I am so pissed right now

#122 rcerboss

rcerboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:56 PM

I am so pissed right now

Same here. I would have bit at $15 had I seen it before now.... damn :cry:

Oh well my backlog is huge, I don't need it anyways. Besides I still need to play through Last Story and I want to spend more time with Chrono Trigger too.
http://backloggery.c...p?user=rcerboss
Interested in trading Steam Games. I have extra keys for Ship, Machinarium, Sword and Sworcery, Cave Story +, and more Desura games tha I can list ;)

PM me to add me to PSN, Steam, WiiU, or 3DS. Always up for a Brawl matchup too!

#123 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:37 PM

Same here. I would have bit at $15 had I seen it before now.... damn :cry:

Oh well my backlog is huge, I don't need it anyways. Besides I still need to play through Last Story and I want to spend more time with Chrono Trigger too.

my backllog is so big just on handhelds that is why come early 2013 i think im going to be logging off the net for while (so im not tempted to buy items)

i can count at least 20 RPG games on the DS at least 10 on the PSP and at least 2 on the vita (the only 2 out there lol)
WOOOO I STINK

#124 Masterkyo

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:54 PM

DEAD again. Oh well, possible it'll $15 on Black Friday or Cyber Monday :)
"Evil is Funs"

#125 lutz

lutz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:12 AM

Too many people bit at 16.21, so that's why the deal died. I think it's automated once inventory hits a certain number it will go back up to full price. I was in the same boat as the rest of you, waiting until $15 mark.

Pray for those black friday and lightning deals I guess.

#126 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:45 AM

Still sold by Amazon, and now you can order more than 3. Wonder what's going on.

Chances are, they wanted to liquidate part of their stock. So they reduced the price (if sales slowed, they declined it again) until they sold whatever they wanted to. Chances are, the 500 or so they have now will stay at this price for a while until they want to liquidate some more copies.

This is basically what happened with the FFXIII-2 CEs a few weeks back.

Currently playing:
:ps3: God of War: Ascension - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related Goodies║Wantlist║

#127 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:47 AM

This is basically what happened with the FFXIII-2 CEs a few weeks back.

Yeah but with that one they sold out every single bit of that stock, and then it went on backorder, lol. Not so much with Radiant Historia.
Posted Image

#128 Wolfpup

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:51 PM

Dang, I was going to order it today...I placed an order with it and FF 4 Heroes of Light, but then cancelled when I reread reviews of 4 Heroes and it sounded horrible.

I'm destined to never own this game lol

$30 isn't BAD, it's just...this will be a long game I'm sure, which I don't need, and odds are I won't like it, but will waste 20-30 hours finding that out.
Please help cure diseases like cancer and Parkinson's by running Folding @ Home! :)
Recent games, Netflix Scale:
[LIST]

Posted Image