Gamefly Used Games Sale -

• Please log in to reply
343 replies to this topic

#1 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:10 PM

Used Games 100% Guaranteed (No exchanges, only refunds). Comes with original codes, cases, and manuals. All of the items below :shipfree:
Offer good while supplies last.

2012/12/14 - No new deals tonight.

The following are not part of today's deals but do come with free shipping:
:360: Madden NFL 12 $9.99
:ps3: Madden NFL 12 $9.99
:360: Spider-Man: Edge of Time $12.99
:ps3: The Adventures of Tintin: The Game $12.99
:3ds: Spongebob Squigglepants 3D $14.99
:3ds: The Sims 3 $17.99
:ps3: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $17.99
:360: Warriors: Orochi 3 $19.99

Gamefly Deals twitter link: https://twitter.com/gameflydeals
Used games with free shipping link: http://www.gamefly.c...ge=1&sort=Price

Edited by Bosamba, 14 December 2012 - 08:08 PM.
no new titles on sale today, old sale ended

:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#2 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:21 PM

Nothing for me today, but thanks for posting! Hopefully something will pop up in the coming days. :)

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Just Cause 2; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [8/28]: :vita: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (4/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#3 maxrenderer

maxrenderer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:21 PM

I paid $15 for Sniper Elite V2 on BF and I'm loving every minute of it. Definitely a steal at $13.

#4 Shimrra

Shimrra

Hello Ladies !!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:27 PM

Spoiler

A beautiful 35-year-old ain’t as as good lookin’ as an ugly 19-year-old. Women expect us to like them but they don’t even like each other” Patrice O’neal

Shimrra74.png2rfy52g.jpg

#5 Gatorsfan35

Gatorsfan35

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:29 PM

Sniper Elite V2 is definately a steal at $13. I got it release day, simply an awesome game.

#6 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:35 PM

Sniper Elite V2 is definately a steal at $13. I got it release day, simply an awesome game.

Same worth it but 1st still owns it.

#7 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:37 PM

My backlog says Sniper Elite V2 is $3 too high. Very tempting, though. It will be mine soon enough...and then sit on a shelf for several months/years until I find time to play it. Does anyone know if there is a difference between Xbox 360 and PS3. I think I heard the Hitler DLC is only available on one of the consoles.

FYI, Inversion might still be $10 at the Microsoft store. I picked it up right after everyone got their deals of the century. I wanted to join in and that was the only thing I could find. It was a poor consolation prize.

Steel Battalion is still about $9 above my price point. I am very interested to try it just to see how bad it really is.

#8 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:55 PM

I played about 30 mins of Inversion a couple of nights ago and I thought it was ok, worth $10 IMO. I picked mine up in the MS sale as well, glad I didn't pay $19.99 when BBY had it as a DOTD.

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#9 MechaGojira

MechaGojira

Custom User Title?!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:12 PM

Heck yeah, definitely in for Warriors Orochi 3. Thanks!
Posted Image

#10 Barry Burton

Barry Burton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:19 PM

strongly considering sniper elite. though having trouble making a decision

#11 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:50 PM

I played about 30 mins of Inversion a couple of nights ago and I thought it was ok, worth $10 IMO. I picked mine up in the MS sale as well, glad I didn't pay $19.99 when BBY had it as a DOTD.

What is inversion...fps?

#12 Rsmobile

Rsmobile

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:53 PM

Inversions plot is really amateurish but the shooting is decent and the boss fights are fun enough. If you've already passed Spec Ops through your backlog and into the complete pile, you're into the B tier Shooters and Binary Domain and Inversion fill that tier out

And Sniper Elite is great fun but its definitely a B tier game. No AAA game matches it though. Recommended.

#13 Troutyogurt

Troutyogurt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:54 PM

strongly considering sniper elite. though having trouble making a decision

You can get slow-mo kill cams of shooting nazis in the nuts. nuff said

What is inversion...fps?

It kind of looks like it plays like gears of war

Troutyogurt.png487267.png

#14 Gurren Lagann

Gurren Lagann

Walking Nuke

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:05 PM

Is dragon bal z ultimate tenkaichi any good? Or better yet worth $12.99
Posted Image

#15 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RAPADOOOO

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:08 PM

Spoiler

lololol

JESUS IS A BISCUIT

uc.png

#16 ProppaT

ProppaT

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:15 PM

Sold!

#17 morrodox

morrodox

Hedonistic Iconoclast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:30 PM

I believe the correct term for Nazi balls is "nuttzies".

#18 SevereTireDamage

SevereTireDamage

Broken-$$$$ed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:32 PM

How's Dragonball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi? Any recommendations?

#19 EYEL1NER

EYEL1NER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:33 PM

Pretty sweet deal for Warriors Orochi 3. I remember Warriors Gundam 3 took a while to drop on GameFly. I bought it at launch and felt it was worth it (it's my Game of the Year), but that amount of characters, missions, weapons, everything at $20 is a steal.

#20 doreo503

doreo503

Bearsona...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:36 PM

Inversions plot is really amateurish but the shooting is decent and the boss fights are fun enough. If you've already passed Spec Ops through your backlog and into the complete pile, you're into the B tier Shooters and Binary Domain and Inversion fill that tier out

And Sniper Elite is great fun but its definitely a B tier game. No AAA game matches it though. Recommended.

Okay, you comparing Inversion to Binary Domain has got me considering picking Inversion up. If you had to compare the two, would you say that they are equally as enjoyable or is Binary Domain the better of the two? I like to support Namco Bandai, because they've had a couple games I thought would be terrible but ended up enjoying (For example, Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom). Is Inversion worth it because I haven't heard any good things about it?

#21 Investor9872

Investor9872

CAG Supremo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:38 PM

If Warriors Orochi 3 is on the PS3 disc, I'll pick it up for $20. Too bad it isn't.

And I'm also in agreement with another poster above, my huge backlog also says wait for Sniper Elite V2 to hit $10.
<p>Gamefly PS3 chipped discs. Click on more pictures below to enlarge them.
Investor9872.png

#22 AxleHead

AxleHead

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:40 PM

Inversion is a pretty good game. Not groundbreaking but easily worth the 10 bucks. Inversion actually started as a spinoff of Timeshift, but activison dropped it and it was revamped almost entirely.

#23 jk5000

jk5000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:41 PM

Okay, you comparing Inversion to Binary Domain has got me considering picking Inversion up. If you had to compare the two, would you say that they are equally as enjoyable or is Binary Domain the better of the two? I like to support Namco Bandai, because they've had a couple games I thought would be terrible but ended up enjoying (For example, Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom). Is Inversion worth it because I haven't heard any good things about it?

Im with you on NAMCO, I like to support them and their games especially like Slaughterhouse. I picked this up when it was 10 on the microsoft sale when they got down too slim pickins it was like one of the only things left available. I know ppl are gonna come in here and poo poo the place up saying " meh, this was 9.99 new on Microsoft sale black friday new.", but bottom line is I opened mine from that sale and now its no different then the one listed here at the same price being used. Its an allright game, def worth 10. I like cover shooters though.

#24 icarusmight

icarusmight

What it do!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:47 PM

Interested in Snipe Elite, will check out a few reviews first.
For those looking to support Namco; I'm pretty sure that buying used doesn't really support the developer or publisher. I'm just saying.

#25 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:05 PM

For those looking to support Namco; I'm pretty sure that buying used doesn't really support the developer or publisher. I'm just saying.

Yes and no (but you are mostly correct). Buying a used game removes that option from another buyer so that next buyer might buy a new version instead. Also, if there is any DLC purchased (there may not be any available), that would help Namco. Also, word of mouth from playing the game (if the game is good) and achievement lists might help Namco too. Lastly, the game could help someone look for future Namco games and pay for a new copy of those.

All that being said, i'm quite sure Namco would highly prefer that everyone had pre-ordered this game for $60. :)

#26 Tonious

Tonious

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:09 PM

Think Inversion and Sniper Elite will be cheaper during the end of the year sale? I want both but I wanted Sniper on 360.

edit: Oh my low impulse control.... picked up Inversion after watching some gameplay of it on youtube. Seemed right up my alley, I like the 3rd person shooters. Gave me a gears of war vibe.

#27 Barry Burton

Barry Burton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:12 PM

Yes and no (but you are mostly correct). Buying a used game removes that option from another buyer so that next buyer might buy a new version instead. Also, if there is any DLC purchased (there may not be any available), that would help Namco. Also, word of mouth from playing the game (if the game is good) and achievement lists might help Namco too. Lastly, the game could help someone look for future Namco games and pay for a new copy of those.

All that being said, i'm quite sure Namco would highly prefer that everyone had pre-ordered this game for $60. :)

lol talk about rationalizing any way you can to justify buying the game used to save a few bucks

#28 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:17 PM

That is some really silly logic, my friend.

#29 Manatee

Manatee

360 Game Lenderer Outer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:40 PM

Buying a used game doesnt support namco bandai

#30 kinney_bmx

kinney_bmx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:52 PM

Trying to make up my mind on Inversion. I bought it from BB during the DOTD sale, but never got to finish it before trading it to Gamestop

I have a backlog but for $10...haven't seen it for awhile on Gamefly so IDK if I see it dropping any lower honestly