Club nintendo super smash bros 200 coins until 9/16 & limited edition kirby medal 600

Interesting experiment...so instead of offering discounts on games like XBLA and PSN do, they might try offering coin bonuses?

My problem here is that its still only on Wii, which, last I checked, I NEVER turn on. Last time I did, The Conduit had just come out.

now there's a limited edition kirby medal available :O

too bad i dont like kirby, lol

Interesting... If I had 600 coins, I would probably get the Kirby Metal. Still out of coins since the gold nunchuck last month. The metal looks very nice. Is Nintendo going to start offering better rewards now? It's looking that way...

Nice!

Just picked up the Kirby medal -- much cooler than the golden nunchuck.

Thanks for the heads up OP -- I like where Nintendo is going with the new rewards!

I just picked up the Kirby Medal. I had to redeem the code inside a sealed copy of Dragon Quest VI that I had to go over 600 points, but it was worth it.

Wow, was not aware of the Kirby medal finally coming to the US Club Nintendo, not to mention that packaging is pretty sweet as well. Placed my order. Now to wait until Nov.....

Got the medal! My coins were just laying around and now I have a cool kirby medal to go beside the mario pins I got last year.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']This was only 200 points for Japan's Club Nintendo. Hmm, I dunno...[/QUOTE]

I do believe 200 points in Japan is worth a LOT more than 200 in the US.

wonder if the medal was a test product run for the kirby collection
people will probably be flipping them on ebay

Went and ordered the medal. Looking forward to the collection coming out as well. Glad to see these better rewards coming out to use coins on. Now to start getting some coins back, since the nunchuk and this medal used up most of what I had.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']1inch by 1inch seems really small for the medal[/QUOTE]

That's that turned me off. Size matters to me. ;-)

I've never played super smash bros before. Is it worth the 200 points?

You guys are worries about size? I want to know why the heck they didn't offer something like this for Zelda anniversary this year. KIRBY gets one though?

Did a bunch of post play surveys and registered a couple of games to grab the medal. I know they will end up having something else that I will want later but with this so limited I figured I should grab it now before regretting it.

[quote name='6er']You guys are worries about size? I want to know why the heck they didn't offer something like this for Zelda anniversary this year. KIRBY gets one though?[/QUOTE]

If they did that and limited it to 1,000 it would be a $100 piece for sure from flippers.

Those 25th anniversary 3 set poster still fetches a lot.

That's what I like about club Nintendo its exclusivity. Not is it just limited to 1,000 but you can't even purchase them till flippers sell them.

That being said I got one. I don't plan on selling it though. I'm a big enough fan of kirby that I plan on keeping it in the collection.

Might put it up on my wall.

Something gives me a felling these things will be numbered making it even better.

If anyone has a Wii code to spare, or to trade for another (I have Wiifit, Super Paper Mario and Sin and punishment for trade) I'd really appreciate it. 50 coins shy of the Kirby medal!

Thanks for the heads up on the medal. Grabbed it as a gift. My wife is a huge Kirby fan so she will love it. After this and the nunchuk my coins are getting pretty low. Never would have guessed they would have things I would want to order.

Did some post surveys (short by 50 coins)in order to get the medal. I enjoy Kirby games so figured why not especially since it's limited.

I hope they keep doing character medals since they would be cool to have as a nintendo mascot set.

I wish super smash bros was a 3ds download. I'm tempted to get the Kirby thing, but I've only played like one game. I'll probably hold off.

UPDATE: I'm like 60 coins short anyway even after post play surveys. Oh well.

[quote name='sixspeednissan']I wish super smash bros was a 3ds download. I'm tempted to get the Kirby thing, but I've only played like one game. I'll probably hold off.[/QUOTE]

doubt it'll last much longer.

[quote name='Slowdance']If anyone has a Wii code to spare, or to trade for another (I have Wiifit, Super Paper Mario and Sin and punishment for trade) I'd really appreciate it. 50 coins shy of the Kirby medal![/QUOTE]
If you have multiple copies of the same game, you can register them through individual family members on the same account, one per member. Obviously you can make up family members as you go for as many copies of the game you have. To create new family members, log in and click the Accounts & Coins link next to your current coin total in the upper right hand corner, then click on the Account Details Tab, should be on the right to add family members. S&P2 is still worth 50 initial coins (+10 for post play survey as well), so you are good to go with just that title.

Back on Topic, I don't think these 1000 medals are going to last very long, I wouldn't be surprised if they sell out by tomorrow, so get it now if you are wavering on them.

Also, SSB is very much worth it if you have friends to play with for local matches, otherwise stick to Melee and Brawl for more single player content.

Grabbed one, thanks OP! I've been stockpiling my coins for something exactly like this.

I think it's hilarious that there are still Club Nintendo US whiners even when Nintendo starts offering decent rewards...WAAAH 200 COINS ONE SQUARE INCH BAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH...seriously, get over yourselves.

[quote name='admiralvic']I do believe 200 points in Japan is worth a LOT more than 200 in the US.[/QUOTE]

This much is true. Club Nintendo USA is more generous with the points.

[quote name='KanYozakura']Grabbed one, thanks OP! I've been stockpiling my coins for something exactly like this.

I think it's hilarious that there are still Club Nintendo US whiners even when Nintendo starts offering decent rewards...WAAAH 200 COINS ONE SQUARE INCH BAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH...seriously, get over yourselves.[/QUOTE]

Everyone should have the same opinion!!!!!!! :cold:

Knew I was saving my coins up for something decent. Thanks OP, have to assume these Kirby medals won't stay in stock much longer.

[quote name='jjks']Knew I was saving my coins up for something decent. Thanks OP, have to assume these Kirby medals won't stay in stock much longer.[/QUOTE]

Glad you didn't waste points on a Game & Watch Collection DS like I did. Caused me to miss out on the gold nunchuk. At least I had enough to get the medal. Thanks OP!

I have a unused Resident Evil Revelations Club Nintendo point card if anyone wants to buy it. What do they usually sell for anyway?

bread's done
Back