Photo
- - - - -

Gamestop PS3 HD Collection Sale (11/1 - 11/14)

• Please log in to reply
2457 replies to this topic

#571 uiengineer

uiengineer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:58 PM

It might be hard for you to believe, but some of the people posting in this thread have already run into troubles in which the employees asked for a coupon, despite the website making no mention of one needed for the transaction.

Well, then I apologize to you CAG folks. I should take it out on the morons that work at GS.

#572 Nintendonly

Nintendonly

feck this shat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:00 PM

That is bullshit. It is right on the website. I'm heading to my GS after work. I better not have to deal with idiots when I get there.

It's GameStop. You're guaranteed to encounter an issue with the peasants working there.

Currently playing:

icon_snes.gif- Nothing, 11m9gn4.png- Nothing
:3ds:- Monster Rancher Advance 2, :psp:- Nothing
:ps3:- Nothing, atari_jaguar.png- Elansar, Pippin01.gif- Super Marathon
Wii_U_platform_icon.png- Ducktales Remastered, 20g0cxd.png- Nothing

#573 infiniteHorizon

infiniteHorizon

I tried just using the website, didn't work. I tried the coupon image posted here, didn't work, said it was already used. Told them if they would be so nice to adjust it of I called a CS rep and they said they wouldn't and that the manager wasn't free to contact so I was like alright I'll come back later (no I won't). I won't pay for shipping and risk being charged wrong right now either.

enter codes SONY50 and SAVER

only the $10 ones will charge shipping, the rest are good to go

#574 MikeE021286

MikeE021286

Where is this in the website? I don't see it...

#575 sonicsam

sonicsam

ElectroLife

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:01 PM

Well, then I apologize to you CAG folks. I should take it out on the morons that work at GS.

Take it out on corporate, not fair some people got the coupon and others didn't. They did this to themselves..

#576 jetsaredim

jetsaredim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:02 PM

That is bullshit. It is right on the website. I'm heading to my GS after work. I better not have to deal with idiots when I get there.

You've never been to a GS before, then?
Posted Image

#577 Tiny Gallon

Tiny Gallon

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:03 PM

Yeah, Gamestop has already removed that "PUR 50% Off Sale" text from their site that was on these titles. Looks like they ran it early... Coupon still works though

#578 ZombieFever

ZombieFever

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:03 PM

Was just at a Gamestop in Northeast, MD and they said that a coupon would be "emailed out November 5th" I was able to bring the product page up on my phone with the information about the discount visible.

Half hour later when I get home there is no mention of the discount anywhere on the website.

#579 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:04 PM

It's listed on the game page. Say click on GoW saga and scroll down and you'll see it.

Edit- n/m guess its been removed.

#580 uiengineer

uiengineer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:05 PM

You've never been to a GS before, then?

Well played. I try to not go there as much as possible.

#581 yokofox33

yokofox33

House Stark

• CAGiversary!

Don't want to deal with this promotion in store, so I'm getting R&C online. Thanks for the code!

#582 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

are all three killzone games in 3D or just 3 or 2,3

#583 foinecrewx

foinecrewx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:06 PM

Can someone provide me your PUR account # since I dont have one and cant use the coupon code online right now. PM me if you can. Thanks !

#584 Xellos2099

Xellos2099

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:08 PM

Anyway to get free shipping with code?

#585 jetsaredim

jetsaredim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:09 PM

anyway to get free shipping with code?

saver
Posted Image

#586 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:09 PM

Saver

#587 Rowdy1854

Rowdy1854

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:10 PM

"SAVER" will get you free shipping

#588 exaznkid

exaznkid

Spare Some Change

• CAGiversary!

seems like they killed this deal pretty early

#589 diplo

diplo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

SONY50 is the code to get the half off online. I guessed and it worked. But it only works for one product at a time so place multiple orders if you want more than 1 game. Stacked with SAVER for me for free shipping.

dude you're like my favorite person in the world! thank you soooo much. picked up ratchet, journey, and killzone. contemplating whether or not to get ico since that will cost shipping

#590 Fukurou

Fukurou

Okay, so how it works is that the games are 50% off AND you get 50% trade-in bonus if you trade in a game to buy one of them?

#591 krztov

krztov

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:11 PM

had best buy ready to price match finally (on the phone for the website), they put me on hold to adjust, after 10 minutes, call dropped, refresh GS page, deal gone, now i'm SOL :(

#592 wfhbright

wfhbright

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:11 PM

Even with shipping those $10 titles do not exceed $15 and I just took the bite... here goes $100 in my account... Q_Q

#593 crimsonassassin

crimsonassassin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:12 PM

Since I was already in the area, I dropped by there today.

I got ICO/Jak/Journey and went to the register where it rang up for about $75. Then I mentioned they were 50% off. I was told this was their 50% which received a laugh and "No, it isn't" from me. Then I showed him the ad (on my phone) and was told it was "In-Store Pick Up" only. After telling him to try reading it again, he check the other computer and spent about 15 minutes trying to figure it out. However, I got the games for the discount.

#594 AdamBlue

AdamBlue

BlueGamer.net

• CAGiversary!

"SAVER" will get you free shipping

Is this if you pick STANDARD? Or, is it the VALUE option? (first time using coupons on GS).

#595 MikeE021286

MikeE021286

Don't want to deal with this promotion in store, so I'm getting R&C online. Thanks for the code!

I did the same.

If I really want Jak and Daxter (I won't pay for shipping) I'll get it in store.

#596 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

After googling an unboxing video, it looks like KZ1-2 are on a disc and KZ3 is on a separate disc. I found out that you have to install KZ1 to your system and the disc is required to play (after install). It is not a voucher.

does it come with any dlc and is it on the disc or is it a voucher

#597 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

They just took the banner off the pages. Was in store trying to get the deal but they wouldn't do an override. Did score a free pur pro membership for my troubles

#598 jetsaredim

jetsaredim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

I spent all morning trying to line up a local store that had all the games in stock and not gutted (which, BTW is impossible with Journey). (I couldn't go cause my kid was home sick.) Then when the notices went up on the items I tried online but ran into issues, so I called and would not let them off the phone until they resolved the issue. Here's that my order looks like...

Spoiler

Total with tax 106.45 though I suspect it'll be lower once they ship and the tax auto-corrects.
Posted Image

#599 Sonne

Sonne

I'm naming my next fantasy sports team "CAG's Sense of Entitlement"

#600 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:13 PM

Based on what I am seeing online...Killzone Trilogy does not come with Killzone HD as a voucher, but it is on the disc. The only voucher it comes with is the map pack. Disc 1 has Killzone HD and Killzone 2 and the 2nd disc has Killzone 3.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List