Gamecube PREOWNED Games & Acc. ALL 75% off at Gamestop online/instore

Gosha

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
75% GAMECUBE - 75% off Any Pre-owned GameCube Games and Acc. Expires 1/27/13. Other restrictions may apply.

Noticed this in store today and just tried it out online. Not sure if it was posted before, but I figure it deserves its own thread just to let people know. Granted most Gamestops have a dwindling inventory of Gamecube items, it might be worth checking out to nab what you can before its all gone, similar to the GBA stuff a few years back.

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/game-cube?nav=1392

[quote name='arsenalcrazy8']On the topic of gamecube, I think its one of the most underrate consoles; I mean it has great games and most of them are really fun to play. I know it got placed below ps2 and xbox, but I would rank it above the original xbox in its generation.[/QUOTE]

The disk size screwed the console. Least that's what I figure.

I spent way more time on my Cube than my Xbox. That generation was clearly PS2 > GC > Xbox. Everyone who says otherwise is a stupid poopy face.

Dang- just called my GameStop, and they also no longer carry any Gamecube games. Too bad the online inventory was depleted so quickly (though, I guess that was the reason Gamestop had this sale)!

Got Pikmin 2 for $10.71 at the Easton Square GameStop in Columbus, OH. Score!

A word of advice: Call ahead to see if they're still carrying GC games. Don't trust the in-stock tracker on the website. I went to a GameStop thinking they had all sorts of games in stock, only to find out that they were all just shipped back to Texas.

My order:
Shadow the Hedgehog 1
$9.99
clear.gif
Sonic Mega Collection 1
$6.99
clear.gif
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles 1
$7.99
clear.gif
Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut 1
$9.99
clear.gif
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: Battle Nexus 1
$6.99
Total was $15 after all discounts... holding my breath as to condition, but for $3 apiece I can deal... Just missed the Mario Parties...

If you guys spot Mega Man Network Transmission in store too, thats worth picking up. Not the best game, but I doubt it'll ever get ported to any other platform.

All of my Gamestops had nothing worth picking up. It's cool though, I've got most of the GC games that I want.

Did find a cheap copy of Mega Man Star Force 3 Black Ace though, so it's not a total loss.

I was ale to find a copy of Gotcha Force. It was disc only (of course) but it's hard to complain for $2.50.

[quote name='MrBonk']They never had anything that you guys have mentioned in stock when I checked yesterday :([/QUOTE]

Seems like they're randomly adding/removing games.

Managed to pick up an order of:

Shadow the Hedgehog
Sonic Adventure DX
Sonic Riders
Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour
Super Monkey Ball
One Piece: Pirates Carnival

for around $14 shipped. Eh, not bad for Sonic Adventure DX anyways.

75% of Gamestops i stopped at had Gamecube games. 80% of the games those stores had were disc in generic case. 80% of the 20% left over were sports.
I ended up getting 12 games total from those 3 stores. 100% of them need to be resurfaced. 8% of them were Custom Robo.

I called my local GS and they have quite a few good games left.
Picking up Tales of Symphonia and a GC console. :D

(Now they just need to do this with PS2 titles..)

[quote name='Seshka']I called my local GS and they have quite a few good games left.

(Now they just need to do this with PS2 titles..)[/QUOTE]
Lucky:applause:

KC locals, apparently the gamestop at the great mall of the great plains (151st and I35) has the stash - something on the order of 600 games on display. the guy I spoke with claims all the 'good stuff' has been picked but I expect our definition of good stuff differs. Go get em.

[quote name='kraftwerks']75% of Gamestops i stopped at had Gamecube games. 80% of the games those stores had were disc in generic case. 80% of the 20% left over were sports.
I ended up getting 12 games total from those 3 stores. 100% of them need to be resurfaced. 8% of them were Custom Robo.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='batman1939']So how many Gamestops did you go to and how many games total did they have? Or is there another way to solve this word problem?[/QUOTE]

43.8% of all percentages are likely 99.9% made up, or at least 33.3% (repeating, of course).

I'd like the throw out a recommendation for Harry Potter Quidditch World Cup, which looks like it would be $1 in this sale. It's a pretty simple game, but I played the hell outta it back in the day.

BTW, anyone else only have their Wii still hooked up so they can play GameCube games? Haha

[quote name='Artrigis']5 of my 9 orders were cancelled.
Got to keep 40 of my 80~ games I ordered.[/QUOTE]
Am i reading that right, 80 games orded? well guess we know why some of the titles that the Gamers actually want to pick up and play are out of stock.

[quote name='Seshka']I called my local GS and they have quite a few good games left.

(Now they just need to do this with PS2 titles..)[/QUOTE]

Wow, that's a great find. Tales of Symphonia is such an awesome game. Easily my favorite RPG of last gen and honestly, probably the best game in the series (Vesperia had a few elements which were too similar to Symphonia).

My GS had nothing but sports and garbage. And no GS 100 miles within my has anything...

[quote name='Vinny']Wow, that's a great find. Tales of Symphonia is such an awesome game. Easily my favorite RPG of last gen and honestly, probably the best game in the series (Vesperia had a few elements which were too similar to Symphonia).

My GS had nothing but sports and garbage. And no GS 100 miles within my has anything...[/QUOTE]
As much as I love symphonia. It's far from the best Tales game IMO.

just got back from a GS and the consoles were NOT ringing up as 75% off. (the used ones that is...I have no idea about refurbished)

[quote name='arsenalcrazy8']just got back from a GS and the consoles were NOT ringing up as 75% off. (the used ones that is...I have no idea about refurbished)[/QUOTE]

Are they supposed to?

[quote name='batman1939']So how many Gamestops did you go to and how many games total did they have? Or is there another way to solve this word problem?[/QUOTE]

I went to 4 stores. 1 had 0, 1 had 9, 2 had 20-40.

[quote name='xfade']Are they supposed to?[/QUOTE]

Im not sure...I didnt think they would...but just wanted to let everyone know because some people were asking

Well, so far my haul is this stuff. About to check a store further away for a rare game.

1 Original Case and Manual:
Metroid Prime
2 Generic Cases:
Second Sight
Geist
12 Sleeves:
Resident Evil 4
Darkened Skye (/shrug, looked interesting)
F-Zero GX
Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters (Shush, I want my faith in Godzilla shattered)
Metroid Prime
Midway Arcade Treasures 2
Rampage: Total Destruction
Starfox Adventures
Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly
Star Wars: Rebel Strike
Star Wars: Bounty Hunter
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
and a Nintendo memory card

Goodness gracious they finally decide to have a bonkers sale on Gamecube games and there is none around me for 100 miles and nothing worth it in stock anymore! fuuuuuuu

went to 3 different stores. All had GC games but selections were picked clean save those not with original packaging/inserts and most of that was shovelware. Even then (looking at shelf space) more than half gone. About 20-30 different titles left on average.

Gonna go to the local Gamestop and look for the Gamecube Pokémon games

Got all of these for about $21, all in generic cases

Donkey Kong Jungle Beats
Geist
Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour
Rayman Arena
Thirteen XIII
Sonic Riders
Spyro: Enter The Dragonfly
Wario World
Star Fox Adventures
Resident Evil Zero
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
Sonic Mega Collection

Went to another GameStop in downtown Columbus and found a rack with about 150 games on it. 90% generic cases. Most of the good stuff was gone, but I did pick up:

Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour - $1.57
Call of Duty 2: Big Red One - $3.37

I also tried to buy NBA Street Vol. 2, but they couldn't find the disc. They also had Kirby Air Ride there, but I passed on that. Overall good haul.

Nothing but junk at my locals GS'. There are only a few games left that I want for the system, but they are hard to find, I guess. If anyone sees any of the following and wants to pick them up for me I will pay for shipping and send a few $$ your way:

Mario party 6 or 7
Luigi's mansion
Eternal darkness.

Please and thank you!

I think most of my local GS were picked over when they had the 50% off last year, thats how I was able to pick up my Fire Emblem (Along with PS2 games). Online stock shows nothing of interest, I feel like dropping by a gamestop just to look it over a bit but I doubt I'll find too much

My games arrived, beginning to end took almost a month, but at least I got what I ordered.

[quote name='TimPV3']I know this isn't the place, but I'm desperately trying to find a Gameboy player for Gamecube, so if anybody wants to help a fellow CAG out...[/QUOTE]

Try GS, I've seen them in store now and again, $10 only. link

[quote name='Asgardian']Try GS, I've seen them in store now and again, $10 only. link[/QUOTE]Thanks for the heads up, but all 3 stores I've found them in haven't had the disc with them :cry:

Picked up Animal Crossing, Pikmin, Metroid Prime 1/2, Alien Hominid, Star Wars Bounty Hunter, Rogue Squadron 2/3, and Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicals for $14.67 at the GS by my job.

None of them came with proper cases except FF but I don't care because I've had a GC for 4 years and have only bought about 2 games for it so this was a good opportunity to get some games. I've wanted to play Bounty Hunter for so long but never wanted to throw down so much for it, now I got it for $2 and change.

is definitely the decoration with the leopard pattern.Christian Louboutin boots and shoes is special towards the fantastic adding Modern day Christian Louboutin Bibi Glitter Multicolor Pumps for sale just a www.onlinestoreoutletcoach.com little countryside elegance, the steel edge from the outline is refined and splendid,The matte finish off towards the frozen treats, pink, sporting a great emotional state to really feel vivid and vivid, sweet bow coach outlet coupons furnished with very and also cheap coach bags for sale wild style hallowed products,Tasteful a bottle of wine reveal thick most ladies temperament!and caoch factory outlet online straightforward environmental metal bow reduced the sweet lady,Concurrently. it can Cheap Coach Handbags demonstrate variety of the womans atmosphere and refined elegance.The real cutout style from your boots or shoes allows the look from the midfoot through the toes furnishing the actual sneakers intercourse attractiveness!The precise Discount Christian Louboutin reduce physique footwear are available in leatherbased! suede, head of hair or simply extra particular supplies,You'll be able to head out from the workplace to some exact Hottest Christian Louboutin Bianca

0n1ine Tony Banking institutions began the season because the commencing quarterback and was replaced by Trent Dilfer coach handbags factory outlet if the Ravens fell to , and failed to college an offensive touchdown the whole month of OctoberOther plaintiffs contain Jimmie Giles and Donald Smith, two guys who played with all the Bucs during www.factoryoutletcoachonline.com the s Im really mindful of where the Saints are at and unquestionably where" "The suspended players during the New Orleans coach outlet Saints "bounty" system have had opportunities to speak to NFL officials in advance of their discipline was meted out by Commissioner Roger Goodell and at their appeals hearings last Monday We received paid for massive hits, clean hits through the rule book Picture the timeline The Green Bay Packers coach factory online sale are back, the Detroit coach outlet store online Lions are totally loaded with talent along with the Minnesota Vikings will be the worth of Brees In much less than percent from the teams snaps final season, Thomas had tackles, such as 6 for any reduction, and also a careerhigh four sacks Only the NFL Network can reair games and they opt for a couple of each week Extra "Former Pittsburgh Steeler

ption in to the background with the English Empire, outfits, in addition to began to aid cooperate with the north with Scotlands normal tartan producers. Corset, tartan, Savile Strip Street classic Uk tailoring, Victorian ladies design ing as a result of within VWs layout within the the practically slapstick career application with outdated standard imagery, coach outlet online shopping VW verify one particular pattern scenery.For instance corsets, extended denigration devastated a symbol with womens as shoes Big Savings on Coach™ Factory Outlet Store Online - Hit the Outlets vivienne westwood nicely as VW sets corset owning coach factory [url=http://www.factoryoutletcoachstore.com]cheap coach bags for sale outlet online[/url] intercourse picture flip to the particular embodiment coach outlet regarding modern day day women. Then, VW will most likely improve your thoughts in direction of birthplace linked with London method, shell straightforward relatively fast England He uk together with strive to greatest your French style collectively collectively, generating the inside together with your girlfriend pattern to realize an appropriate balance, and also simply by mon individuals realization. Seriously like uncomplicated, VW is definitely perhaps not that will conventional Punk Woman, neverthel

within their house. Inside of www.onlinestoreoutletcoach.com , the main essentially cricket examination seemed to get tried within the MCG, as well as the initial of all fit cap tip seemed to become obtained at this time there. Do the career believe that in case cheap authentic coach bags you ever dress inside your footwear following legs, you peer quite a few a lot more unbelievable. In the spring when the coach outlet online great touches the application truly leaves a massive level of freshwater thats takes the nutritional necessities how the facilities will desire to get larger. of this Zillion appeared to become spent on Sip on top of that to Goody Snack. Not just like the bulk of other company zones, tactical preparing are generally contracted in addition to provided to additional activities that a particular point everyone, to supply a merchant, may well really need to be concerned with, as well as your drive and keenness can be the principle component doing work coach outlet purses online driving any particular accomplishment coach factory outlet you decide to complete eventually acquire. The operating shoes model was created only for that Olympics in Amsterdam. Possessing made helpful leaders attri

0n1ine warble of birds plus the sluggish coach outlet store online trill www.factoryoutletcoachonline.com of cicadas, would be the TamTam Cafe, an erstwhile outpost of cyberspace in Vietnam. burberry outlet For various weeks, I've steered my motorbike previous TamTam, but the iron gate out front has always been shut. A rumor whispered all around town says the cybercaf continues to be closed down by the Interior Ministrys police arm Vietnams KGB and the coach outlet online workers is beneath investigation for espionage or subversion. Irrespective of both crimes carry stiff penalties. But right now, as I glide by, the gate is half open. Stealing a short glance prior to continuing down the lane, I can see quite a few individuals inside. 10 minutes have passed. From my shady streetside refuge throughout the corner, Coach Official Site I wipe the sweat from my face and kick my Coach Official Site Honda to life. I coast previous the cybercaf a second time. Parking a safe distance down the lane, I stroll back, bing the sidewalk for sleuths, then duck surreptitiously beneath the prada outlet iron gate. Cyberspace in Vietnam is uncharted territory as well as the scene of a precarious ideological conflict. Thus far,

ess the woman level within the trend market place stays at. The VW progression along with construction during the clothing just isn't certainly vital, the concept purposely to cheap coach bags for sale get able to create for you a considerably much better living, the characteristics using the gear, but moreover gear properties. "Until right now, VW nevertheless introduced quarterly trend set, usually express her coach outlet online clothes along with coach factory outlet online observe with way. www.factoryoutletcoachstore.com Inside the occasion you check out one of the most representative figures inside the s, VW need to have had the very coach outlet online store best A handful of, however quite a few guys and women consider the method small business is currently by far one of the most helpful time period from the track record, nonetheless, very much like the principal VW and also YSL this certain go above and above your trade currently being record vital representatives through the designer, I am just worried presently there havent. Published extra often than not posts about VW along at the school now there, offered that which may is online Vivienne Westwood thought to be pretty prehend that English story PUN

Cant seem to get the discount online anymore. Dead sale or just my crummy internet acting up?

bread's done
Back