• Please log in to reply
417 replies to this topic

#271 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:53 AM

pretty amazing the number of CAGers that won :D

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D
Amazon Prime for Students: Sign up HERE

#272 ColossusPrime

ColossusPrime

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:27 AM

I won as well, on my second try with the free codes!! :) Thanks for the free code link OP & Fellow CAGS keep trying, there's still plenty of time.

#273 cheapgamer 23

cheapgamer 23

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:09 PM

when does this end?

#274 Kotomine

Kotomine

私は日本人を知らない。

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:20 PM

when does this end?

11:59 p.m. ET on December 2, 2012

575x144_2-1.jpg
2011 Completed Games - 36 Games 2012 Completed Games - 29 Games 2013 Completed Games - 14... But it was more than that, I just stopped keeping track. 2014 Completed Games - ???
mfc80x15.png
I support the*Give Us Bikini Anya Movement.

#275 jminor

jminor

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:32 AM

Congrats jminor! I've been trying for weeks and got nuthin.

Thank you!!! Your time will come. :bouncy:

#276 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:07 PM

Thank you!!! Your time will come. :bouncy:

You're awfully optimistic. I've never won one of these BK console contests. Too many cheaters.

#277 FadeToOne

FadeToOne

It's CAGtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:15 PM

Maybe a whole bunch of cheater entries will get thrown out and they will do like Taco Bell did and randomly give them to other people who played. That's how I got my Vita.
FadeToOne.png

#278 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:19 PM

Maybe a whole bunch of cheater entries will get thrown out and they will do like Taco Bell did and randomly give them to other people who played. That's how I got my Vita.

Yeah, they can usually tell when people are cheating.

#279 Nova9000

Nova9000

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:23 PM

at one time are you guys winning at?? x(

#280 Miketheking

Miketheking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:11 PM

I wonder how many people can win a day like is an hr day or what.

#281 jminor

jminor

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:57 PM

I don't know what time I played....I received my code at 9:40 pm and I received my claim form at 11:00 pm...east coast time.

#282 jminor

jminor

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:06 PM

You're awfully optimistic. I've never won one of these BK console contests. Too many cheaters.

Lol.....that I am....just keep trying though......wish everyone luck :) :D ;) :lol:

#283 HyperG

HyperG

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:15 AM

I'm going to keep playing until my luck runs out, I don't want to buy one right now even though I could of bought one the other day (especially reading how buggy the console has been, hope the issues iron out over the coming weeks). Will need one and a vita anyways for game reviews anyways.

#284 goi

goi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:29 AM

Well now I'm truly done with this crap, never again will I waste my time with these types of contests.

#285 nny

nny

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:36 AM

Holy crap. Just happened to see this thread while looking for bf deals. Got a code and first try I win.

I feel like I'm being trolled. They're giving out 490 which is so much less than they were giving out kinects and taco bell was giving out vitas and I didn't win either of those.

Oh well, this is pretty awesome. Too bad I don't get any games with it. Being a cheapass I don't know how long it's going to be before I actually buy anything for it.

#286 kcobra22

kcobra22

#ShouldaDrankOverCharge

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:53 AM

^ Awesome. Been playing everyday and still no luck...it seems the people that randomly decide to play once, win on their first try lol
Congrats though...have fun with it!

#287 unitedvandalism

unitedvandalism

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:03 AM

Holy Sh********t!!

I just stumbled on this contest, having not even been on CAG for months.. Just got the urge to visit for some reason.. ended up seeing this contest, and deciding to give it a go before I hit the hay..

First try, 3 stars and I won!! I'm kinda in shock.. I've never won anything in my life. This has definitely made my year, and thanks for posting this contest OP!!!!!! Seriously!! Good luck everyone :D

#288 crazyivan19

crazyivan19

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:41 AM

I'm starting to think that you either win on your first try or you'll never win at all. LOL Congrats to the winners. I'll keep trying every day, but I'm starting to lose hope on this one.

#289 Dorok

Dorok

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:48 AM

Just won after 2 or so weeks of playing on 2 acccounts, hopefully they still send me it even though i used 2. Keep your hopes up guys, good luck to everyone!

#290 FadeToOne

FadeToOne

It's CAGtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:33 PM

Yeah, they can usually tell when people are cheating.

They do when they either a) don't send in their forms correctly or at all or b) get multiple forms with wins from the same person.
FadeToOne.png

#291 masterofdarkness

masterofdarkness

Hey you Pikachu!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:45 PM

Thanks OP! Going to keep on trying!
Connect Your Xbox 360 to wireless internet with an ethernet cord!Click Here!

Posted Image

#292 Dorok

Dorok

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 03:16 AM

Anyone that has played and won in the past on the Burger King promotions, I have a question for you. If you play with 2 accounts and win, will they send you your prize still? Just wanting a confirmation of someone who has played with 2 and received their gift. I don't want to get my hopes up.

#293 jukkakhan

jukkakhan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:25 AM

So... I think I won? I entered my free code, saw the ? blocks pop up, but I accidentally clicked elsewhere on the page and it closed the entry screen. Entered my email again, but it told me I already played today. Five minutes later, I got an email saying I'm a winner and to fill out my prize claim form.

So is Burger King messing with me or am I extremely lucky? Also, thanks OP!

#294 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:35 AM

So... I think I won? I entered my free code, saw the ? blocks pop up, but I accidentally clicked elsewhere on the page and it closed the entry screen. Entered my email again, but it told me I already played today. Five minutes later, I got an email saying I'm a winner and to fill out my prize claim form.

You won

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

Video Games, Movies, and TV

https://itunes.apple...d884775591?mt=2

181104.pngblade3d.png

#295 USD

USD

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:49 AM

I never win anything.............

#296 Triz

Triz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:15 AM

That's what happened to me. Screen hung up I closed window and got an email saying I won. Congrats glad I could help so many CAG's get a free Wii u.

#297 abouttandoutt

abouttandoutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:35 AM

there's a similar BK Crowns contest for those 13 or 12 under and I call BS on that contest
bkcrown.com
Place Number 1 has 654,745 points
I did the math that's about 19257.20588235294 points per day
Bullshit unless someone is impersonating someone under 13 or else somebody is forcing their kid into playing mind-numbing flash games in a basement with minimal nutritional supplement
None of these would be preferable suggestions

#298 jukkakhan

jukkakhan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:48 AM

That's what happened to me. Screen hung up I closed window and got an email saying I won. Congrats glad I could help so many CAG's get a free Wii u.

That's very exciting then! Persistence pays off, don't give up guys!

#299 BronsonsArmor

BronsonsArmor

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:32 AM

Thank you Soooo much op! I tried for about 5 days and finally got all 3 stars! I never win anything this is amazing, thank you so much!

#300 cheapgamer 23

cheapgamer 23

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:04 AM

To anyone that has won which form of entry did you use the request the code or receipt.