Burger King WiiU promotion

[quote name='unitedvandalism']Monoxide, I messaged the FB as well yesterday, and they told me they actually received the Wii U consoles in house yesterday morning - and to allow 4-6 weeks from the date I sent me prize claim form in to receive it. Figured I'd pass on the news.[/QUOTE]

Awesome sauce, thanks!

[quote name='Monoxide1986']Considering I messaged them via Facebook a couple of weeks ago to confirm they received my form and they responded saying the prizes would ship out in 4 weeks or so.. I think there is a chance that it will be at my doorstep before Christmas. If not, life goes on. Nice attempt at being a troll there ;)[/QUOTE]

Well good for you sir.

my history with contests- do it by the rules= lose, use 10+ emails= lose.
I'm very sore but my anger is directed towards BK not the CAG winners, going to stick to making my own burgers for now on.

[quote name='ZombieToast']Which, in the end, makes you a winner.[/QUOTE]

Exactly - he's the winner of a lifetime of non-clogged arteries. So cheer up.

Nah, on a serious note though, to all of the people complaining, making me feel guilty about winning.. don't give up on this one, or maybe even future contests. I would've been right in the same boat with you guys, complaining that I never win anything too.. but hey, I ended up getting SUPER lucky.. you just never know with these promotions. Always worth a try, in my book anyways.

[quote name='unitedvandalism']Exactly - he's the winner of a lifetime of non-clogged arteries. So cheer up.

Nah, on a serious note though, to all of the people complaining, making me feel guilty about winning.. don't give up on this one, or maybe even future contests. I would've been right in the same boat with you guys, complaining that I never win anything too.. but hey, I ended up getting SUPER lucky.. you just never know with these promotions. Always worth a try, in my book anyways.[/QUOTE]

This. It takes tons of perseverance to effectively win any sweepstakes, and you still rarely do. That being said, I won a Vespa this year from Mello Yello, and lots of other stuff, too.

Still: there's currently a Twix sweepstakes that has over 100,000 prizes (most Twix bars, obviously), and I've been playing that stupid game for *months*, and just tonight, I finally got my first win: a Twix bar. And I was happy about it!

Gotta keep trying, folks.

[quote name='boagman']This. It takes tons of perseverance to effectively win any sweepstakes, and you still rarely do. That being said, I won a Vespa this year from Mello Yello, and lots of other stuff, too.

Still: there's currently a Twix sweepstakes that has over 100,000 prizes (most Twix bars, obviously), and I've been playing that stupid game for *months*, and just tonight, I finally got my first win: a Twix bar. And I was happy about it!

Gotta keep trying, folks.[/QUOTE]

I didn't even realize they were doing a sweepstakes.. and here I've been throwing my wrappers away :( And the only one I still had they didn't take. Oh well.

And still no wiiu! That's okay though.. I probably would have given it to family anyway.

[quote name='unitedvandalism']Monoxide, I messaged the FB as well yesterday, and they told me they actually received the Wii U consoles in house yesterday morning - and to allow 4-6 weeks from the date I sent me prize claim form in to receive it. Figured I'd pass on the news.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for passing it on....if that is the case, mine should be here next week or so!!! :bouncy:

[quote name='jminor']Thanks for passing it on....if that is the case, mine should be here next week or so!!! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

No problem, be sure to let us know when you receive it! I'm excited for mine as well :D

They also said on their facebook page in reply to someone, "We know the Wii U winners are excited to receive their prizes, so we're working our best to extradite shipping to them."

Whatever that's supposed to mean. I didn't send my form in until November 26th, but I'm still excited. My birthday is the day after Christmas, so I'm hoping to get it sometime that week.

[quote name='unitedvandalism']"We know the Wii U winners are excited to receive their prizes, so we're working our best to extradite shipping to them."[/QUOTE]
What? Is that an actual quote? Is the Wii U a criminal now?

[quote name='ZombieToast']What? Is that an actual quote? Is the Wii U a criminal now?[/QUOTE]

Lmao, it's late and I'm running on no sleep. I meant 'expedite' :)

I didn't win either, but I would like to say Thanks to the OP again for at least letting us know and giving us all a shot at WiiUs!!!

Thanks for the notice of the giveaway, I tried most days to keep up with this and tried doing it legitimately unlike some here. The page now says that they will announce the winners on the page.

Dang I never win any video game related contests. No Wii U for me this X-Mas ;< Congrats to the winners.

[quote name='HyperG']Thanks for the notice of the giveaway, I tried most days to keep up with this and tried doing it legitimately unlike some here. The page now says that they will announce the winners on the page.[/QUOTE]
With any luck, maybe they'll post the addresses too.

Thank you much for making us known about the way to play Burger king. Maiden Failure is the key to success. Because after trying hard anybody can change his lot but you need to continue it and need to approach a head with great enthusiasm.

[quote name='jasonaldean']Thank you much for making us known about the way to play Burger king. Maiden Failure is the key to success. Because after trying hard anybody can change his lot but you need to continue it and need to approach a head with great enthusiasm.[/QUOTE]

Um, what?.... :whistle2:s

I haven't received mine yet either...was hoping it would be here before Christmas for my little one....they're not releasing the name until January 10th.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='unitedvandalism']They're definitely being shipped out before January. I talked to them at the very beginning of Dec. and they were already starting to ship out.[/QUOTE]

I hope so....I wish they would have sent some kind of email or something.

[quote name='jminor']I hope so....I wish they would have sent some kind of email or something.[/QUOTE]

If it makes you feel any better, this is the exact message, copy and pasted, that I got from the company in charge of sending out the prizes on November 29th after asking if they got my prize claim form, and if they'd be sending a tracking number.

"Hi Michael,
We received the prizes in house today and in order for us to process & verify the prize claim forms and mail the prizes in a timely manner, we are unable to confirm receipt of the prize claim forms moving forward. Also, we will not be sending out any notification or tracking numbers once the prizes ship out. Please allow 4-6 weeks from the day you sent your prize claim form in to receive your prize.
We hope you understand and we apologize for any inconvenience."

I really want to go buy ZombiU and New Super Mario Bros 2, but I'm a bit worried that If I do go buy them for whatever reason I won't get the Wii U.

[quote name='Aerc']I really want to go buy ZombiU and New Super Mario Bros 2, but I'm a bit worried that If I do go buy them for whatever reason I won't get the Wii U.[/QUOTE]

Same. I only entered once, and won fair and square - I still just get paranoid something could happen and I end up not getting the Wii U.

Like how in the ToS it said that if the console ends up getting 'returned to sender', you will be disqualified from receiving the prize, because they will not ship it out a 2nd time.

So I decided to just wait until I have the system to pick up New Super Mario Bros. U. I don't really even want ZombieU.. from everything I've heard/read, it doesn't sound all that great, even though I was initially very pumped for it. Looks to me like an even shittier version of Dead Island. And from videos I watched, combat just didn't look fun at all. I appreciate realism, but having to melee a zombie for 6 minutes straight isn't my idea of fun. Add on mediocre graphics, tons of pointless backtracking, and a lame story and I think I'll pass.

/rant

oh-your-mom-bought-you-the-wrong-color-audi-i-feel-so-bad-for-you-thumb.jpg

[quote name='unitedvandalism']Same. I only entered once, and won fair and square - I still just get paranoid something could happen and I end up not getting the Wii U.

Like how in the ToS it said that if the console ends up getting 'returned to sender', you will be disqualified from receiving the prize, because they will not ship it out a 2nd time.

So I decided to just wait until I have the system to pick up New Super Mario Bros. U. I don't really even want ZombieU.. from everything I've heard/read, it doesn't sound all that great, even though I was initially very pumped for it. Looks to me like an even shittier version of Dead Island. And from videos I watched, combat just didn't look fun at all. I appreciate realism, but having to melee a zombie for 6 minutes straight isn't my idea of fun. Add on mediocre graphics, tons of pointless backtracking, and a lame story and I think I'll pass.

/rant[/QUOTE]

I haven't really kept up with ZombiU too much. It looked cool and fun from what I saw. There isn't too much out that excites me, and I want something I can play when I'm bored on New Super Mario Bros.

[quote name='jminor']mines just came in the mail today!!!![/QUOTE]

Hey, just so I can get a rough idea when I'll get mine, can you tell me what day you sent your prize claim form in or approximately how long it took between sending the form in and when you received the Wii U?

Thanks in advance man, and congrats

I think I sent mine in between the 13th - 16th of November. They confirmed they received it on the 21st of November.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']Good to know. Mine was confirmed on Nov 19th.

Where were these shipped from and where are you?[/QUOTE]

If I'm not mistaken, I believe they're being shipped from NY.

good to hear indeed. i mailed my form off on nov 14th and was confirmed on the 19th so i should be receiving mine soon...im in California though so that will prob add a day or two. Did it come regular mail or UPS or what? Thanks and congrats to all the winners...

They confirmed they got my prize claim on the 15th of November. I also live in Pennsylvania so hopefully I'll get mine soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
UPS driver just delivered mine a few minutes ago. :D

I didn't even send my prize claim form off until Nov. 27th, so it got here pretty quick!

Now to pick up NSMB U to play on it.

bread's done
Back