Burger King WiiU promotion

• Please log in to reply
417 replies to this topic

#301 Dorok

Dorok

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:56 AM

To anyone that has won which form of entry did you use the request the code or receipt.

I won using the online free code they sent.

#302 TrumpetDan

TrumpetDan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:00 AM

I won using the online free code they sent.

I did the same about an hour or so ago, won on my first try! :)

#303 killer9

killer9

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:56 AM

no wins again sad panda

GameFly is off the hook! Get 1 free month by using my link!

http://gamefly.tella...com/a/clk/dP7nv

#304 crazyivan19

crazyivan19

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:52 PM

I did the same about an hour or so ago, won on my first try! :)

Wow! It's amazing how many people are winning on their first try. My wife and I have both been doing this every day for a solid month and haven't won.

Congrats to all the winners though, even if I'm starting to hate you with the fury of a thousand suns. :D

#305 Dorok

Dorok

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:06 PM

Wow! It's amazing how many people are winning on their first try. My wife and I have both been doing this every day for a solid month and haven't won.

Congrats to all the winners though, even if I'm starting to hate you with the fury of a thousand suns. :D

What's amazing is how many CAGS are winning these past few days.

#306 Miketheking

Miketheking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:37 PM

I know right everyone winning on there 1st try, seems like people trying to hard us don't win, well we got 1 week left to try good luck to the ones that been playing since the beginning.

#307 HyperG

HyperG

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:30 PM

I'm going to keep trying, may have to try using another computer at least, wonder if it even matters the order of what you press.
www.GamersVlog.com - Enter for game giveaways.

#308 TrumpetDan

TrumpetDan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:19 PM

I'm going to keep trying, may have to try using another computer at least, wonder if it even matters the order of what you press.

FWIW, I won using right, left, center. Also used Firefox browser.

#309 cold_young_thug

cold_young_thug

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:30 PM

FWIW, I won using right, left, center. Also used Firefox browser.

Dammit I keep using Left, right, middle. :smh: NO wonder I cant win.

#310 jminor

jminor

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:37 PM

To anyone that has won which form of entry did you use the request the code or receipt.

I won using the request a code.

#311 BronsonsArmor

BronsonsArmor

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:51 PM

I won using my receipt info.

#312 jr233270

jr233270

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:06 PM

I just entered for the first time.....and lost. I'll be trying again tomorrow.

#313 Puppet Master

Puppet Master

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:52 AM

Lost again I give credit to those who enter all these contests every day I lose so often I'm heavily discouraged since I've only won once and that was LBP2 from Subway two years.

Zoombucks - http://www.zoombucks...f=Puppet-Master
InstaGC - http://www.instagc.com/59976 - Like this one since you can get 2% back from most Amazon purchases

#314 Kotomine

Kotomine

私は日本人を知らない。

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:57 AM

Lost again I give credit to those who enter all these contests every day I lose so often I'm heavily discouraged since I've only won once and that was LBP2 from Subway two years.

As I always* say, you can't win if you don't enter!

Spoiler

575x144_2-1.jpg
2011 Completed Games - 36 Games 2012 Completed Games - 29 Games 2013 Completed Games - 14... But it was more than that, I just stopped keeping track. 2014 Completed Games - ???
mfc80x15.png
I support the*Give Us Bikini Anya Movement.

#315 unitedvandalism

unitedvandalism

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:57 AM

To people talking about the order, I just did left, middle, right when I won.

I don't think the order matters much though, as some people had the "game" crash, and then received emails saying they had won. Pretty sure before you ever click a box, you're already a winner/loser.

It is odd though, how I myself, and many others won on their first try... Maybe there's like a quota for certain areas of the US to win in or something? I live in a tiny town in WV atm, with no BK in a 50 mile radius... I feel like I need to find one now though, since they're sending me a 300$ console :D

Edited by unitedvandalism, 28 November 2012 - 04:02 AM.
changed 'one' to 'won'. words be hard learnin'

#316 r3dreck

r3dreck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:08 AM

No luck here, but then again I'm not a lucky person... congrats to the winners, my kids would love one of these this xmas and I don't want to play for it ha...

#317 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:08 AM

I don't think the order matters much though

Nope. As mentioned earlier in the thread, the outcome is determined before you play and, in fact, you don't actually have to play at all. The little game is just there for fun.

#318 SHINOBI_3

SHINOBI_3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:51 AM

i lost alot and have been tryin for an hour now. GODDAMNIT MARIO! this is the thanks i get?! :"(

#319 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:46 AM

I know this is an odd question, but I'm asking it anyway: has anyone *ever* gotten *anything* but a star in the leftmost box?

#320 unitedvandalism

unitedvandalism

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:10 PM

i lost alot and have been tryin for an hour now. GODDAMNIT MARIO! this is the thanks i get?! :"(

I'd be careful if you're sitting there trying again and again with alt accounts.. seems like you could probably get away with 2 accounts or so by saying it was a SO/family member, but I think if you won and they realize 276 different accounts entered from your address, you're probably going to end up disqualified.

I mailed off my prize claim form Monday, and am still waiting for them to "verify" that I'm an actual winner, and didn't try to game the system. Says pretty explicitly in the rules that you will be disqualified for this. Just saying...

#321 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:15 PM

I'd be careful if you're sitting there trying again and again with alt accounts.. seems like you could probably get away with 2 accounts or so by saying it was a SO/family member, but I think if you won and they realize 276 different accounts entered from your address, you're probably going to end up disqualified.

I mailed off my prize claim form Monday, and am still waiting for them to "verify" that I'm an actual winner, and didn't try to game the system. Says pretty explicitly in the rules that you will be disqualified for this. Just saying...

This. They won't send a prize to you if they see you cheated. If someone's been playing for an entire hour straight then they might as well never play this contest again since even if they win, they're never getting a prize. It's already too late for you.

#322 n64ra

n64ra

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:07 PM

i've been losing a lot. my win streak died around 2000 when ign sent me all the korn cds and an autographed spawn comic

#323 FadeToOne

FadeToOne

It's CAGtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:52 PM

I know this is an odd question, but I'm asking it anyway: has anyone *ever* gotten *anything* but a star in the leftmost box?

Yes, but only if I start from another box. I believe I always get a star on the first box I open.
FadeToOne.png

#324 adonis 27

adonis 27

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:09 PM

Random question to those who have won. When you got the code that you won with, did the free code/receipt they sent you have the date you requested the code, or a past date? For example, I request a code on Nov. 20, but then the free code/receipt I got says Oct. 29.

Get a FREE month of Gamefly! Follow my link:
Gamefly

#325 unitedvandalism

unitedvandalism

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:30 PM

My winner was on a past date. I won on November 24th and my receipts date I requested was for November 20th. Hope that helps.

Edited by unitedvandalism, 28 November 2012 - 07:39 PM.

#326 darthmaul

darthmaul

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:29 PM

I won on November 14th and my free code had the date of Oct. 25th. I don't think it matters but I went middle, right, left. I immediately mailed off the claim form and am now waiting patiently while they go thru the verification process. Good luck to everyone!!

#327 unitedvandalism

unitedvandalism

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:38 PM

I won on November 14th and my free code had the date of Oct. 25th. I don't think it matters but I went middle, right, left. I immediately mailed off the claim form and am now waiting patiently while they go thru the verification process. Good luck to everyone!!

So you haven't heard anything in the two weeks since mailing off the form? I know in the rules it says "Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery".. I wonder if they'll at least drop an email to let you know you have been verified? Or email you when the Wii U has shipped? A tracking number would be nice too... hmmm..

#328 darthmaul

darthmaul

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:47 PM

So you haven't heard anything in the two weeks since mailing off the form? I know in the rules it says "Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery".. I wonder if they'll at least drop an email to let you know you have been verified? Or email you when the Wii U has shipped? A tracking number would be nice too... hmmm..

I haven't heard anything yet. I check my email everyday hoping they will send something. The only way I "verified" that I won was trying to play again with the same email address. It says something like "You have already won a prize. Don't forget to print and mail in your verification form".

#329 darthmaul

darthmaul

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:58 PM

I wonder has the OP heard anything yet? I assumed he was the first one to mail his off or close to it. When I won two weeks ago, I looked at the post office website to see if the local post office had been affected by Sandy and it had not...so I think Sandy would have a minimal effect on shipping times. I just hope it arrives before Xmas!

#330 Triz

Triz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:02 PM

They veified through thier facebook page they had my claim form. If you go back a couple pages there is a link to the facebook page. They said last wek they would begoin shipping in a couple weeks. and its Triz. ;)