Wii U bundles live on Newegg

• Please log in to reply
175 replies to this topic

#91 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:22 AM

They are not open on the weekends...I don't expect any shipments to go out until Monday. I have next day shipping so I hope to get it Tuesday.

Yes they are open on weekends... My wii u games were shipped today. sure ups won't move them until Monday but newegg is packaging and processing orders/labels

#92 Sizzler7

Sizzler7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:44 AM

Yes they are open on weekends... My wii u games were shipped today. sure ups won't move them until Monday but newegg is packaging and processing orders/labels

Really? Hmm mine has been packaging for 2 days now. Hope it shipped yesterday and they didn't update.

#93 Goodbyemrcool

Goodbyemrcool

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:49 AM

Mine is still packing as well, Hope they ship monday.

#94 Sizzler7

Sizzler7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:59 AM

Mine is still packing as well, Hope they ship monday.

Yeah it will for sure hopefully am pick up. I left mine for 3 day shipping so won't get till Wed if all goes well.

#95 WViking

WViking

Corn is Good Food

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:11 AM

I wish there was a way to change the shipping speed. I went with the 3 day option. Now I realize that my package will most likely arrive on Friday since Thursday is a holiday. I would gladly pay more to get it Tuesday or Wednesday.

#96 PaulDE01

PaulDE01

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:17 PM

I was going by their phone hours of operation which is:

Phone Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 05:30 AM - 07:00 PM PST
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
800-390-1119

Plus they state also on their site that they do not ship on weekends:

http://help.newegg.c...eekend shipping

#97 tcrash247

tcrash247

ghosts.nin.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:34 PM

I chatted with their online customer support last night and he said they should ship today.

#98 Sizzler7

Sizzler7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:35 PM

Customer service confirmed this morning no shipping on the weekends.

Please note that the processing time for an order is 24-48 business hours prior to shipping excluding weekends. Be advised we don't offer Saturday delivery. Once processed, your order will be shipped out with the selected shipping method.

edit: beat to it didn't read the whole post above.

My ground shipment from them last week made it in 3 days so I am hoping this does the same. But Friday is fine if need be.

#99 tcrash247

tcrash247

ghosts.nin.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:59 PM

Just got my shipping confirmation email and UPS tracking number. There's no delivery date yet, but hopefully it will be Wednesday.

#100 Oceaniax

Oceaniax

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:09 PM

So I checked newegg.com about an hour ago and noticed that my bundle, which had already been charged and was in "packaging" status like everyone else's order, had been voided.

I called customer service just now and according to the rep, their entire Wii U stock was from a 3rd party warehouse, which apparently "provided inaccurate information to newegg". Delving a little deeper the CS stated that the 3rd party warehouses that newegg uses apparently just provide newegg with a # of units, but, you know, don't actually hold those units for newegg, so they assume the units were sold to another retailer before the warehouse got confirmation.

The end result is my order's been cancelled, despite the fact that I was charged near $600 with tax & shipping, and the kicker is they say the chargeback won't be effective for about 5 days. The newegg deal stopped me from camping for a few hours as well, and in my area from what i've been told supplies were enough so people were able to grab them on day 1 without issue. Hurrah....

Anyway, anyone who ordered may want to double check to see if they're screwed.

#101 PaulDE01

PaulDE01

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:12 PM

My order was voided also!!! This will be the LAST TIME I order from newegg!

#102 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:13 PM

Got my shipping confirmation..sorry to those that got voided :(

#103 tcrash247

tcrash247

ghosts.nin.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:13 PM

That sucks man. Mine still says "Packaging" but like I said, I received the shipping email so I think I'm good. I'm surprised that kind of problem would come out of Newegg, I've never had any bad experiences with them before.

#104 gundie

gundie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:16 PM

Mine is still in packaging stage. No email yet.

Update: Just received shipment confirmation and tracking number email minutes after I posted this.

#105 Sizzler7

Sizzler7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:48 PM

Mine is voided I'm on the phone with customer service bitching. I just got a email this morning saying my order would be processed etc etc. Now the rep is saying they are closed Saturday & Sunday so they wouldn't have been packaging. So complained to a manager about it which does nothing but explained they screwed people with this deal and how we can't replace these units from stores since it's sold out. Wow that is shit service.

The rep I talked to emailed accounting to make sure they drop the charge, whatever that means.

edit: did you guys get emails they cancelled? They can't even provide notification they did this?

Edited by Sizzler7, 19 November 2012 - 07:56 PM.
new info

#106 WViking

WViking

Corn is Good Food

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:52 PM

Mine still says Packaging but I got an email from NewEgg saying that it was shipped. NewEgg really dropped the ball on this for some people. I hope those that had their orders voided will be able to find a Wii-U in the wild.

#107 Avenged

Avenged

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:02 PM

I just checked my account as I still had not received a shipping confirmation to find out that they "Voided" my transaction and cancelled the order.

This is after I received order confirmation on Friday night and my CC was charged. Very angry right now.

#108 Sizzler7

Sizzler7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:12 PM

This is after I received order confirmation on Friday night and my CC was charged. Very angry right now.

That's what pisses me off they have the order "verification" period where it's supposed to verify stock etc I assume. So they go ahead and charge without looking it sounds like. Then make everyone wait 3-5 days for the charge to drop off. Fuck

#109 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:15 PM

I was going by their phone hours of operation which is:

Phone Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 05:30 AM - 07:00 PM PST
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
800-390-1119

Plus they state also on their site that they do not ship on weekends:

http://help.newegg.c...eekend shipping

that is their phone hours.. and like I said, yes they do not physically ship the item because that is impossible, UPS is closed, but they package it and they print the label.

Like I just said I got an email on Sunday that my Wii U games were shipped.. now they either did all the work Friday and then just decided to email me sunday (which is nonsensical), or they actually do some work on saturday/sunday and print the labels and package them for them to be given to UPS on monday

#110 Oceaniax

Oceaniax

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:19 PM

edit: did you guys get emails they cancelled? They can't even provide notification they did this?

Nope, and beyond the fact that I was charged prematurely, I think that's what bother's me most about this whole mess. If we didn't look at the website we'd all still assume it was in transit.

I think i'm done with newegg permanently, i'm not one to hold a grudge against a retailer most of the time, but I find this particularly egregious.

#111 Sizzler7

Sizzler7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:30 PM

Nope, and beyond the fact that I was charged prematurely, I think that's what bother's me most about this whole mess. If we didn't look at the website we'd all still assume it was in transit.

I think i'm done with newegg permanently, i'm not one to hold a grudge against a retailer most of the time, but I find this particularly egregious.

Agreed this is my 2nd and last order calling them now and going to 3 way in my bank to have the bank drop the pending charge I'm not going to let it drop manually screw these people.

edit: So they refuse to tell my bank they cancelled my order they don't want to call them with me they said we will "expedite" your refund which should only take 24-48hrs. So anyone in this voided situation call ask for a manager and tell them to expedite your refund because they can't count. Which is what I've told two managers now.

Edited by Sizzler7, 19 November 2012 - 08:45 PM.

#112 PaulDE01

PaulDE01

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:24 PM

Understood that was their phone hours but between that and they don't ship on weekends made me state what I said in an earlier post. Anyway, they probably did what you said in regards to doing some work to handle the orders they processed. Anyway I am done with Newegg.

that is their phone hours.. and like I said, yes they do not physically ship the item because that is impossible, UPS is closed, but they package it and they print the label.

Like I just said I got an email on Sunday that my Wii U games were shipped.. now they either did all the work Friday and then just decided to email me sunday (which is nonsensical), or they actually do some work on saturday/sunday and print the labels and package them for them to be given to UPS on monday

#113 PaulDE01

PaulDE01

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:26 PM

For those who got screwed over, I hope you find a system as soon as possible. A friend of mine bought 2 deluxe systems and is selling me one at cost. Anyway good luck.

#114 Avenged

Avenged

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:19 PM

Just got off the phone with newegg. They told me that there was nothing they could do, but I made sure they knew how angry I was and that if they ever want to do business with me again they should contact me and let me know what they can do for me.

I can just see a pallet of Wii U's sitting in the warehouse with Newegg employees names on them.

Guess I wont have a Wii U until after the holidays, thanks Newegg.

#115 Sizzler7

Sizzler7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:05 AM

Just got off the phone with newegg. They told me that there was nothing they could do, but I made sure they knew how angry I was and that if they ever want to do business with me again they should contact me and let me know what they can do for me.

I can just see a pallet of Wii U's sitting in the warehouse with Newegg employees names on them.

Guess I wont have a Wii U until after the holidays, thanks Newegg.

Yeah at this point I'm not going out of my way to get one I went to BB yesterday and got a Pro controller and a screen protector. I'm returning them both tomorrow I give up. I'll get one sometime but this just put me off. Customer service was the same with me they offered no help or solutions. I wrote a lengthy email not rude or nasty but that will probably go nowhere. Oh well nothing we can do at this point.

#116 killerthrust

killerthrust

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:34 AM

For those that have a tracking number, are u guys still getting "We do not yet have any record of the tracking number you've entered. Please try again later." Im worried that it wont come on time for thanksgiving. My package apparently shipped around 10:30 am pacific time but still no update on the tracker.

#117 bcgameguide

bcgameguide

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:54 AM

For those that have a tracking number, are u guys still getting "We do not yet have any record of the tracking number you've entered. Please try again later." Im worried that it wont come on time for thanksgiving. My package apparently shipped around 10:30 am pacific time but still no update on the tracker.

I got a tracking number with my order (phew!) but it also said that I cannot check the shipping until 8pm PST. Therefore, that would be three hours later than when I am typing this (I am on the East Coast).

Glad I got my order. I am feeling lucky. Sorry for others who got screwed. Odd for NewEgg to make this screw-up. Has this happened before with them? Just wondering is this was a one-off OOPS more common with these guys.
www.battlecreekenquirer.com/gameguide

#118 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:19 AM

I got a tracking number with my order (phew!) but it also said that I cannot check the shipping until 8pm PST. Therefore, that would be three hours later than when I am typing this (I am on the East Coast).

Glad I got my order. I am feeling lucky. Sorry for others who got screwed. Odd for NewEgg to make this screw-up. Has this happened before with them? Just wondering is this was a one-off OOPS more common with these guys.

They're typically on the ball, but they seem to be handling this situation poorly.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#119 WViking

WViking

Corn is Good Food

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:29 AM

I cannot track my package yet either.

#120 Sizzler7

Sizzler7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:57 AM

If you guys got tracking numbers you should be good to go you may not get it by Thanksgiving but hey Friday isn't far off. Glad you guys got something at least they didn't totally lie like some retailers did.