Gamecube PREOWNED Games & Acc. ALL 75% off at Gamestop online/instore

• Please log in to reply
1014 replies to this topic

#61 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:14 AM

Maybe I'll check again tomorrow, see if anything's back in stock.

I'm hoping stuff goes back in stock but doubt it. All the great stuff was picked clean within about 30 minutes. Sucks since I needed a good handful of games but got them removed from my cart everytime at checkout.

#62 KemperJones

KemperJones

MSRP is for suckers.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:20 AM

Super Mario Sunshine, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2, Mario Kart Double Dash, Mario Superstar Baseball, Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour, Simpsons: Hit and Run, & Mario Power Tennis for < $20 = Amazing! My youngest daughter will be very happy.

Now Playing:  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8
My Completed Games Lists: 2014 (28) - 2013 (23) - 2012 (51) - 2011 (27) Most Recent:  :wiiu: Hyrule Warriros

My Trading/Selling List - Club Nintendo PINs/Coins,PS3,360,Wii,3DS,Vita, & More101351.png

#63 leylines

leylines

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:24 AM

I'm sad. I can't buy anything at all.

don't worry no one can, it's all selling out too quickly

#64 DarkPGR

DarkPGR

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:25 AM

I would have bought all the games I wanted if it wasn't for the stupid website... this pisses me off so much...

Already had almost every single game removed from my cart at this point... I would've finished checking out on time if it wasn't because of their website...
Posted ImagePosted Image

#65 Artrigis

Artrigis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:27 AM

You guys all think these will go through?

#66 SpartenOmega117

SpartenOmega117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:33 AM

Bought 17 games for $26 that I will never play :)

#67 leylines

leylines

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:36 AM

Bought 17 games for $26 that I will never play :)

Sort of this website in a nutshell

#68 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:38 AM

Maybe I'll, finally, get to use that Gamecube Gameboy Player I got from them for $10 when it was posted on here. That is, if the Gamecubes are on sale, too.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#69 MHRX

MHRX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:39 AM

Anyone else get charged full price tax on their order? Kinda stinks to pay $5.00 tax on a $20 order!

Still a great deal though, picked up a few I never got a chance to play.

#70 SpartenOmega117

SpartenOmega117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:42 AM

Anyone else get charged full price tax on their order? Kinda stinks to pay $5.00 tax on a $20 order!

Still a great deal though, picked up a few I never got a chance to play.

Yeah I was but no need to worry they will adjust nice the card in actually charged. At least with my past experiences.

#71 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:43 AM

what are the chances my orders will be "complete"?

#72 MHRX

MHRX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:45 AM

Yeah I was but no need to worry they will adjust nice the card in actually charged. At least with my past experiences.

That's great news! Thanks for the heads up.

#73 cero5

cero5

Yuno Gasai is one crazy B****

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:56 AM

The only 2 good games i got were pokemon Colosseum and gale of darkness the rest i felt like i spent money on bad games.

#74 JCAll

JCAll

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:59 AM

Sort of this website in a nutshell

I sort all my games by console, then by whether or not I actually played it, then A-Z just to be anal.

#75 JCAll

JCAll

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:01 AM

I'm hoping stuff goes back in stock but doubt it. All the great stuff was picked clean within about 30 minutes. Sucks since I needed a good handful of games but got them removed from my cart everytime at checkout.

Been there, man. There are plenty of holes in my collection that are only there because someone else was a little faster on the button.

#76 Artrigis

Artrigis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:02 AM

I placed 9 orders for a total of 84 games and $408 spent. But actually less than $408, because like others said they adjust charges for tax. TY OP. You made my day, actually more like month.

#77 rawrker

rawrker

Supreme Llama Tickler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:02 AM

Just a word of advice to those ordering online. Don't get too excited with online orders of gamecube games. Nearly all of them do not work. I've ordered a lot and almost every Gamecube game I've received over the year has been defective. If it works....play it for a bit...chances are it'll hit a disc can't be read error or freeze out completely.

#78 rawrker

rawrker

Supreme Llama Tickler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:04 AM

what are the chances my orders will be "complete"?

Nearly all are disc only. Lately they've been shipping games without even generic cases...just sleeves.

#79 salt_peanuts

salt_peanuts

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:10 AM

Yeah, I've ordered GC games online as far back as a year ago, and all the big name titles I received were defective or wouldn't even load up. I can bet almost all that's left in their warehouse is the games that were returned to be refurbished multiple times already. Buyer beware...

#80 247

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:14 AM

You can return online orders in store right? I got 18 games for about $4 each, good deal. Thanks OP.

#81 Gosha

Gosha

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:43 AM

is it possible for them to have games that otherwise say not available? like best buy and their "over 3 to show in stock" type of thing?

You're better off calling the stores in your area and asking. They would most likely tell you what store they've shipped their stock off to. It usually all shipped to one or two stores in each district.

#82 Smashbro29

Smashbro29

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:21 AM

I need the component cables for Gamecube BADLY if anyone can get their hands on one I would be so grateful and I'd be willing to pay you a bit more than you did.

The Comfort Zone

Live/Recorded

#83 R.E.K.

R.E.K.

Wesker, Wheres Wesker?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:27 AM

36x for $78
*correction: 36x for $64.25

The corrected amount of tax was applied on my billing.

Edited by R.E.K., 09 January 2013 - 09:47 AM.

#84 david12795

david12795

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:44 AM

im glad i got in on the $5 deal on ALL GC games at Hollywood video couple of years ago.
Tradelist
Super Smash Bros. Brawl FC: 5155-4755-9214

#85 Zbornak

Zbornak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:21 AM

I ordered Swingerz Golf, Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire, One Piece : Pirates' Carnival, and Sonic Riders from Gamestop.com for $8.58 shipped. The tax and shipping actually cost more than the games :) There are also some titles I hope to pick up in-store tomorrow.
Posted Image

#86 addicted2games

addicted2games

游戏玩家为生活 !!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 11:36 AM

There are NO good games in any of my stores and the one decent game I found using the online inventory tracker is over 80 miles away. With that and gamestop.com being a crap shoot with incomplete scratched discs, I will avoid this clearance.

#87 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 09 January 2013 - 11:48 AM

Apparently all four of the Gamestops that are within a ~5 mile drive of me have absolutely no Gamecube games any more, if the stock tracker's to be believed. Closest one I could find that had even one game I wanted was 31.3 miles away.

Shame, too. It's getting tougher and tougher to find decently-priced GCN stuff. Then again, I have practically every game I want by now, 'cept for two of the Mario Parties and Skies of Arcadia Legends. Maybe there's one or two others I've forgotten, too, but I'll live.

#88 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

Look at that deal. It's so great!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:51 PM

I'll have take a long bus ride to get to a Gamestop with any Gamecube Accessories. The games? I can find them easy enough. :\
If you're lucky you can pick up the 2 Metroid games and the Wii game for less than $10.

Batsugunner.png

#89 SereneStream

SereneStream

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:23 PM

gah! i would've loved to have joined the frenzy if it were not for my gamestop no longer having gamecube games D:

#90 Cowman715

Cowman715

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:39 PM

So... there's a gamecube gameboy player about 47 miles away from me... I've never even heard of this thing... but I'm very tempted to drive out and pick it up because it sounds fucking awesome