Burger King WiiU promotion

ugh I give up, didn't win gamestop's contest or aussie gamer's contest and I bet even if I use 40 emails for bk I won't win.

[quote name='FadeToOne']Oh. Liberty Bell.

Another Liberty Bell! One more and I'm a millionaire. Come on, Liberty Bell, please, please, please, please, please, please!

D'oh! That purple fruit thing. Where were you yesterday?[/QUOTE]

I know that feeling great Homer reference haha.

[quote name='webkatt']holy crap. 8 computers i your household

you/wife - dektop/laptop - 4
1/2 kids? desktp/laptop - 2-4
office computers/backup laptap???

does not compute!!!!

*brain explodes*[/QUOTE]

I have 6 desktop pcs 2 laptops. 1 PC is bascally used as my server.

Lost again but I won $10 e-movie cash in another promotion and 2 $13 movie tickets in another one a couple days ago so I'm happy with that for the week.

[quote name='Blaster man']Lost again but I won $10 e-movie cash in another promotion and 2 $13 movie tickets in another one a couple days ago so I'm happy with that for the week.[/QUOTE]

what promo's were these???

Been playing every day since it started and I always lose. I have to wonder if there's a correlation between the number of stars and how close you are to victory? Within one hour of the next time either an hour till or an hour missed two stars? Or does it hold absolutely no significance?

Slightly unrelated (though not entirely), but is anyone collecting the toys? And if so, have you had trouble finding them? The BK by our house has apparently already run out and now they're handing out little plastic guitars.

[quote name='aileron']it is based on a random time algorithm that these games use just try a different time everyday.[/QUOTE]

Since it is random, playing at a different time of day theoretically makes no difference from playing the same time every day.

Got a free code yesterday and Saturday without issue but haven't received one today.

I even sent one to an alternate e-mail address to check, still nothing. I wonder if they're having issues on their end.

[quote name='maximumzero']Got a free code yesterday and Saturday without issue but haven't received one today.

I even sent one to an alternate e-mail address to check, still nothing. I wonder if they're having issues on their end.[/QUOTE]

Ditto on that. No codes on 2 accounts, whereas I've never had a problem before. Something's going on...

Congratulations! You're a winner! (subject to verification)

In order to claim your prize, please click here to download a Prize Claim Form, which you will need to print, complete and mail it to the address provided, along with your receipt (if applicable). If you are under the age of 18, please have your parent or legal guardian complete it on your behalf.

All mailed Prize Claim Forms and receipts (if applicable) must be postmarked by December 20, 2012 and received by January 4, 2013 to be eligible to receive a prize or prize may be forfeited. Once we receive your completed Prize Claim Form and receipt (if applicable) and verify your eligibility, you should receive your prize within 6-8 weeks.

I have never won anything like this in my life, pretty pumped right now.

[quote name='croqoa']Congratulations! You're a winner! (subject to verification)

In order to claim your prize, please click here to download a Prize Claim Form, which you will need to print, complete and mail it to the address provided, along with your receipt (if applicable). If you are under the age of 18, please have your parent or legal guardian complete it on your behalf.

All mailed Prize Claim Forms and receipts (if applicable) must be postmarked by December 20, 2012 and received by January 4, 2013 to be eligible to receive a prize or prize may be forfeited. Once we receive your completed Prize Claim Form and receipt (if applicable) and verify your eligibility, you should receive your prize within 6-8 weeks.

I have never won anything like this in my life, pretty pumped right now.[/QUOTE]

Congratulations!!!

[quote name='croqoa']Congratulations! You're a winner! (subject to verification)

I have never won anything like this in my life, pretty pumped right now.[/QUOTE]

congratulations :DDDD

Dang, had a spare code lined up for a case like this where it seems the emails aren't coming in a timely fashion, which would hopefully increase my odds since fewer people have codes.

Didn't work.

I liked it much better when they gave an Xbox away every 15 minutes because you at least knew you had a chance at a certain time.

My wife and I have been playing every day and no luck so far. It would be nice to win but I already have two paid off. Congratulations to the winners.

Hmm...I hadn't had a problem getting codes since the contest started (and they always came within five minutes), but now its been 24 hours since I've gotten a code. Very odd.

[quote name='Cheapskate']Hmm...I hadn't had a problem getting codes since the contest started (and they always came within five minutes), but now its been 24 hours since I've gotten a code. Very odd.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I've been getting my code every day within a couple minutes until this morning. Bummer.

Didn't get a code at all yesterday. Looked through junk folder, trash (in case I accidentally tossed it) and then tried to resubmit for a code. They told me I already got a code and couldn't get another one for the day.

Today rolls around, I submit for a code, and still haven't gotten it. :( I have had no problems up until this point.

[quote name='r3dreck']Tried again today... nothing, maybe they caught on to my using 2 emails with different names and banned me?[/QUOTE]

I'm only using 1 email and I didn't get codes yesterday or today, so I don't think it has anything to do with playing for more than one person.

Took over 24 hours, but just got yesterday's codes in both my accounts. Just submitted for new codes - we'll see how long they take to arrive.

[quote name='maximumzero']Got yesterday's code and today's code about an hour apart.

Of course I can only use one code per day so alot of good that does me.[/QUOTE]

Ya just got my second as well. oh well.

I sent for a free code by email last night just after midnight. I just received it around 1:00pm. Input the code and got the

CONGRATULATIONS!

You're a Winner!* screen.

Thanks OP

[quote name='Nosmo']I sent for a free code by email last night just after midnight. I just received it around 1:00pm. Input the code and got the

CONGRATULATIONS!

You're a Winner!* screen.

Thanks OP[/QUOTE]

Congrats!

[quote name='nosmo']i sent for a free code by email last night just after midnight. I just received it around 1:00pm. Input the code and got the

congratulations!

You're a winner!* screen.

Thanks op[/quote]

congrats bro! You the man now dawg!!!!

much longer wait time for codes to appear, I think I requested one Sunday and never got one, and my last one was on Saturday. Still waiting but I'm patient.

bread's done
Back