FPS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:57 PM

Fuck the microsoft store... Organized my whole day around the Halo 4 midnight launch event last night in Bellevue. Apparently they no longer let you pre-order the day of the midnight launch (obviously not during the event, but before the store closes), even though they have excess stock. It's like an hour round trip drive for me to go there, so I just planned on pre-ordering it the day of the launch, like I had done in the past. They wouldn't let me pre-order, so no gift card. Ended up walking out the door and taking my business to Best Buy (for their $20 RZ cert). Ended up wasting a solid 2-3 hours in prep, driving, and talking to useless reps at the store. Thank god I didn't actually wait around for the event to start before finding that out. No longer going to any Microsoft Store events due to that fucking absent minded policy.

If you are going to have such a SHITTY ASS RULE, allow ship-to-store from your online site. Dumbass Microsoft management.

SteamWidget.PNG

#869 Jimbo Slice

Jimbo Slice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:21 PM

To those who ordered Halo and got it today, did the pre-order armor skin come in the package or will we be emailed it later?

#870 JaTaN

JaTaN

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:43 PM

To those who ordered Halo and got it today, did the pre-order armor skin come in the package or will we be emailed it later?

MS emails it to you a few days later (could take up to 10 days but they usually send it within a week)