Photo
* * * * - 3 votes

My Best Buy GC Offers: $10 off Tales of Xillia, $30 off Rabbids Land Wii U, $30 off ESPN Sports Connection Wii U, $25 off Turtle Beach Marvel Headset

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1252 replies to this topic

#1 htz

htz

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:07 AM

fo_1723332_1229.gif
Save $25 on Turtle Beach Ear Force Marvel Seven Gaming Headset

for Xbox 360, PS3, PC and Mac and select cell phones. Offer valid for My Best Buy™ Gamers Club members only.

fo_talesofxilliamybby1229.gif
Save $10 on Tales of Xillia

Offer valid for My Best Buy™ Gamers Club members only. Plus free shipping.

fo_espn1229.gif
Save $30 on ESPN Sports Connection for Wii U

Offer valid for My Best Buy™ Gamers Club members only.

fo_rabbidsmybby1229.gif
Save $30 on Rabbids Land for Wii U

Offer valid for My Best Buy™ Gamers Club members only.

#2 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:11 AM

I actually need a new 360 controller. Ideally, I'd like one for more than $10 off.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#3 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:25 AM

I actually need a new 360 controller. Ideally, I'd like one for more than $10 off.

you should try buying one off amazon warehouse for sub $30

#4 Jackovasaurus

Jackovasaurus

And ya say Chi-City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:25 AM

I get a, Sorry, this page cannot be displayed, message...

shoopbadoop.png

#5 htz

htz

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:30 AM

I get a, Sorry, this page cannot be displayed, message...

The offers won't be active the moment I post them, they are usually active in the morning. You can only use them in-store and they don't open till tomorrow anyways.

#6 Jackovasaurus

Jackovasaurus

And ya say Chi-City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:35 AM

The offers won't be active the moment I post them, they are usually active in the morning. You can only use them in-store and they don't open till tomorrow anyways.

Ah, got it. I want that hub. You can use that to charge the wireless stereo headset, right? Its always a pain having to plug that in to the ps3 whenever it runs outta juice...

#7 htz

htz

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:03 AM

Ah, got it. I want that hub. You can use that to charge the wireless stereo headset, right? Its always a pain having to plug that in to the ps3 whenever it runs outta juice...

Best Buy actually had a sale on the Hub a week or so ago which I made a thread about.

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=335440
You can check out the reviews from other CAGs that picked it up.

#8 cyclonestoney

cyclonestoney

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:16 AM

Will this stack with the $10 off coupon in the mag?

#9 htz

htz

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:22 AM

Will this stack with the $10 off coupon in the mag?

It might work depending on if the RZ coupon has the sku for the silver transforming D-pad version as eligible.

#10 Francision

Francision

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:04 AM

Is that USB hub worth it?
Posted Image

#11 DemonsMaster

DemonsMaster

Jrpg Addicts Anonymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:59 AM

It might work depending on if the RZ coupon has the sku for the silver transforming D-pad version as eligible.

If it does stack I would love to combine that coupon and pick up another one of those controllers. The 360 d-pad is horrific but the one on the transforming controller is tolerable. That being said I highly doubt the RZ offer will work with that controller, but maybe some of us could get lucky with a manager override?

We can learn as much, if not more, from bad games as we can from good ones.

That's my justification and I'm sticking to it.

#12 sgand

sgand

Aim for the flat top

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:58 PM

I take it the USB hub can be used as a regular hub for your PC?

#13 Kaiser499

Kaiser499

Gaming Guru

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:14 PM

The USB hub plugs into the wall so you can charge stuff, comes with three 1 foot cords as well to charge things with.

Hir7Lx6.gif

Check Out My Gaming Stream

Kaiser499.png

#14 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:15 PM

I bought the hub and I thought mine didn't work but someone in another thread said you have to connect the ac adapter into the wall and the usb cable into the ps3 to power on the USB hub.

aznhero913.png
lzanagi, on 08 Oct 2013 - 1:42 PM, said:

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?

#15 Mippo

Mippo

One and Only

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:08 PM

I still can't see this deal. I tried searching for offers on the Gamers Club site and nothing is showing. Clicked the link, and it brings me to a broken page. I am not an Unlocked member, so it's possible this is for Unlocked members only.

So if you search for the item on their website, it shows as 17.99 but there is a link to special promotions. This is the item website.

http://www.bestbuy.c...=1312731&loc=01

Click on the link on the page for See Reward Zone for Gamers Club Offer. When you click on it, it brings up a pop-up page stating it is $9.99 in-store only, click this link (on the pop-up page) to print out your coupon. Clicking on that link brings you to the same broken page listed in the first post. Basically, it looks like Best Buy's website is screwed up right now but it is an active promotion, there is just no way to print the coupon :) Best Buy never ceases to amaze me.

#16 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:32 PM

I still can't see this deal. I tried searching for offers on the Gamers Club site and nothing is showing. Clicked the link, and it brings me to a broken page. I am not an Unlocked member, so it's possible this is for Unlocked members only.

So if you search for the item on their website, it shows as 17.99 but there is a link to special promotions. This is the item website.

http://www.bestbuy.c...=1312731&loc=01

Click on the link on the page for See Reward Zone for Gamers Club Offer. When you click on it, it brings up a pop-up page stating it is $9.99 in-store only, click this link (on the pop-up page) to print out your coupon. Clicking on that link brings you to the same broken page listed in the first post. Basically, it looks like Best Buy's website is screwed up right now but it is an active promotion, there is just no way to print the coupon :) Best Buy never ceases to amaze me.

it's not a coupon you print. it's an offer you claim. that's all you need to do. the bar code on your "coupon" is simply your rz account number. if you claimed the offer it will ring up the sale price automatically in store

#17 Mippo

Mippo

One and Only

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:33 PM

it's not a coupon you print. it's an offer you claim. that's all you need to do. the bar code on your "coupon" is simply your rz account number. if you claimed the offer it will ring up the sale price automatically in store

Yeah but the page where you "claim" it isn't working, so whether you claim it or print it, it's not working.

#18 Evolved

Evolved

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:22 PM

Still not a working link.

#19 ArmorForVictor

ArmorForVictor

| (• ◡•) | (ʋ❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:13 PM

just an FYI for people considering the HUB you have to have it plugged into an outlet in order for it to work and the AC cord is pretty short. i've had mine for 3 weeks and it works really well looks nice next to my slim too.
Posted Image
:3ds: 3DS Friend Code - 2466-1424-5777 (PM me yours if you add me :wave:)

#20 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:21 PM

So the hub needs the AC plugged in, but what about PS3/PC? Does it NEED to be plugged in there as well? It seemed there were mixed answers of that in the previous thread.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#21 chris00cm

chris00cm

Deal Connoisseur

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:44 PM

Just might have to bite on this wired controller. Price match with amazon, hard to find a better deal.

#22 Chocoburger

Chocoburger

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:19 PM

Tried on mobile and it doesn't even show the gamers club offer, however it does show up on my PC. Also the promotional page to claim the offer is still not up yet.

#23 htz

htz

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:27 PM

Tried on mobile and it doesn't even show the gamers club offer, however it does show up on my PC. Also the promotional page to claim the offer is still not up yet.

Whoever is operating there website is slacking off lately, this would be the second time this month a sale has not been active even though its advertised. [-(

#24 ArmorForVictor

ArmorForVictor

| (• ◡•) | (ʋ❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:35 PM

So the hub needs the AC plugged in, but what about PS3/PC? Does it NEED to be plugged in there as well? It seemed there were mixed answers of that in the previous thread.

ok I tried it out right now some stuff will charge with the PS3 off my phone for instance charges. The PS3 controller doesn't light up like it does when it is charging so I don't know about that.
Posted Image
:3ds: 3DS Friend Code - 2466-1424-5777 (PM me yours if you add me :wave:)

#25 htz

htz

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:31 AM

This is just a reminder that the redemption page is currently active for these offers.

#26 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:31 AM

Funny thing is the USB hub SKU has been on clearance for a lil bit. Some stores that have 30%-50% off clearance would net better than $10.

Edited by Enuf, 23 January 2013 - 07:19 AM.

#27 flakyflakes

flakyflakes

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:02 PM

Does anyone know if this $10 off 360 Wireless Controller offer can stack with the GCU $10 off transforming d-pad 360 controller coupon?

#28 Alien Spider

Alien Spider

VIGILANTE JUSTICE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:21 PM

Does anyone know if this $10 off 360 Wireless Controller offer can stack with the GCU $10 off transforming d-pad 360 controller coupon?

I'm wondering about this as well, reading the description of the RZ offer though makes me think they won't work together...

"Using optimized technology, the black Xbox 360 Wireless Controller..."

Is there a black Xbox 360 controller that has the transforming dpad?

#29 IceColdKilla44

IceColdKilla44

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:43 PM

I can't speak for PC, but for PS3, yes, you need to have it plugged into both the PS3 AND wall outlet to charge most PS3 accessories. And the PS3 MUST be turned on too.

If it is just plugged into the wall and your PS3 is off, it will (strangely) charge only a few things (it charged my PS3 Bluetooth headset, for example), but it won't charge your controllers (DualShock, Move, or Nav). If your PS3 is on, though, everything will charge just fine.

For anyone expecting this to charge your PS3 accessories while the PS3 is turned off (like the PS3 AC Adaptor that Sony themselves made a few years ago), then I wouldn't recommend this.

#30 mariokart64

mariokart64

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:48 PM

do not know if they will stack BUT bestbuy does sell a transforming d-pad black controller now.