Devil May Cry HD Coll (PS3/X360) $15.99 Newegg

• Please log in to reply
188 replies to this topic

#181 Backlog_Overload

Backlog_Overload

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:29 PM

Yeah, I price matched my copy at Fry's today so that I could get a y-fold version.

Just curious, but I assume the only reason to do this is if you are keeping the game sealed, correct?

#182 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:39 PM

can everyone submit a PRICE MATCH to Amazon?

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#183 VyseArcad1a

VyseArcad1a

New Mirror's Edge?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:20 PM

Price matching it at Fry's as we speak.

Er... as I type, that is.

#184 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:22 PM

Price matching it at Fry's as we speak.

Er... as I type, that is.

is Frys the only one that accepts online retailers?

#185 styl3s

styl3s

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:52 AM

Stop debating and just buy it!

It's hard not to when you have a giant backlog.

I am currently finished up Binary Domain/Borderlands 2 and still rocking through Dark Souls and on top of that i still need to finish the new transformers and Dishonered, AC3 and WWE 13 comes out this month. Yeah it's cheap but when you are playing through a bunch of games, have more games on the backlog and entering the most busiest season for AAA titles is it really worth spending it? I probably wouldn't get around to playing it till early 2013 if i am lucky and by then i could find it for $10. It's a great deal but when you say just buy it and don't debate, it's hard not to when your plate is full and you still have another 5 courses coming.

#186 Rockopotamus

Rockopotamus

My riffs are bottomless.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 02:23 AM

I was seriously checking out and showed enough restraint to back out of it. I'm combing through my backlog too and this isn't the price point I want for adding to it. I'll hold out for $10.

#187 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 03:07 AM

It's hard not to when you have a giant backlog.

I am currently finished up Binary Domain/Borderlands 2 and still rocking through Dark Souls and on top of that i still need to finish the new transformers and Dishonered, AC3 and WWE 13 comes out this month. Yeah it's cheap but when you are playing through a bunch of games, have more games on the backlog and entering the most busiest season for AAA titles is it really worth spending it? I probably wouldn't get around to playing it till early 2013 if i am lucky and by then i could find it for $10. It's a great deal but when you say just buy it and don't debate, it's hard not to when your plate is full and you still have another 5 courses coming.

Your not alone, sure there are others. I'm in the same boat, I just bought so many games from bestbuy DOTD and newegg recently (They were all $20 or less).....

#188 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:02 AM

So tempting but must resist!

#189 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:52 AM

Just curious, but I assume the only reason to do this is if you are keeping the game sealed, correct?

Personally, it's just a collecting tendency to get the y-fold version, if available (though in the case of Darksiders ps3 the original y-fold version had the shiny holographic cover, while the later shrinked version did not).

But yeah, if I end up opening and playing the game, I probably shouldn't even bother.