Photo
- - - - -

Sync Your AMEX with Your X360/Gamertag, Get $10 - Beat Halo 4, Get +$25 + Other Deals

• Please log in to reply
568 replies to this topic

#511 tonyv4

tonyv4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:43 PM

Walmart bluebird works?

More than likely not.

#512 tonyv4

tonyv4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:44 PM

Walmart bluebird works?

More than likely not.
Anyways got my $50 credit for BB after getting taking advantage of the $60 for $50 gift card deal.

#513 menikmati

menikmati

Isolation, self-damnation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:58 AM

Got an email for completing Halo 4 and should expect to see the $25 statement credit.

#514 HenDoggy

HenDoggy

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:59 AM

anyone tried this with a serve card? I wonder if it works

#515 edson13

edson13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:35 AM

anyone tried this with a serve card? I wonder if it works

doesnt

#516 John187

John187

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:17 AM

I've gotten all the credits except the 10$ for syncing. Anyone else get stiffed on that or is it just me ?

Best promo ever :))

#517 shadylane

shadylane

Believe...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:25 AM

How long will it take to complete these?

Shadylane310.png

33836.png

#518 RiPPn

RiPPn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:33 AM

I got all my credits within a week of doing the required step for the offer. And in some cases within 24 hours. Between Facebook Sync and the Facebook deal, Xbox Sync, and Halo Achievements I got 105$ in credits for spending 200 at best buy. 95$ for a 200$ gift card has to be deal of the year caliber.

125365.png

#519 BegFourMercy

BegFourMercy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:35 AM

is there any way to get wake up john again without playing through the whole game? xbox won't let me use my saves from one live account on another

Duh

#520 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 21 December 2012 - 01:06 AM

Hmm. So i spent $100 again at Best Buy....and got an email about the $50 credit. Wonder if they will give me a 2nd credit?

#521 vermadas

vermadas

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:21 PM

So I was an idiot and didn't read the terms all the way through. I got the "Operation Completion" achievement a week ago (Saturday). Spent $100 at Best Buy on Monday (combination of iTunes, BB, and Kindle GCs). But didn't get the confirmation email about the achievement until the next day (Tuesday). Didn't realize I was supposed to wait for that email before spending.

Anyone in a similar situation as me and still get the credit? I'm probably going to have to spend $100 at BB again aren't I?

#522 Lanmind

Lanmind

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 11:53 PM

Work with the target Amex prepaid card you reload at target?

#523 usagi

usagi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:07 AM

Work with the target Amex prepaid card you reload at target?

I'm pretty sure I saw something about pre-paid cards not working in small print when I signed up a few days ago.

#524 Ferrari Racer

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:41 PM

Just beat the game campaign last night.... haven't got an email yet. When will I get one?

ITS%20DAT%20DAM%20KID.png

#525 _akuma

_akuma

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:01 PM

Is there a way I can use someone else's save file to get the achievement on my profile? I really didn't have the time to play this one since I only got it during christmas.

#526 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:18 PM

Is there a way I can use someone else's save file to get the achievement on my profile? I really didn't have the time to play this one since I only got it during christmas.

Save files are tied to gamertags.

#527 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:25 PM

It's not that long a campaign - might as well just start it now :D

#528 menikmati

menikmati

Isolation, self-damnation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:18 AM

Got my $50 credit today for a total of $85 back from this offer, thanks CAG.

#529 scottmastercraig

scottmastercraig

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 12:59 PM

The Blue Bird card seems to have worked for me. I just got a $25 credit, odd that I got this one before the $10 credit. Though I did contact customer service after people reported getting their credits.

Edit: Never mind that was some sort of inconvenience payment.

Edited by scottmastercraig, 03 January 2013 - 12:47 PM.

#530 io

io

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:22 PM

I finally beat the campaign on the 30th - hopefully it goes through in time.

I started it over a month ago but was just playing it coop with my son. Had I known it was so short I probably would have finished it earlier. But I didn't find it all that compelling so it was more of a chore to play than anything else. There was a time when I thought it wasn't even worth the $25 to finish it. But of course being a cheapass I didn't think that for very long ;).

I also remembered to buy a $100 gift card at Costco.com yesterday. I got an email for that (that is, using my synced card for a purchase) immediately.

#531 XF Gator

XF Gator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:42 PM

The Blue Bird card seems to have worked for me. I just got a $25 credit, odd that I got this one before the $10 credit. Though I did contact customer service after people reported getting their credits.

Why contact CS? The credits show up in a timely manner. 2 days after BB purchase and 2-4 weeks after beating the campaign.

#532 nuuuuj

nuuuuj

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:47 PM

Anyone try for the spend $10, get $5 AMC credit? Thinking about going to AMC to pick up a $10 GC.
Posted Image

#533 prophet138

prophet138

Pancake maker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:57 PM

I have two amex cards linked to these deals, mine and my wife's. Does anyone know if i can go to best buy and buy a $200 ipod and split it between both cards and still get the credit?

#534 Confucius

Confucius

Yeah I fixed it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:00 PM

I have two amex cards linked to these deals, mine and my wife's. Does anyone know if i can go to best buy and buy a $200 ipod and split it between both cards and still get the credit?

In theory that should work but just do the safe thing:

Card 1: 100 Gift Card
Card 2: buy the ipod using the gift card and the 2nd card.

voila.

you're welcome. :)

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#535 1998Nole

1998Nole

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:10 PM

Anyone try for the spend $10, get $5 AMC credit? Thinking about going to AMC to pick up a $10 GC.

Yes, I went and saw Wreck it Ralph last week and within 10 minutes of swiping my Amex card I got an email stating I would have a $5 credit.

I still have yet to receive an email for completing Halo last Thursday.

#536 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:23 PM

I finally beat the campaign on the 30th - hopefully it goes through in time.

I started it over a month ago but was just playing it coop with my son. Had I known it was so short I probably would have finished it earlier. But I didn't find it all that compelling so it was more of a chore to play than anything else. There was a time when I thought it wasn't even worth the $25 to finish it. But of course being a cheapass I didn't think that for very long ;).

I also beat the campaign but on the 31st. I had the last two missions to do that day and got dc'd from live through the 7th mission. I must have wasted nearly an hour to reconnect. Also got dc'd once during 8 but still beat the game and got 5 achievements (beat it solo legendary) right around 9 pm ET (not sure if Amex/Xbox would have counted a Jan 1 2013 stamp if it was still before 3 am ET). Now to wait for that credit.

PS
I'm having trouble redeeming reward dollars. keep getting an error that I can't "order" them at this time.

Edited by Gamer SDP, 02 January 2013 - 09:48 PM.

#537 mccurve85

mccurve85

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:04 PM

Beat the campaign at about 1130am EST on the 31st and just got the email confirming my credit will be added within 8 weeks. Hopefully this will soothe the fears for anyone else who was worried.

#538 io

io

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:51 PM

I got my confirmation email today as well. And yesterday the $25 credit for the Costco offer was on my card (I bought a $100 gift card online). The current (regular) sync card offers aren't so great but hopefully they'll have some more good ones throughout the rest of this year. And I'd like to see more gaming ones tied to achievements but I think that just might have been a one-time thing.

#539 MidnightMarauder74

MidnightMarauder74

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:18 AM

Also got my confirmation emails today. I procrastinated and finished the campaign and one of the Spartans Ops missions on 12/31 at about 3:00 pm PST. Now it's off to buy a $100 GC from BB!

#540 nuuuuj

nuuuuj

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:21 AM

I got my confirmation email today as well. And yesterday the $25 credit for the Costco offer was on my card (I bought a $100 gift card online). The current (regular) sync card offers aren't so great but hopefully they'll have some more good ones throughout the rest of this year. And I'd like to see more gaming ones tied to achievements but I think that just might have been a one-time thing.

What Costco offer? Is it still active?
Posted Image