Burger King WiiU promotion

[quote name='jukkakhan']So... I think I won? I entered my free code, saw the ? blocks pop up, but I accidentally clicked elsewhere on the page and it closed the entry screen. Entered my email again, but it told me I already played today. Five minutes later, I got an email saying I'm a winner and to fill out my prize claim form.

So is Burger King messing with me or am I extremely lucky? Also, thanks OP![/QUOTE]
That's what happened to me. Screen hung up I closed window and got an email saying I won. Congrats glad I could help so many CAG's get a free Wii u.

there's a similar BK Crowns contest for those 13 or 12 under and I call BS on that contest
bkcrown.com
Place Number 1 has 654,745 points
I did the math that's about 19257.20588235294 points per day
Bullshit unless someone is impersonating someone under 13 or else somebody is forcing their kid into playing mind-numbing flash games in a basement with minimal nutritional supplement
None of these would be preferable suggestions

[quote name='Triz']That's what happened to me. Screen hung up I closed window and got an email saying I won. Congrats glad I could help so many CAG's get a free Wii u.[/QUOTE]

That's very exciting then! Persistence pays off, don't give up guys!

Thank you Soooo much op! I tried for about 5 days and finally got all 3 stars! I never win anything this is amazing, thank you so much!

[quote name='cheapgamer 23']To anyone that has won which form of entry did you use the request the code or receipt.[/QUOTE]

I won using the online free code they sent.

[quote name='Dorok']I won using the online free code they sent.[/QUOTE]

I did the same about an hour or so ago, won on my first try! :)

[quote name='TrumpetDan']I did the same about an hour or so ago, won on my first try! :)[/QUOTE]

Wow! It's amazing how many people are winning on their first try. My wife and I have both been doing this every day for a solid month and haven't won.

Congrats to all the winners though, even if I'm starting to hate you with the fury of a thousand suns. :D

[quote name='crazyivan19']Wow! It's amazing how many people are winning on their first try. My wife and I have both been doing this every day for a solid month and haven't won.

Congrats to all the winners though, even if I'm starting to hate you with the fury of a thousand suns. :D[/QUOTE]

What's amazing is how many CAGS are winning these past few days.

[quote name='crazyivan19']Wow! It's amazing how many people are winning on their first try. My wife and I have both been doing this every day for a solid month and haven't won.

Congrats to all the winners though, even if I'm starting to hate you with the fury of a thousand suns. :D[/QUOTE]

I know right everyone winning on there 1st try, seems like people trying to hard us don't win, well we got 1 week left to try good luck to the ones that been playing since the beginning.

I'm going to keep trying, may have to try using another computer at least, wonder if it even matters the order of what you press.

[quote name='HyperG']I'm going to keep trying, may have to try using another computer at least, wonder if it even matters the order of what you press.[/QUOTE]

FWIW, I won using right, left, center. Also used Firefox browser.

[quote name='TrumpetDan']FWIW, I won using right, left, center. Also used Firefox browser.[/QUOTE]

Dammit I keep using Left, right, middle. :smh: NO wonder I cant win.

[quote name='cheapgamer 23']To anyone that has won which form of entry did you use the request the code or receipt.[/QUOTE]

I won using the request a code.

Lost again I give credit to those who enter all these contests every day I lose so often I'm heavily discouraged since I've only won once and that was LBP2 from Subway two years.

[quote name='Puppet Master']Lost again I give credit to those who enter all these contests every day I lose so often I'm heavily discouraged since I've only won once and that was LBP2 from Subway two years.[/QUOTE]

As I always* say, you can't win if you don't enter!

Actually only once before, I think?

To people talking about the order, I just did left, middle, right when I won.

I don't think the order matters much though, as some people had the "game" crash, and then received emails saying they had won. Pretty sure before you ever click a box, you're already a winner/loser.

It is odd though, how I myself, and many others won on their first try... Maybe there's like a quota for certain areas of the US to win in or something? I live in a tiny town in WV atm, with no BK in a 50 mile radius... I feel like I need to find one now though, since they're sending me a 300$ console :D

Last edited by a moderator:
No luck here, but then again I'm not a lucky person... congrats to the winners, my kids would love one of these this xmas and I don't want to play for it ha...

[quote name='unitedvandalism']I don't think the order matters much though[/QUOTE]
Nope. As mentioned earlier in the thread, the outcome is determined before you play and, in fact, you don't actually have to play at all. The little game is just there for fun.

[quote name='SHINOBI_3']i lost alot and have been tryin for an hour now. GODDAMNIT MARIO! this is the thanks i get?! :"([/QUOTE]

I'd be careful if you're sitting there trying again and again with alt accounts.. seems like you could probably get away with 2 accounts or so by saying it was a SO/family member, but I think if you won and they realize 276 different accounts entered from your address, you're probably going to end up disqualified.

I mailed off my prize claim form Monday, and am still waiting for them to "verify" that I'm an actual winner, and didn't try to game the system. Says pretty explicitly in the rules that you will be disqualified for this. Just saying...

[quote name='unitedvandalism']I'd be careful if you're sitting there trying again and again with alt accounts.. seems like you could probably get away with 2 accounts or so by saying it was a SO/family member, but I think if you won and they realize 276 different accounts entered from your address, you're probably going to end up disqualified.

I mailed off my prize claim form Monday, and am still waiting for them to "verify" that I'm an actual winner, and didn't try to game the system. Says pretty explicitly in the rules that you will be disqualified for this. Just saying...[/QUOTE]
This. They won't send a prize to you if they see you cheated. If someone's been playing for an entire hour straight then they might as well never play this contest again since even if they win, they're never getting a prize. It's already too late for you.

[quote name='boagman']I know this is an odd question, but I'm asking it anyway: has anyone *ever* gotten *anything* but a star in the leftmost box?[/QUOTE]

Yes, but only if I start from another box. I believe I always get a star on the first box I open.

Random question to those who have won. When you got the code that you won with, did the free code/receipt they sent you have the date you requested the code, or a past date? For example, I request a code on Nov. 20, but then the free code/receipt I got says Oct. 29.

My winner was on a past date. I won on November 24th and my receipts date I requested was for November 20th. Hope that helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
I won on November 14th and my free code had the date of Oct. 25th. I don't think it matters but I went middle, right, left. I immediately mailed off the claim form and am now waiting patiently while they go thru the verification process. Good luck to everyone!!

[quote name='darthmaul']I won on November 14th and my free code had the date of Oct. 25th. I don't think it matters but I went middle, right, left. I immediately mailed off the claim form and am now waiting patiently while they go thru the verification process. Good luck to everyone!![/QUOTE]

So you haven't heard anything in the two weeks since mailing off the form? I know in the rules it says "Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery".. I wonder if they'll at least drop an email to let you know you have been verified? Or email you when the Wii U has shipped? A tracking number would be nice too... hmmm..

[quote name='unitedvandalism']So you haven't heard anything in the two weeks since mailing off the form? I know in the rules it says "Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery".. I wonder if they'll at least drop an email to let you know you have been verified? Or email you when the Wii U has shipped? A tracking number would be nice too... hmmm..[/QUOTE]

I haven't heard anything yet. I check my email everyday hoping they will send something. The only way I "verified" that I won was trying to play again with the same email address. It says something like "You have already won a prize. Don't forget to print and mail in your verification form".

I wonder has the OP heard anything yet? I assumed he was the first one to mail his off or close to it. When I won two weeks ago, I looked at the post office website to see if the local post office had been affected by Sandy and it had not...so I think Sandy would have a minimal effect on shipping times. I just hope it arrives before Xmas!

They veified through thier facebook page they had my claim form. If you go back a couple pages there is a link to the facebook page. They said last wek they would begoin shipping in a couple weeks. and its Triz. ;)

[quote name='Triz']They veified through thier facebook page they had my claim form. If you go back a couple pages there is a link to the facebook page. They said last wek they would begoin shipping in a couple weeks. and its Triz. ;)[/QUOTE]

Sorry I missed the link and sorry about misspelling your name...

[quote name='unitedvandalism']I'd be careful if you're sitting there trying again and again with alt accounts.. seems like you could probably get away with 2 accounts or so by saying it was a SO/family member, but I think if you won and they realize 276 different accounts entered from your address, you're probably going to end up disqualified.

I mailed off my prize claim form Monday, and am still waiting for them to "verify" that I'm an actual winner, and didn't try to game the system. Says pretty explicitly in the rules that you will be disqualified for this. Just saying...[/QUOTE]

all i read was free wiiu and i tried everything to win one lol. ill stick to one email from now on, but its probably to late.

[quote name='Darklurkr23']trying everyday still no dice.[/QUOTE]

Same here. With 3 days left after (probably) not winning today, I think I'm losing hope. Ah well... no biggie.

Congrats once again to all the CAG's that won. Very exciting!

I'm so glad this POS contest is almost over. It's a waste of time just like every other BK contest. Too many cheaters when these game consoles are given away. Okay I'm a sore loser I admit it.

[quote name='Blaster man']I'm so glad this POS contest is almost over. It's a waste of time just like every other BK contest. Too many cheaters when these game consoles are given away. Okay I'm a sore loser I admit it.[/QUOTE]

To be honest, it doesn't sound like the "cheaters" are winning at all. That's based off their comments of submitting "20+ tries a day and still not winning". I won and it was simply based on the first free-code they sent me. First try and I won.. no devious tactics or tricks. Just luck.

At least you admit you are a sore loser... :roll:

Any other winners getting antsy about getting their free Wii U? I'm looking forward to seeing my kids faces when they open it up on Christmas (assuming that they ship it out in time).

[quote name='Monoxide1986']To be honest, it doesn't sound like the "cheaters" are winning at all. That's based off their comments of submitting "20+ tries a day and still not winning". I won and it was simply based on the first free-code they sent me. First try and I won.. no devious tactics or tricks. Just luck.

At least you admit you are a sore loser... :roll:

Any other winners getting antsy about getting their free Wii U? I'm looking forward to seeing my kids faces when they open it up on Christmas (assuming that they ship it out in time).[/QUOTE]

Don't think christmas will be good then lol.

I don't think this contest is rigged, just a lot of participants.

The Taco Bell PS Vita contest was rigged from day one. I said it for weeks. And then the group revealed themselves. Eventually won a Vita elsewhere. Heh.

[quote name='SInX4Lyfe']Don't think christmas will be good then lol.[/QUOTE]

Considering I messaged them via Facebook a couple of weeks ago to confirm they received my form and they responded saying the prizes would ship out in 4 weeks or so.. I think there is a chance that it will be at my doorstep before Christmas. If not, life goes on. Nice attempt at being a troll there ;)

Monoxide, I messaged the FB as well yesterday, and they told me they actually received the Wii U consoles in house yesterday morning - and to allow 4-6 weeks from the date I sent me prize claim form in to receive it. Figured I'd pass on the news.

bread's done
Back