Photo
- - - - -

Gamestop PS3 HD Collection Sale (11/1 - 11/14)

• Please log in to reply
2457 replies to this topic

#2401 Alkalinejoe

Alkalinejoe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:24 AM

Um... Tomorrow was the last day to use it right?

Because I had a coupon under my active offers and now it's no longer there. Fuck, was going to use that 50% for some credit towards the Wii U.
Currently playing:
:360: Dragon's Dogma
:ps3: Bioshock Infinite
:wii: The Last Story
:gc: None
:ps2: .hack//Mutation

XBL: Aerogenji
PSN: Aerogambit

#2402 Busyman

Busyman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:54 AM

I got

Journey Collection
Ico/Shadow Collection
R&C Collection
inFamous Collection
KZ Trilogy
Jak & Dax Collection

had $77 store cred already so this was darn near free.

Got KZ and God Of War Saga for a friend.

I already had GOW3, Collection, & Origins Collection. Plus, I HATE download codes. I wish inFamous FOB was on disc but, oh well, I didn't own own I2 already so it was a win.

#2403 Fukurou

Fukurou

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:27 AM

Got Infamous and Jak and Daxter. And of course I got most of the rest PM'd at Best Buy. I'll get Ratchet and Clank at Walmart on BF. Infamous was gutted, but I bought it anyway because I needed to use the coupon. I'll go get it exchanged tomorrow.

#2404 vze21gwa

vze21gwa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:14 PM

I don't know whether to choose between uncharted dual pack and inFAMOUS Collection. What to do what to do?

#2405 highoffcoffee496

highoffcoffee496

I gotta believe!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:16 PM

I don't know whether to choose between uncharted dual pack and inFAMOUS Collection. What to do what to do?

The uncharted collection does not work with the coupon. (GameStop's website says it does but it doesn't)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Posted Image

#2406 vze21gwa

vze21gwa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:17 PM

The uncharted collection does not work with the coupon. (GameStop's website says it does but it doesn't)

Seriously?

#2407 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:27 PM

You're wrong it does work. I didn't get a coupon but the girl who works there did so the manager had us combine our purchase (I paid for Journey/Ratchet and she bought Uncharted Dual Pack.)

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes, Stitcher Radio, or YouTube.
743275.png

#2408 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:28 PM

Um... Tomorrow was the last day to use it right?

Because I had a coupon under my active offers and now it's no longer there. Fuck, was going to use that 50% for some credit towards the Wii U.

Today is the last day to use it.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes, Stitcher Radio, or YouTube.
743275.png

#2409 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:32 PM

Not sure about Killzone, but Ratchet has no manual. Just a single voucher for both Sly demo + avatar in 1 code.

Jak and Daxter HD collection does have a manual though. Ico/SotC should have manual too.

Those are the only two w/manuals. All the others (GoW, Infamous, Killzone, etc.) have them on the disk.

Also it's amazing that since GS stopped buying the Sly Collection from Sony, and there's still a demand for it, that the USED price at GS is $35 for the Sly Collection. Same thing that happened with LFD 1/2 on the 360 but something not everyone may notice.

So if you're wanting to sell your Sly Collection, GS may be able to give you a decent amount for it.

743275.png

#2410 highoffcoffee496

highoffcoffee496

I gotta believe!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:33 PM

You're wrong it does work. I didn't get a coupon but the girl who works there did so the manager had us combine our purchase (I paid for Journey/Ratchet and she bought Uncharted Dual Pack.)

...but it doesn't. Go back and read these 100 + pgs of people reporting it does not work xD The only way people got it to work was if the manager did an override.

Here's a forum user's post: "I went down with my cell. Everything was going fine expect that he refused to sell me the Uncharted Dual pack. Which is the only thing I wanted. He was fine with other games but he said that the coupon did not mention Uncharted dual pack. I told him to check his emails and he said he didn't get anything on such a deal. So I spent 20 minutes in the store for nothing."
(\__/)
(='.'=)

Posted Image

#2411 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:26 PM

Double check people, the coupon is gone from my Active Offers. That's pretty shitty of them to get rid of it when we have all of today to use it. Luckily, I still have the email.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#2412 ets

ets

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:32 PM

...but it doesn't. Go back and read these 100 + pgs of people reporting it does not work xD The only way people got it to work was if the manager did an override.

Here's a forum user's post: "I went down with my cell. Everything was going fine expect that he refused to sell me the Uncharted Dual pack. Which is the only thing I wanted. He was fine with other games but he said that the coupon did not mention Uncharted dual pack. I told him to check his emails and he said he didn't get anything on such a deal. So I spent 20 minutes in the store for nothing."

It sounds like they refused to ring it up...
Currently Playing: N/A
On Deck: N.A

MyTradeList [Link]

#2413 CandyCaptain

CandyCaptain

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:34 PM

I just wanted to thank them here, but SInX4Lyfe gave me their code about a week ago. I sat on it for like 5 days. Went out and picked up the Jax and Daxter Collection, along with the Ratchet and Clank collection.

Initially I tried to pm at Best Buy(mainly for reward points), but they wouldn't let me. So again, thanks SInX4Lyfe. Much Appreciated.

#2414 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:37 PM

Double check people, the coupon is gone from my Active Offers. That's pretty shitty of them to get rid of it when we have all of today to use it. Luckily, I still have the email.

There's a glitch in their system. Coupons will disappear on the day they expire. It happens all the time. CS can re-issue the coupon or refund points (if applicable) As always, I suggest downloading/printing the coupon as soon as you get it. If you're on a smartphone take a screen shot of it.

#2415 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:42 PM

Yes it does. Myself and the female employee (had to use her coupon since I didn't get one) got Journey CE, Ratchet Collection, and Uncharted Dual Pack for $45 plus tax. This was on Friday, Oct. 9 at 4 p.m. Maybe an update hit the registers that fixed the issue people previously had but I can PERSONALLY CONFIRM IT WORKS!

743275.png

#2416 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:31 PM

What a shitty glitch pulling the coupon like that! :-(

#2417 Alkalinejoe

Alkalinejoe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:16 PM

Thank you!! I didn't see it and I just found it sitting in my inbox. Pretty scummy of GS to remove it from the website though.

#2418 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:17 PM

What's the date of the email and subject line? I cant find it!

#2419 Alkalinejoe

Alkalinejoe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:22 PM

What's the date of the email and subject line? I cant find it!

Sent on Nov 5th, headline was "Save 50% on Sony Collections"

#2420 brewtownska

brewtownska

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:23 PM

I pass my local Gamestop on my way home from work, so I will definitely use a coupon for Ico/SOTC tonight if one magically appeared in my inbox (hint hint).

#2421 highoffcoffee496

highoffcoffee496

I gotta believe!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:25 PM

Yes it does. Myself and the female employee (had to use her coupon since I didn't get one) got Journey CE, Ratchet Collection, and Uncharted Dual Pack for $45 plus tax. This was on Friday, Oct. 9 at 4 p.m. Maybe an update hit the registers that fixed the issue people previously had but I can PERSONALLY CONFIRM IT WORKS!

All i know is that a lot of people were complaining in the 100+ pgs about how uncharted did not work. Glad it worked for you and I hope the problem was fixed!
(\__/)
(='.'=)

Posted Image

#2422 Koopa22

Koopa22

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:51 PM

Thank you!! I didn't see it and I just found it sitting in my inbox. Pretty scummy of GS to remove it from the website though.

Whenever a deal like this pops up I make sure to print it out ASAP and just use it whenever I have the time.

#2423 purbeast

purbeast

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:51 PM

welp today is the last day for it, and i received no email or a coupon in my active offers.

WEAK!

#2424 djsmf435

djsmf435

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:54 PM

The only game my store didnt have was Journey, the guy ordered it online and used the 50% and had it shipped to my house. I was floored that he did that, best experience at gamestop by far.

#2425 rbenns2

rbenns2

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:10 PM

welp today is the last day for it, and i received no email or a coupon in my active offers.

WEAK!

I didn't either. I now hate GS, 'cause they hate me.

#2426 refusedchaos

refusedchaos

Here comes the lewd!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:28 PM

So I tried to use my code right now and it says it is expired. -_-

My fault for waiting till the last day to use it

Join Points2Shop and get ANYTHING you want from Amazon!!!! (i have gotten $77, 5 PS3 games and 3 anime boxset so far!!!!!)

#2427 GoAztecs

GoAztecs

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:58 PM

I went on Monday and picked up:

Jak & Daxter Collection
Ico & Shadow of the Colossus
Uncharted Dual Pack

I was worried that Uncharted might not work from reading this thread, but it rang up fine for me. Doesn't hurt to give it a try.

#2428 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR- suplexrepeat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:26 PM

Last day and no coupon for me, probably because I used SONY50 when it was up.

uc.png

#2429 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:40 PM

Damn my Killzone never shipped. Still says open order but if it hasn't shipped by now it probably won't. Guess I'll cancel and pickup God of War instead.

#2430 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:04 PM

Last day and no coupon for me, probably because I used SONY50 when it was up.

That's not it. I used SONY50 on all the games that I could get free shipping on. Then I got the coupon later and went in-store to pick up Jax.