Photo
- - - - -

AMD Never Settle: Reloaded (FREE! Bioshock, Tomb Raider, Crysis 3)

• Please log in to reply
470 replies to this topic

#271 Tonesque

Tonesque

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:30 PM

AMD has added Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon to this promotion. As a bonus, anybody that has ever redeemed the original Never Settle or the Never Settle: Reloaded (this) bundle will receive a Steam code for Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon as well. I thought that was worth mentioning.

http://blogs.amd.com...4/11/fc3bd-nsr/

Very nice of AMD and Ubisoft but I don't think you'll be getting Steam keys. Unless something has changed since the start of the promo?

#272 Izod

Izod

CheepLikeASpoder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:35 PM

Very nice of AMD and Ubisoft but I don't think you'll be getting Steam keys. Unless something has changed since the start of the promo?

Oh yeah, that's right it's going to be a Uplay code most likely - that's how they did it for FC3.

#273 QuantumTunnelRat

QuantumTunnelRat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:43 PM

Oh yeah, that's right it's going to be a Uplay code most likely - that's how they did it for FC3.

Good call. The blog entry didn't specify but that's a good bet. It's important to note this is not FC3. This is FC3 Blood Dragon...the crazy 80's fps game that was leaked via hack and then later confirmed. If rumors are correct this will be a smaller game than FC3...like the $15 range on XBL and PSN.

#274 PDJ

PDJ

O I can change this?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:13 PM

AMD has added Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon to this promotion. As a bonus, anybody that has ever redeemed the original Never Settle or the Never Settle: Reloaded (this) bundle will receive a download code (likely uPlay) for Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon as well. I thought that was worth mentioning.

http://blogs.amd.com...4/11/fc3bd-nsr/

Added to OP. Thanks.

#275 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:26 PM

nice, I just watched the trailer for Blood Dragon and it looks like it could possibly be one of the greatest games of all time. I was gonna be buying it day 1 for sure, but it looks like I'll be getting it for free as I redeemed a key for Tomb Raider and Bioshock Infinite. Both of those games were really great as well so I'm definitely not regretting buying the key off another CAG

#276 WilliamG

WilliamG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:12 PM

Nice. I got Bioshock and Devil May Cry via Never Settle Reloaded, so I assume I'll get this new Far Cry code in my email?
www.bighugenerd.com

#277 ddog510

ddog510

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:48 PM

Aaaaand now I'm an AMD fanboy...
Posted Image

#278 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:55 PM

Wonder if it's too much to hope that you'd get two keys if you've redeemed both Never Settle promotions.

No biggie if they don't but I wouldn't mind making someone happy with a free copy.

#279 pROvIs

pROvIs

Clash With Reality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:56 PM

Wonder if it's too much to hope that you'd get two keys if you've redeemed both Never Settle promotions.

No biggie if they don't but I wouldn't mind making someone happy with a free copy.

The blog makes it seem like its only for reloaded keys not the original.
Steam Games to Trade/Sell: None right now
WTB: Anything on my Wishlist

23480.png

#280 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 08:07 PM

You're correct. I was thrown off by the FC3 (original) picture which was part of the original Never Settle bundle. But it looks as though they also made it the bottom tier of the current bundle.

#281 QuantumTunnelRat

QuantumTunnelRat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 08:16 PM

You're correct. I was thrown off by the FC3 (original) picture which was part of the original Never Settle bundle. But it looks as though they also made it the bottom tier of the current bundle.

Yeah. I guess you're right after reading closer. Guess the inclusion of Far Cry 3 on advertisement for the Never Settle bundle threw me. I thought Far Cry 3 was only part of the original Never Settle bundle.

#282 Naramie

Naramie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2013 - 12:37 AM

Running a system with less than 750w is scary to me. :lol:

If it's rated Silver or higher rated you should be fine. They often times set the wattage ratings higher to compensate for people who use poor quality power supplies which aren't very efficient.

#283 Izod

Izod

CheepLikeASpoder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2013 - 12:56 AM

If it's rated Silver or higher rated you should be fine. They often times set the wattage ratings higher to compensate for people who use poor quality power supplies which aren't very efficient.

You have no reason to trust those "ratings." There's a good article around I would google for if I wasn't on mobile. What it boils down to is those ratings are just paid for and pretty much nothing more. There's tons of great sites out there that give you real tested ratings and calculators that tell you exactly what your build needs.

#284 FaintDeftone

FaintDeftone

Zelda Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:40 AM

That is really awesome of AMD to do. I've always supported AMD products so I love it when they hook us up with stuff.

#285 kidrocklive

kidrocklive

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:19 AM

I'm debating on upgrading my pc this summer. Does this promotion have an end date?

#286 usagi

usagi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:41 AM

According to post on Tom's Hardware these will be bundled in the future:

• GRID2
  • Company of Heroes 2
  • Total War: Rome II
  • Splinter Cell: Blacklist
  • Lost Planet 3
  • Battlefield 4
  • Raven’s Cry
  • Watch Dogs
The next coming bundles look pretty awesome. I'm personally looking forward to a free copy of Battlefield 4 and I hope Splinter Cell.

#287 paz9x

paz9x

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:53 AM

According to post on Tom's Hardware these will be bundled in the future:

• GRID2
  • Company of Heroes 2
  • Total War: Rome II
  • Splinter Cell: Blacklist
  • Lost Planet 3
  • Battlefield 4
  • Raven’s Cry
  • Watch Dogs
The next coming bundles look pretty awesome. I'm personally looking forward to a free copy of Battlefield 4 and I hope Splinter Cell.

depending on how those are tiered they may sell me another card with this promo.
"I am the Walrus" "Shut the Fuck up Donnie"

Posted Image

#288 robpe36

robpe36

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:12 AM

Anyone know when we'll get our Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon codes? Or if it's a UPlay or Steam code?

#289 vince_carter

vince_carter

what's a panini

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:09 AM

is the website down for everyone?

http://www.amd.com/neversettlepromo

Hand__Of__God.png

#290 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:39 AM

is the website down for everyone?

http://www.amd.com/neversettlepromo

Broken link: yes. Down: no.

The www.amd4u.com site is working though.
Selling Steam key: Race The Sun $1.20 (Cards) & Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine $0.80 (Cards) (Or both for $1.80.)

#291 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:12 PM

Anyone know when we'll get our Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon codes? Or if it's a UPlay or Steam code?

From the email announcement: By May 1, any customer that has ever redeemed a code for our Never Settle Reloaded promotion is going to receive a FREE GAME KEY for Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon by email.

I'd assume it's a UPlay key since that's how they distributed the original Far Cry 3 offer.

#292 Kanji Tatsumi

Kanji Tatsumi

Persona 4 Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:46 PM

still haven't received my far cry blood dragon code from my tomb raider/ bioshock bundle. any1 else not received theirs yet? im getting worried :O

#293 Jon7

Jon7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:58 PM

still haven't received my far cry blood dragon code from my tomb raider/ bioshock bundle. any1 else not received theirs yet? im getting worried :O

They're not sending them out until May 1st.

#294 Tallkido

Tallkido

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:24 PM

Any1 got their keys yet?
Posted Image

#295 FaintDeftone

FaintDeftone

Zelda Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:46 PM

Posted Image

#296 Linkgx1

Linkgx1

No White Knights!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:47 PM

I'm looking to build my own computer real soon. Might get the 7870!
Posted Image

#297 WilliamG

WilliamG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:50 PM

Keys go out today. So, people, relax!
www.bighugenerd.com

#298 ImpactPlayer

ImpactPlayer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:09 PM

We are just excited!

#299 WilliamG

WilliamG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:44 PM

We are just excited!

There's no excuse for excitement!!!!!!

:D

I'm pretty excited for it, too!
www.bighugenerd.com

#300 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:17 PM

Just got an e-mail telling me I am going go get an e-mail with a code.