Burger King WiiU promotion

[quote name='Link2999']I wonder if it's only 1 win per day....[/QUOTE]

490 Prizes spread out over 42 days, making it around 11-12 per day

[quote name='mitchondria']i cant et it to give me a free code. how long does it usually take to receive?[/QUOTE]
I received mine within a minute.

[quote name='Zonic505']Hmm, wanted to enter this more, but seeing as it's the $300 8GB version, I don't feel as motivated now. I'd muuuuch rather get the 32GB with Nintendo Land instead. Well, if I somehow win one, I guess I could sell it to someone who can't find one.

Also, is it just me, or does the mini-game remind me of the sliding picture mini-game from Super Mario Bros. 3? "Oh man, got a Star, YES TWO STARS! I've got this....DAMN IT, MUSHROOM!!"[/QUOTE]

not motivated to win a $300 prize? LOL!!!!!!!

[quote name='KrisMKX']not motivated to win a $300 prize? LOL!!!!!!![/QUOTE]Not when there's a much better bundle that has a larger internal memory size & a free game included. Plus I'd rather let people who want it to won rather than winning it & feeling rather "meh" about it. I'll still probably try to win one, but like I said, I'd most likely sell it to someone should they want it and use the money towards the 32GB model.

Thanks OP for posting the contest and thanks for the congrats fellow Cags. Originally I didn't even want a Wii U since I had a PS3 and 360. New Super Mario Bros looks really awesome. I'll definitely pick that up. ZombiU looks interesting.

I keep forgetting to try daily with free code. :( Oh well, so far nothing. Just two stars and random stuff after. :\

Also, it takes me a while to receive codes in email. Within the hour as it says. But never within a few minutes as of yet

EDIT:

And awesome to see winners! Congratulations! I'll share if I win ;) Hope you enjoy the console. Scribblenauts looks pretty cool too imo.

Wait so if you DO win you have to mail in the receipt? What if you win with a free e-mail code?!

Edit: Nevermind, I went back to the other pages and had this answered for me. Doubt I'll win, but I'll keep trying everyday. Just out of curiosity, any winners here actually win with a free code or did you use actual receipts?

[quote name='ghostman123']Wait so if you DO win you have to mail in the receipt? What if you win with a free e-mail code?!

Edit: Nevermind, I went back to the other pages and had this answered for me. Doubt I'll win, but I'll keep trying everyday. Just out of curiosity, any winners here actually win with a free code or did you use actual receipts?[/QUOTE]

I used the free one.

[quote name='FadeToOne']I got you beat. I almost win every time.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Everytime I get so anxious. I am having my girlfriend start this daily too now haha.

Congrats to the winners so far!

Even though I already have the deluxe Wii-U preordered and ready to pick up on the 18th I still hope to win one maybe as a gift or even just to sell and get money back for some new Wii-U games. Good luck to all that enter and I will share if I win as well!

[quote name='Sw33tbombs']So regardless if you win or not, if you don't have the actual receipt you won't receive the prize correct?[/QUOTE]

If you look in the OR : If you win with the receipt code - They want that receipt. If you win with an Email code , you're okay.
Both forms of winning require mailing in a prize claim form. They even have it all their bases covered if you dont own or have access to a printer.

For those who won, when you win do you have to fill out anything on the site or do they email you? I'm asking because i just played but forgot i don't have and don't want flash on Safari so it went through but didn't show the game, so i don't know if i won or not but it'll be nice to know i didn't miss out on a win if i did lol.

[quote name='uEih']For those who won, when you win do you have to fill out anything on the site or do they email you? I'm asking because i just played but forgot i don't have and don't want flash on Safari so it went through but didn't show the game, so i don't know if i won or not but it'll be nice to know i didn't miss out on a win if i did lol.[/QUOTE]

They email you a PDF form you need to fill out and mail to them.

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']i almost won today. had two stars,and the last block i got a fire flower.
with me i would love to win this. sounds fun c:[/QUOTE]

I keep getting a star an then two mushrooms.

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']i almost won today. had two stars,and the last block i got a fire flower.
with me i would love to win this. sounds fun c:[/QUOTE]
Getting two stars isn't the same as almost winning, though, because it's based on what time you play. For all you know, you could've been hours away from the winning time. It's all determined before you even attempt to play the game. Just take a look at the Flash file name when the page loads; it will either be nintendo_wiiu_lose_I.swf or nintendo_wiiu_win_I.swf.

[quote name='ZombieToast']Getting two stars isn't the same as almost winning, though, because it's based on what time you play. For all you know, you could've been hours away from the winning time. It's all determined before you even attempt to play the game. Just take a look at the Flash file name when the page loads; it will either be nintendo_wiiu_lose_I.swf or nintendo_wiiu_win_I.swf.[/QUOTE]
You're taking all the fun out of it... Wouldn't mind some of the winners here mentioning the times at which they won. I was one that said 1:01 PM, but that's it. Guessing that's EST, but who knows.

[quote name='Conkerkid11']You're taking all the fun out of it... Wouldn't mind some of the winners here mentioning the times at which they won. I was one that said 1:01 PM, but that's it. Guessing that's EST, but who knows.[/QUOTE]

It's all randomized, anyway. At least they say it is.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']Won the Wii U this morning!!! Used the free email request to play.[/QUOTE]

Congratulations! I hope you enjoy it and good luck to everyone else.

That's 2 people I've seen that seem to have won in the 6-7 central timeframe. I wonder if it's substantially easier to get a win at that time of morning with fewer players.

Wow, just won one...

First try, from the code that was sent via email. I normally don't do these things, but I figured what the hell. I was planning on getting one eventually, but for free I can't complain.

Crazyness. Thanks for posting.

damn 3 cags in one day. congrats guys. I've been playing and no luck so far. Lets hope I end up in the same boat as you guys. cuz lets be honest, If i got a free WiiU i'd blow like 150 bucks on game day one lol

Requested a code about 4 hours ago and still nothing. It's not in my spam folder either. Anyone else experiencing long delays in receiving the free code?

I was able to get one code, but have not been able to receive anymore codes with the same email address. I'm guessing it's one free play, will have to just make a stop at BK sometime.

[quote name='HyperG']I was able to get one code, but have not been able to receive anymore codes with the same email address. I'm guessing it's one free play, will have to just make a stop at BK sometime.[/QUOTE]
Every code I played was a free play. It's defintely more than one per email. Keep trying.

So any of the other winners (such as myself) notice that the form you need to send in has to go to Melville, NY?

I was planning on sending out my form in the mail tomorrow, but considering the east coast is getting slammed by Hurricane Sandy I think I may wait for a couple of weeks to a month to send it. I don't want my envelope getting lost in the mess that I'm sure the New York area will become...

congrats to all, anyone want to donate me a wii if i dont win ll.

i was at gamestop earlier and played with their demo unit. only playable demo was rayman. it looked pretty good but the controller felt awkward being so big and all

[quote name='Monoxide1986']So any of the other winners (such as myself) notice that the form you need to send in has to go to Melville, NY?

I was planning on sending out my form in the mail tomorrow, but considering the east coast is getting slammed by Hurricane Sandy I think I may wait for a couple of weeks to a month to send it. I don't want my envelope getting lost in the mess that I'm sure the New York area will become...[/QUOTE]

I'm sending mine out tomorrow. I'm on the west coast storm will be gone before it gets there. I want it as close to launch as I can get it.

[quote name='Monoxide1986']So any of the other winners (such as myself) notice that the form you need to send in has to go to Melville, NY?

I was planning on sending out my form in the mail tomorrow, but considering the east coast is getting slammed by Hurricane Sandy I think I may wait for a couple of weeks to a month to send it. I don't want my envelope getting lost in the mess that I'm sure the New York area will become...[/QUOTE]

Man, now you got me paranoid about sending it out tomorrow. 8-[

What all do they make you fill out on the form?

Send it certified with signature confirmation if you are worried about it getting lost.

[quote name='winterlane']Requested a code about 4 hours ago and still nothing. It's not in my spam folder either. Anyone else experiencing long delays in receiving the free code?[/QUOTE]

Same here.

bread's done
Back