Burger King WiiU promotion

I feel like such an idiot... I finally got the free code I requested the other day and I accidentally clicked outside of the window that pops up with the green pipes so it closed out and it won't let me re-enter the code to do it again. I will never know if I won or not now :lol:

[quote name='suwillgetu']I feel like such an idiot... I finally got the free code I requested the other day and I accidentally clicked outside of the window that pops up with the green pipes so it closed out and it won't let me re-enter the code to do it again. I will never know if I won or not now :lol:[/QUOTE]

Someone said this earlier:

[quote name='my2k2zx2']If you won and try to play again, you get a message that you have already won with a link for the downloadable claim form.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Nosmo']I sent for a free code by email last night just after midnight. I just received it around 1:00pm. Input the code and got the

CONGRATULATIONS!

You're a Winner!* screen.

Thanks OP[/QUOTE]

Congrats!! Finally got my code today, but alas... no win for me.

Hold up I wanna verify something can you win without having all 3 stars cause when I play and don't have all 3 I exit out immediately, doing so doesn't you win or lose screen.

[quote name='Miketheking']Hold up I wanna verify something can you win without having all 3 stars cause when I play and don't have all 3 I exit out immediately, doing so doesn't you win or lose screen.[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:s In my experience (I of course didn't close out early) they sent me an email that I won right after it told me I won. I would imagine if you "won" and didn't know it you would get an email stating that you won, saving you from your F up. However you can't glitch it into winning by closing the window before you select all 3 boxes....

On a side-note I finally sent my winning form in a couple of days ago. I figure the mess on the east coast should be in a decent state by now.

Time to patiently wait... :bouncy: Anyone know what kind of confirmations they might send out? Possibly a shipment notification to the email listed on the winning account? Or will the system just magically appear on my doorstep at random? (Maybe someone that won the Xbox 360 promotion previously might have some experience)

I contacted them on facebook and they confirmed they had received my submission via mail. No details as to when they planned to ship the winners items.

[quote name='Monoxide1986']:whistle2:s In my experience (I of course didn't close out early) they sent me an email that I won right after it told me I won. I would imagine if you "won" and didn't know it you would get an email stating that you won, saving you from your F up. However you can't glitch it into winning by closing the window before you select all 3 boxes....

On a side-note I finally sent my winning form in a couple of days ago. I figure the mess on the east coast should be in a decent state by now.

Time to patiently wait... :bouncy: Anyone know what kind of confirmations they might send out? Possibly a shipment notification to the email listed on the winning account? Or will the system just magically appear on my doorstep at random? (Maybe someone that won the Xbox 360 promotion previously might have some experience)[/QUOTE]

My experience winning this time was that I got all three stars right away and then the winning screen appeared. I did have trouble in IE getting the link for the prize claim form to open and I had to copy that link into Firefox. Once I did that the page recognized that I had won and immediately opened up the Claim form. So I'm guessing that even if you had closed the window before completing the game it would recognize that you won. I also did receive a confirmation email that I had won about 1/2 hr later.

As far as confirmations being sent out, I was lucky to have won a 360 from the previous contest and they did not send out any and it just showed up on my doorstep. I don't remember the time frame but I remember receiving it a couple of weeks before Christmas. Also, I only used one email in both contests and tried to play at odd times of the day to increase my chances of winning. Good Luck to all you fellow CAGs trying to win. Stay positive!

[quote name='Triz']I contacted them on facebook and they confirmed they had received my submission via mail. No details as to when they planned to ship the winners items.[/QUOTE]

Was it just the burgerking Facebook page? Or do they have a specific page for this promotion?

[quote name='Nosmo']So I'm guessing that even if you had closed the window before completing the game it would recognize that you won.[/QUOTE]
Yes. If you view the page with NoScript turned on, you can see that it is determined as soon as you submit the info and that the game actually has nothing to do with whether you win or lose. It's just there for fun and/or a false sense of hope.

[quote name='Monoxide1986']Was it just the burgerking Facebook page? Or do they have a specific page for this promotion?[/QUOTE]

No it's the prize verification company they are listed in the bottom of the official rules. Found em on Facebook and they were really quick to answer. I'd link it but am on a phone can't remember the name.

It was a no go for me yesterday, but hopefully today will be different. I wish I would have paid more attention, then I would have known that you can get 1 free code a day. I never go to BK so I thought I wouldn't be able to enter, I could have won a Wii U already.

[quote name='sirdan357']I wish I would have paid more attention, then I would have known that you can get 1 free code a day. I never go to BK so I thought I wouldn't be able to enter, I could have won a Wii U already.[/QUOTE]
It's rare for giveaways like this to require purchase, especially when handled by a large corporation. Even if you have to send in a SASE, they will almost always say "No purchase necessary" in the guidelines. Whenever it is something you are interested in, you should always check before assuming you have to make a purchase so you don't waste money or miss out on the contest.

[quote name='Triz']http://www.facebook.com/#!/DonJagoda

Got on the puter for you. Thats thier facebook page.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Ended up sending them a message to see if they could confirm receiving my claim form and asking when we might expect the prizes to ship.

They got back to me today confirming receipt of my claim form and said that the prizes should be shipping out "within the next 4 weeks or so".

[quote name='Player707']Thank you so much for this, I just won!!!! Yay!
Thank you OP![/QUOTE]

Congrats!! Still trying everyday, and still nada for me.

I won as well, on my second try with the free codes!! :) Thanks for the free code link OP & Fellow CAGS keep trying, there's still plenty of time.

[quote name='okiran']Congrats jminor! I've been trying for weeks and got nuthin.[/QUOTE]

Thank you!!! Your time will come. :bouncy:

[quote name='jminor']Thank you!!! Your time will come. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
You're awfully optimistic. I've never won one of these BK console contests. Too many cheaters.

Maybe a whole bunch of cheater entries will get thrown out and they will do like Taco Bell did and randomly give them to other people who played. That's how I got my Vita.

[quote name='FadeToOne']Maybe a whole bunch of cheater entries will get thrown out and they will do like Taco Bell did and randomly give them to other people who played. That's how I got my Vita.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they can usually tell when people are cheating.

I don't know what time I played....I received my code at 9:40 pm and I received my claim form at 11:00 pm...east coast time.

[quote name='Blaster man']You're awfully optimistic. I've never won one of these BK console contests. Too many cheaters.[/QUOTE]

Lol.....that I am....just keep trying though......wish everyone luck :) :D ;) :lol:

I'm going to keep playing until my luck runs out, I don't want to buy one right now even though I could of bought one the other day (especially reading how buggy the console has been, hope the issues iron out over the coming weeks). Will need one and a vita anyways for game reviews anyways.

Holy crap. Just happened to see this thread while looking for bf deals. Got a code and first try I win.

I feel like I'm being trolled. They're giving out 490 which is so much less than they were giving out kinects and taco bell was giving out vitas and I didn't win either of those.

Oh well, this is pretty awesome. Too bad I don't get any games with it. Being a cheapass I don't know how long it's going to be before I actually buy anything for it.

^ Awesome. Been playing everyday and still no luck...it seems the people that randomly decide to play once, win on their first try lol
Congrats though...have fun with it!

Holy Sh********t!!

I just stumbled on this contest, having not even been on CAG for months.. Just got the urge to visit for some reason.. ended up seeing this contest, and deciding to give it a go before I hit the hay..

First try, 3 stars and I won!! I'm kinda in shock.. I've never won anything in my life. This has definitely made my year, and thanks for posting this contest OP!!!!!! Seriously!! Good luck everyone :D

I'm starting to think that you either win on your first try or you'll never win at all. LOL Congrats to the winners. I'll keep trying every day, but I'm starting to lose hope on this one.

Just won after 2 or so weeks of playing on 2 acccounts, hopefully they still send me it even though i used 2. Keep your hopes up guys, good luck to everyone!

[quote name='Blaster man']Yeah, they can usually tell when people are cheating.[/QUOTE]

They do when they either a) don't send in their forms correctly or at all or b) get multiple forms with wins from the same person.

Anyone that has played and won in the past on the Burger King promotions, I have a question for you. If you play with 2 accounts and win, will they send you your prize still? Just wanting a confirmation of someone who has played with 2 and received their gift. I don't want to get my hopes up.

So... I think I won? I entered my free code, saw the ? blocks pop up, but I accidentally clicked elsewhere on the page and it closed the entry screen. Entered my email again, but it told me I already played today. Five minutes later, I got an email saying I'm a winner and to fill out my prize claim form.

So is Burger King messing with me or am I extremely lucky? Also, thanks OP!

[quote name='jukkakhan']So... I think I won? I entered my free code, saw the ? blocks pop up, but I accidentally clicked elsewhere on the page and it closed the entry screen. Entered my email again, but it told me I already played today. Five minutes later, I got an email saying I'm a winner and to fill out my prize claim form.

So is Burger King messing with me or am I extremely lucky? Also, thanks OP![/QUOTE]

You won

bread's done
Back