Photo
- - - - -

Gamestop PS3 HD Collection Sale (11/1 - 11/14)

• Please log in to reply
2457 replies to this topic

#1411 pun123

pun123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:19 PM

damn infamous 2 trades in for $14.4 alone?

yes, great deal its a wash.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#1412 thane_of_the_shadow

thane_of_the_shadow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:19 PM

Uncharted bundle and the Killzone bundle are not part of the deal. Shadow & Ico for $10 is a steal though if you don't own those yet.

Oh, okay. OP says it was $15, so I don't know where that came from. I'm not going to read the whole thread to find out either. Thanks for the information. Kind of upset because I really wanted the ICO/Shadow bundle and Uncharted 1 & 2. I'll make do with Infamous 1 & 2 though, methinks.

Edit: Actually, mine does include the Killzone Trilogy. It's the last one mentioned. Gah, they're messing with us now.

#1413 ritchardf

ritchardf

add ritchardf on psn and xbox live

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:20 PM

Uncharted bundle and the Killzone bundle are not part of the deal. Shadow & Ico for $10 is a steal though if you don't own those yet.

Killzone bundle is included

#1414 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:22 PM

Had two friends check they didn't get one.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1415 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:25 PM

I'm a pro member. Still nothing in my active offers...

Still nothing here. Super lame. Really pissed at GameStop over this shit.

I was thinking they sent these out to people from whom they haven't gotten much business lately, but it would be odd to send out a Sony offer to draw people in (as not everyone has a PS3). I wonder if these weren't sent to people who buy a lot of Playstation brand games (as almost 80% of my GS purchases are PS2/3 games).

Currently playing:
:psp: Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - :) :bomb:

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related Goodies║Wantlist║

#1416 Havok83

Havok83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:29 PM

Is it possible to email GS's customer service about getting one? Anyone know the right contact info for that?
Posted Image

#1417 inky1600

inky1600

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:29 PM

OK I got the coupon but it doesn't say anything about the 50% trade in bonus toward the games. For those that did a trade in with it, did the register just add the bonus in without the employee doing anything extra? Also, did the 50% bonus apply to accessories like dualshocks?

#1418 akmgmer

akmgmer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:32 PM

Is it possible to email GS's customer service about getting one? Anyone know the right contact info for that?

I emailed them the first day when others got the coupon and I didn't and they said there was nothing they could do and the offer was only available to people who met certain requirements. I got a coupon today so I don't know if contacting them had anything to do with it but I doubt it.

76561197977258746.pngAddFriend.png 

Spoiler

#1419 Sandrock7383

Sandrock7383

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:34 PM

finally got the coupon. my gstop better have Jak!

#1420 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:35 PM

I emailed them the first day when others got the coupon and I didn't and they said there was nothing they could do and the offer was only available to people who met certain requirements. I got a coupon today so I don't know if contacting them had anything to do with it but I doubt it.

How long did it take for them to send you a response?

#1421 Havok83

Havok83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:38 PM

what was the email address?
Posted Image

#1422 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:44 PM

what was the email address?

I emailed PowerUp@GameStop.com this morning around 7AM PST and haven't got a response. I hope that was the right email address.

#1423 nccows

nccows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:44 PM

I am SO in for GoW Saga for $20 and Ico/Shadow for $10. I'm a Power Up Pro member, and all I buy at GS is PS3 games, but I don't have the offer. What gives?

#1424 redmangoose

redmangoose

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:46 PM

Okay so I'm on somewhat of a tight budget.
Playing GOW I+II right now so my first thought was getting the GOW saga but part of me hopes the controller bundles for GOW and Infamous go on sale for black friday cause I need more controllers(only got one right now).

I'm down to get R&C and Ico/SoC and something else. Trying to keep it under 45 bucks. Haven't gotten called in to work in a while :(

#1425 Havok83

Havok83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:51 PM

I emailed PowerUp@GameStop.com this morning around 7AM PST and haven't got a response. I hope that was the right email address.

thanks. I sent an email and hope I get a good response
Posted Image

#1426 LimeWire

LimeWire

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:53 PM

Got the coupon and I rarely buy from Gamestop! Gonna pick up Jak and Daxter Collection!

#1427 scarfacein3d

scarfacein3d

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:55 PM

I dont have that coupon on my account either....hmmm?

#1428 H4Y4TO

H4Y4TO

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:56 PM

I got the coupon. No problems!
Posted Image

Posted Image

#1429 laseractive

laseractive

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:58 PM

For anyone that has to get a gutted Journey CE like I did make sure they include both of your slips with codes. There is one for a huge pack of Avatars and one for a free month of Plus. Mine was complete with everything and I was able to redeem both codes with no issues. Everything else you get from the disc.
Posted Image

#1430 Dante Devil

Dante Devil

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:58 PM

Still haven't gotten it yet. Hopefully soon.

dantedevil0ec6zs.jpgcagerssmall6vi5lm.gif

ach.png

#1431 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:03 PM

I doubt there's any magical way to get the coupon. So, all of the guessing is a waste of time.

At first, I wasn't pressed. But, now, I want that 50% bonus towards trade ins! Totally forgot about building up credit for upcoming sales at BB and GS!

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#1432 WTFD4V1D

WTFD4V1D

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:09 PM

Just got a coupon today too. Didn't contact gamestop or anything

#1433 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:18 PM

thanks op, now i might actually renew my gamestop powerupreward membership

#1434 jcp42877

jcp42877

Semper Fortis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:19 PM

Has anyone found one of the GOW Saga Dualshock bundles at their store even when the website shows zero locations in stock for like 100 miles?

Both of my dualshocks don't seem to hold a charge anymore, so I was thinking of trading them both in and pay the difference for one of the bundles..

Don't wanna waste a drive though. Because all local stores say not available..
Posted Image

#1435 DarkPGR

DarkPGR

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:21 PM

this is so fucked up on GameStop's part... so people are getting coupons in waves? So a lot of people (like me it seems) will not receive it until its too late already and the stuff is sold out at their local stores... WTF gamestop!?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1436 Draknight

Draknight

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:21 PM

Has anyone found one of the GOW Saga Dualshock bundles at their store even when the website shows zero locations in stock for like 100 miles?

Both of my dualshocks don't seem to hold a charge anymore, so I was thinking of trading them both in and pay the difference for one of the bundles..

Don't wanna waste a drive though. Because all local stores say not available..

Yeah the store close to me had GoW, infamous, and ratchet bundle packs

#1437 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:22 PM

Just in case you're right, I'm keeping all four of the collections I picked up through this sale sealed; if BBY happens to have a similar promotion, I'll buy them again there and return the GS copies since I have more BBY credit than GS credit.

Of course, I could always open them if I wanted, buy them from BBY, and return those copies to GS for the same result...:-k

CAGkrazy is right and so are you. I already planned on doing the same. GS is know to put games on sale right before a msrp comes to try and get a few extra bucks, can't blame them. It's business.

#1438 KageAlchemist

KageAlchemist

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:24 PM

I got the coupon today in my active offers. I am not a pro member. I did not think I would get the coupon since I hardly buy anything from Game Stop, much less any Sony products from there. However, I did order a couple of the Sony HD collections a couple days ago when the SONY50 code worked. I believe that is why they sent the coupon to me today.

#1439 JohnWayne

JohnWayne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:27 PM

Anybody want to trade for my coupon? PM me

#1440 jcp42877

jcp42877

Semper Fortis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:30 PM

CAGkrazy is right and so are you. I already planned on doing the same. GS is know to put games on sale right before a msrp comes to try and get a few extra bucks, can't blame them. It's business.

Smart thinking...but do you really think these collections will be on sale somewhere else so soon? I mean, most of them just came out.

I too have plenty of BBY credit I'd like to unload, but the chances of them following suit as this sale? Highly doubtful. Besides...this is seeming to be random for members, and exclusive just to a GS coupon
Posted Image