Too Human (X360) Gamestop.com NEW $5.99

• Please log in to reply
177 replies to this topic

#1 11killer11

11killer11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:58 PM

For all those who want to get in on the hype because of the Unreal 3 engine dispute

OR

People who just like this game at this price:

http://www.gamestop....too-human/43440

Too Human (X360) $5.99 New

#2 Japakneez

Japakneez

You are big foo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:00 PM

Didn't it drop to this price right after release?

;)

#3 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:00 PM

Played the demo years ago and it was rather underwhelming. Should be a decent action title for $6 though.

#4 11killer11

11killer11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:02 PM

Maybe I should add this article in for a bit more incentive:

http://www.joystiq.c...-games-judgment

For the price I got myself 3 copies.

#5 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:03 PM

Love this game!

#6 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:05 PM

Maybe I should add this article in for a bit more incentive:

http://www.joystiq.c...-games-judgment

For the price I got myself 3 copies.

Holy crap at the attorney fees :lol:

#7 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:06 PM

Ill never forget how much the developers hyped this turd
Currently playing
:ps4: the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#8 Ionotropic

Ionotropic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:07 PM

Save your money for a sandwich.

#9 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:09 PM

I actually really enjoyed this game. It was a shame the would be franchise died on the first title.

xivpads.png

#10 anarch

anarch

And all that could have been...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:10 PM

It was actually $6 prior to the ruling, but if you want a cheap copy for the lulz before Too Human joins E.T. and Jimmy Hoffa, go for it.

#11 SpartenOmega117

SpartenOmega117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:14 PM

its actually not that bad of a price considering ebay + amazon new copies are really expensive now.

#12 Shimrra

Shimrra

Hello Ladies !!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:16 PM

Not going to run out and find out but if my local GS has one in stock Ill pick it up.

A beautiful 35-year-old ain’t as as good lookin’ as an ugly 19-year-old. Women expect us to like them but they don’t even like each other” Patrice O’neal

Shimrra74.png2rfy52g.jpg

#13 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:20 PM

I actually really liked this upon release. Played through it a few times, and enjoyed the coop quite a bit.

#14 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:25 PM

So does this mean thst sealed copys of too human and xmen destiny will be worth something (as much as those games sucked) ?
Currently playing
:ps4: the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#15 Metal Militia

Metal Militia

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:33 PM

I like that preowned price of $2.99 better 😜

#16 Kaiser499

Kaiser499

RPG Godfather

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:33 PM

Probably but who knows. I'm sure there's plenty of used copies out there.

Hir7Lx6.gif

Check Out My Gaming Stream

Kaiser499.png

#17 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:35 PM

I have a used copy I got for $2.99 from GS but a sealed copy might not be a bad item to have for nostalgia sake.

#18 Yars

Yars

I'd buy that for a dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:36 PM

So does this mean thst sealed copys of too human and xmen destiny will be worth something (as much as those games sucked) ?

Those games have been in circulation long enough that it wouldn't be difficult to track down a copy. If it was something like NBA Elite 11 or a sealed copy of the unedited version of GTA:SA that were only available briefly then it might be worth something.

#19 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:37 PM

Hated this game... painfully boring plot and the combat in spots gets way out of hand with things attacking from off screen and generally just scaling very poorly. I made it about halfway through on a rental and gave up when I had to fight like 4-5 guys who all shoot missiles or some crap. It was clearly designed to be played co-op and without that it becomes an unplayable mess.

#20 SadPanda99

SadPanda99

I hate know it alls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:41 PM

Great game, took a while to understand the sliding move, but played it coop and it was well worth the effort.

I'm interested how the destroy all inventory effects GS, if they own the stock and cannot get reimbursed then are they expected to take the loss for destroying the inventory ?
Posted Image

PM me to trade for EA PGA 11, MMA, Shift 2 Season Passes

#21 exaznkid

exaznkid

Spare Some Change

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:43 PM

if anything will rise in price it will probably be tatsunoko vs capcom, even for $3 i still wouldn't waste my time on Too Human

#22 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:43 PM

Im gonna track down a sealed copy of too human lol
Currently playing

#23 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:44 PM

Those games have been in circulation long enough that it wouldn't be difficult to track down a copy. If it was something like NBA Elite 11 or a sealed copy of the unedited version of GTA:SA that were only available briefly then it might be worth something.

the hot coffee SA was available for at least a year before they took it down. In fact Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Special Edition (the first version with the fix) is the rarest version, with the original and GH the most common.

My trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=42397

3DS FC 0731-4770-3312

#24 Kyanos

Kyanos

Big Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:53 PM

Thanks, I tried to get this a few days ago and they weren't allowing me to add it to my cart. I think they had sales blocked or something because it wasn't showing out of stock at the time. Was able to order this time.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#25 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:56 PM

Great game, took a while to understand the sliding move, but played it coop and it was well worth the effort.

I'm interested how the destroy all inventory effects GS, if they own the stock and cannot get reimbursed then are they expected to take the loss for destroying the inventory ?

This should have 0 effect on GS's ability to sell it. This is for the studio's copies. Any unsold ones laying around.

#26 toneroni

toneroni

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:58 PM

i doubt it'll be worth much
Currently Playing: Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3, Wipeout 2048, Persona 3: FES, Some crappy FTP iphone crap
Best Gaming Memories: Super SF2 and Killer Instinct on X-Band for SNES (online play w/little lag in the 90s!), FF2 + 3, SF2 (arcade), MVC2 (DC), Goldeneye + Perfect Dark (N64), Starcraft Broodwars
Too many games in my backlog...not enough time!

#27 Althax

Althax

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:03 PM

I thought the game was a lot of fun. I beat it a few times upon release.

#28 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:04 PM

Called my local Gamestop and they had a new copy in stock. Will be picking it up for my younger son when me and our 14yr old pick up Black Ops 2 tonight. He's only 3, so picking up cheap games like this for him works for me.

Thanks OP.

#29 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:07 PM

This is a really good game.

#30 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:13 PM

So when does the recall go into effect? What if companies refuse to send copies back for recall? I know at work all the time we get recalls but sometimes shit doesn't get sent back. I wouldn't be surprised to see some new copies still floating around.

Anyways don't think a NEW copy is going to go less then $6.

I like how the Games on Demand version is available at $30.