Burger King WiiU promotion

I just won! It was some time after 5am EST. This is the second time I win from a BK promotion. I won a Xbox with Kinect a couple of years ago.

Big THANKS for posting OP.

damn! :( I just did it at 8 am est and nothing. Oh welll there are still plenty of days left to lose! Congratulations though on winning both the wiiu and xbox!

Seems I need to try a different time, as I was always doing it when I woke up in the morning. Still crossing my fingers.

Congrats to the winners so far!

And thanks OP for letting us know about this promotion.

[quote name='TyrantDaGunner']I just won! It was some time after 5am EST. This is the second time I win from a BK promotion. I won a Xbox with Kinect a couple of years ago.

Big THANKS for posting OP.[/QUOTE]

I hate you. How are you so lucky? :applause:

[quote name='FadeToOne']Whats the logic of most of the participants being west coast?[/QUOTE]

I'm a wizard, I ain't have to explain shit.

Seriously though, my thinking is the hurricane left a large portion of the north east coast without power; they have better things to worry about than a silly contest. That leaves the other major population areas being California and Texas.

Still no win for me. I've noticed that at least two people that won have done so around 7 am EST, so maybe I'll shoot for then, even though I know it's gotta' be completely random.

Here's hoping!

[quote name='Remeard']I'm a wizard, I ain't have to explain shit.

Seriously though, my thinking is the hurricane left a large portion of the north east coast without power; they have better things to worry about than a silly contest. That leaves the other major population areas being California and Texas.[/QUOTE]

The median US population is somewhere in Kansas, so there's plenty of people in the eastern time zone (especially towards the south) and then the midwest like Chicago that weren't affected by the hurricane.

In general, the logic of a "sweet spot" time in the early hours of the morning isn't bad until you consider pretty much everybody has the same idea.

Nothing tonight on mine or my girlfriend's account.

Tried around midnight and 5am (central time)

I NEVER have one any of these sort of things and yet I always try over and over again. I am really hoping this Wii U promo will finally be the one!

I am bound to win eventually i been playing everyday since it started if i dont win oh well still getting wiiu =p

[quote name='TyrantDaGunner']I just won! It was some time after 5am EST. This is the second time I win from a BK promotion. I won a Xbox with Kinect a couple of years ago.

Big THANKS for posting OP.[/QUOTE]

congrats

I won a Wii U last night!!! I dropped my claim letter in the mail earlier today. I am not sure what I am going to do with it, ZombieU look awesome but other then that I don't know what games I would keep it for.

[quote name='Blade3D']I won a Wii U last night!!! I dropped my claim letter in the mail earlier today. I am not sure what I am going to do with it, ZombieU look awesome but other then that I don't know what games I would keep it for.[/QUOTE]

Congrats! I have horrible luck. Send it my way the kids would love it ha...

I swear I have the worst luck. I woke up at 4am CST this morning with a stomach ache and couldn't sleep. Figured I'd make the most of it and enter a code while I was up. 4:05am CST, who else is going to be up at this time? This will finally be my win!

Two stars and a mushroom. Sigh.

the past 2 days i tired... i got a small pop up from the game.. as soon as the game loaded.... i clicked the x in the game to close the pop up... but when i did it went to the page like, you can try again tomorrow! i didn't even get to play lol :(
today i'ma try it ...... and NOT CLICK THE X >.

[quote name='Cheapskate']I swear I have the worst luck. I woke up at 4am CST this morning with a stomach ache and couldn't sleep. Figured I'd make the most of it and enter a code while I was up. 4:05am CST, who else is going to be up at this time? This will finally be my win!

Two stars and a mushroom. Sigh.[/QUOTE]

I have entering around 4 am CST every day since this promo began with similar logic. Needless to say it has not done me any good yet haha

For the record I won mine around 12 pm central a week or so ago. Been holding on to form waiting for the shit storm on the east coast to die down. Think I may say just screw it and send it in tomorrow.

[quote name='Monoxide1986']For the record I won mine around 12 pm central a week or so ago. Been holding on to form waiting for the shit storm on the east coast to die down. Think I may say just screw it and send it in tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Won during the lunch hour? You, my friend, are made of luck.

I never win anything cool... Hmrph! :(

I won an Atari T-shirt contest through Facebook about a month and a half ago... still haven't gotten it though... just an idea of my luck lol.

Have been trying this about every other day with no success but it's nice to see that at least a few people on this site have won.

[quote name='Cheapskate']Won during the lunch hour? You, my friend, are made of luck.[/QUOTE]

Also won on my first try, with my only free-code I received via e-mail that day. Very lucky indeed. Took a little while for it to sink in... I chalk it up to destiny :lol:

Playing once per day when I get into work in the morning, today was probably the 8th or 9th time.

Hoping I win as I couldn't get a pre-order in time.

[quote name='TealPavelski']I have been doing almost 10 different emails a day and no luck. :([/QUOTE]

Pretty sure you're only allowed to play once per day bub. More than one e-mail address per person is grounds for disqualification...you did read the rules right?

I simply have an agreement with some of my friends and family. Using an account for my brothers house, my parents house, my house, my girlfriends parents house, and my best friends house. Everyones helping me try to win this thing and no go so far lol.

@Ai2iK1 - Same thing happened to me a while back. It was strange they weren't sending me a free code for a few days straight and then I entered on the 4th day, got the free code. Maybe there's a limit to free codes?

I don't think there's a limit. I've been getting 2 free codes everyday since the TC posted (one for me and one for my wife), and I've never had an issue of not getting a code. I haven't won, either, but the codes keep comin.

I did the no purchase necessary code but the site is not accepting my e-mail to use it.....

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Talgrund']If anyone has NoScript installed, this is the link info shown before accepting temp permission from rackcdn.com

https://fa87bcbdd11ecfc69c9c-2dc64977f17434bd126a05fd8b10abd3.ssl.cf2.rackcdn.com/BKwiiu/swf/nintendo_wiiu_lose_I.swf

Got 2 stars after trying just to verify it.[/QUOTE]

https://fa87bcbdd11ecfc69c9c-2dc649...ackcdn.com/BKwiiu/swf/nintendo_wiiu_win_I.swf

Winning SWF. It does nothing though.

https://bkwiiu.dja.com/pages/no-winner-ongoing.php

This is also the "losing" page URL. If someone captures the winning page URL, I'm sure you could easily do something with that.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='crazyivan19']I don't think there's a limit. I've been getting 2 free codes everyday since the TC posted (one for me and one for my wife), and I've never had an issue of not getting a code. I haven't won, either, but the codes keep comin.[/QUOTE]

How many can you do? I have been playing it safe but I have a catchall email address (or those that dont can use the gmail dot trick) and 8 computers in my household.

[quote name='Ai2iK1']Well 5 days now and no code. not in the spam either.[/QUOTE]

Very odd. I've been doing this every day since the TC started it, and I've always received my codes in less than five minutes, sometimes less.

[quote name='Ai2iK1']How many can you do? I have been playing it safe but I have a catchall email address (or those that dont can use the gmail dot trick) and 8 computers in my household.[/QUOTE]

holy crap. 8 computers i your household

you/wife - dektop/laptop - 4
1/2 kids? desktp/laptop - 2-4
office computers/backup laptap???

does not compute!!!!

*brain explodes*

[quote name='otangz']Yeah, it never takes me long to get the codes (except during Sandy). Just got my last one in 5 minutes.[/QUOTE]

Same.

Still nothing for neither mine nor my girlfriend's account.

I played the Wii U the other day at Best Buy... before I wanted it to win, now I REALLY WANT IT.

The thing seems great and I am really looking forward to seeing what more they do with it and the kind of games they make.

Oh. Liberty Bell.

Another Liberty Bell! One more and I'm a millionaire. Come on, Liberty Bell, please, please, please, please, please, please!

D'oh! That purple fruit thing. Where were you yesterday?

Today my browser froze up right after I hit submit, freezing before loading the slot machine page. Knowing my luck I probably won this time, and there's no way for me to check (or do they send you an email when you've won?).

[quote name='Cheapskate']Today my browser froze up right after I hit submit, freezing before loading the slot machine page. Knowing my luck I probably won this time, and there's no way for me to check (or do they send you an email when you've won?).[/QUOTE]

They send you an email with a form you have to mail in.

[quote name='Cheapskate']Today my browser froze up right after I hit submit, freezing before loading the slot machine page. Knowing my luck I probably won this time, and there's no way for me to check (or do they send you an email when you've won?).[/QUOTE]

If you won and try to play again, you get a message that you have already won with a link for the downloadable claim form.

I've never won one of these BK contests. I think there are probably too many people cheating. I won an iPad in a contest before. That was awesome. Now my 2 year old thinks it's his.

bread's done
Back