• Please log in to reply
524 replies to this topic

#481 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:32 PM

He said the closest UPS store.

You must make every effort to obtain a street address. If a shipper should use a P.O. Box address, the recipient´s telephone number must be included on the label. Your package that is addressed to a P.O. Box may be delayed, will not be covered by any UPS Service Guarantee, and will require an address correction charge. Army Post Office (APO) and Fleet Post Office (FPO) addresses are not accepted.

http://www.ups.com/c...es/how_to4.html

Not accepted is different from "closest UPS location" but I'm assuming you don't know what APO/FPO addresses represent.

#482 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:41 PM

You must make every effort to obtain a street address. If a shipper should use a P.O. Box address, the recipient´s telephone number must be included on the label. Your package that is addressed to a P.O. Box may be delayed, will not be covered by any UPS Service Guarantee, and will require an address correction charge. Army Post Office (APO) and Fleet Post Office (FPO) addresses are not accepted.

Not accepted is different from "closest UPS location" but I'm assuming you don't know what APO/FPO addresses represent.

How many military recipients outside of the United States would you speculate had an interest in ordering this and wanted it delivered directly to their base? I would suspect it was zero. I also think there is an excellent chance the package would be destroyed enroute given my experience shipping items well packed to the Gulf and other regions where family members were deployed. There is also no accurate way to track delivery at most US installations around the world and insurance is a non-starter because USPS always claims they only handled it until it was turned over to the military.

Is it possible that maybe this collector's edition was made for the United States and not intended to be shipped around the world? Do you get mad at Best Buy or other large retailers that won't ship overseas or even give you a choice of carrier? Amazon uses Ontrac for many of my packages now and the damage rate has climbed. Should I stop using Amazon or just accept that's part of what I get when I deal with them? Please give it a rest, nobody cares about your hatred of Pentavision.

#483 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:09 PM

Once again, he did not say AFO/FPO addresses were accepted, he said they could have the package shipped to their closest UPS store. I'm assuming you're an idiot.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#484 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:13 PM

Once again, he did not say AFO/FPO addresses were accepted, he said they could have the package shipped to their closest UPS store. I'm assuming you're an idiot.

You realize that APO and FPO are for those stationed overseas. So which closest UPS store would that?

#485 Boss

Boss

Bowser the Great

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:22 PM

You realize that APO and FPO are for those stationed overseas. So which closest UPS store would that?

Here is my joke answer.

http://www.ups.com/?...e&setCookie=yes

Edit:

Who cares?
Let's get back on topic guys and stop moaning about shipping and other crap.

bossslyfm2.jpg

GameTZ -- TGN -- Ebay

#486 Reraise

Reraise

No Sale, No Buy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:23 PM

I stated that military bases can opt to have it delivered to the closest UPS store.

Seeing as UPS wont deliver outside the USA, i figured you were smart enough to realize that i was talking continental US only. I guess you just proved you arent. Either that, or your out of arguments and now clutching at straws for something to keep whining about.

There is ABSOLUTELY nothing stopping someone having a family member receive this order and ship it to their APO/FPO for them. Or does that make too much sense. Are you about to argue that soldier have no family to ship them things like this or some other ridiculous argument?

Edited by Reraise, 09 January 2013 - 07:26 PM.
clarity

#487 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:58 PM

I have never given a half shit about what shipper companies use to ship my things to me.

#488 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:39 PM

This thread blew up when word got out there would be more... there was so much excitement. So, who got theirs in aready? Let's see some pics!

#489 VyseArcad1a

VyseArcad1a

New Mirror's Edge?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:51 AM

I got mine about a month ago (and I freaking love it!). Once I get back to town, I'll upload some pics.

47206.png
Currently Playing:
:ps3: Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, Earth Defense Force 2025, South Park: The Stick of Truth
:3ds: Rhythm Thief, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
:psp: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, DJ Max Technika Tune, Rayman Origins

#490 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:07 AM

This thread blew up when word got out there would be more... there was so much excitement. So, who got theirs in aready? Let's see some pics!

When mine gets here on Tuesday (assuming I'm around to sign for it) I'll let you know.

#491 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:15 AM

I got mine about a month ago (and I freaking love it!). Once I get back to town, I'll upload some pics.

When mine gets here on Tuesday (assuming I'm around to sign for it) I'll let you know.

Awesome guys! I'm just surprised there's so much hype here but not much talk of the game itself or the community aspect of it.

Did everyone/will everyone open their copy?

#492 VyseArcad1a

VyseArcad1a

New Mirror's Edge?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:06 AM

Awesome guys! I'm just surprised there's so much hype here but not much talk of the game itself or the community aspect of it.

Did everyone/will everyone open their copy?

Yup, I opened and played the hell out of it on day one. It's awesome though I am still getting used to the back touchpad replacing the sequence and hold notes.

47206.png
Currently Playing:
:ps3: Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, Earth Defense Force 2025, South Park: The Stick of Truth
:3ds: Rhythm Thief, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
:psp: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, DJ Max Technika Tune, Rayman Origins

#493 LawLessChaoz

LawLessChaoz

Threatened

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:04 AM

Is anyone willing to sell their soundtrack?
Posted Image

#494 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:10 AM

Good luck with that when you don't even mention what your willing to spend on it.

#495 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:27 AM

I will for $100.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#496 Vader582

Vader582

Dark Lord of Savings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:42 PM

From their Facebook page:
"This weekend (starting at 12:00am Saturday, ending 12:00am monday) we'll be giving $5 off on all purchases of TECHNIKA TUNE from technikatune.com!

Just enter coupon code: DJMTTUNE48 at checkout!"

It's some savings if you missed out on the LE.

#497 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:53 PM

From their Facebook page:
"This weekend (starting at 12:00am Saturday, ending 12:00am monday) we'll be giving $5 off on all purchases of TECHNIKA TUNE from technikatune.com!

Just enter coupon code: DJMTTUNE48 at checkout!"

It's some savings if you missed out on the LE.

That's good, I might pick up the game now, I couldn't bite the bullet on Monday. I pre registered had it in my cart when it first went live but I couldn't bite the bullet. Somebody here almost had me convinced but it was just hard for me to justify the price on this LE.

#498 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:36 PM

That's good, I might pick up the game now, I couldn't bite the bullet on Monday. I pre registered had it in my cart when it first went live but I couldn't bite the bullet. Somebody here almost had me convinced but it was just hard for me to justify the price on this LE.

The LE is sold out. This sale is just on the regular edition.

#499 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:05 PM

The LE is sold out. This sale is just on the regular edition.

Did you read my post? I said game, not limited edition bundle.

#500 LawLessChaoz

LawLessChaoz

Threatened

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:05 AM

I am willing to pay $20-40 for the soundtrack. It doesn't have to be sealed or have the case. I just want the discs.
Posted Image

#501 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:39 PM

Did you read my post? I said game, not limited edition bundle.

Your post was unclear as you referenced the LE and the LE is the "game" as well.

#502 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:47 PM

Just got my LE in the mail today. It's much smaller than I expected!

#503 trunks982

trunks982

Wii are the Champions!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:56 PM

Just got my LE in the mail today. It's much smaller than I expected!

what color strap did you get? i think most ppl got red.

#504 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:00 PM

what color strap did you get? i think most ppl got red.

I haven't opened mine yet. Hopefully soon, though I'm a bit nervous! Always get that nervousness vibe when you get some new rare collectable.

#505 LawLessChaoz

LawLessChaoz

Threatened

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:39 PM

I am willing to pay $20-40 for the soundtrack. It doesn't have to be sealed or have the case. I just want the discs.
Posted Image

#506 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:42 PM

Make it $150.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#507 trunks982

trunks982

Wii are the Champions!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:10 AM

i found out i got a RED strap. sigh. my least favorite.

#508 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:36 AM

i found out i got a RED strap. sigh. my least favorite.

You're tempting me to open mine tonight!

#509 LawLessChaoz

LawLessChaoz

Threatened

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:55 AM

Make it $150.

The Technika 2 soundtrack that Pentavision is selling for $30 has all but about 6 tracks from the Tecknika Tune soundtrack, plus it come with a few extra items. I doubt anyone would pay more than $40.
Posted Image

#510 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:08 AM

The Technika 2 soundtrack that Pentavision is selling for $30 has all but about 6 tracks from the Tecknika Tune soundtrack, plus it come with a few extra items. I doubt anyone would pay more than $40.

Sure, but to get it, you had to spend $120 or so with tax and shipping. So, I doubt anyone is going to sell it separately since it will kill the value of the LE and defeat the whole purpose of buying the LE.